Official Territory War Bidding Rules

Options

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This means that TheEmpire/Enrage leaderships from HT are getting banned I think. TheEmpire have had 15-35 Enrage alts as main TW force, and have been exchanging them during the last several months. Having Enrage officers as members in TE, and Enrage members alts as officers in TE, is a violation from what I can read in the 1st post. And yes they have been bidding against other factions only, until 1 got land locked and had no more choice.

kk good luck all b:bye

Can I ask you 1 question...

Do you get a boner each time you link TheEmpire to "Enrage Alt Faction" or is the wallpaper in your room by any chance made of pointless essays saying how you want to destroy the faction(s) ?

You should seriously seek some professional help for that, it's getting creepy.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

This means that TheEmpire/Enrage leaderships from HT are getting banned I think. TheEmpire have had 15-35 Enrage alts as main TW force, and have been exchanging them during the last several months. Having Enrage officers as members in TE, and Enrage members alts as officers in TE, is a violation from what I can read in the 1st post. And yes they have been bidding against other factions only, until 1 got land locked and had no more choice.

Monof, for the freakin last time, TE and Enrage DO NOT have such a connection, they have independent leaderships. Also, Rad has alts in TE or did not that long ago, don't forget to ban some Rad members too based on your logic. b:bye

Drakon is Rad's new little puppy now?

Can we ban Drakon on the grounds of this rule?

Kantorek wrote: »
    All bids must have a legitimate chance to win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Venoblaster - Dreamweaver
    Venoblaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    On the record, I will bid again against Calamity or Tempest. I will bring my faction into the fight with full intetion of winning. I will also take any punishment delt to me for doing so.

Well said, Alax! Inversion will be there with you. And if we are punished again for trying to win a TW, many of us will be done with this game. b:victory
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think we can lay down more then a few facts here from this entire thread:

- Fake bids have and continue to happen. The new system just took away the "refund" with which you could immediately tell if the guild was "fake"...10k return? ijs

- "Practice TW's" have always taken place between two guilds to whom were friendly and just wanted some fun. I have been in more then a few TW's in which we wore our starter town gear and even one in which we used NPC weapons that were not for our class (this one was an amazing war and one of the funniest I have ever been in).

- TW's have for the most part always been "timed" in terms of bidding for specific slot times to 2/3 way attack on one faction. Look at CQ on Lost City, the 3 way attacks were endless once they held most of the land.

- Factions that bid have often bid for the reason of 2/3 way attacks and MOST of the guilds involved knew going in they had no chance to win, even if one of the larger guilds sent in one party of 6 to defend.

- There have been more then a few cases of "Alliances" bidding on land and being "given" land in order to hold for another faction. This is/was often done to block in the potential for other guilds to attack.

These rules posted have always been here. However, to post them now after 2 years, after never having really never enforced them or enforced them extremely poorly is very much a downer to the already "broken" TW system.

All I can think of for now but the fact is MANY of the things outlined have been done and continue to be done. How the heck can you even prove or disprove some of these thing?

+1. Mainly wanted to point out the bolded parts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Alaxan where do i start. This guy deserves to be banned. He has been mixed up with cala ganking and fake bidding for a long time now. Finally the gm's cought up with you on your ganking and fake bidding alaxan you deserve it.

You can't say he deserves to be banned with ganking as one of the reasons without similarly applying it to equinox, dynasty, vanquish, and it would appear tempest now. If the rules are going to say "no ganking in tw" then it applies to all factions, not just the ones you don't like. Ganking imo is a fair tw strategy, and one eq is glad to use. However, it is not limited to use by eq and their allies. Otherwise, if we get to reserve strategies, I claim all strategies involving using catas to attack the crystal for cala. have fun :P
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOLz Alliances can be made and broken. Treachery and deceit are part of wars in the past, present and in the future. It happened in real life so why can't it happen in a role playing game? Go read up on the history of World Wars 1 and 2 where allies became enemies and enemies became allies.

In the history of the warring states in China (Romance of the three kingdoms), Shu and Wu allied to defeat Wei and in the end, Shu and Wu still turned against one another. I would think Kanto you being a Chinese, (朱建诚 would have read or at least know of the history of the warring states.)

So what are GMs trying to imply? Alliances made must be forever and can't be broken? Where's the RP in this MMORPG?

In all of my game play experience in PWI, never have I seen a single GM on during weekends much less policing the TWs and I think a lot of players agree with this. When there was a faction TheClick (with only one member) making a bid on ThaClick in one of LC's past wars and there wasn't any repercussion, what policing are you all talking about?

Weren't you all the ones who confidently stated that the changes to the TW system will eliminate fake bidding and help fight inflation? Gold's still at 400+k per in LC and fake bidding is more rampant than ever. Congratulations! Now you guys have really stuck your feet into your mouths.

As for players asking for clarification on the TW rules, I'm surprised that you think of it as nitpicking. These are your customers and if these same customers who are helping to pay your salary can't nitpick on you then tell me, WHO CAN?

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOLz Alliances can be made and broken. Treachery and deceit are part of wars in the past, present and in the future. It happened in real life so why can't it happen in a role playing game? Go read up on the history of World Wars 1 and 2 where allies became enemies and enemies became allies.

In the history of the warring states in China (Romance of the three kingdoms), Shu and Wu allied to defeat Wei and in the end, Shu and Wu still turned against one another. I would think Kanto you being a Chinese, (朱建诚 would have read or at least know of the history of the warring states.)

So what are GMs trying to imply? Alliances made must be forever and can't be broken? Where's the RP in this MMORPG?

In all of my game play experience in PWI, never have I seen a single GM on during weekends much less policing the TWs and I think a lot of players agree with this. When there was a faction TheClick (with only one member) making a bid on ThaClick in one of LC's past wars and there wasn't any repercussion, what policing are you all talking about?

Weren't you all the ones who confidently stated that the changes to the TW system will eliminate fake bidding and help fight inflation? Gold's still at 400+k per in LC and fake bidding is more rampant than ever. Congratulations! Now you guys have really stuck your feet into your mouths.

As for players asking for clarification on the TW rules, I'm surprised that you think of it as nitpicking. These are your customers and if these same customers who are helping to pay your salary can't nitpick on you then tell me, WHO CAN?

talk about "sticking it to the man" b:laugh
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

In all of my game play experience in PWI, never have I seen a single GM on during weekends much less policing the TWs and I think a lot of players agree with this .

It's called recieving tickets from QQing TW players .... Posting them on a wall ... putting a blindfold on .............. Then throwing darts at them ... Winning ticket gets a ban
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alaxan - Dreamweaver
    Alaxan - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Alaxan where do i start. This guy deserves to be banned. He has been mixed up with cala ganking and fake bidding for a long time now. When i was in calamity he even paied Tyranny to get free land then the entire faction revolted against the decision to give him the free land and went ahead and defeated inversion Against the officers decision. Finally the gm's cought up with you on your ganking and fake bidding alaxan you deserve it.

While this hardly deserves replying to I will anyway for the sake of argument. First, me and Tyranny held an ideal together. He felt the map needed a change as well as I did and realized that TW factions only trully grow upon holding land. There was no money exchange here. Tryanny was not bribed to hand over a land. He merely wished to see other factions able to grow further than what a "tw" faction is able to do without holding land.

As for "bein mixed up in cala ganking and fake bidding for a long time now", the statement is as asburd as your PK skills. Throwing one small example at what you THINK happened with no proof to the contrary is even showing your lack of intellect and knowledge on any of those events.

This wasn't a case of "GM's catching up to me" as it was a case of GM's not doing their job and "policing" the system they are so proud they claim to police. Policing requires investigation and research.
    Inversion Leader
    lvl 100 Pur mag cleric
    Recruiting 70+ all classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This thread is the largest piece of bs I have ever seen spew from Kantorek's 'mouth'

So your saying that only the strong and 'leet can TW? Wow....tyrant much? What is this, a communist game or something? Are you going to start telling everyone how to level too? That if they dont buy X amount of hypers, that they are going to get banned? I mean seriously dude, wtf? Fake bidding has been around ever since the first version of PW was introduced. Get over it. Its part of the game. Its not our fault the developers cant fix the problem by being creative.

And your also saying...that you changed the TW system...to prevent fake bidding, ect....but it continues to be a problem.

Soooooooo.....why not just revert the damn system? Uhhh derrrrrrr.....

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • Firesong - Dreamweaver
    Firesong - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Because many of the 'leet' high levels are cash players? Just sayin'.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Because many of the 'leet' high levels are cash players? Just sayin'.

Who cares about the leet when Yra is in da house? b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • magyarwarlord
    magyarwarlord Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Alaxan i dont need proof i was there i know what happened. So was all of calamity and they knowwhat happened everyone was pissed that day because the events that happened thats why they are not defending this thread cuz they are wanting the isse to drop and everyone to forget about it but im not one to let things go and this is one of the reasons you got banned.

NOW as for my pk skills i will and alyes will kill you in PK cuz you are the noob. you just QQ cuz you die by my hand every time you attack me.
  • magyarwarlord
    magyarwarlord Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A matter of fact Tyranny was forced out of his position as leader the very next day because of that war.
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Monof, for the freakin last time, TE and Enrage DO NOT have such a connection, they have independent leaderships. Also, Rad has alts in TE or did not that long ago, don't forget to ban some Rad members too based on your logic. b:bye

Drakon is Rad's new little puppy now?

Can we ban Drakon on the grounds of this rule?

You are telling lies.

Unlike your EX GUILD -TheEmpire, that have made violations based on the 1st post, we have made none.

If someone is thinking about ganks being alliances - they are not, and I have checked that with GMs before someone would think its ban able offense.

Also, the man said:

@kantorek
    ``Alliances

Alliances are allowed in Territory Wars provided they are not bidding on each other others Territories.

Alliances cannot fund directly or indirectly another faction to protect one of its own territories or that of their alliance members.``

This is exactly why TE has been reported in the past, and why I am noting this here.

What I think is that you are upset coz Dragons and Rad manage to get same TW time and force Enrage to lose one land after 5 months?
    We dont have Rad alts nor are we ally like TE and Enrage were/are in many ppls minds. We simply bid on the dominating faction. This has little to do with being friends and has alot to do with having brains - helping your server stay more fun and multicolor.

I only post here to say we too have this problem of fake bidding and unloyal competition on HT server as well.
    Even more than others since we could not get same timeslot to beat Enrage for 5 weeks in a row.
    Only due to fake bidding factions have enrage managed to keep getting more land. And look now?! Oh enrage lost!!!

About TE.

Supplying a home for 30+ Enrage alts at a time, that do active TW only against Enrage enemies and if Enrage doesnt have a war, keeping Enrage mains in shelter when they rage quit for a bit so other factions wont recruit them is also, a very, 'very friendly' gesture. When 20+ Enrage TW players rushhhhhhhh to log out of Enrage 5 min TW to log in their alts and help TheEmpire beat Radiance or Dominus or whoever may be bidding on them, they just show what the deal is.

Today there are 12+ Enrage alts in TE and I had that list updated some weeks ago. There were several officers of TE that have mains in Enrage (unless they got demoted now by vivi or mse being scared of bannhammer).

Sure, MsE and Vivi (TE leaders) dont have alts in Enrage, but thats not all the leadership.

GMs will have the final say, I hope if there is some report they can check the accounts and ips for Enrage and TE Players and see who is using account stash and what is his Title in the guild.

All this has a reason. There is huge ground for caling TheEmpire = TheEnrage, let alone that there are many many good players in both guilds loyal fun etc etc.. Leaderships are bad, and I would warn them - not the members.

kk
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    awwww this was unsticky'ed QQ i love this thread
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    o _ O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL Ironic. Kantorek had to go digging around the forums for the old TW rules, now this one is being unstickied only for it to eventually sink into the deep dark depths of the general discussion forum.
    U GAIZ R SO SMURT

GMs please stop failing and own up to your mistakes for once. You'll gladly unsticky a thread like this and turn your heads away from the problem and say its been resolved. It takes forever for a thread like this to get a response from a GM, but if there's a thread made full of *** kissing you guys go crazy with that submit button... I tell ya.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    After insulting the player base by calling them all cheaters, implying you are going to enforce rules after 2 years and having alot of negative feedback... unsticky and sweep it under the rug!!!
    Here we go again....
  • windog55
    windog55 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wheres all the Harshland players. Good post Woneo. I gotta say we had 3+ tw's a week before the rule change. Now you got to beg factions to tw. Alot of players just quit. Only one faction loves it because they own and will own all the land probably. I've seen factions w only 40 players give a good shot at tw. So I say fix it or more ppl will leave.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So you have to "dig around" to find these rules.

You post them in such a vague manner that people ask you to clarify.

You accuse these people of "nit picking" and insult them of being the ones most likely to abuse/break the rules.

You earn negative feedback, as you should do, for such a generalised comment, and you earn negative feedback for the way this situation (as well as bannings since brought forth by this new policing of rules - and be honest they were not as policed before as you tried to make us think)

You unsticky this thread so it gets lost once again to the depths.

GMs, I try very hard not to be too judgemental about you, because many of your actions are pretty much forced on you by your superiors. These ones however.

None of these actions have been. These actions are all you.

These actions all suck and reflect very badly on every single one of you. Wave goodbye to a good portion of your player base after this mess; you don't clarify your rules, you accuse people of nit picking and being the most likely to break a rule and then you unsticky it to try and sweep it all away like a bad memory.

Of all the poor decisions you could have made, trying to wash this all away after everything you've done is the worst.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So can the GMs give us a valid reason for unstickying this? Or is all the negative feedback, as Airyll put it so succinctly, just burning your eyeballs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Heh, unstickied.

Guess that means TW is going to be business as usual without the worries of bans? Or is this an attempt to cover up, and go the communist route with unregulated bans being doled out, left and right at their discretion?
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Ozumaki - Dreamweaver
    Ozumaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Alaxan i dont need proof i was there i know what happened. So was all of calamity and they knowwhat happened everyone was pissed that day because the events that happened thats why they are not defending this thread cuz they are wanting the isse to drop and everyone to forget about it but im not one to let things go and this is one of the reasons you got banned.

NOW as for my pk skills i will and alyes will kill you in PK cuz you are the noob. you just QQ cuz you die by my hand every time you attack me.

LOL maggy u make me laugh so hard. I'm the one who leave coz of Tyranny's decision, I don't think that as a ganking part. That is personal mistake who made by a human (Tyranny). Maybe U should now maggy that I leave that day coz Tyranny's decision look so selfish to me, as we are a family. Before2 weeks go, I used to consider Inversion as a real rival, not an alliance. Untill an officer told me that they are friendly faction but dunno since when. Becoz I still remember TW days vs Inversion before Tyranny's decision when Inversion gank us with Eq and Dynasty. I saw they try to beat us, dropping our crystal under 6 mil. In that time, was Inversion part of Eq tools to gank us, right?!

So when u said, "He (Alaxan/Inversion) has been mixed up with cala ganking and fake bidding for a long time now." I need the proof since when? Becoz I have been in Calamity since end of May 2009, except 2 weeks which I leave faction coz of Tyranny's mistake.

I don't mind being ganked, I believe all calamities too, but now I know how the real Eq, when they are got ganked and lost land from faction with few lvl 100. And I don't care if we lost from smaller faction, as long as we still can make pink with their warsoul power and green disappear from map.

O.o Seem I have turned out my self become hater. b:shocked

And I invite all faction in DW server to learn TW together with us (Calamity), don't afraid of TW rules, coz if GMs ban u guys that's mean server will be dead.

K time to comeback to my cave, Thnx b:bye
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »

Update
    For further clarification, we are by no means discouraging factions from participating in TW. The fact of the matter is, there will be factions that try to cheat the system. Honestly, most of the players who are being so nit picky about the rules, are the ones who intend to abuse them. If you think your faction has a legitimate chance to win the TW, then by all means go for it.

We judge all TW wars on a case by case basis. Not just a concrete "If faction X has Y players, and they are attacking faction Z." Obviously a faction with less than 20 or so members with a low level average of say 30 is not going to win versus a big guild. But now what if that faction only has 20 members strong, but they're all level 60+ and are attacking a faction that has to defend a lot of territories. Maybe they think they can sneak in a win in against a weakly defended territory? We look at the data on our end and make the judgment call. This is where it becomes difficult for us to give hard numbers. The intention to win the war must always be there. It all comes to not having a built in system within the game to stop and discourage TW wars but rather monitored on the human side. As far as I know, we are the only version that polices these types of fake bids and we pride ourselves for not turning a blind eye to it.

So the people that are so nit picky about TT is the ones that farm it
    So the people that are so nit picky about DQ is the ones who rely on them

why not say that too?b:surrender
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol this is epic lulz XD they messing this up more and more. PWI my friend u are slowly slipping further down a bottemless raven. i honestly do have to say start taking the player base(ALL OF THEM not just the visa/mastercard holders) opinion. i used to not mind dumping about 20 bucks or so every month back in the golden age of pwi(sever opening-about october) but now with the way yall are slowly killing the fun out of this game tell me why should i put any of my hard earn cash into here? i do believe i speak for all the players when i say please own up to your mistakes and learn from them and listen to us players. by doing so would be so u would increase you income by so much u would pass out from the numbers XD. and maggy....i have yet seen u kill alax and everytime i see u get killed by him u fly off the handle. anyways.../end rant
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    won't be long until this thread gets locked so it can't be bumped back up...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *snicker* Unsticked? I wonder why....b:laugh

EDIT: Hey...look, a Harshlander! 8O
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    amusing....30 pages of rage at Kantorek for opening his fat mouth about the people who pay his salary.

Right when PWI settles down from one **** up, someone goes and makes more of a mess. If only, if only...the parent company of PWI could see how things are run here.

An apology would be sufficient. Instead, you unsticky and hope to god that it goes away or that one of the mods clean up your mess, Kanto. Really, its just sad.

I understand that you have a bad day or whatever, but dont go stickying rage threads pointing the finger at the whole community about other's **** ups. And really, you cant blame the player base, dude. Point the finger at the Devs. They are the ones who totally screwed up for creating such a fail TW system.

I dont blame anyone here for being furious. You dont want to upset the community man....unless you got another job lined up.

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You are telling lies.

Unlike your EX GUILD -TheEmpire, that have made violations based on the 1st post, we have made none.

If someone is thinking about ganks being alliances - they are not, and I have checked that with GMs before someone would think its ban able offense.

Also, the man said:

@kantorek
    ``Alliances

Alliances are allowed in Territory Wars provided they are not bidding on each other others Territories.

Alliances cannot fund directly or indirectly another faction to protect one of its own territories or that of their alliance members.``

This is exactly why TE has been reported in the past, and why I am noting this here.

What I think is that you are upset coz Dragons and Rad manage to get same TW time and force Enrage to lose one land after 5 months?
    We dont have Rad alts nor are we ally like TE and Enrage were/are in many ppls minds. We simply bid on the dominating faction. This has little to do with being friends and has alot to do with having brains - helping your server stay more fun and multicolor.

I only post here to say we too have this problem of fake bidding and unloyal competition on HT server as well.
    Even more than others since we could not get same timeslot to beat Enrage for 5 weeks in a row.
    Only due to fake bidding factions have enrage managed to keep getting more land. And look now?! Oh enrage lost!!!

About TE.

Supplying a home for 30+ Enrage alts at a time, that do active TW only against Enrage enemies and if Enrage doesnt have a war, keeping Enrage mains in shelter when they rage quit for a bit so other factions wont recruit them is also, a very, 'very friendly' gesture. When 20+ Enrage TW players rushhhhhhhh to log out of Enrage 5 min TW to log in their alts and help TheEmpire beat Radiance or Dominus or whoever may be bidding on them, they just show what the deal is.

Today there are 12+ Enrage alts in TE and I had that list updated some weeks ago. There were several officers of TE that have mains in Enrage (unless they got demoted now by vivi or mse being scared of bannhammer).

Sure, MsE and Vivi (TE leaders) dont have alts in Enrage, but thats not all the leadership.

GMs will have the final say, I hope if there is some report they can check the accounts and ips for Enrage and TE Players and see who is using account stash and what is his Title in the guild.

All this has a reason. There is huge ground for caling TheEmpire = TheEnrage, let alone that there are many many good players in both guilds loyal fun etc etc.. Leaderships are bad, and I would warn them - not the members.

kk

MonofFailmuch indeed gets a boner each time he compares TE to Enrage.
    Now that has been proven,...

*bump*
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.