• Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • kymmiekat
    kymmiekat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Crimson and Kylin are the OLD factions of this server, they survived (Crimson) when they lost all lands and Zulu still alive... because they only win... But it's not the discuss

To this i have to say Zulu had lost all but one land and faught there way back so what do you mean they didnt earn there land?
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kymmiekat wrote: »
    To this i have to say Zulu had lost all but one land and faught there way back so what do you mean they didnt earn there land?

The answer to this is actually quite simple..

He's just Butthurt.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

H.A.W.T
    The angel-like voice of his <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Leader gave up on you. Main catabarb gone. Severe decrease in activity by most of your members.

That's dying, whether you want to admit it or not.

Yeah, we have been leaderless all this time, also we have no other barbs to pull catas, fa.ck!

...oh wait!

The only point u have there is that our members are not as active as before, including me, but is normal for any person playing the same game for 2 years... except u it seems lol, u pwi lover *wink*wink*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah, we have been leaderless all this time, also we have no other barbs to pull catas, fa.ck!

...oh wait!

The only point u have there is that our members are not as active as before, including me, but is normal for any person playing the same game for 2 years... except u it seems lol, u pwi lover *wink*wink*

This is called being butthurt.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Here's the facts of the present.

Kylin is dying. Crimson is a shadow of what it used to be. Zulu is rolling over every other guild on the server.
    You would be right if TW would be the only thing that matters in this game.
    Packs World International
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You would be right if TW would be the only thing that matters in this game.

Actually, TW IS all that matters in this game to most players and PWE ruined it.

Kylin IS dying, but not for the same reasons KD did. KY is dying because the lack of new game play and/or idiotic changes have made the majority of the old core members quit the game or severely limit their time in game. It's not because Zulu or any other guild 'rolled' them too much; KY was dying way before Zulu entered the picture. You have PWE to thank for that.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Oko stop stealing my comments.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kymmiekat wrote: »

But, they didnt lost ALL their lands. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Actually, TW IS all that matters in this game to most players and PWE ruined it.

Kylin IS dying, but not for the same reasons KD did. KY is dying because the lack of new game play and/or idiotic changes have made the majority of the old core members quit the game or severely limit their time in game. It's not because Zulu or any other guild 'rolled' them too much; KY was dying way before Zulu entered the picture. You have PWE to thank for that.

That's also true, but those who stayed in Kylin aren't into QQing over those who quit the game or hopped to cool-mangs-bandwagon called Zulu. There are still a few guys and girls left who are dedicated to make Kylin a fun place to be in. Not to mention that only Zulus could beat us so far. If we would be THAT weak as you say, everyone and their mothers would bid on our lands :P

Sure we won't all of the sudden rise and smash Zulu into oblivion but I think we won't disappear totally like Kingdom did.

(Unless everyone quits to play FW, which is quite possible :P)
    Packs World International
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    (Unless everyone quits to play FW, which is quite possible :P)

Excellent point lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Excellent point lol

fw is a ripped off version off a game that was made 7 years ago but shut down...highly doubt everyone will quit pwi for it
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    fw is a ripped off version off a game that was made 7 years ago but shut down...highly doubt everyone will quit pwi for it

Sources or it didn't happen, considering it's been out less than 6 months in china.

Also, PWI is just a rehash of like a 5 year old chinese game and everyone still plays it... lol

Either way, it'll bust up the constant monotony of "FC FC FC FC FC"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If we would be THAT weak as you say, everyone and their mothers would bid on our lands :P
    Oh it's not that-- TW is just dead, and Zulu, Mayhem, Blackfox, and Crimson are the only ones who can afford the charms. You should be thanking the Developers.

Response in ugly orange text.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All I'm going to say to this is that if my core decided to stay in KD and that Zulu was never created, the map would of been all Red and still be all red. We saved Kylin and the server for a good year in terms of territory control. This last couple pages in this thread looks like just a bunch of children spewing nonsense that have no idea what they're talking about. I want to correct all these people but it would be too much writing.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If we would be THAT weak as you say, everyone and their mothers would bid on our lands :P
    Oh it's not that-- TW is just dead, and Zulu, Mayhem, Blackfox, and Crimson are the only ones who can afford the charms. You should be thanking Zulu.

.-. Fixed.
  • jehu50
    jehu50 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Despite the TW result I invited a Zulu Camileo on a BH (no bad feeling there), however, instead of paying his 40K wine fee, he is on a long SL, then suprise suprise just as SL runs of he dc'd, then its I'll mail you the fee and of course no mail with 40k.

Guess what guys never trust a Zulu as clearly they have no integrity or concept of honour or decency!

Or is Camileo the only bad apple in a faction of integrity and honour?

Any Zulu's care to comment??
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

Nice guess!!!!! but nah..... That's called being objective ^^
    All I'm going to say to this is that if my core decided to stay in KD and that Zulu was never created, the map would of been all Red and still be all red. We saved Kylin and the server for a good year in terms of territory control. This last couple pages in this thread looks like just a bunch of children spewing nonsense that have no idea what they're talking about. I want to correct all these people but it would be too much writing.

To maybe do some kind of closure I'm just gonna say a few things:

1. This thread is not about KY and Zulu, and we have turned into something it is not lol.

2. On the KY vs Zulu matter it is as important as what color of shoes I'm wearing today.

3. On the knowledge of this matter not being important, so it is the fact of what would have happened if Nurfed and his friends stayed in KD, yeah maybe the map would be red, maybe a new guild called...idk "UberTi.ts" appeared, mass cash shopped and wipe their butts, maybe KY, idk, and before anyone says that they're basing in the fact that Nurfed and his "core" have always been like the idk how u call it, "leaders" of the game, the only true fact, is that this isn't relevant at all.

4. So what is relevant? The personal experience that as individuals we have of the game, if we enjoy it or no. I'm posting an opinion here, in the sense that on the original subject of the thread, that's what zulu ruined for Mayhem in that TW, if u think I'm right or wrong, that's my opinion, and I'll be closing the discussion, at least from my side here, cause if not it will meet no end, cause there are ppl, so absorbed by their little toons, that will keep on going to prove a point to a guy 3489576846845 miles away from them, sitting in front of a keyboard lol.

End of the book lol ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nice guess!!!!! but nah..... That's called being objective ^^

To maybe do some kind of closure I'm just gonna say a few things:

1. This thread is not about KY and Zulu, and we have turned into something it is not lol.

2. On the KY vs Zulu matter it is as important as what color of shoes I'm wearing today.

3. On the knowledge of this matter not being important, so it is the fact of what would have happened if Nurfed and his friends stayed in KD, yeah maybe the map would be red, maybe a new guild called...idk "UberTi.ts" appeared, mass cash shopped and wipe their butts, maybe KY, idk, and before anyone says that they're basing in the fact that Nurfed and his "core" have always been like the idk how u call it, "leaders" of the game, the only true fact, is that this isn't relevant at all.

4. So what is relevant? The personal experience that as individuals we have of the game, if we enjoy it or no. I'm posting an opinion here, in the sense that on the original subject of the thread, that's what zulu ruined for Mayhem in that TW, if u think I'm right or wrong, that's my opinion, and I'll be closing the discussion, at least from my side here, cause if not it will meet no end, cause there are ppl, so absorbed by their little toons, that will keep on going to prove a point to a guy 3489576846845 miles away from them, sitting in front of a keyboard lol.

End of the book lol ^^

Still butthurt.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Still butthurt.

Gz on your number 50 post ^^

kk now moving out hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Gz on your number 50 post ^^

kk now moving out hehe
    Your cool :D
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oko yer mom is fat
    b:bye
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Your video game ego is hilarious.
  • _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This whole topic mostly consists of tl;dr posts....
    and Canada sucks.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This whole topic mostly consists of tl;dr posts....
    and Canada sucks.

How are the women in Sri Lanka?

Oh wait...

Your women are all hairy, are on 4 legs all the time, have horns, and have tails.

They are called Goats.
  • Hellostupid - Harshlands
    Hellostupid - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Your arrogance is very unbecoming and uncalled for. Contrary to your belief and a few of your brainwashed minions, you AREN'T all that.

Anyone with a brain knows the map wouldn't be all red if Zulu never existed. Kingdom was starting to fall apart before they invited you and your other cronies in from over9000 and wherever else. You know damn well you wouldn't have stayed in KD and a lot of those currently in Zulu wouldn't have joined KD if you paid them. KD fell apart the minute Icon and Echo lost interest in it which was way before you were in it.

Get your head out of your bum. Harshlands doesn't and never did revolve around you, nurfed.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I dunno, the way every other thread on these forums is about Zulu, you'd almost think that Harshlands does indeed revolve around Nurfed.

Funny thing, huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The answer to this is actually quite simple..

He's just Butthurt.

lol zulu may of kept that 1 land only because KD's best left for zulu only b:chuckle if that didnt happen zulu would of turned out just like GG b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

lol advice from the leader that cant lead b:laugh
    Fail troll of harshlands