TW Zulu vs Mayhem

Options

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol are you saying KY never won a defense war against Zulu? I remember KY won defense wars against Zulu at least around 4 times in a row,that was when sum KY active players started to move to Zulu and quitting the game.

No, that's when Longknife joined Zulu and their badassedry factor got multiplied by 4000. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No, that's when Longknife joined Zulu and their badassedry factor got multiplied by 4000. b:cool

I almost trusted you O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • kymmiekat
    kymmiekat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    First of all lets get a few things straight Zulu attacked Mayhem first and we are trying to get the land that they took from us back. We are not an rpk faction and in all honesty dont have a lot of people that cash shop at all. We also dont steal from your TT runs or treat you like pieces of ****. We work for what we have earned and we actively bid against the toughest faction on the map cause we dont like them and have the courage to stand up to them. The week prior when they had to defend 3 bids at the same time we brought their crystal down to 20%. Just because we dont stand up very well against the full force of Zulu hasnt made us stop fighting these thieves of the server. They steal mats from runs pk people that have just helped them and deserve to be attacked in any way possible. We really dont give a **** what the rest of the panzy that are to afraid to fight do. You want to have no competition and get randomly kicked from zulu after applying just since you dont cashshop enough we dont care. We will do what we can to take Zulu down and get our land back. If we dont have sucess at least we were fighting while you stood with your hands up your backside. Disrespect us and we will return the favor. We have something Zulu entirely lacks and that class. Woot just cause you can kill 9000000000 lvl 30 doesnt mean you should. Nice win Zulu. We know what you know in a solo time slot vs you we dont have a very good shot. We dont control the bid times and one bid last week was a faction I never have heard of or seen. Fake bid by you guys? We had force their we acted with class. We will continue to stand up and attack you. Death to Zulu

I have all the respect for yu actually showing but i have been in a TT run with your faction and recieved nothing from it becouse the Mayhem wanted both mats i needed so dont give me that you are a honest faction and I hate to say it but as a lower lvl i pked more but you and Ky. Not zulu.
  • kymmiekat
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Did we do a push to their base with a hold of 1 hour on video?...I dont remember that

i was in this war i stood on a wall with a ky member(wont say who that member was) doing nothing were for 45 mins KY killed everyone else inside base so yea and what was said at the end was "Thats to teach on bidding on us"
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kymmiekat wrote: »
    i was in this war i stood on a wall with a ky member(wont say who that member was) doing nothing were for 45 mins KY killed everyone else inside base so yea and what was said at the end was "Thats to teach on bidding on us"

Every faction does that. RigaMortiz (Zulu) was calling crimson fail while being in our base taking out the crystal. Move on and Stop QQing
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • kymmiekat
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Every faction does that. RigaMortiz (Zulu) was calling crimson fail while being in our base taking out the crystal. Move on and Stop QQing

Cres dear I was making the point its laughable that a KY member would betch about the TW when they themselfs did the same thing
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kymmiekat wrote: »
    Cres dear I was making the point its laughable that a KY member would betch about the TW when they themselfs did the same thing

They didn't record and post it. Your argument is invalid.

• JaydenAnn - Harshlands
    JaydenAnn - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

OMG Cres now wonder where the respect
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

So commiting murder is acceptable. Commiting murder and recording it is outrageous.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wait a second? for once you have nothing to say but "wow"? WTF i write all that and all i get is "wow" what kinda troll are you? WTB taboo back

poor J you must know that i just like to see you get mad :D its kind of like a bonus for me being off pwi
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dont let her know that -_-

lol poor J i rage you rage the whole game goes on and on :P
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what competitive TW is there anymore? Kylin stopped bidding us and they were the ONLY ones who somewhat put up a fight. You want competitive TW go crimson and kylin just for the hell of it and have a good time. Thats a TW i would actually enjoy being in. But yet again and dont take this personally pai cause its not directed at you its a general statement, but the only ones who should even talk about tw are the ones consistenly bidding every week whether they win or lose.

You may think that this is just us showing what *******.s we are but its not. I mean this has happened in many other factions than just ours

Kingdom vs GoodGame (Kingdom zhenned the spawn point and talked about it in world chat)

Kingdom vs Evoke in their first tw against each other (Kingdom set zhen on the spawn point had their clerics pulling cata and bragged about it on worldchat like they were gods)

those are just two for example and YES i was in both of those wars and witnessed first hand.

how is that any different than what we did? Nurfed even said in guild chat during the TW for everyone to get out of mayhems base and go back to ours and LET them push so that we could continue to mess around.

Lets face the facts if it was crimson or kylin doing that to zulu you would all be laughing your asses off. The only reason you choose to complain about it now and actually pretend to care is because its zulu doing it and we all know that zulu is the plague that will kill this game for everyone b:tired

to this wall of text Jlung i say kingdom earned the right to own land Goodgame got land and they earned it because they fought for it they didnt just take it without any chalange and as far as evoke goes they tried as hard as they could. But Zulu didnt earn it they just took a dead kindoms land by takeing their members ZULU NEVER EARNED THE RIGHT TO THE LAND THEY OWNED. All zulu did is feed off of a dieing kingdom so maybe now you know why people respect kylin and crimson and laugh at factions like zulu. Just like i laugh at zulu for not earning its right to own land b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So commiting murder is acceptable. Commiting murder and recording it is outrageous.

Since when is trash talk on a game murder?

edited October 2010
    Options
    to this wall of text Jlung i say kingdom earned the right to own land Goodgame got land and they earned it because they fought for it they didnt just take it without any chalange and as far as evoke goes they tried as hard as they could. But Zulu didnt earn it they just took a dead kindoms land by takeing their members ZULU NEVER EARNED THE RIGHT TO THE LAND THEY OWNED. All zulu did is feed off of a dieing kingdom so maybe now you know why people respect kylin and crimson and laugh at factions like zulu. Just like i laugh at zulu for not earning its right to own land b:chuckle

Too obvious T____T

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

wow you're a bad troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wow you're a bad troll.

not at all i just explained how a faction earns the respect of the game population
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i say kingdom earned the right to own land Goodgame got land and they earned it because they fought for it they didnt just take it without any chalange

...So it's our fault Crimson sucks ****? b:question

No offense Crimson. b:cute
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ...So it's our fault Crimson sucks ****? b:question

No offense Crimson. b:cute

to that i say it didnt at 1 time at 1 time it was 1 of the best and it broke and still came back

they didnt need to take lvl 100's to create what they did.

they lost because they got team killed by an alliance
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    not at all i just explained how a faction earns the respect of the game population

I'm pretty sure you're not the only smart person on this server that knows how to earn a reputation. Bad reputation is still reputation b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you're not the only smart person on this server that knows how to earn a reputation. Bad reputation is still reputation b:cute

to that i agree with you b:laugh
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Stretchlt - Harshlands
    Stretchlt - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

b:chuckle And Crimson earned their current lands how? They took free land after free land until they bordered KY and then stopped.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    anyone wanna buy a TT70 bow?b:cute
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle And Crimson earned their current lands how? They took free land after free land until they bordered KY and then stopped.

Crimson and Kylin are the OLD factions of this server, they survived (Crimson) when they lost all lands and Zulu still alive... because they only win... But it's not the discuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Crimson and Kylin are the OLD factions of this server, they survived (Crimson) when they lost all lands and Zulu still alive... because they only win... But it's not the discuss

What does it matter who the old guilds are? That's the past.

Here's the facts of the present.

Kylin is dying. Crimson is a shadow of what it used to be. Zulu is rolling over every other guild on the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Kylin is dying. Crimson is a shadow of what it used to be. Zulu is rolling over every other guild on the server.

We have ourselves a winner folks.

This guy said it all b:victory
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^ failed barb
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The amount of senseless rage and reasoning in this thread that's worth every ridicule is unfathomable. There's this thing called "breathing" that some of you have to do.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Someone should inform the UN about this abuse of thrid world factions, il make some banners and we can protest at parliament for Mayhem rights!

Someone find me a pen and paper! I MUST write a angry letter to this Nurfed tyrant!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

I think u misspelled here, think what u mean is that KY is losing it's lands right?

Losing lands is not the same as a guild dying, if loosing TW or not having lands = guild death then all the guild on the server are death but Zulu, Kylin and Crimson.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think u misspelled here, think what u mean is that KY is losing it's lands right?

Losing lands is not the same as a guild dying, if loosing TW or not having lands = guild death then all the guild on the server are death but Zulu, Kylin and Crimson.

Leader gave up on you. Main catabarb gone. Severe decrease in activity by most of your members.

That's dying, whether you want to admit it or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]