Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• miomiochan
    miomiochan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hello, today downloaded the chinese server tries to access the server with the new race, but nothing comes out, there is a bug
    2019545.png
    Help please, really want to play as EarthGuards
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How many of you would come back or stay to play earthguard . . seeing the economy really . .
    We just hit record of 2.000.000 each gold b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • miomiochan
    miomiochan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How many of you would come back or stay to play earthguard . . seeing the economy really . .

Personally, you played for the earth's guardian? How did you come on a test server? Help me, please.
  • ironmaiden00
    ironmaiden00 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hm u now. thats a bit of sad. coz if mystic have nore def skills then veno it makes veno more useless. coz veno have to transform into fox if he wanna play def. eathguard havent to do that. the fact that u can use 1 pet for eath, water and sky is unfair too, coz u dont have to lvl 3 of em. u just concentrate for pve just on one pet. but veno have to do only for pve 3.
    but imagine... if someone wanna began this game. what race would he prefer on first look if their so similar. veno which have old animations, have to lvl 3 pets, pets of mystic is in my opinion better in the design (look at the purple demon beside walker) have nice dances, not u start with other people to lvl so u can catch up in lvl, better movement( idk but new races moves better again animation).

so psy is like foxform veno if hes more defensive?

but here something important for me. someone have screenshotet the skilltree? i wanna know the order of the skills. and have they more effects in skills like stun, sleep, imobilize? coz veno have one effective aoe skill that cost 2 sparks btw.

realy i dont get it:
    If next update will come out i prefer one thing:
    I DONT CARE NEXT TIME ABOUT NEW RACES: NEXT UPDATE SHOULD HAVE JUST 4-6 NEW SKILLS FOR ALL CLASSES: THIS WILL FIX THE THING THAT SOME NEW SKILLS WOULDNT LOOK LIKE ****; MAKE OLDER CLASSES PLAYEBLE AN D ATRACTIVE AGAIN

but something else: maybe there is a chance for veo too:i saw new skills on pet, maybe veno can use same skills for his pets. did we get new skills for venopets too? are they the same? i love to know-know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herrap_II - Lost City
    Herrap_II - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    earthguard expansion will come out in the 10s of december or at most the early 20s
  • Herrap_II - Lost City
    Herrap_II - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    o and can any one download the china server? if we can let me see the link
  • thepichero
    thepichero Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    earthguard expansion will come out in the 10s of december or at most the early 20s

Let's hope ur right,
    cause what else will I be doing in the vacation... xD
  • w34kd0g
    w34kd0g Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    New pvp server pls without R9 sale b:surrender
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    w34kd0g wrote: »
    New pvp server pls without R9 sale b:surrender

These is the first time i am actually agree with new server idea . . though the r9 accident will be repeated again later ...
    maybe not r9 but r10 . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • k0rin
    k0rin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    miomiochan wrote: »
    Hello, today downloaded the chinese server tries to access the server with the new race, but nothing comes out, there is a bug
    2019545.png

I'm not 100% sure but I think u have to change server, u can play only on obt servers. To switch server click left-bottom - button.
  • Tisa - Dreamweaver
    Tisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

I'll definitely play the new classes. I'll start with Mystic, then follow with Seeker. Will probably play until about 80 or 90, after that it gets boring anyway...BH, FC, Cube, WQ -> logout, repeat next day. The mid to late game part is still much fun for me, endgame is worthless though.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hahahaha.
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Can we keep that thread clean from the late sales drama ? There's like already hundred of new threads about it, thank you.

TT forges, doesn't seem to have any new TT blades nor magic weapons to fit earthguards.
    Although TT swords/blades are unlocked for Seeker, same for Mystic about magic weapons, so they can use TT that fit them.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2074/ttblades.png
  • DarkSirenX - Heavens Tear
    DarkSirenX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    any idea when expansion is out?b:cute
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    Lynore - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I've been away for some time, can someone lighten me up about the ''Economy whine''? Does 1 gold really costs 2 million?b:shocked Also i see some updates coming, anyone remember when they released tideborn terrains MONTH before expansion? No one know if they did it to take some stress off the server, it was horrible mistake, or they were teasing us.

(I wish they release Genesis same date as Cataclysm)
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Fashions!!! One of the set is really *sexy* lol we can see panties b:shocked

http://img443.imageshack.us/i/fashionsfix.png/

http://img585.imageshack.us/i/fashion.png/
  • slapuperv
    slapuperv Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    miomiochan wrote: »
    2019545.png

U need to choose test server ^^
    http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/9931/20101202011030.jpg
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Fashions!!! One of the set is really *sexy* lol we can see panties b:shocked

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2834/fashions.png

Panties? I SEE DAMN NEKOCAT!
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yes the nekocat is really cuuuute b:cute

Edit: I changed the first fashion screen, one set was being shown twice.
    And added another fashion set.
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This game needs less chinese themes >_<

Perfect world introduces another expansion! HENTAI!

Level up by **** females? o.0
  • /
gelus - Raging Tide3
    / gelus - Raging Tide3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

NEXT EXPANSION!: They will replace armors for bikinis and ***** weapons *.* b:surrender
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ***** is pervy, but if hentai then *****! lol i love *****
  • /
gelus - Raging Tide3
    / gelus - Raging Tide3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ***** is pervy, but if hentai then *****! lol i love *****

LOL calm down they will sale hentai packs in the boutique soonb:laughb:laugh
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Are you serious? Do you actually find **** funny?

Pathetic waste of oxygen, you are. Go crawl in a hole and die.
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Of course i do, sexy outfits instead of fashion, mounts.....not going to explain this one, and some toys will be available from boutique
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Tried to make as much characters as I could, still 8 slots available.

Edit :

Male haircuts !

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3836/malehaircuts.jpg
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Sherilys,

I want to say thank you for keeping a positive outlook on this, and keeping the info coming. While I am upset about the new wonderous crash of pwi, I am also happy that you're so dilligent about informing us about Genesis. You're doing a good thing, by keeping this alive with good news, I just hope the EG can still be viable when they're released b:cry

Getting info on the expansion does give me some hope that we may get some, I dunno balance? With the talk of new weapons in the guild housing, seems like a mild, but reasonable assist for people who dont have the money to buy rank9 for this christmas Season for myself.

Please keep us informed about this as much as you can, its a small hope that keeps me excited, for at least the seeker
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • AzureDemon - Dreamweaver
    AzureDemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Can we keep that thread clean from the late sales drama ? There's like already hundred of new threads about it, thank you.

TT forges, doesn't seem to have any new TT blades nor magic weapons to fit earthguards.
    Although TT swords/blades are unlocked for Seeker, same for Mystic about magic weapons, so they can use TT that fit them.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2074/ttblades.png

So basically, seekers use the same normal swords as BMs for skills? I thought they had to use magic damage for some skills?

To tell truth, i was hopping they would have to use magic swords only. Most of them look like claymores.
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Do they come with rank 9 if players pay?b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Sherilys,

I want to say thank you for keeping a positive outlook on this, and keeping the info coming. While I am upset about the new wonderous crash of pwi, I am also happy that you're so dilligent about informing us about Genesis. You're doing a good thing, by keeping this alive with good news, I just hope the EG can still be viable when they're released b:cry

Getting info on the expansion does give me some hope that we may get some, I dunno balance? With the talk of new weapons in the guild housing, seems like a mild, but reasonable assist for people who dont have the money to buy rank9 for this christmas Season for myself.

Please keep us informed about this as much as you can, its a small hope that keeps me excited, for at least the seeker

+1 I agree. Thank you, Sherilys, for being so kind in donating so much of your time and effort into informing those that don't have access. You didn't have to do this, but you did and for that, I thank you.
This discussion has been closed.