Im canadian, and I even hate french canada. <3

Im french Canadian too, u hate me? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    First of all lets get a few things straight Zulu attacked Mayhem first and we are trying to get the land that they took from us back.

We took that land without toying with you guys, so it's completely legit. How is this relevant to the whole discussion?
    You want to have no competition and get randomly kicked from zulu after applying just since you dont cashshop enough we dont care.

We don't kick people for not cashshopping. I don't cashshop and a lot of others don't either. We kick people for not leveling 'fast' enough, we have a leveling policy and have kicked people for this before.
    We dont control the bid times and one bid last week was a faction I never have heard of or seen. Fake bid by you guys?

Nope,never heard of em either.
    Death to Zulu

Racist. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    Alkaia - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It sucks that PWI makes tries to kill their own game. It sucks that they dont know how to write the rules to make TW more fun for more players. It'd be easy enough to do. Get rid of the crappy rank 9 gear to 1 land each week. Give Rank 9 peice to any member of a guild that controls all the City Territories and 1/2 the map all the members at the TW(activly shown up not every member in guild at the final TW for the guild.) After the TW the guild is deleted from server(not players just guild), and all the land reverts to unowned. This would give the chance for new TW guilds to form the good pots to be better distruibuted without absurd cost, and reward the factions like Zulu that keep a lot of powerful players together for a time without giving them a monopoly on the map.

Thats the most stupid idea I have ever heard.
    Umm,no that's not what happened. Kingdom's leader RayVer was pretty much inactive and the lvl 100s in KD, that weren't as loyal as Michael & ****, left to create a guild with fewer pk-restrictions and active leadership. That's how Zulu started. Add to that Rome and EmoWDF from Kylin who were just waiting to join an rpk guild and you have most of the core of Zulu that's been there since the start.

I know most of the background story, what I ment was that one of the main reasons Zulu got stronger is due to the fact KD started slowly losing wars and ofc most of the players in those games wont stay in the losing side.

My point is that it doesnt mattar if Zulu fall apart, a new guild will grow and will be the strongest. And for whatever reason people will always hate that guild. Even if they wont be rpk, there is always a reason for people to hate the biggest guild.
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    First of all lets get a few things straight Zulu attacked Mayhem first and we are trying to get the land that they took from us back. We are not an rpk faction and in all honesty dont have a lot of people that cash shop at all. We also dont steal from your TT runs or treat you like pieces of ****. We work for what we have earned and we actively bid against the toughest faction on the map cause we dont like them and have the courage to stand up to them. The week prior when they had to defend 3 bids at the same time we brought their crystal down to 20%. Just because we dont stand up very well against the full force of Zulu hasnt made us stop fighting these thieves of the server. They steal mats from runs pk people that have just helped them and deserve to be attacked in any way possible. We really dont give a **** what the rest of the panzy that are to afraid to fight do. You want to have no competition and get randomly kicked from zulu after applying just since you dont cashshop enough we dont care. We will do what we can to take Zulu down and get our land back. If we dont have sucess at least we were fighting while you stood with your hands up your backside. Disrespect us and we will return the favor. We have something Zulu entirely lacks and that class. Woot just cause you can kill 9000000000 lvl 30 doesnt mean you should. Nice win Zulu. We know what you know in a solo time slot vs you we dont have a very good shot. We dont control the bid times and one bid last week was a faction I never have heard of or seen. Fake bid by you guys? We had force their we acted with class. We will continue to stand up and attack you. Death to Zulu

do i sense some hostility?
  • Stretchlt - Harshlands
    Stretchlt - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thats the most stupid idea I have ever heard.

I know most of the background story, what I ment was that one of the main reasons Zulu got stronger is due to the fact KD started slowly losing wars and ofc most of the players in those games wont stay in the losing side.

My point is that it doesnt mattar if Zulu fall apart, a new guild will grow and will be the strongest. And for whatever reason people will always hate that guild. Even if they wont be rpk, there is always a reason for people to hate the biggest guild.

Our biggest haters are usually the ones who get their applications rejected.

@Anna_Sweg That land you took was a free KD land situated right next to a Zulu territory. If I remembered correctly, we took all the lands availiable around you before attacking you on the 3rd week. We even joked about telling your leader to pay us the 10mil land reward to let you guys keep it in guild chat, but we decided not to, since Zulu doesn't have allies, so what makes you guys an exception? Too bad your leader stole all the guild funds for himself b:bye
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This thread is just full of lol's.
    Yea, the way they fought that war might have been a douchey way of going about it, but as what nurfed said, they've been bidding on them for alooong time...b:bye
    You get what ya pay for b:dirty
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wait what? TW is meant to be fun for everyone? I didn't know we're playing Hello Kitty online TW. Do you think I have fun in a 5minute war against Kylin when they don't show up? What asses, having all the fun for themselves.

OOOOOOOOOOh my Goooooooood, u hurt my feelings, this isn't Hello kitty online?? wtf???

lol Acrelar, didn't thought u were gonna get emo butt hurt out of my comment, deal with it lmao

btw, I always thought your toons mustache looks stupid lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I wont watch a video from a faction who are fighting an another faction without play the real game. You are pathetic, you didnt bring your catas when you can, you played with them when they are loosing anyway.

A lot of drama in zulu... and a lot of big Cser... Gratz for you, but I dont care now if you take all the lands, a better game will come out before it will happen

My god, you people are joking, right??

IT'S A GAME!!! We play it FOR FUN! Why the hell are you talking about some honor code and all this ****. Tell me, when you play Monopoly with your friends, do you give them a speech about honor when they acquire both Boardwalk and Park Place??

And have you bothered talking to Mayhem themselves? Sure Anna_Sweg is preaching about how heroic Mayhem is (lulz!), but I got several PMs after the war saying it was fun, even thanking us. Either a) Many of them had fun with us. Hooray everybody wins!

OR

b) They're lying to us to try and burst our bubble, thinking we were trying to **** them off or some ****, hell if I know. If they are lying to us specifically to **** us off and burst our bubble, that's called spite, which is a form of hatefulness. That tells me they're taking this ***** waaaaay too seriously and personally if they hate the guts of a group of people in game that they barely know, in my opinion.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I joined Zulu to begin with. Because their members just run around being ret@rded, doing what they want and trying to have fun. Meanwhile Kylin is giving some speech about honor in a game and a Mayhem member is blindly accusing Zulu of stealing TT mats and all sorts of slander. Hell, I remember I applied to Mayhem and got turned down because my application wasn't serious enough. Zulu liked my humor on the other hand. Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe, JUST MAYBE, Zulu doesn't take this game as seriously as you do, and that's why we do "outrageous" things?
    For the longest time I've heard Zulu steals, lies, **** babies and molests automobiles. Have any of you every actually stopped and asked, perhaps maybe that all isn't true? Perhaps they're just a fun loving bunch of morons who enjoy the game, and just so happen to be -the- obstacle in the way of every other power-hungry guild on the server?

Evangelos did some Zulu PKing during the Tiger event. Do you hear us QQing and talking about honor and all that BS? No, Evangelos can do whatever he pleases to enjoy the game as he sees fit. So can we.

I think you're all just jealous cause you weren't invited to that kick-@ss pool party at the end of the video. ijs
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Tell me, when you play Monopoly with your friends, do you give them a speech about honor when they acquire both Boardwalk and Park Place??

I do

...now on topic, zulu is like 50/50 in the sense that like half of their players fool around, and give a **** about QQers and stuff, which is the only way to truly win the game, but the other half, takes the game WAY too seriously... but anyways, I think in any guild u can find all sorts of ppl...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Avriel - Harshlands
    Avriel - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think you're all just jealous cause you weren't invited to that kick-@ss pool party at the end of the video. ijs

b:chuckle Most definitely, they just cant handle the fact that our pool party was totally ****ing awesome and theirs wasnt.

Oh, and TUNNEL SNAKES RULE b:cool
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle Most definitely, they just cant handle the fact that our pool party was totally ****ing awesome and theirs wasnt.

Oh, and TUNNEL SNAKES RULE b:cool

Aren't u a Mayhem member?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOOh my Goooooooood, u hurt my feelings, this isn't Hello kitty online?? wtf???

lol Acrelar, didn't thought u were gonna get emo butt hurt out of my comment, deal with it lmao

btw, I always thought your toons mustache looks stupid lol

sarcasm, you didn't get it.
    And everyone loves my mustache.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah... don't blame zulu for how the game is going and just have fun with it while u can. I'd love to have OP people on my side in Crimson to have more fun against Zulu but yeah... whatever lol. and no, my fun doesn't even come from TW. TW is more of an extra I guess
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    eh, far of that
    sarcasm, you didn't get it.
    And everyone loves my mustache.

Not me, we are 2 now :)
    I do
    lool

EDIT:
    yeah... don't blame zulu for how the game is going and just have fun with it while u can. I'd love to have OP people on my side in Crimson to have more fun against Zulu but yeah... whatever lol. and no, my fun doesn't even come from TW. TW is more of an extra I guess
    I dont blame them about the game, just how they did this TW. They did a video about ownage. If someone make a video about GANK PEOPLE, people will say it's a noob and he should 1vs1 people.

By the way, I'm waiting your sentences in french, Nurfed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=Dralighte - Harshlands;10707832

They did a video about ownage. If someone make a video about GANK PEOPLE, people will say it's a noob and he should 1vs1 people.[/QUOTE]

Currect me if Im wrong, but when Rhyme made a video back when KD had triple defence wars on some smaller factions, I've never heard a word from nobody. Now when Zulu member doing this its wrong?
    Besides Kurses was doing vids long before that so why should he/she skip this war?

I understand that most of the server hate Zulu, but for real guys you just making yourselves look stupid.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Currect me if Im wrong, but when Rhyme made a video back when KD had triple defence wars on some smaller factions, I've never heard a word from nobody. Now when Zulu member doing this its wrong?
    Besides Kurses was doing vids long before that so why should he/she skip this war?

I understand that most of the server hate Zulu, but for real guys you just making yourselves look stupid.

You say "you just making yourselves look stupid", I dont think so. Theres barely any stupid comment on this thread and they are all easy to understand.
    Did Rhyme make a video about zhening a lowbie guild for over an hour just for fun? No he didnt. People barely even saw any Rhyme videos cuz the quality in them sucked; Why should Kurses make a thread about this war? He didnt make a TW thread for a KY defense win did he?(He probably didnt even posted it in his youtube chanel)

People here have more then enough reasons to claim that making a TW video like the one showed and even opening a thread for it is wrong. You are stupid for not being able to see that.
    Good for the Zulu people if they had fun, but fact still remains that its not right to do that kind of stuff to any guild(unless they really deserve it which isnt the case in here).
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You say "you just making yourselves look stupid", I dont think so. Theres barely any stupid comment on this thread and they are all easy to understand.
    Did Rhyme make a video about zhening a lowbie guild for over an hour just for fun? No he didnt. People barely even saw any Rhyme videos cuz the quality in them sucked; Why should Kurses make a thread about this war? He didnt make a TW thread for a KY defense win did he?(He probably didnt even posted it in his youtube chanel)

And perhaps you'd mind telling us what exactly is wrong with what we did?

For example, if this was a video of, say, a high level sin constantly stalking and killing a low level or squishy anytime they leave town, then yeah, that's screwed up. Why? Because the target can't enjoy the game because of what the sin is doing. That's being a bully and denying a player the right to play this game for your own sheer pleasure. Yes it's a game and you should be able to enjoy it, but not at the cost of another player NOT being able to enjoy it.

What we did on the other hand was not harassment. If we had given it our all, it would have been a 5 minute war and that's that. Instead, we had some fun. Some of us explored the map, some of us walked catas to their base while riding giant pandas, some of us had a pool party and some of us PVPed. What thrill did we deny Mayhem? If anything, they got more of a chance to PVP. If they truly weren't happy with what we were doing, they were free to leave at any given moment. We didn't force them to do squat and we didn't deny them any pleasure that they would've usually gotten. We were bored of simply walking the cata into the enemies' base, so we had some fun. I assume Mayhem had some fun too, since as I said, several of them messaged us and said they did and it doesn't seem like any of them left early.
    Now in cases like Anna's, where she feels that sticking around and "fighting" us proves something, well...that's her problem. It's not her fault that she thinks there's some deeper meaning behind what we did and that they "showed us" by staying. This was nothing more than a bored guild doing things the fun way instead of the 5 minute walk way.
    What's more, you wouldn't know this (or perhaps you CAN see hints of it if you turn on HD 1080 settings for that vid and watch guild chat), but we were actually trying to get everyone to fall back into our base and give them a chance to attack at the end. This didn't happen however, because one of our (a-hole! b:angry) barbs ninja'd a cata into their base and ruined our fun. Would you mind explaining to me how this is "evil" of us to give them a chance to do this when they wouldn't've ever had that chance to begin with? The entire war was a chance to TW for them, however slim that chance may have been. They may have gotten slaughtered and not gotten much accomplished, but it was still more of a chance than what they would've gotten had we just charged their base. It was a chance for them to develop tactics and have fun and try to figure something out. Don't get me wrong, it was not our goal to give them chances to improve: we just wanted fun, as I said. But the idea that we deprived them of any fun or opportunity by actively choosing to have a one-hour war with them is absurd, as our war would've ended 5 minutes in anyways, had we taken it seriously.

What's even more peculiar is that, at the same time that you accuse us of depriving Mayhem of their fun, we keep getting bid on by guilds no one's ever heard of that never show up, denying us of fully attending and enjoying some wars with other REAL guilds. But no, whoever's behind those fake bids is perfectly justified and a total American war hero, right? Even though the GMs have actively outlawed fake bids?

And I'm sure that there was no Kylin video this week because it was a 5 minute war, and there's really only so much you can do for a 5 minute war video. The Mayhem one, on the other hand, shows us frolicking and trying all sorts of stuff you wouldn't normally see in TW. It's not like guilds get the chance to do that every day, so of course we're gonna film it and save it.

So please, enlighten me on how what we did was wrong. I'd love to hear an explanation instead of just a simple "it wuz wrawng." While your at it, what are your thoughts on the fake bids?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Gods...people. They were just having fun. None of you would react this way if a guild like Kylin made pretty much the same video with a TW opponent like BlackFox.

I was in a war over on MY quite like this one. Of course, circumstances were a bit different. My guild was under KOS by the **** guild of the server. Of course, my guild also held land. So one week that other guild decided to attack us. We basically fake-bidded it to hell to make them fight for the war. Their final bid ended up at 15mil. So...we spent nearly an hour in their base just ganking them every time one of them came out of spawn. Eventually they stopped coming out so we killed their crystal and ended the war. None of the other guilds on the server begrudged us for it.

Really, people. Get over it. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

People here have more then enough reasons to claim that making a TW video like the one showed and even opening a thread for it is wrong. You are stupid for not being able to see that.
    Good for the Zulu people if they had fun, but fact still remains that its not right to do that kind of stuff to any guild(unless they really deserve it which isnt the case in here).

Rhyme made a video about how quickly they move from one defense war to another. Whats the diffrence? He still showed those smaller guilds dont worth the same as KD. Is that harrasment? I dont think so.

Besides now Im really positive on the fact you blinded by hate. Kurses usually posted his videos on Curses thread, and when Curses did not made a video, he opened is own thread.
    So if the case here is that Kurses is really an *** for opening a thread about TW video, lets drop it.

When Stayne made a video about KD crystal rush was it a bad thing to do?
    He even stoped the music in the end of the video and was letting us hear them saying on vent "r u recording that ****? r u recording it? omg omg blah blah blah".
    So when Im saying your just making yourselves look stupid, this is what I mean.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

For example, if this was a video of, say, a high level sin constantly stalking and killing a low level or squishy anytime they leave town, then yeah, that's screwed up. Why? Because the target can't enjoy the game because of what the sin is doing. That's being a bully and denying a player the right to play this game for your own sheer pleasure. Yes it's a game and you should be able to enjoy it, but not at the cost of another player NOT being able to enjoy it.

What we did on the other hand was not harassment. If we had given it our all, it would have been a 5 minute war and that's that. Instead, we had some fun. Some of us explored the map, some of us walked catas to their base while riding giant pandas, some of us had a pool party and some of us PVPed. What thrill did we deny Mayhem? If anything, they got more of a chance to PVP. If they truly weren't happy with what we were doing, they were free to leave at any given moment. We didn't force them to do squat and we didn't deny them any pleasure that they would've usually gotten. We were bored of simply walking the cata into the enemies' base, so we had some fun. I assume Mayhem had some fun too, since as I said, several of them messaged us and said they did and it doesn't seem like any of them left early.
    Now in cases like Anna's, where she feels that sticking around and "fighting" us proves something, well...that's her problem. It's not her fault that she thinks there's some deeper meaning behind what we did and that they "showed us" by staying. This was nothing more than a bored guild doing things the fun way instead of the 5 minute walk way.
    What's more, you wouldn't know this (or perhaps you CAN see hints of it if you turn on HD 1080 settings for that vid and watch guild chat), but we were actually trying to get everyone to fall back into our base and give them a chance to attack at the end. This didn't happen however, because one of our (a-hole! b:angry) barbs ninja'd a cata into their base and ruined our fun. Would you mind explaining to me how this is "evil" of us to give them a chance to do this when they wouldn't've ever had that chance to begin with? The entire war was a chance to TW for them, however slim that chance may have been. They may have gotten slaughtered and not gotten much accomplished, but it was still more of a chance than what they would've gotten had we just charged their base. It was a chance for them to develop tactics and have fun and try to figure something out. Don't get me wrong, it was not our goal to give them chances to improve: we just wanted fun, as I said. But the idea that we deprived them of any fun or opportunity by actively choosing to have a one-hour war with them is absurd, as our war would've ended 5 minutes in anyways, had we taken it seriously.

What's even more peculiar is that, at the same time that you accuse us of depriving Mayhem of their fun, we keep getting bid on by guilds no one's ever heard of that never show up, denying us of fully attending and enjoying some wars with other REAL guilds. But no, whoever's behind those fake bids is perfectly justified and a total American war hero, right? Even though the GMs have actively outlawed fake bids?

And I'm sure that there was no Kylin video this week because it was a 5 minute war, and there's really only so much you can do for a 5 minute war video. The Mayhem one, on the other hand, shows us frolicking and trying all sorts of stuff you wouldn't normally see in TW. It's not like guilds get the chance to do that every day, so of course we're gonna film it and save it.

So please, enlighten me on how what we did was wrong. I'd love to hear an explanation instead of just a simple "it wuz wrawng." While your at it, what are your thoughts on the fake bids?

You need to stop writting so much, try shortening your post =.= Im bored enough to read it anyways, so heres my "wall of text".
    What most of the mayhem members learned about that TW is that re-spawning on base gets old real quick. They didnt learn any tactics there, they couldnt be having fun while dying in under 20 seconds; What kept them inside was just that stupid game pride, not them having fun... Some of them send messages to you saying it was fun, did any of them said sumthing like "that was a really good pvp fight, I had fun getting one shotted by you guys :)", if yes, obviously they werent being honest.

About TW videos, Im not talking about making a 5 minute TW video but Im talking about how neither of the usually Zulu TW video makers posted any footage of Zulu losing a war. Thats what Im talking about, was in reply to Alkaia saying "Kurses was doing vids long before that so why should he/she skip this war?" so I simply stated the fact that Kurses skipped good wars that Zulu lost.(Why shouldnt he skip this lowbie farming too) What made everything worst wasnt the video, but was he opening a thread about the video as if it was a good TW.

About the fake bids, wouldnt it make more sense if those fake bids were made by Zulu members? If KY, Crimson and another random guild attack Zulu at the same time, its almost 100% sure Zulu will lose one land so, I wouldnt be surprised to see a Zulu member fake bidding for the sake of the guild.

P.S. Once again, Im not against what Zulu did or what Kurses filmed. Im simply being honest and saying why people have reasons to go against that kind of attitude. I would be lying if I said I never felt like doing the same to guilds that attacked KY, actually it once happened but for not more then 10 mins and I enjoyed it. Doesnt mean it was right.
  • kymmiekat
    kymmiekat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I wont watch a video from a faction who are fighting an another faction without play the real game. You are pathetic, you didnt bring your catas when you can, you played with them when they are loosing anyway.

A lot of drama in zulu... and a lot of big Cser... Gratz for you, but I dont care now if you take all the lands, a better game will come out before it will happen

I have to laugh at this qoute when it comes from a faction that did the same thing to Emperno when they bid
  • Tyvis - Harshlands
    Tyvis - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the funny thing is that not as many of the mayhems as you would think are upset about the hole tw...i for one didn't mind it at all..hell i could do it every weekend like that...and like it would make us stop bidding on zulu..hahahaha..not even close...any way..it was fun...see you guys next tw...
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

I refuse to read this

Just in case... YOUR MOMMA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Anna_Sweg - Harshlands
    Anna_Sweg - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yes I am a Mayhem member. Couple points I would like to address. If you play a competive game where you out-class the opposition and try to achieve and maintain an imbalance state as long as possible it is not consider a respectful course of action. Most competive games have a reasonable clock for such an action. If you tried to pull this sort of action at a chess club or go club there is a good shot you would get your beat up or removed from the club.
    Jlung I do bear ill will towards your guild for stealing cut and dry from people in my own personal experience like stealing all the mats on banked runs and booting people from squad and killing them when gold valuable stuff drops. This makes me hostile and one reason I wont squad with Zulu with them having lead. I dont like you guys and that no secret. I understand people have the choice to do whatever they want. I just find Zulu choices consistantly make me want to kill them when ever I can find a way.
    I dont like random player killing but thats my feeling on the matter.
    I understand Zulu desire to stop us attacking them. This was an attempt to do so in our eyes. Maybe I am wrong. We do divert forces and significant players from the battle with Crimson and Kylin if we share same bid time, and this is probably not a good thing for Zulu. They dont treat us with the disrespect shown here when those battles are going on.
    Fake bids like owning 3 lvl 1 territories are according to the rules are not allowed, except I have seen no measure of action preventing them. If anybody can tell me of one time when a fake bid was punished I'd like to know. Inside of the bidding structure now Crimson should bid on the same land as Zulu to stop the attack on Kylin. Often this bid can be detected but that encourages more fake bids.
    I would like to see effort made that when 3 or more TWs occur the strongest contendors for the land get the same bid time. This could be established realatively easily but looking at the eye of obersavation stats of the players that showed up for TW the previous week.
    My feeling of people that have recently joined Zulu is that they dont want a competive game and just want the cowardly easy route to feel powerful. It takes a lot more to join a weaker side of the fight and try to balance it than it does to join the bully. I have never applied to Zulu nor would i for this reason.
    The most enjoyable time in the game for most players are when things are in contention. A good fight between Kylin and Zulu or Kingdom and Kylin or Zulu and Crimson is what the top of this game should be about in my opinion. Thats when I have seen the members of these factions at their happiest after a tough fought battle win or lose. I think something should be done in game to encourage this behavior more often for the good of all the players and PWI pocket book as people are willing to pay more money for a good fight. I would be open to any changes in the TW rules that made this more likely to occur. Like most players I feel the lack of financial reward incentive to fight discourages people from trying. I think some of the most enjoyable times on this server were when QQme broke up and the land was fought for. When kingdom was dying some good wars occured. I believe nothing of that caliber is going on today on the server.
    To the person who made the comparsion to monopoly, I resign a game of monopoly if the opposing player owns all the property and refuses to win. Its disrespectful and I probably would not play with a player again that in chess walks away from the board in a 3 hour match refusing to accept a resignation. We each have our different stories and backgrounds but I try to encourage competition in games and learn from them. We all know a lot of players that have quit playing the game because it's become uncompetive, and I feel something for the loss of all those players.
    I am curious what more Zulu wants to achieve in the game, since several of you are actively reading this post why dont you tell the rest of us. I dont think the system allow for much further of a victory, and the competion as you try keeps getting worse in your eyes so what's the fun? Isnt that what your qq's in this post and the reason you state for toying with us is? I dont understand so hopefully you can enlighten me. Wouldnt you welcome changes that would make TW more competive?
    P.S. Yes i am a member of Mayhem and damn proud we show up week after week trying to make the world of PWI more fun, and more competive.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

About TW videos, Im not talking about making a 5 minute TW video but Im talking about how neither of the usually Zulu TW video makers posted any footage of Zulu losing a war. Thats what Im talking about, was in reply to Alkaia saying "Kurses was doing vids long before that so why should he/she skip this war?" so I simply stated the fact that Kurses skipped good wars that Zulu lost.(Why shouldnt he skip this lowbie farming too)

pretty sure Kurses filmed all the wars he was in. I don't really recall ever losing a war so I don't know what exactly you want filmed there. The only real loss in land we had was to Crimson which we couldn't show cause it was stacked so obviously we had noone to film that 5minute war. Sorry for not posting a footage of Zulu losing cause there is none :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kymmiekat wrote: »
    I have to laugh at this qoute when it comes from a faction that did the same thing to Emperno when they bid

Did we do a push to their base with a hold of 1 hour on video?...I dont remember that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • sirenssong1
    sirenssong1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Why all the hubub folks? Its all good. We had a long tw which usually doesnt get to happen and my nix got to feed on kurses a few times.

We are not a lowbie guild. Maybe compared to Zulu we dont have as much firepower but compared to most of the factions on server we would not be considered lowbie. Plus we get bonus points for having balls of steel. Mayhem has been on this server longer than alot of the factions including Zulu. And we steadily grow all the time.

The one thing I do find very funny about this whole thing is that Zulu would like to make it out to sound like they were just trying to have fun. Maybe that was the case with some of the players there but not the reasoning for officers if my whispers during tw were any indication. For nearly half of tw I was being told that we waste Zulu's time by bidding (so no I guess that doesnt sound like they are having fun) and Nurfed is trying to prove a point to us. Now if that is true I am not too sure who put the apple on anyone's desk to "school" anyone in anything.

Mayhem bids to have fun and to improve ourselves. Pure and simple. We are nonrpk so we dont get as much of a chance to pvp as some do on server. This is a good opportunity to do that. And before anyone bites into that statement no that is not QQing. Nonrpk is our choice. This is just a good outlet for us.

I guess I need to start taking ss of us having their crystal down to 300k as we did a few weeks ago. But honestly I have a family to take care of and I am not THAT bored. So game on all, dont take it so seriously. And see you next week Zulu :)
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sorry LongKnife and anna sweg,
    But rhyme had a bigger wordcount.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10300832&postcount=245
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You need to stop writting so much, try shortening your post =.= Im bored enough to read it anyways, so heres my "wall of text".
    What most of the mayhem members learned about that TW is that re-spawning on base gets old real quick. They didnt learn any tactics there, they couldnt be having fun while dying in under 20 seconds; What kept them inside was just that stupid game pride, not them having fun... Some of them send messages to you saying it was fun, did any of them said sumthing like "that was a really good pvp fight, I had fun getting one shotted by you guys :)", if yes, obviously they werent being honest.

About TW videos, Im not talking about making a 5 minute TW video but Im talking about how neither of the usually Zulu TW video makers posted any footage of Zulu losing a war. Thats what Im talking about, was in reply to Alkaia saying "Kurses was doing vids long before that so why should he/she skip this war?" so I simply stated the fact that Kurses skipped good wars that Zulu lost.(Why shouldnt he skip this lowbie farming too) What made everything worst wasnt the video, but was he opening a thread about the video as if it was a good TW.

About the fake bids, wouldnt it make more sense if those fake bids were made by Zulu members? If KY, Crimson and another random guild attack Zulu at the same time, its almost 100% sure Zulu will lose one land so, I wouldnt be surprised to see a Zulu member fake bidding for the sake of the guild.

P.S. Once again, Im not against what Zulu did or what Kurses filmed. Im simply being honest and saying why people have reasons to go against that kind of attitude. I would be lying if I said I never felt like doing the same to guilds that attacked KY, actually it once happened but for not more then 10 mins and I enjoyed it. Doesnt mean it was right.

You didn't even answer my damn question.

What is wrong with what we did?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    pretty sure Kurses filmed all the wars he was in. I don't really recall ever losing a war so I don't know what exactly you want filmed there. The only real loss in land we had was to Crimson which we couldn't show cause it was stacked so obviously we had noone to film that 5minute war. Sorry for not posting a footage of Zulu losing cause there is none :/

lol are you saying KY never won a defense war against Zulu? I remember KY won defense wars against Zulu at least around 4 times in a row,that was when sum KY active players started to move to Zulu and quitting the game.

EDIT: Just noticed you are talking about losing land, Im talking about losing wars.