Official Territory War Bidding Rules

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bump just for old memory sakes XD oh the drama over this brings up some lulz worthy moments

Necro much?

plusone :o
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    inb4thelock Also +1
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    inb4GMsay"Closed for Necro"or"Dont bring threads back from the dead"

I say "no bring thread back from dead yo!"

Also Bump and + 1!

That is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    inb4gmsay"closed For Necro"or"dont Bring Threads Back From The Dead"

I Say "no Bring Thread Back From Dead Yo!"

Also Bump And + 1!

That Is All.

^+1

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Gotta love our mods.

Another plusone to me b:pleased
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    great thanks for necroing a dead thread so people can't sanctimoniously and selectively quote it easily anymore. b:cry

b:angry for old timez sake! Read it and weep!
    Kantorek wrote: »
    For example, it's a lot like if there was a company picnic in the park, but you were told specifically that there is to be no alcohol on the premises. If I went up to the organizer of the event and asked "What exactly are boundaries of the picnic premise? Is being across the street considered being on the park premises?" What do you think I would be trying to get away with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • truekossy
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Gotta love our mods.

Another plusone to me b:pleased

Don't you dare try to out +1 me! b:angry
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Necro o.o
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • truekossy
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Necro o.o

Indeed it is!
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    huh, not locked yet... either shelly's offline, or no longer pms'ing, since otherwise this'd already be swept up in one of her periodic thread-closing rampages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • truekossy
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The mods are asleep and the GMs are on coffee break.
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    huh, not locked yet... either shelly's offline, or no longer pms'ing, since otherwise this'd already be swept up in one of her periodic thread-closing rampages.

Qft.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I like how the mods create flamebait threads.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

omg so true, one day she'll just lock all the threads on the site lol
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Factions with a low level average should not bid !!

I don't think this is realistic of the server situation. Has if you take 80 R8 vs 80 R9 of the same lv and same refining, skill, pot, Guild base level, charn etc... The winner is obvious. This Level average is not a factor in the TW game anymore.

Factions with too few members should not bid !

Again I can see a 20 R9 +12 faction taking a full 80 player and still win the war. This is irrelevant again to the current server situation.

For further clarification, we are by no means discouraging factions from participating in TW. The fact of the matter is, there will be factions that try to cheat the system. Honestly, most of the players who are being so nit picky about the rules, are the ones who intend to abuse them. If you think your faction has a legitimate chance to win the TW, then by all means go for it.

I think this counter balance the above rules. Every faction know there going to go against great gear and refining in a war. Every faction whit average gear know they have little chance of winning. TW should be a place for fun whit no restriction. The simple fact that 80 lv 60 going against 20 R9 player should not be a factor to ban a guild. Every one can have a 5 minute fun to being constantly killed, or arrange for a head start on defense so they can have some fun. This is a game after all.

We judge all TW wars on a case by case basis.

I think the problem here is the bidding system. All Bidding should be reviewed before TW schedule is started. The bidding should be move to Monday and give GM time to Annalise IP, E-mail and possible link between leaders of bidding faction. If no link is found they should let the war go has plan.

For example, it's a lot like if there was a company picnic in the park, but you were told specifically that there is to be no alcohol on the premises. If I went up to the organizer of the event and asked "What exactly are boundaries of the picnic premise? Is being across the street considered being on the park premises?" What do you think I would be trying to get away with?

I understand your point. But would you go play for the FIFA is the rules were not clear on the size of the field, the size of the goal, the number of player on the field. Would you play the world NFL if there was no exact measurement of a 10 foot 1st down. Would there be any F1 racing if there was no rule on maximum Horse power, and body regulation. Has far has i'm concern, this is a game, But this game is build on bidding and rules. Like any lottery, sport or event, it needs clear and define rules on what people can or can't do. On the other side if you don't have clear rules, you can't expect player to accept any decision your going to make regarding player x or y because it's a case by case. If we are the only version whit this kind or rulling then you need to get in and get dirty, make the rule clear or get out !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

My favorite is the one on RT sub forum that says no more spam

which was closed because of spam.
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol wow this still up? i thought it be closed within minutes XD
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options

Where?b:angry
    My favorite is the one on RT sub forum that says no more spam

which was closed because of spam.

Yeah, not our fault...b:surrender
    lol wow this still up? i thought it be closed within minutes XD

Oh, it IS closed. As of now.

b:avoid
This discussion has been closed.