TW Zulu vs Mayhem

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Guis Mayhem almost beat us this week. We were scared ****-less. True story.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Guis Mayhem almost beat us this week. We were scared ****-less. True story.

ur a nerdy wimp, true story!!
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *Yawn*

Old argument... got any new ones?

ya ur mom, wanna have a convo abt her?
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ya ur mom, wanna have a convo abt her?

O god your like 10 years old zzzzz now i feel stupid for replying to a 10 year old who's boys havent dropped yet.

On a side note i had a convo with your mom and she said 1 your grounded for being an A$$HAT and 2, To quit peeing the bed shes tired of washing your sheets.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    O god your like 10 years old zzzzz now i feel stupid for replying to a 10 year old who's boys havent dropped yet.

On a side note i had a convo with your mom and she said 1 your grounded for being an A$$HAT and 2, To quit peeing the bed shes tired of washing your sheets.

i dnt pee in my bed i pee on ur mom, she likes golden showers.

and y u talkn abt pee... -_-
  • Frayed - Harshlands
    Frayed - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The amount of time spent on forums... you guys should all just collaboratively write a book on something that relates to issues outside of your room, like preserving endangered species, or why everyone should help elders cross the street etc.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Elderly people are stupid. They may be the older generation but they have already grown past their expiration date.

Seriously...
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Elderly people are stupid. They may be the older generation but they have already grown past their expiration date.

Seriously...

one day u will be one though O.o

u will be one of those crazy old people who **** in their own pants one day lolololol
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    one day u will be one though O.o

u will be one of those crazy old people who **** in their own pants one day lolololol

I will enjoy the day I become an elderly person with high hopes that your children will clean up my **** and change my diaper.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I will enjoy the day I become an elderly person with high hopes that your children will clean up my **** and change my diaper.

to bad, im not having kids O.o not even goin to get married, 1 woman isn't enough all woman is though >:D
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    to bad, im not having kids O.o not even goin to get married, 1 woman isn't enough all woman is though >:D

Therefore, there is a possibility you will mistakenly produce an offspring with one of your many women you think you will get, therefore one of them will be cleaning my ***...

Good Morning BTW.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Therefore, there is a possibility you will mistakenly produce an offspring with one of your many women you think you will get, therefore one of them will be cleaning my ***...

Good Morning BTW.

ah yes morning.

but i always have anal sex wit the girls i sleep with D: feels so much better for me

and gm can't ban me O.o not my fault u dnt censor that word
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol. How did anal sex get brought into a conversation about old people QQ
    and why are we talking about old people on a thread about mayhem and zulu.... and why is this thread not dead yet b:sad

And how do you get all teh girls you sleep with to have anal with you anyways??? Doesn't that kinda hurt? :/ Bet it hurts... Oko must know, oko does it hurt??? b:sad
    Or maybe pot haz a small willy??? So they can't feel it anyways and that's why they don't mind. Arrrr it all makes so much sense now b:cute

and yeh old people are stupid... and they smell funny QQ
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Derailed thread is win.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    and this is why all our threads get locked cause of dooshes like this
    can we not lock all our threads and start handing out IP bans to doods who cant have
    a nice flame war w/o resorting to inappropriate sexual comments and the like
    b:bye
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ah yes morning.

but i always have anal sex wit the girls i sleep with D: feels so much better for me

and gm can't ban me O.o not my fault u dnt censor that word

LMAO i'd be willing to bet u havnt had pu$$y since Pu$$y had you....Anal LMFAO lil twirp.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    can we not lock all our threads and start handing out IP bans to doods who cant have

I'm sorry for making innapropriate sexual comments Hanky b:surrender
    It's all pot heads fault he started it!!! b:cry

I was just tryna' fit in with what everyone else was talkin about QQQQQQQQQ
    b:sad
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options

they do hand out Ip bans lulz I have had like 3
    LMAO i'd be willing to bet u havnt had pu$$y since Pu$$y had you....Anal LMFAO lil twirp.

^ she mad caz she dnt get none :(
    Yeah she died last year.. so.. what else ya got?

u need better come backs :3

<3
    lol. How did anal sex get brought into a conversation about old people QQ
    and why are we talking about old people on a thread about mayhem and zulu.... and why is this thread not dead yet b:sad

And how do you get all teh girls you sleep with to have anal with you anyways??? Doesn't that kinda hurt? :/ Bet it hurts... Oko must know, oko does it hurt??? b:sad
    Or maybe pot haz a small willy??? So they can't feel it anyways and that's why they don't mind. Arrrr it all makes so much sense now b:cute

and yeh old people are stupid... and they smell funny QQ

b:surrender i dont have a small willy and u gotta sorta smooth it into the conversation, I'm really good at manipulating. :3
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Derailed thread is win.

BTW Oko stop being a doosh and ending our Mayhem wars early.
    I <3 AGOREY