Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• Vasilisushka - Dreamweaver
    Vasilisushka - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sherilys please tell me how to get this pet
    on the quest I picked up an item from a stone ( 431.228), but where to put it? (((
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    In that big lake with the trunk with NPCs middle of it. You swim a bit into water then it will change the quest item.

The big lake is west of the city, where you hunted those aligators and fishes.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Finally, my very own Winged Elf :3
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Vasilisushka - Dreamweaver
    Vasilisushka - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    many thanks
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    I forgot to add that the 3rd summon's buff can be given to other players.
    The mystic with the heals, buff, and that summon can turn into a good defensive support class.
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yay, newer more OP classes, to balance with their **** up called Tideborns....

Sure, i'll see what its gonna give to this game, but...something tells me, their gonna **** this one up even more....

They have been doing so for the last 8 months or more.

Each upgrade, was a DOWNgrade to the game's content and gameplay...so ya...lets all get excited, and then go...BOOOOOOO
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Sure, i'll see what its gonna give to this game, but...something tells me, their gonna **** this one up even more....

Each upgrade, was a DOWNgrade to the game's content and gameplay...so ya...lets all get excited, and then go...BOOOOOOO

actually most of the info given by the players on the beta test servers promotes that the classes are going to be better balanced than the TB were at launch.
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yay, newer more OP classes, to balance with their **** up called Assassins....

Fixed.
  • Elvis_ - Lost City
    Elvis_ - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thank You Sherilys, you rule. I definitely think you've given me enough info, (idk about the rest of pw players). Now i am anxiously waiting b:cryb:surrender
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2010

...again: every class is OP in any way this game, not only tideborn classes; don't talk as if you couldn't get it, cuz it's not that hard, just need to think a lil. A different thing is that you don't like the game's changes, if so, I don't know what you and all other ppl who thinks like you are doing here yet, go play any other game you like and be happy!, you can come back after the expansion to try it out, maybe you fall in love with PWI once again after that!, if not, just keep trying any other games, as simple as that!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The 3rd summon, very cute :D

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6994/3rdsummon.png

She isn't meant to fight, has a very low P.atk/M.atk and no attack skills.
    She has 2 buffs, which one a P.def/M.def buff, and the other one, *I Think* absorbs dmg from a %. The 2 buffs are very short duration and kinda weak.

I really hope those buffs get much better because right now, she isn't worth.
    I guess her use is in squad where the mystic plays as a support and not as DD.

In tht image a seeker is shown in a normal archosaur enviroment... doesn't Archosaur get affected by the cataclysm then?, cuz there it looks exactly as it is currently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • dreamchase
    dreamchase Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sherilys would u be able to tell me how many attack skills a mystic acually has because i have read that the only have 2 and rest are support or pet skills...ty for info byw b:pleased
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    In tht image a seeker is shown in a normal archosaur enviroment... doesn't Archosaur get affected by the cataclysm then?, cuz there it looks exactly as it is currently.

There's no cataclysm. Everything keeps as it is now, except the new areas, of course.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sidenote: The above Q/A was done a while either in this thread or a different one.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ...again: every class is OP in any way this game, not only tideborn classes; don't talk as if you couldn't get it, cuz it's not that hard, just need to think a lil. A different thing is that you don't like the game's changes, if so, I don't know what you and all other ppl who thinks like you are doing here yet, go play any other game you like and be happy!, you can come back after the expansion to try it out, maybe you fall in love with PWI once again after that!, if not, just keep trying any other games, as simple as that!.

Hello Noskrad,

I understand your point of view, however, after playing this game from Pay 2 Play, till the version it is now, I have been able to adapt and change with the game, to expirience the new implementations.

And no, the old 6 classes, where in no way OP towards eachother, each class had its opposite, they way all PvP balances generally are, there have only been a handfull of games over the course of the MMO evolustion, where PvP aspects where 100% in balance, only a very select few where that way, due to cashing, but that only got you so far, there was still a good amount of hard work needed, to obtain that lunar wep, or that TT99 chest or whatever.

This fact, that it is now all purchasable, because of the insanely low prices due to overstocking on the market, for instance Lunar glade insignia, it has almost become the standard.

TT100 weps, used to be very very rare as well, and that would make one very powerful, but the only way to get them was by doing TT runs, or collecting mysterious chips in the cube,,,so 20 per day...so that's..at best 140 per week, making the for gold mats of around 360 chips take at least 1 month for 1 piece of the puzzle.

This hard work, gave the players even heavy cashers realize that they needed help, and where thus helping others to obtain the help they needed in return.

With the latest changes, they also changed the social aspect of the game.

Now after my long time in this once wonderful game, I will await the expansion, and see what it brings, but, with the way things have been progressing lately, I cannot honestly say, that I am positive anymore.

And i know there are other games out there, which is exactly my point, this is what will happen to the majority of the current older PWI playing players that do notice these changes.

So if you don;lt mind the ego's and selfish players that this item mall system of theirs brings, this is the game for you, cause in the basics the game is still good.

Although remind yourself, that on average from every 10 players there is 1 a casher.

From every 5 cashers, you get 1 Big spender.

It is from the cashers and big spenders that a new breed of players will arrive to PWI, only seeking to buy the best gear, and go **** every1 off, or a short lived PWI life.

So, No i will not quit just yet, they get one final chance from a very faithfull long playing player like myself. But if they once more **** up, my resignation has already been filled in.

Obly out
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hm hm can't wait they come out . . b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well said Obly.
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    Lynore - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I wonder what would happen if you ad server to international server with ip adress of Chinese test server...probably error :/ Hey! What about MEDITATION? They switched it again?
    edited December 2010
    Wonder if Xueyinye will make another new artwork for earthguard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hi Sher, is it possible for you or anyone here to post a seekers skill tree? I saw a mystic translation here earlier but i want to see a seeker one!!!

i hope seeker got stuns and stuff otherwise it could be a bm wiv no stuns XD.... meaning they can't pk wiv anyone XD.

also i hope they got stuff to battle against those sins. their 3 stealth and 3 spark tactic is quite hard to handle even wiv domain sometimes..... especially when every sin has friggin rank 8 now lol

x
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Dyes per fashion piece :

Thank you!! b:thanks
    The 3rd summon, very cute :D
    She has 2 buffs, which one a P.def/M.def buff, and the other one, *I Think* absorbs dmg from a %. The 2 buffs are very short duration and kinda weak.

I really hope those buffs get much better because right now, she isn't worth.
    I guess her use is in squad where the mystic plays as a support and not as DD.

Do these buffs stack with other buffs like cleric buffs or no? I'm assuming they do but doesn't hurt to make sure xP
    edited December 2010
    yan00 wrote: »

also i hope they got stuff to battle against those sins. their 3 stealth and 3 spark tactic is quite hard to handle even wiv domain sometimes..... especially when every sin has friggin rank 8 now lol

x

Hm about stealth + 3 spark . . assassin can't do that anymore since some patches before.
    b:laugh
    And if worry about 5 aps there patch news on PWCN that said 5 aps will be nerfed (dunno how they change it) and there already some thread here talking about it.
    And seeker can't have 5 aps because they can't use fist, well but who know . .
    No one can guess the company next decision. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thank you!! b:thanks

Do these buffs stack with other buffs like cleric buffs or no? I'm assuming they do but doesn't hurt to make sure xP

Good question because currently the cleric mdef cant be stacked or overwritten by anything else. I wonder if they will finally fix the bug with that and dew of star will work as it is supposed to as well.

Edit: Sher is it possible to get a pic of the mdef/pdef buff icon?
  • lekiam
    lekiam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wave's a sign: "This is the END of PWI! Q_Q" b:sad
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lekiam wrote: »
    Wave's a sign: "This is the END of PWI! Q_Q" b:sad

Go to your designated QQ thread to +1 your post count instead of spamming legitimate threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Imalahy - Lost City
    Imalahy - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    finally about when will be the expansion for this server? q take longer than expected?
    The details really make the anxiety increases! b:dirty b:thanks
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Stop. Take a deep breath, breathe slowly and clear your mind.

It will be released when we have official word, 'nuff said. xD
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Imalahy - Lost City
    Imalahy - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    waaaaa seeker and destruction and I was sorry to have to wait for the bad thing is that lately they have not said much and for that reason these shocks XD b:chuckle b:surrender
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Mystic Buffs

If I'm not wrong Seeker is getting at least 2 stuns :
    - One is a buff combo with a specific skill
    - One is a rush-like skill that stuns

Also, I've seen a new lvl50 blade with -0.05 int, it was one of those time limited weapon.
    But they might have more later~

Also it seems that other races also get the new lowbie armors. I've seen a cleric and a wizzie wearing it.
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    Lynore - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Go to your designated QQ thread to +1 your post count instead of spamming legitimate threads.

*Bangs Derresh with the sign* Read it, believe it, FEEL IT! PWI is DEAD!
This discussion has been closed.