TW Zulu vs Mayhem

Options

Comments

• Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    fsu Sux Just Saying.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Apparently its not about competitive TW anymore, its about messing around and having fun without any challenge. Thats whats happening atm and Im sure alot of people are joining Zulu because of that, according to the map it will take about 4 months for Zulu to get all the lands so I wonder if half of em will be playing till then :P
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I almost passed replying on this thread, but there's just a few things I wanna establish:

I'm always pro fun, pro fooling around, pro having a good time in pwi 'cause, as I know everyone else have too, I have tons of things to worry about in rl, my job, family, debts, etc., so why would someone come to pwi to get all serious about it?

But this thread right here, as the whole TW u guys hold against Mayhem, is just a way to prove what kind of as.sh.oles some of u are, sorry but true.

U guys forgot TW is not meant to be only fun for u, but to others as well, and for Mayhem, humiliating them, making fun of them, u ruined all the fun in TW for them, which is one of the few things still enjoyable in this game.

I want also to clarify a few other things:

1. This is not me QQing, just giving my opinion
    2. I know I probably sound like your mom, so to complete the illusion, GO APOLOGIZE NOW YOUNG MAN/WOMAN.
    3.If u say any of what I just said is wrong or dumb u are ga.y.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I almost passed replying on this thread, but there's just a few things I wanna establish:

I'm always pro fun, pro fooling around, pro having a good time in pwi 'cause, as I know everyone else have too, I have tons of things to worry about in rl, my job, family, debts, etc., so why would someone come to pwi to get all serious about it?

But this thread right here, as the whole TW u guys hold against Mayhem, is just a way to prove what kind of as.sh.oles some of u are, sorry but true.

U guys forgot TW is not meant to be only fun for u, but to others as well, and for Mayhem, humiliating them, making fun of them, u ruined all the fun in TW for them, which is one of the few things still enjoyable in this game.

I want also to clarify a few other things:

1. This is not me QQing, just giving my opinion
    2. I know I probably sound like your mom, so to complete the illusion, GO APOLOGIZE NOW YOUNG MAN/WOMAN.
    3.If u say any of what I just said is wrong or dumb u are ga.y.

Your wrong, and your also dumb AND g.a.y <3.
  • zombiecamel
    zombiecamel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Last nights TW vs Mayhem..... WHAT A FUN WAR IT WAS b:laugh
    Here's the link hope you enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lJV6Dbuoy0

It's like the Battle of Helm's Deep except all the Orcs are replaced by Godzilla and Gandalf is never coming.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Your wrong, and your also dumb AND g.a.y <3.

I had the feeling u were gonna reply first lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I had the feeling u were gonna reply first lol

I feel the power.b:surrender
  • zombiecamel
    zombiecamel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Come to think of it, isn't posting a video like that illegal? I'm pretty sure snuff films are against forum rules or something.
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Apparently its not about competitive TW anymore, its about messing around and having fun without any challenge. Thats whats happening atm and Im sure alot of people are joining Zulu because of that, according to the map it will take about 4 months for Zulu to get all the lands so I wonder if half of em will be playing till then :P

what competitive TW is there anymore? Kylin stopped bidding us and they were the ONLY ones who somewhat put up a fight. You want competitive TW go crimson and kylin just for the hell of it and have a good time. Thats a TW i would actually enjoy being in. But yet again and dont take this personally pai cause its not directed at you its a general statement, but the only ones who should even talk about tw are the ones consistenly bidding every week whether they win or lose.

You may think that this is just us showing what *******.s we are but its not. I mean this has happened in many other factions than just ours

Kingdom vs GoodGame (Kingdom zhenned the spawn point and talked about it in world chat)

Kingdom vs Evoke in their first tw against each other (Kingdom set zhen on the spawn point had their clerics pulling cata and bragged about it on worldchat like they were gods)

those are just two for example and YES i was in both of those wars and witnessed first hand.

how is that any different than what we did? Nurfed even said in guild chat during the TW for everyone to get out of mayhems base and go back to ours and LET them push so that we could continue to mess around.

Lets face the facts if it was crimson or kylin doing that to zulu you would all be laughing your asses off. The only reason you choose to complain about it now and actually pretend to care is because its zulu doing it and we all know that zulu is the plague that will kill this game for everyone b:tired
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what competitive TW is there anymore? Kylin stopped bidding us and they were the ONLY ones who somewhat put up a fight. You want competitive TW go crimson and kylin just for the hell of it and have a good time. Thats a TW i would actually enjoy being in. But yet again and dont take this personally pai cause its not directed at you its a general statement, but the only ones who should even talk about tw are the ones consistenly bidding every week whether they win or lose.

You may think that this is just us showing what *******.s we are but its not. I mean this has happened in many other factions than just ours

Kingdom vs GoodGame (Kingdom zhenned the spawn point and talked about it in world chat)

Kingdom vs Evoke in their first tw against each other (Kingdom set zhen on the spawn point had their clerics pulling cata and bragged about it on worldchat like they were gods)

those are just two for example and YES i was in both of those wars and witnessed first hand.

how is that any different than what we did? Nurfed even said in guild chat during the TW for everyone to get out of mayhems base and go back to ours and LET them push so that we could continue to mess around.

Lets face the facts if it was crimson or kylin doing that to zulu you would all be laughing your asses off. The only reason you choose to complain about it now and actually pretend to care is because its zulu doing it and we all know that zulu is the plague that will kill this game for everyone b:tired

I found this post very interesting so:

1. Why would they wanna talk if u guys made them feel like ****? surely u wouldn't, this is like the beach bully kicking the sand castle kind of thing lol

2.What monkey sees, monkey do (idk if u have this same phrase in English, I translated it literally). Only because it have happened before doesn't make it right.

3. idk why u say "we all know zulu is the plague of the game", u guys are just another guild, filled with heavy cash shoppers and rpkrs, but another 1 of the bunch in the end, what's killing the game is not u guys at all, far from it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I found this post very interesting so:

1. Why would they wanna talk if u guys made them feel like ****? surely u wouldn't, this is like the beach bully kicking the sand castle kind of thing lol

2.What monkey sees, monkey do (idk if u have this same phrase in English, I translated it literally). Only because it have happened before doesn't make it right.

3. idk why u say "we all know zulu is the plague of the game", u guys are just another guild, filled with heavy cash shoppers and rpkrs, but another 1 of the bunch in the end, what's killing the game is not u guys at all, far from it.

i chose to quote that because you responded to the smart *** comment i made. YOU may not think zulu is the plague of the game but if you look at other posts in other threads they are all the same. People crying about things we do. The fact of the matter remains that any guild that calls themselves a "tw' guild has the main goal of taking over the map regardless of how they do it. For example :

1: kingdom/kylin alliance
    2: kingdom/takoda alliance (if you wanna call it that)
    3: evoke asking kylin for an alliance
    4: GoodGame making a deal with kylin not to attack each other in TW

they were all made solely to help conquer the entire map. Knowing that at one point they would betray each other.

the only difference is zulu decided not to get any alliances to pk anyone and everyone and just do whatever we want.

so no not everyone may think that we are the plague that is destroying this game but it is certainly the way it could be interpreted.

and as for the cash shopper comments, Yes zulu does have quite a few cash shoppers but at one point and time we were all split up. Its not our cash shoppers that make zulu strong its our "core". The core of this faction are good friends and we trust each other and support each other. So the way i look at it is as long as our core stays strong than our faction will stay right where it is. As well as with our other members it may not seem like it but for the most part the communication we have with each other is the best out of all the other guilds ive ever been in

wtf why am i posting books today o.O
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    [/COLOR]

i chose to quote that because you responded to the smart *** comment i made. YOU may not think zulu is the plague of the game but if you look at other posts in other threads they are all the same. People crying about things we do. The fact of the matter remains that any guild that calls themselves a "tw' guild has the main goal of taking over the map regardless of how they do it. For example :

1: kingdom/kylin alliance
    2: kingdom/takoda alliance (if you wanna call it that)
    3: evoke asking kylin for an alliance
    4: GoodGame making a deal with kylin not to attack each other in TW

they were all made solely to help conquer the entire map. Knowing that at one point they would betray each other.

the only difference is zulu decided not to get any alliances to pk anyone and everyone and just do whatever we want.

so no not everyone may think that we are the plague that is destroying this game but it is certainly the way it could be interpreted.

and as for the cash shopper comments, Yes zulu does have quite a few cash shoppers but at one point and time we were all split up. Its not our cash shoppers that make zulu strong its our "core". The core of this faction are good friends and we trust each other and support each other. So the way i look at it is as long as our core stays strong than our faction will stay right where it is. As well as with our other members it may not seem like it but for the most part the communication we have with each other is the best out of all the other guilds ive ever been in

wtf why am i posting books today o.O

lol, u sure wanna write huh.

Sorry J, but the ppl in the forums, including myself, we represent a minority compared to the population of the server, I'm basing my comment on the fact life goes on the server, on my alts and main I do bhs, run tts, do other things, and conversations never include zulu ( those were just examples of the many things u can find), so u can relax, zulu is not considered a plague :)

Also, u saying is the "core"... then why don't the core go solo a TW? lol

No guild can function without the little ppl, unless u have an 80 ppl "core" and that they're always online for tw ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol, u sure wanna write huh.

Sorry J, but the ppl in the forums, including myself, we represent a minority compared to the population of the server, I'm basing my comment on the fact life goes on the server, on my alts and main I do bhs, run tts, do other things, and conversations never include zulu ( those were just examples of the many things u can find)

Also, u saying is the "core"... then why don't the core go solo a TW? lol

No guild can function without the little ppl, unless u have a 80 ppl "core" and that they're always online for tw ^^

i said the core but if you continue to read i also mentioned the rest of the faction as well. Im not claiming that the core could do it on our own most of our members have put in alot of time and work making zulu what it is today...im eating chicken wings atm thats why this one is short
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i said the core but if you continue to read i also mentioned the rest of the faction as well. Im not claiming that the core could do it on our own most of our members have put in alot of time and work making zulu what it is today...im eating chicken wings atm thats why this one is short

As u said, u writing books, so I refused to read it all, but still, u are not a plague, just wing eaters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    As u said, u writing books, so I refused to read it all, but still, u are not a plague, just wing eaters.

Do you want a noose and the nearest location of a tree?
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

i dont blame you for not reading it all, i wouldn't either and HEY dont hate on the chicken wingsb:angry
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Do you want a noose and the nearest location of a tree?
    i dont blame you for not reading it all, i wouldn't either and HEY dont hate on the chicken wingsb:angry

I'll give u both 5 dollars right now if u make out with each other hehe

And NO, no h0mo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'll give u both 5 dollars right now if u make out with each other hehe

And NO, no h0mo

im not into pandas
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:cry
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    im not into pandas

chelsea is a panda...
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Tbh I was glad when an rpk guild like Zulu popped up on the server cuz what this server needed was pvp at some point. When Zulu became bigger, guilds like Evoke started dying and Blackfox arrising which meant that pvp and TW was gonna start getting alot more competitive and active(at least thats what I thought).
    After realizing that alot of the rpkers and active pvpers decided to move to only one guild(Zulu), thats when things started to get fked up. I remember the same thing happened to QQme and that was also one of the reasons I left, so I could join other guild(Crimson at the time) and help em get stronger.
    Unfortunately what I see now is alot of people that dont even care about competition, alot of ex-ky that moved to Zulu or simply left cuz they were tired of losing attack wars. Thats the kind of players HL and LC have, players that only play to win instead of playing for challenge. Well, at least HL is not as fked as LC where one guild always gets super powerful comparing to the rest.

I dont have anything against Zulu as a guild, its good to have big rpk guilds like that, the problem is that the amount of players that want competition dont play any longer and most of the ones left only want to be on the winning side. This is the kind of players that ruin games, this is also the kind of players that made me quit.
    It cant all be because this server lacks good guilds, Crimson is one of the better organized guilds on the server yet they are even weaker then KY even now. If Crimson and KY decided to attack each other right now would be dumb because sooner or later they would both be out of the map and would have to attack Zulu at their weakest. Playing smart is important. The TW in the server is being ruined by the players.

About the video like garaver said, you guys might be having fun in that TW but mayhem wasnt at all. Getting owned like that isnt fun and I was surprised that the amount of Zulu members against that were so low(at least according to the guild chat displayed at the video), at least in KY if we did that for over 30 minutes to a guild you would see alot of drama about how evil we are lol
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Tbh I was glad when an rpk guild like Zulu popped up on the server cuz what this server needed was pvp at some point. When Zulu became bigger, guilds like Evoke started dying and Blackfox arrising which meant that pvp and TW was gonna start getting alot more competitive and active(at least thats what I thought).
    After realizing that alot of the rpkers and active pvpers decided to move to only one guild(Zulu), thats when things started to get fked up. I remember the same thing happened to QQme and that was also one of the reasons I left, so I could join other guild(Crimson at the time) and help em get stronger.
    Unfortunately what I see now is alot of people that dont even care about competition, alot of ex-ky that moved to Zulu or simply left cuz they were tired of losing attack wars. Thats the kind of players HL and LC have, players that only play to win instead of playing for challenge. Well, at least HL is not as fked as LC where one guild always gets super powerful comparing to the rest.

I dont have anything against Zulu as a guild, its good to have big rpk guilds like that, the problem is that the amount of players that want competition dont play any longer and most of the ones left only want to be on the winning side. This is the kind of players that ruin games, this is also the kind of players that made me quit.
    It cant all be because this server lacks good guilds, Crimson is one of the better organized guilds on the server yet they are even weaker then KY even now. If Crimson and KY decided to attack each other right now would be dumb because sooner or later they would both be out of the map and would have to attack Zulu at their weakest. Playing smart is important. The TW in the server is being ruined by the players.

About the video like garaver said, you guys might be having fun in that TW but mayhem wasnt at all. Getting owned like that isnt fun and I was surprised that the amount of Zulu members against that were so low(at least according to the guild chat displayed at the video), at least in KY if we did that for over 30 minutes to a guild you would see alot of drama about how evil we are lol

pai u should play again me n u can roll zulu's faces, already killed a ea from zulu when i was 6x lolb:chuckle
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Everything in this thread indicates that no one believes that Mayhem has a legit chance against Zulu in TW. That is coming from from both sides.

Theres ample evidence right there in the video if the discussion wasnt enough.

Mayhem = fake bid. Now with video proof.
  • deathwhore
    deathwhore Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You people need to stop worrying bout things that's got nothing to do with you.This was a war between Mayhem and Zulu.

I'm sure both Mayhem and Zulu are big enough to stand up for themselves and fight their own battles.

I have been part of both these guilds and just because Mayhem got steam rolled or toyed with does not mean they fake bid.At least they have the balls to try Zulu whereas the rest of you guys just QQ bout Zulu this and Zulu that.If Zulu is such a pain in the *** why don't the rest of the server unite as one to take them out.At least that sounds like fun instead of complaining on forums bout how butt hurt you all are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont touch what u can't afford
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    Alkaia - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    deathwhore wrote: »
    If Zulu is such a pain in the *** why don't the rest of the server unite as one to take them out.At least that sounds like fun instead of complaining on forums bout how butt hurt you all are.

That is the same thing happend with KD, but guess which guild grow when the whole server did that?
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think you missed how dumb you are making yourself look.

Im canadian, and I even hate french canada. <3

Okaaaaai.....
    Are you mad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That is the same thing happend with KD, but guess which guild grow when the whole server did that?

Umm,no that's not what happened. Kingdom's leader RayVer was pretty much inactive and the lvl 100s in KD, that weren't as loyal as Michael & ****, left to create a guild with fewer pk-restrictions and active leadership. That's how Zulu started. Add to that Rome and EmoWDF from Kylin who were just waiting to join an rpk guild and you have most of the core of Zulu that's been there since the start.

We didn't even want to be a TW-guild until like a month in when we got bored of pvp cause everyone started going mia in Nirvana and FC all day.

and lol@Zulu being *******s. I agree it could be considered griefing playing a TW like this, IF we initiated it and were the attackers and HAD to take the crystal. In no way is Zulu obligated to do that in a defense war though and instead of turtling in our base we turtled in theirs, because we can. So please don't give me that Zulu are asses speach. Mayhem bid on us and we showed up.

Wait what? TW is meant to be fun for everyone? I didn't know we're playing Hello Kitty online TW. Do you think I have fun in a 5minute war against Kylin when they don't show up? What asses, having all the fun for themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Anna_Sweg - Harshlands
    Anna_Sweg - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    First of all lets get a few things straight Zulu attacked Mayhem first and we are trying to get the land that they took from us back. We are not an rpk faction and in all honesty dont have a lot of people that cash shop at all. We also dont steal from your TT runs or treat you like pieces of ****. We work for what we have earned and we actively bid against the toughest faction on the map cause we dont like them and have the courage to stand up to them. The week prior when they had to defend 3 bids at the same time we brought their crystal down to 20%. Just because we dont stand up very well against the full force of Zulu hasnt made us stop fighting these thieves of the server. They steal mats from runs pk people that have just helped them and deserve to be attacked in any way possible. We really dont give a **** what the rest of the panzy that are to afraid to fight do. You want to have no competition and get randomly kicked from zulu after applying just since you dont cashshop enough we dont care. We will do what we can to take Zulu down and get our land back. If we dont have sucess at least we were fighting while you stood with your hands up your backside. Disrespect us and we will return the favor. We have something Zulu entirely lacks and that class. Woot just cause you can kill 9000000000 lvl 30 doesnt mean you should. Nice win Zulu. We know what you know in a solo time slot vs you we dont have a very good shot. We dont control the bid times and one bid last week was a faction I never have heard of or seen. Fake bid by you guys? We had force their we acted with class. We will continue to stand up and attack you. Death to Zulu
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    First of all lets get a few things straight Zulu attacked Mayhem first and we are trying to get the land that they took from us back. We are not an rpk faction and in all honesty dont have a lot of people that cash shop at all. We also dont steal from your TT runs or treat you like pieces of ****. We work for what we have earned and we actively bid against the toughest faction on the map cause we dont like them and have the courage to stand up to them. The week prior when they had to defend 3 bids at the same time we brought their crystal down to 20%. Just because we dont stand up very well against the full force of Zulu hasnt made us stop fighting these thieves of the server. They steal mats from runs pk people that have just helped them and deserve to be attacked in any way possible. We really dont give a **** what the rest of the panzy that are to afraid to fight do. You want to have no competition and get randomly kicked from zulu after applying just since you dont cashshop enough we dont care. We will do what we can to take Zulu down and get our land back. If we dont have sucess at least we were fighting while you stood with your hands up your backside. Disrespect us and we will return the favor. We have something Zulu entirely lacks and that class. Woot just cause you can kill 9000000000 lvl 30 doesnt mean you should. Nice win Zulu. We know what you know in a solo time slot vs you we dont have a very good shot. We dont control the bid times and one bid last week was a faction I never have heard of or seen. Fake bid by you guys? We had force their we acted with class. We will continue to stand up and attack you. Death to Zulu

Respect to this post b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Anna_Sweg - Harshlands
    Anna_Sweg - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Toyed is the correction expression by the way. They toyed with Mayhem and thats what they felt like doing. Humliation assumes we left the battlefield with our tail between our legs, we aren't going to stop fighting unless it hurts Zulu more for us to. So far nobody else is willing to step up Kylin isnt even bidding most weeks cause they cant get members to show up. Well we show up we fight. It sucks that PWI makes tries to kill their own game. It sucks that they dont know how to write the rules to make TW more fun for more players. It'd be easy enough to do. Get rid of the crappy rank 9 gear to 1 land each week. Give Rank 9 peice to any member of a guild that controls all the City Territories and 1/2 the map all the members at the TW(activly shown up not every member in guild at the final TW for the guild.) After the TW the guild is deleted from server(not players just guild), and all the land reverts to unowned. This would give the chance for new TW guilds to form the good pots to be better distruibuted without absurd cost, and reward the factions like Zulu that keep a lot of powerful players together for a time without giving them a monopoly on the map.