Official Territory War Bidding Rules

Comments

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sure Asmodiel *pets the kitty* we all know Mono is sore becuase him and MsE broke up last week so give him a break.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    we are Kinky ****'s in TE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    Sazzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow!

So I leave PWI for the weekend bc GMs are full of it and I come back to a thread that was NEVER resolved.

First off GMs if you ignore your people... your people will still be unhappy, as you can see from this never ending thread.

Second by unsticking a thread that had to be DUG up from some deep dark crevice (from which no one on the server ever recalls seeing) is just a pure example your demonstrating of wanting the situation to *evaporate*.

Seriously I am thinking that maybe the corporate office should be called :P
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It is of my opinion that the GMs live in a submarine deep at the bottom of the ocean.

They surface every once in a while like some freak species of rare whale to try and impress everybody, throw out rules they had to "dig up" and make awful generalisations about their player base, and wait around for a day or two to see the reaction.

When people start harpooning them for their own crappy behaviour, they dive back down the deeps, attempting to take the situation with them.

(The analogy may suck, but I was bored, and if it keeps this thread bumped, really, who's to complain? )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It is of my opinion that the GMs live in a submarine deep at the bottom of the ocean.

They surface every once in a while like some freak species of rare whale to try and impress everybody, throw out rules they had to "dig up" and make awful generalisations about their player base, and wait around for a day or two to see the reaction.

When people start harpooning them for their own crappy behaviour, they dive back down the deeps, attempting to take the situation with them.

(The analogy may suck, but I was bored, and if it keeps this thread bumped, really, who's to complain? )

b:chuckle
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *yawns* So GMs...finally think of a logical response yet? b:question
  • Bludd - Harshlands
    Bludd - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm willing to do my part to continue bumping this thread until I get an answer to my bolded questions or it gets locked. Of course, if they lock it I'll just make a new one with the same name.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    I'm willing to do my part to continue bumping this thread until I get an answer to my bolded questions or it gets locked. Of course, if they lock it I'll just make a new one with the same name.

A noble cause, but then they'll ban you for making spam threads, and you will have achieved nothing but banning yourself. It doesn't even class as making yourself a martyr anymore because it makes no difference to the powers that be and it's not like any other player can do anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *yawns* So GMs...finally think of a logical response yet? b:question

lol good one.
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    fu fu <.<..., fun now has a price
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    All active threads I was on being locked recently...

Bump for the lovely thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol its what happens when we "break the rules"
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    bleh im bored so....bump
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    From what I hear, on the chinese servers they still have a problem with fake bidding, so now on the chinese the minimum bid you can place is 10mil, keep in mind that you dont even get a refund.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    From what I hear, on the chinese servers they still have a problem with fake bidding, so now on the chinese the minimum bid you can place is 10mil, keep in mind that you dont even get a refund.

That'll be coming here, then.

And bump.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010

10m for a god damn bid?! LOL
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010

And TW will officially end >.<

Unless somebody's just that stupid

*edit* Oh Noes... post number 666 for me D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ozumaki - Dreamweaver
    Ozumaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010

10 mil minimum bid and u will just get 150 mirages as reward for lvl 3 land ?! Wow b:bye TW
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And TW will officially end >.<

What's a TW? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2010

You're forgetting that they have to have a very secretive meeting and have a mating ritual else their species will be in danger every time they surface D:

Anyways, no they probably are embedded in the game like into the walls or something watching the poor mans wc in all the starter cities and then answer some newbs' questions every now and then in whispers :3 I mean how else can you avoid getting spammed when you got a blazing red *GM* tag next to your name. Its an unhealthy wash of blue XD

Anyways speculations aside I'm curious as to why this was unstickied-anyone knows why?
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    nyways speculations aside I'm curious as to why this was unstickied-anyone knows why?

We're still waiting on a GM quote concerning that.

Yeah....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    We're still waiting on a GM quote concerning that.

Yeah....

wonder which will come first lock/delete thread or actually response
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Heh, I did find it funny how people fussed over the exact wording of the rules and not the actual spirit of the rules.

Stupid that it had to be clerified like this.

You know, you could always bring in territory reset to shut those QQing strong factions up for trying to twist the rules so they don't get attacked by weak factions. ;D
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    almost off first page! Still no Kanto-response. He must have went into hiding....

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That lill kitty is just a myth and your are lucky just to take a glimpse of it.

^As I remember someone had that in his siggy along with kantorek mount
    b:dirty
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have to help the PWI community to avoid getting banned by breaking these rules, so I'm bumping this up so everyone can see the rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    wonder which will come first lock/delete thread or actually response

1 vote for Lock/Delete/Ban

0 Votes for response.

Now proof me wrong Kantorek, frankieraye or any other admin b:laugh

*bump*
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    All these silly little rules does is give butthurt QQers leverage to cause in-game drama.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    so why was this unstickied if the rules had to be dug up?
    Here we go again....
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    so why was this unstickied if the rules had to be dug up?

So that the next time a GM mistakenly bans somebody for fake bidding, they can pull these rules out their ***, pretend that they police them and then hope that keeps everybody happy?

I don't know, just one of the... not very many number of theories you can have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.