TW Zulu vs Mayhem

Options

Comments

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I dont even understand why some Zulu players are still trying to defend themselves, what you guys did with mayhem was wrong period.
    Now about the map getting red if over9000 didnt leave for Zulu, I would agree with that because I remember the reason KD didnt fall earlier was because over9000 decided to join them. But then again, if the KD people that werent original over9000 members didnt join Zulu, Zulu wouldnt even have half the lands they have.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I dunno, the way every other thread on these forums is about Zulu, you'd almost think that Harshlands does indeed revolve around Nurfed.

Funny thing, huh?

it is only about zulu because they took the fun out of pking with all the ganking they do
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Herp Derp.

These two words pretty much simplify everything that you have written.

Good Day. Go play with your barbies.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I dont even understand why some Zulu players are still trying to defend themselves, what you guys did with mayhem was wrong period.

You're right Paimage.

Let's get Amnesty international on the phone.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sources or it didn't happen, considering it's been out less than 6 months in china.

Also, PWI is just a rehash of like a 5 year old chinese game and everyone still plays it... lol

Either way, it'll bust up the constant monotony of "FC FC FC FC FC"

my source is your mom ok? :D

I'm wondering wat was so wrong about the zulu vs that guild forgot the name is so bad about.

and ur all pretty *** ok :D
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol zulu may of kept that 1 land only because KD's best left for zulu only b:chuckle if that didnt happen zulu would of turned out just like GG b:chuckle

zzzzzz k here we go

1) You speak as if you know what actually happened with GG
    2) you were nothing but a loud mouth who spoke about zulu falling within a few months (were still here)
    3) you failed at making any impact whatsoever in the game so you moved to the forums to pretend that you know what your talking about

and last but not lease, im still waiting for that "revolution" of you and a few people who knew something about gaming to rise up and utterly destroy zulu once and for all

i must admit you got my hopes up with all that you used to say but sadly in the end you turned out just like every other troll and turned to forums.

Do us a favor if your gonna troll at least make your attempts slightly entertaining like Pot_Head and saveless

if we wanted a troll who thought they knew everything we would ask for taboo back
  • KymmieKat - Harshlands
    KymmieKat - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Now about the map getting red if over9000 didnt leave for Zulu, I would agree with that because I remember the reason KD didnt fall earlier was because over9000 decided to join them. But then again, if the KD people that werent original over9000 members didnt join Zulu, Zulu wouldnt even have half the lands they have.

Again
    its laughable coming from a faction that has done the same damn thing b:chuckle
    and sorry me not zulu
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Again
    and sorry me not zulu
    That's some pro grammar you got there...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Again
    and sorry me not zulu

What are you, a Zulu hoe?b:laugh If you check my last replies you will see that I mention about how I would enjoy doing what Zulu has done but it would still be wrong regardless. Its like doing drugs for some people, they enjoy it but doesnt mean it isnt wrong.

P.S. Dont try to run from the topic of the thread, we are talking about how grammar affects your writing!!!
  • KymmieKat - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What are you, a Zulu hoe?b:laugh If you check my last replies you will see that I mention about how I would enjoy doing what Zulu has done but it would still be wrong regardless. Its like doing drugs for some people, they enjoy it but doesnt mean it isnt wrong.

P.S. Dont try to run from the topic of the thread, we are talking about how grammar affects your writing!!!

I am not avoiding the topic you said it was wrong reguardless... i have been in two faction that attacked KY and becouse we were the only fight KY did almost the same thing it may of been 45 mins not an hour but it was the same damn thing. I have more respect for Zulu becouse they dont hide behind being non RPK when i have been pked more times by KY in my 30's threw 80's then zulu i never was touched by Zulu till i was almost 87. you say take the ss wth should i if i didnt want to be killed i wouldnt be on a pvp server and 1 incedent i did post and what was said well she was going for demon(who was also white at the time) and he was helping you get your boss so all is fair BS. what is the saying dont throw stones when you live in glass houses. You say Zulu trashtalks funny thing i have seen as much of the trashtalk from KY if not more as i have seen from Zulu. Neither maybe perfect but i send my respects to Zulu becouse unlike KY they are honest to who they are

I also have to comment not once have i called any KY names and you doing so shows you how respectful you actually are.

To tell you i was in another Mayhem TT squad again today and dced at last boss so they used that as an excuse no mats for you so dont tell me anything about loyalty and Honor. You talk about ganking and i watched 7 ky attack a single person again yesterday is a damn game and becouse you are not the strongest faction anymore no one complaines when you were the complaints were there and you turned your back and hid your heads in the sand. I can say the squads i have been in with Zulu i was treated with respect. I have meet some honest KY but i have meet some dirty ones too.

Again this is a game and means nothing in RL You dont like something log out and get on with your life.
  • KymmieKat - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

now we have grammer police
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

that's a pro comeback s1r, gtfo okay. :D
    edited October 2010
    Options
    now we have grammer police
    Hell ya.
    Just taking over Rhyme's job as Grammar ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    that's a pro comeback s1r, gtfo okay. :D
    Thanks ma'm. Gtfo b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thanks ma'm. Gtfo b:cute

w3w ur pr0b:victory
    edited October 2010
    Options
    w3w ur pr0b:victory
    I learn from the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I learn from the best.

I learned from your mom :]
    edited October 2010
    Options

Cool story bro. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KymmieKat - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

LMAO and i was yelled at to stay on topicb:chuckle
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cool story bro. b:victory

I'm disappointed, that's the only comeback you have? :(
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

b:avoid u dont half to stay on topic you know. :D
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I am not avoiding the topic you said it was wrong reguardless... i have been in two faction that attacked KY and becouse we were the only fight KY did almost the same thing it may of been 45 mins not an hour but it was the same damn thing. I have more respect for Zulu becouse they dont hide behind being non RPK when i have been pked more times by KY in my 30's threw 80's then zulu i never was touched by Zulu till i was almost 87. you say take the ss wth should i if i didnt want to be killed i wouldnt be on a pvp server and 1 incedent i did post and what was said well she was going for demon(who was also white at the time) and he was helping you get your boss so all is fair BS. what is the saying dont throw stones when you live in glass houses. You say Zulu trashtalks funny thing i have seen as much of the trashtalk from KY if not more as i have seen from Zulu. Neither maybe perfect but i send my respects to Zulu becouse unlike KY they are honest to who they are

I also have to comment not once have i called any KY names and you doing so shows you how respectful you actually are.

To tell you i was in another Mayhem TT squad again today and dced at last boss so they used that as an excuse no mats for you so dont tell me anything about loyalty and Honor. You talk about ganking and i watched 7 ky attack a single person again yesterday is a damn game and becouse you are not the strongest faction anymore no one complaines when you were the complaints were there and you turned your back and hid your heads in the sand. I can say the squads i have been in with Zulu i was treated with respect. I have meet some honest KY but i have meet some dirty ones too.

Again this is a game and means nothing in RL You dont like something log out and get on with your life.

Go read all other posts before you start bringing out stuff that were said over 9000 times. Just in case you didnt notice from my sig, I dont play anymore... maybe its not just grammar affecting youb:laugh
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    zzzzzz k here we go

1) You speak as if you know what actually happened with GG
    2) you were nothing but a loud mouth who spoke about zulu falling within a few months (were still here)
    3) you failed at making any impact whatsoever in the game so you moved to the forums to pretend that you know what your talking about

and last but not lease, im still waiting for that "revolution" of you and a few people who knew something about gaming to rise up and utterly destroy zulu once and for all

i must admit you got my hopes up with all that you used to say but sadly in the end you turned out just like every other troll and turned to forums.

Do us a favor if your gonna troll at least make your attempts slightly entertaining like Pot_Head and saveless

if we wanted a troll who thought they knew everything we would ask for taboo back

lol still can make you mad J thats good b:chuckle

heres my answer list to Jlung :D

1. Yes i didnt know GG all i said was they took a land lost it and thats all i said about them b:surrender

2. The players of Harshlands didnt fight zulu like i thought they would so it turned out to be all zulu rage

3. does that really even matter? and as far as my impact goes i did make an impact because i still get loyal zulu's like you to rage at me (if your talking about lvling impact then thats non of your business)

As far as the "revolution" goes did it not work? Arnt harshlands players attacking zulu without fear of loseing? which was the over all goal.

The plan to destroy zulu started with no fear in attacking them all i did was the first step.

Lastly i do not troll J im just making fights b:thanks

There is my speach back to Jlung.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol still can make you mad J thats good b:chuckle

heres my answer list to Jlung :D

1. Yes i didnt know GG all i said was they took a land lost it and thats all i said about them b:surrender

2. The players of Harshlands didnt fight zulu like i thought they would so it turned out to be all zulu rage

3. does that really even matter? and as far as my impact goes i did make an impact because i still get loyal zulu's like you to rage at me (if your talking about lvling impact then thats non of your business)

As far as the "revolution" goes did it not work? Arnt harshlands players attacking zulu without fear of loseing? which was the over all goal.

The plan to destroy zulu started with no fear in attacking them all i did was the first step.

Lastly i do not troll J im just making fights b:thanks

There is my speach back to Jlung.

Your very existence, proves to me god is a comedian.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Your very existence, proves to me god is a comedian.

then what does he call your existence a waste of time?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • RavynneSidhe - Harshlands
    RavynneSidhe - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    then what does he call your existence a waste of time?

No I'd still say that would be your existence.
    I was LadyTsukiyo in a past life :3
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No I'd still say that would be your existence.

did i ask for your opinion? b:question
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • RavynneSidhe - Harshlands
    RavynneSidhe - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    did i ask for your opinion? b:question

Does it matter? You're not the queen or Goddess of the universe now are you?
    I was LadyTsukiyo in a past life :3
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Does it matter? You're not the queen or Goddess of the universe now are you?

yes. im just telling you when you cant talk to me :)
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Can someone make sure Jlung see's what i wrote b:surrender
    Fail troll of harshlands