TW Report

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    How is this trash talk. I'm assuming you won't answer because what I said is correct, there is no logical reason other than to help NPC.
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Varden had the chance to outbid AoW. Or there was no bid placed, or the bid was not high enough. Good luck with bidding next week.
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    How is this trash talk. I'm assuming you won't answer because what I said is correct, there is no logical reason other than to help NPC.

It is defined as "trashtalk" under the...

case#2: Varden tries -at least they say they did- to outbid another faction (AoW) and fails. In the aftermath they star trash talking how they were outbid by a fake bid. Varden has this impulse to outbid other ppl on TW's. - show some chivalry, don't do it, especially when you have an alternatives on the same target faction.

....and....

case#3: Varden gets crushed by NPC in a TW that Varden itself provoked - NPC has no issue with Varden whatever. In the aftermath we have posts talking about conspiracy, foul play, solar flairs, wild salmon getting extinct and killer whale Will remain at SeaWorld being responsible for your failure.

...case studies that conclude with...

So yeah, from your perspective this week chain of events could be interpreted only as foul play - something that your leadership could orchestrate. Sorry to bust your bubble, but you'll have to look for reasons to your failure closer to home - if you know what I mean.

...and continues with the moral comet...

-Understand my post as an invitation to stop trash talking and start enjoying the game.

You start to sound like my my little niece - it goes something like this:
    Why dont all the fish die when lightning hits the sea? How much does the sky weigh?
    Why are birds not electrocuted when they land on electricity wires? What is time? Why is the Moon sometimes out in the day and sometimes at night? Why did God let my kitten die? Why is water wet? Why this... Why that... and as many of her WHY I answer there is always another WHY waiting to ambush me along the way...
    ...now at least she jumps from one subject to another... u on the other hand keep asking the same question you already got the answer 2...

so yeah, just knock your self out, maybe if you ask enough times in a row you'll get the answer that you r looking for. Or even better.. c'on, give me a template so I can copy paste it in my next post... I rly wanna help u move along with your life.
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    On the report about 1k defence I don't remeber levi xtal ever being under 10mil ijs. Even though they got to our crystal more often because of sneak attacks by pro QQme cata barbs it was still only 1 cata which didn't take long to kill. We only managed to get QQme xtal down to 70%, but its hard going on offense with only 60 people in TW vs 80b:surrender

Stupid nubs need to sign up for TW ijs, always the same 60 people who go to TW ever since others found out TW is actually going to be a challengeb:angry

Squishy fish scout reporting outb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    64 ppl to be exact , 2 less than friday b:surrender WTB 80 sign/show ups !

However this TW was just awesome b:dirty , almost 800k off charm gone b:victory

And @ amrd : the minor dmg to the crystal might've been caused by NuBlade when he tried to solo it again b:shocked
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited September 2010
    And you answer your little niece like:

Shut the **** up and get the **** out, stop asking why because it's 'trash talk'

Good uncle.
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Pimp how come you didn't HF their crystal last night? I begged you to do it while we were in their baseb:laugh

EDIT: If I remember correctly NuBlade tried to solo our xtal twice

Double EDIT: I somehow managed to get over 100 kills last night despite being a squishy scout, no idea how o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    And you answer your little niece like:

Shut the **** up and get the **** out, stop asking why because it's 'trash talk'

Good uncle.

Who are you quoting there? Oh, those r your every day rhetorics.. i c..

Now you r just trying to be uncivil, ill-bred, ill-mannered, crude and rude. But we covered that aspect of your behavior in case study:

case#1: a high ranking Varden officer makes an alt and spams world chat with appalling messages of hate towards certain NPC members - we r talking about ex-varden people that need to suffer this constant bashing by people that on their mains pretend to be their friends. (I have SS)

So I'm guessing this is yet another inflammatory alt.
    However you did not achieve your goal. Quite on the contrary. Let me help you understand how your post is interpreted by a educated person. It goes something like this:
    It is a known fact that child asking questions show the development of their intellect, while grownups asking the same question over and over again shows a lack on one.

And in the end I'm kinda puzzled.. were you trying to confront your self to my 5 years old niece or just wanted to provoke some more?
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Pimp how come you didn't HF their crystal last night? I begged you to do it while we were in their baseb:laugh

But I was busy with something else ! Nu chasing me so I just had to call Sar so we could do a sexy fire/water dragon combo on him b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Actually we were around 80 at start when it was going well for us but the people not caring about TW showed up again and after an hour or so there were so many afk or offline people that our forces were literally halved.

EDIT: btw you guys should do something about that Trial guy... I kill him and he whispers "go **** yourself" XD I wonder how old he is and how he acts in faction chat lol

he's probably something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Did NPC win this week? No question.

Could you do it without a triple attack on Fuzzy at the same time? No

Could they do it again? Time will tell.

Fuzzy find if funny to watch Aasimar's ego grow. Your going to need to try alot harder to build a reputation for yourself me afraid, because simply throwing money at your gear and being an invisible bm on the server wont do it. So, in that regard, keep trying. One day you might get there. b:cute

As to any sort of "conspiracy" about organizing a 3-way attack? How does this even matter? You think Fuzzy is worried or afraid? Bring on the challenge. Fuzzy and Varden have been here much longer than most other factions and you better believe we will continue to be. Attack all you want.

b:victory

(now the real question is if Aasimar will respond and be able to restrain from quoting himself! b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A triple gank is always a difficult task. I congratulate Fuzzy's faction to stand up and take the challenge. They may not be the strongest faction at the moment, but he's right; they've been around for a long time, and that's enough for me. they have my respect.

1k TW was fun. I was finally on the front lines and not base buffing b:victory.

The better part is my kill count went up two kills. One I'm prety sure was Hope since she was on my KOS b:sin

The other one... maybe was Rawrgh. I kept sleeping, debuffing & paralyzin' him every time I saw him flying on his beetle, to later attack him once I got help from my gildies. Perhaps I got the lucky final strike b:chuckle
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010

(now the real question is if Aasimar will respond and be able to restrain from quoting himself! b:chuckle)
    keep it up with trash talk.. u rly getting good at it.. 2 bad that's all u r getting good at.

case#1: a high ranking Varden officer makes an alt and spams world chat with appalling messages of hate towards certain NPC members - we r talking about ex-varden people that need to suffer this constant bashing by people that on their mains pretend to be their friends. (I have SS)

^ What Aasimar will quote.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Actually we were around 80 at start when it was going well for us but the people not caring about TW showed up again and after an hour or so there were so many afk or offline people that our forces were literally halved.

EDIT: btw you guys should do something about that Trial guy... I kill him and he whispers "go **** yourself" XD I wonder how old he is and how he acts in faction chat lol

he's probably something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0
    Srsly, he did that to me too at the end when I got bored and ninja'd him in leviathan base.
    The other one... maybe was Rawrgh. I kept sleeping, debuffing & paralyzin' him every time I saw him flying on his beetle, to later attack him once I got help from my gildies. Perhaps I got the lucky final strike

Stop dat lol. I kept getting slept and would sit there for 30 seconds hoping I would get caught in some random AOE.

Leviathan TW was fun no doubt, highlights for me probably 1 shots on Russiee, Mara, and Choco. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:surrender Rawrgh, i kinda love ur mdef tho, maybe u should work on it abit <3

Ambi one shot me too at some point, you're all beasts! I missed Mans Arma tho :( this time no 18k hits. I request that for next TW, i feel neglected Mr. Man.

Looking forward to more fun next week b:kiss Can't wait to watch Nublade soloing our crystal again.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

Ambi one shot me too at some point, you're all beasts! I missed Mans Arma tho :( this time no 18k hits. I request that for next TW, i feel neglected Mr. Man.

Looking forward to more fun next week b:kiss Can't wait to watch Nublade soloing our crystal again.
    I'm workin on it Q_Q

At least I'm not like 95% of the barbs on the server that use sky demon's pearl. Or like Tymirichy using sky demon's pearl and the TT99 HA belt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This thread is full of lulz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I need to remember to put up white voodoo more often. I always forget to put it back on after I kill clerics and provide aoe supportb:sad

Black voodoo on = Everyone one-hit me b:cry

White voodoo on = Takes 3+ guys or a barb + bind tower to kill me before I run away b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Did NPC win this week? No question.
    It was a fun TW.
    Could you do it without a triple attack on Fuzzy at the same time? No

Is there a faction called Fuzzy on the map? o_o I'll have to check that. I think you meant Varden? If yes, then from my personal experience I would have to say yes. But then again our TW general would know best, you should refer that question to him.

Could they do it again? Time will tell.

Well you started it so just continue attacking NPC - c what happens.
    Fuzzy find if funny to watch Aasimar's ego grow. Your going to need to try alot harder to build a reputation for yourself me afraid, because simply throwing money at your gear and being an invisible bm on the server wont do it. So, in that regard, keep trying. One day you might get there. b:cute
    Ego grow? O_o I just joined the forum... when did u possibly manage to c any changes in my ego...
    Reputation? I'm gonna have a blond moment on this one and say: "I need some more wraith badges till i get some more rank gear" - we talking bout that right? Coz' in any other contest it borders with insanity and loss of touch with reality.

But hey, dude, whats u're issue with me anyways... Ever since you got leadership form Arya you r acting out - and then u wonder why ppl like CJ, dancing_eyes, me and 70% of members while Arya was lead left... i have no quarrels with you, I actually consider you to be a great guy to hang around even if u did destroy the faction I called home and turned it in this - and I'm gonna quote VinceVain here - "Fuzzy's private, souls-less, TW corporation." And God knows I tried it all to keep it how Arya intended b4 I left. But thats cool, like you say "its Fuzzy's faction" right?
    As to any sort of "conspiracy" about organizing a 3-way attack? How does this even matter? You think Fuzzy is worried or afraid? Bring on the challenge. Fuzzy and Varden have been here much longer than most other factions and you better believe we will continue to be. Attack all you want.
    IDK, u tell me.. this is u're officers fabricating thees conspiracy theories, not me.

Varden was a great faction while Arya was lead.. place where ppl would socialize and have fun - I remember those times. I also remember the time when it stopped being fun. Idk how it is now, but back than it was a mess; a "faction member has left the faction" system message was more common the "Duke Blake shouts" one is thees days.
    b:victory

I wish you would restrain Varden faction members from tarnish other people names just coz its fun for them - but hey, the fish stinks from the head down, right?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

Also it's partially your fault, I was gonna use leftover charms to do delta and get 4th past belt, but I used up all my charms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Is there a faction called Fuzzy on the map? o_o I'll have to check that.

Did someone forget their glasses at home? b:chuckle

Stuffs about Fuzzy's faction

Everyone knows Fuzzy a demonic, overbearing, hardass of a dictator. They either fall in line or else!

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Also, why was techomage running around with pyro shell on the entire TW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Trust me you don't want to know >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Oh, but I do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    He was scared of my blade tempest LOLOLOLOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Weirdly enough your right on the target Ambi o.O, though it was wiz fire atks in general and not just you.

btw why does NuBlade keep soloing our crystal.

EDIT: You QQme wizzies should put up pyro shell, I don't like you guys surviving my best earth attacks. Also none of your bms are as squishy as Varden bms either, they don't die in one-hit or allow me to hit 14k on them like on Pantech, lol

Double Edit: No offense Pantech or to Varden, you guys rock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    btw why does NuBlade keep soloing our crystal.

They were trying a new strategy. NuBlade doing cata pulling while Rawrgh DD & stunlock, ijs b:chuckle
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Hey, I'm a pro DD. My onslaught alone hits for 5-6k on most of your squishies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Also, why was techomage running around with pyro shell on the entire TW?

Probably same reason so many of your BMs use phys marrow b:kiss
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Hey, I'm a pro DD. My onslaught alone hits for 5-6k on most of your squishies.

Quoted for truth. I have yet to die a single time from NuBlade from any TW I have ever been in but I usually get killed by Raw at least 3 times per TWb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]