Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I am just going to wait for more spoilers. With my luck I will see more drama then spoilers. Just find something to do other then cry about it going to be another month. Hell find a seasonal job, least you will have more money irl.
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the release date. See you all around.b:byeb:cute
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    *Sigh* Push back one weekb:chuckle that should be expected....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:chuckle Not me

I see, I see a lot QQ in the future.

Pass the tissue pl0x
    i lawld irl
    Thanks for the release date. See you all around.b:byeb:cute
    lol thats all you were here for xD

agreed.

and btw...... has PWE even played their own game? cause as far as i know seekers don't use any weapon called a "claymore" lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011

People posting such comments are to be expected as well.

As well as people like myself, repling to such a comment is to be expected.

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Not to argue with you

Just be prepare for some degree of disappointment. Both seeker and mystic. Mystic use up too much mp we all know that. People said Seeker is the new tragedy of Barb......Hope you guys can find some spot for seekers in TT or FF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Not to argue with you

Just be prepare for some degree of disappointment. Both seeker and mystic. Mystic use up too much mp we all know that. People said Seeker is the new tragedy of Barb......Hope you guys can find some spot for seekers in TT or FF.

Psychic use a lot of MP as does Clerics, so that isn't new.

If you wish to go with the rumors, for myself, I will play a seeker.

TT or FCC is no problem, have fun geting into a Nirvana squad.

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Say this a rumor if you like. Mystic need mp for summon and plant, that mean support 2 addition...er...helper at once. So mp cost will be more than cleric or psy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Psychic use a lot of MP as does Clerics, so that isn't new.

If you wish to go with the rumors, for myself, I will play a seeker.

TT or FCC is no problem, have fun geting into a Nirvana squad.

We are talking massive amounts of mp, not some bs mp cost like spamming IH. Besides, at least clerics can mp buff themselves. But yea their difference in mp drain is large, just go read any Chinese post about them.

FC for seeker will be fine, they have a constant aoe so I don't see why not. Nirvana and TT ok yea your screwed since they can't use fists. As for mystic, its a caster...nuff said.

If seekers could use fists...well that's another story, but I had the impression they can't. Only blades, but I could be wrong and in that case...seeker is fine.

Go APS or go home lol
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Zhen skill for Seekers maybe, so far Archers Zhen skill seems outrageous but given the fact it increases your def while using it. I don't see the harm in it.

That being said, I don't think I'll be using enough MP to drain more then Zhen skill. Otherwise it will be problem-matic(?) and need MP Charms.

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    If the mp go faster than mp charm...well. If seeker go for mag, they won't able to deal much damage. If they go for sword bm build, they won't able to last long with AoE. Just play it find out...just don't post thread to complain about it a few weeks after you started.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Not complaining o.O I am going to use a sword bm like build.

why? placing points in magic while not using a magic sword/glaive/pataka is redicules.

Magic points for minor increase in MP is a crappy idea as well. Use sapphire gems or deal with MP drain. ;>.>

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Say this a rumor if you like. Mystic need mp for summon and plant, that mean support 2 addition...er...helper at once. So mp cost will be more than cleric or psy.
    Well Mooy, disappointing or not, i'll be playing both classes just to play and learn everything they are capable of accomplishing. Just like the TB, 'cept the sassin OP-ness part, they took a while to find their true niches in squads and such, but look at it now.
    I already know up to 1/2 of their capabilities, skill-wise from playing the PWCN o.b. of Genesis and so far they have great potential of bring something a bit more positive and interesting to the dinner plate in a sense (till ppl find a way to imbalance things....again xD)
    All in all, bring on the new era PWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!b:infuriatedb:infuriated b:infuriatedb:laugh
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Why would I be disappointed if someone is trying the two new classes. I may going to try too. I just don't want to hear any complain about something that is expected like the mp drain. They should have prepare for it. It is just silly to complain about mp cost while you are at one who choose to play it and waste your own time at the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    I also wanted to note that if your using 5 aps just quit commenting. The fact that your saying your lame is pretty sad coming from a lower than 80 player. Learn to play without the 5 aps, if it is impossible to clear then it means don't try it in the first place. >>

Dumbass impateint idiots that say haha we have 5 aps we so 1337. =.=;

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    We are talking massive amounts of mp, not some bs mp cost like spamming IH. Besides, at least clerics can mp buff themselves. But yea their difference in mp drain is large, just go read any Chinese post about them.

FC for seeker will be fine, they have a constant aoe so I don't see why not. Nirvana and TT ok yea your screwed since they can't use fists. As for mystic, its a caster...nuff said.

If seekers could use fists...well that's another story, but I had the impression they can't. Only blades, but I could be wrong and in that case...seeker is fine.

Go APS or go home lol

yea mp cost is ridiculous lol.
    after you summon and use a spell or two your charm has ticked.
    event pots every 30 seconds/ mp charm seem to be the only way out. tho that might prove costly like a barb after a frost xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Oh well if it is put that way. ^ Then, that is some crazy ****.

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011

Seems interesting but, none the less, I see the pointlessness in it.

The strong will be stronger.

The weaker become a bit stronger.

The whole ordeal with it being a faction-like quest is a pain in the ****.

I don't see myself using it any time soon, tho I will be crafting more.

LABEL Endgame containt

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Oh well if it is put that way. ^ Then, that is some crazy ****.

if anyone is going to play a mystic i advise a charm lol. tons of em..... xD
    you can't use pots your lvl to continuously spam your pet for a boss. you'll run out of mp.
    especially the mag summon xD. she has such weak hp that you have to spam her for even normal mobs lol.

i have yet to see the lvl 59 summon. wonder if it has herc like tanking capabilities o-o
    i would lawl tbh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    if anyone is going to play a mystic i advise a charm lol. tons of em..... xD
    you can't use pots your lvl to continuously spam your pet for a boss. you'll run out of mp.
    especially the mag summon xD. she has such weak hp that you have to spam her for even normal mobs lol.

i have yet to see the lvl 59 summon. wonder if it has herc like tanking capabilities o-o
    i would lawl tbh

Hmm, last I remember Renza went through the cleric dungeon with a lvl 22. Needed a lot of pots but was tankable.

I am prolly not going to use DDer that much.

59 is a timed summon of 20 secs and has strong fire AoE with lot of mana consumption.

I haven't seen it myself tho.

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Why would I be disappointed if someone is trying the two new classes. I may going to try too. I just don't want to hear any complain about something that is expected like the mp drain. They should have prepare for it. It is just silly to complain about mp cost while you are at one who choose to play it and waste your own time at the first place.
    Yes indeed lol. I already anticipated the lvl of QQ to come in the future, which is why I'mma go and build a very large, 5mile wide, QQ reservoir, made of Play-Doh and glue right next to the closest coast line, so that when it obviously starts to overflow, it will go into the sea and polute it with QQ over a G A M E, while I'm lmao at this fact of course.

Am I a gosh-darn caring person or what?b:cute
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Hmm, last I remember Renza went through the cleric dungeon with a lvl 22. Needed a lot of pots but was tankable.

I am prolly not going to use DDer that much.

59 is a timed summon of 20 secs and has strong fire AoE with lot of mana consumption.

I haven't seen it myself tho.

Mp cost of the Fire AoE is 0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Oh well there is your answer. ^ ^

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Off topic: Just read your sig, seem like I am your enemy because I alway use "..." when posting or chatting....

On Topic: Let not forget the cooldown of the fire AoE. 6seconds. I don't think you can spam enough of it within 20seconds. And also that summon cost 2 sparks. Let not put much hope on this summon...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Off topic: Just read your sig, seem like I am your enemy because I alway use "..." when posting or chatting....

On Topic: Let not forget the cooldown of the fire AoE. 6seconds. I don't think you can spam enough of it within 20seconds. And also that summon cost 2 sparks. Let not put much hope on this summon...

I thought I heard somewhere that it will last 40 seconds, maybe thats at level 10? might be abit better if thats true... could certainly spam the AOEs more :P
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes indeed lol. I already anticipated the lvl of QQ to come in the future, which is why I'mma go and build a very large, 5mile wide, QQ reservoir, made of Play-Doh and glue right next to the closest coast line, so that when it obviously starts to overflow, it will go into the sea and polute it with QQ over a G A M E, while I'm lmao at this fact of course.

Am I a gosh-darn caring person or what?b:cute

b:laughb:laughb:laugh I gues we're gonna need one of those!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I also wanted to note that if your using 5 aps just quit commenting. The fact that your saying your lame is pretty sad coming from a lower than 80 player. Learn to play without the 5 aps, if it is impossible to clear then it means don't try it in the first place. >>

Dumbass impateint idiots that say haha we have 5 aps we so 1337. =.=;
    Seems interesting but, none the less, I see the pointlessness in it.

The strong will be stronger.

The weaker become a bit stronger.

The whole ordeal with it being a faction-like quest is a pain in the ****.

I don't see myself using it any time soon, tho I will be crafting more.

LABEL Endgame containt

OMG , Hail master, you that are all knowledgeable and all mighty !
    We, humble mortals give you our b:beatenupb:beatenupb:beatenup as a thanks
    Kay, bye, keep up to good work, I love to read up the news on the new classes !b:victory Thankyez !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • at3rx
    at3rx Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    hey do you know if the actual characters are actualized to the expansion??? or we have to start all over again? maybe you know from previously expansions like tide
This discussion has been closed.