Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• BravestBarb - Heavens Tear
    BravestBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    www.youtube.com/lamer52

That guy uploaded a few videos of the areas, skills and gameplay of the characters :)

Is that a new type of magic sword i see in the video. Looks nice lol
    BravestBarb (Main)- Level 75
    BraverVeno (active...cant wait for mystics) - Level 72
    BrutalSinNer (semi-active) - Level 48
  • Zalum - Heavens Tear
    Zalum - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why can't they let it out today because WoW let out theirs..... and well i have a friend pressuring me to play it, I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WOW.
  • ZeverEdge - Lost City
    ZeverEdge - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why can't they let it out today because WoW let out theirs..... and well i have a friend pressuring me to play it, I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WOW.
    Calm down. So you want them to release the untranslated, unfixed beta version for PWI right now?
    Enjoy playing the game then lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Haters: So...is the game dead yet?b:question

PWI Community: Pretty much, West Arch is still the laggiest place.

PWI Economy: Agreed, and there is still active gold tradingb:surrender

Hooray for death of PWI!!!b:kissb:victory
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hmmm, i think that the update will save them from losing a few of the doubters (read stay or leave).

But then there are a couple games on the horrizon, that are about to come out.

I think PWI has had its best days, and with the recent issues between community and company, there is going to be a major shift/change on the pwi servers.

But its only something I THINK
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Calm down. So you want them to release the untranslated, unfixed beta version for PWI right now?

Wait !!!! Isn't that what we are playing anyway ? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psykou - Dreamweaver
    Psykou - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hey just for fun everyone... here is some screenshots took by me on chinese beta:

Seeker lvl1
    seeker.png

Mystic lvl5
    mysticm.png

Hopes to see they on Pwi soon *,,*
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh thats sad.b:cry lol i had my hopes up. Oh Well. Does any1 know if it will be released in december b4 christmas?
    I'm sure that, while you are asking this the 10th time, the answers ( you did receive multiple) will not change ! Further more, countless people have asked the same thing over,and over, and over, and over again b:shutup
    As of this time, NO ONE KNOWS WHEN GENESIS WILL APPEAR IN PWI .
    Thank you, have a nice day b:cute !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^_what she said
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *sigh* for the last time genesis will be released i believe either tommorow or sometime this week FOR CHINA version....we wont get it until a month or two afterwards due to devs on this side have to translate+localize/implement+add moar bugs to annoy the player base even more. we prob wont see it till mid january/early febuary....least thats my prediction.....and /inb4theresnewsevers no there wont be any new servers considering all the existing servers have plenty of room for more ppl
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    Lynore - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How about...We KIDNAP developer and PULL all teh info from him O,..,O
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hey just for fun everyone... here is some screenshots took by me on chinese beta:

Seeker lvl1
    seeker.png

Mystic lvl5
    mysticm.png

is that a closed beta or something? as from what i heard there open beta with the earthguard is tommorow (8th december), which should mean anyone on the CN version can use them right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't think it will be released in December... I guess some time in January or February. b:shutup
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How about...We KIDNAP developer and PULL all teh info from him O,..,O

^---- I'm with him
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sher since u've been using seekers for some time now, how do u think they'll do against sins?

i hope seekers will thrash them. and can do somethin about their sneaky attacks...
  • naruko1993
    naruko1993 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^---- I'm with him

Lol i like that idea, have fun.

Edit: ok that didnt work the way i wanted but im to lazy to make it the way i wanted so just scroll to the original post please o figure out what i was talkign about. TY
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yan00 wrote: »
    sher since u've been using seekers for some time now, how do u think they'll do against sins?

i hope seekers will thrash them. and can do somethin about their sneaky attacks...

I doubt I can judge the class at lvl35 lol
    Plus, I'm noob at PvP b:surrender
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I posted this in the "Class Preview: Earthguard Seeker!" thread, but since we're on the subject of how Seekers will do in PvP:

Ever wondered how a zerk crit magic attack would feel?

Firelotus

Totally getting that weapon for my Seeker if I get him up that high. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I posted this in the "Class Preview: Earthguard Seeker!" thread, but since we're on the subject of how Seekers will do in PvP:

Firelotus

Hubby got me that sword way back. Looks cool but it actually doesn't too that much damage b:quiet Looks cool though, a little skinny.

Seeker lvl1
    seeker.png

Mystic lvl5
    mysticm.png

Wow they really changed the interface a lot. Or is it only like that for Earthguards b:surrender
  • yan00
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I doubt I can judge the class at lvl35 lol
    Plus, I'm noob at PvP b:surrender

give it a go and tell me how u do :P. o yea can u press R, show the skill tree and print screen it for me? i wanna kno wot they do....... o yea give descriptions too please!!!!!!!!!
  • Psykou - Dreamweaver
    Psykou - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Beta chinese is finished now. It was between 1st to 7th December.

Now they released the expansion on all of their servers. (Btw already 8th Dec. for them...).

I took the screen during the beta. Now probably my chars are deleted now. :(

I think it will take around 2-3weeks for Pwi to get them (like it was for Tideborn).

@Yan, Useless to show skills tree. Its in chinese. Unless your able to read chinese...

@Susylu, The interface was completly changed and the login screen also got a little video in the background and it loopback. (screen: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8274/2010120220201914.png )

Now I realy hope a GM or Dev will tell us when they will release the expansion here also b:cute
  • yan00
    edited December 2010
    Options

Now they released the expansion on all of their servers. (Btw already 8th Dec. for them...).

I think it will take around 2-3weeks for Pwi to get them (like it was for Tideborn).

@Yan, Useless to show skills tree. Its in chinese. Unless your able to read chinese...

@Susylu, The interface was completly changed and the login screen also got a little video in the background and it loopback. (screen: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8274/2010120220201914.png )

Now I realy hope a GM or Dev will tell us when they will release the expansion here also b:cute

YES I CAN READ CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SHOW ME XD!!!!!!!!! it's not that good but i can roughly see wot they can do
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Now that it's out can someone please take a look at any new end game gear <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Now that it's out can someone please take a look at any new end game gear <_<

Next up on schedule:
    Year of the Rabbit Pack OR
    Genesis Pack

Recycle of Tiger Pack with an addition of chance to get whatever you need to make the potential new endgame gear. And of course, it'd be accompanied with dropping Best Lucks to 0.5%, so that you could have 0.02% for the chest and the rest go for more Tokens.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

i have the CN client my self, but it hasnt done any update to be able to see the earthguard or the new layout, would you or someone else thats currently playing, mind telling me whats going on, or even link me to the download link on there site, im sure its the w2i.wanmei site isnt it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Herrap_II - Lost City
    Herrap_II - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the new expansion will come out 1week or 2 weeks from dec 8th it will not come out 1 month or 2 months from the 8th thats just ridiculous
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Firelotus

Why are some people saying that seekers will be using the in-game swords when the official update said they'll be using Claymores and all the videos we see have them wielding claymores not swords.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Because people that have played on the Chinese beta server have verified that they use the existing BM swords.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Why are some people saying that seekers will be using the in-game swords when the official update said they'll be using Claymores and all the videos we see have them wielding claymores not swords.

I'm playing a Seeker on the CN server right now. And I can definately confirm that there are no new types of weapons. Seekers use Sword, Blade, Dual Sword, and Dual Blade. b:pleased
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm playing a Seeker on the CN server right now. And I can definately confirm that there are no new types of weapons. Seekers use Sword, Blade, Dual Sword, and Dual Blade. b:pleased

Then wtf is that thing on his back?! b:shocked

P.S. Do other people get to carry their weapons on their back? q_q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It is only new blades skins.

And about the test server, I don't think they ever wipe this server, it just acts like a regular server. When they updated it with Genesis, there were already older classes with Nirvana gears and even saw one with a warsoul lol

I guess it won't close, and just get *future* updates before the official servers for debugging.

You can even buy from CS on the PTS.
This discussion has been closed.