• Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Fate baby <3b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Fate you are going to be horrible at whatever game you play.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Forsaken world is overrated.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    Show off what? All I did was be an ******* to Kyleran you went off on a wild tangent and discussed Cash shop which I responded to. Herp derp look back at the posts noone was talking about QQme or Levi it was just Russiee and Spell having their argument then you come in an go "Hahaha Levi > QQme in cash shop cause they haz rank 8 and lots of plus 5 and 6 gear which is totally superior to our 32k hp barb and a bunch of other ridiculously refined **** sharded with vit stones". What I see is your trying to cover up your failure by making a big deal over 1 rank 8 just stop.

And those people you mentioned they are pretty bad ijs. Why would you even mention em? What they do is this go into pk fights get face stomped call in more back up when that doesn't work call in the top geared people. About the tourney I don't ****ing know I never get in a room without Lucifer or a me vs 5 other QQmes. Regardless of how bad they suck it balances out when there's OP people to help them. You should really see how bad those people you mention get ***** when Man/Rem/Insert big named QQme are not there to help.
    1) You seem mad.

2) You know what is funny, you say those people suck, yet I have NEVER heard of Scion being a threat or annoying to us (unlike some other Levi wizzies), stop failing yourself first before insulting others b:bye

But it's obvious you're one of those thinking yourself pro and seeing only fails in others, that's why you were also the only one to get mad on wc when you lost tourney.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1) Well you know me I'm always mad :D.

2) Well I only been in 2 QQme wars since we started fighting not my fault I haz work and other stoof to do instead of TW sad face. I can't be that bad if I can kill them pretty easily. Wait what? I mad about tourney? Ok... I guess even though all I said was the top Levi can't take on the top QQme. And why would I waste my teles just to rage on WC about tourney I have more productive things to do with my teles tyvm. Plus I can rage here it's free and I attract the right people :D.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Now let's be honest, if Scion showed up to TW more, he'd be a threat to us. He has better gear than me ;o

He knows how to play a wizard too, unlike some of the Leviathan wizards I have seen.

*cough*itzelysium+techomage*cough*

hurrdurrrwhatisearthsheildpyroshellprotectsmefrombladetempestgais
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yeah you raged saying stuff like "Cash shop ftw" last tourney (you weren't even in last room, tho) when only Spell Caster was the uber one in there. But... there was also Veritas & SC who are very well geared, the rest of us I don' t remember except Suaver and Halin, who you think are "nothing".
    Now let's be honest, if Scion showed up to TW more, he'd be a threat to us. He has better gear than me ;o

He knows how to play a wizard too, unlike some of the Leviathan wizards I have seen.

*cough*itzelysium+techomage*cough*

hurrdurrrwhatisearthsheildpyroshellprotectsmefrombladetempestgais
    Well, to clarify since people seemed to have missed the point of my post - I agree with Scion being a good player.

My post was sarcastic towards his attitude, when he said those I mentioned are weak and don't do **** alone against better geared players... I just told him, he appears the same from our side when he goes against better geared players too (like Rem etc since Scion's gear is actually good)

so I didn't call him fail, he called himself fail with that post.

Scion's gear is better than Pig's etc of course so for him those appear as fails. But for Rem you appear as fail too, and you even admit you have no chance against him.

For me, as long as someone even with weak gear does their job decent and at least count (not like tymi for example who does mostly nothing in tourney) they are good players. However, when you start losing to much weaker players because you don't do things right, then you fail... and I guess you guys know who comes to mind first lol
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Fate - Raging Tide
    Fate - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Fate baby <3b:dirty

kali baby b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

lolpeoplestillplayingpwiwithaseriousface SERIOUS FACEEEE <(-____-)>
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    P.S. Hi, I'm techomage I use water shield in Dragon Temple to survive from mobs that lower my water def to 0 anyway and fire shield in TW to survive BT b:cute
    Actually don't (de)buffs only lower your natural resistance -- i.e buffs will still be there? Cause I know undine only reduces 60% of the normal resistance, it works additively. i.e resistance is like "original - 60%*original + buffs*original"
    actually this was my point all along wasn't it? We win tournament because our good geared people as well as weaker ones show up, whereas you have a bit poorer attendance for that event.
    Zerg = QQme.
    Protoss = Uber geared ppl.

Zerg wins?
    Fate you are going to be horrible at whatever game you play.
    I approve of this message.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The mobs in DT bring your water def basically to nothing. Either way you shouldn't be in water shield as DT is a pk zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]