TW Report

Comments

• Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gawd you guys take it to PMs.

And I'm going to tell you one thing since you're on my home server Pew_Pew,
    PK in Harshlands is dead unless you're 9-10x now.
    Sure you might get a kill count here or there,
    But the higher levels will always kill you.

Don't act all high and mighty now since you're in a PvP server.
    The only difference?
    More QQ, everyone is white name (this is a big dif young lady), etc.
    Otherwise, its the same.

Why does everyone think they're "pro" when they join a PvP server?
    b:surrender

HOPE stop trolling and make me a frigging offer for the GBAs :o

like i said the pk from 70-10X when u lvl just with instances it may be "dead" but still better than RT and dont make me start with sanct. yeah the highest lvls will kill ya...same thing here BUT u can actually have more pk fun.

not acting high and mighty...being in a pvp server doesnt make u a good player u should know that xD, im just saying like we all know (cuz i can quote a lot of threads from all the servers about how TW is pretty much dead since the patch but im lazy) the pve aspect of this game sux balls more when u can only spam instances for days to do sht during the week and then kill a few ppl in a TW. i rather lvl slow enjoy my lvls here kill ppl and gear up to have fun any hour of the day, any day of the week
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You're not going to do anything at a lower level on a PvP server.

You'll start trying to PvP and some 90+ will show up and kill everyone, I have a year and a half experience on a PvP server, starting from closed beta on one all the way until the raging tide expansion, you wont have a chance at doing anything remotely PvP related other than dueling in south arch. And you never have, you've always been a lowbie with craptastic gear, remember when ambition two shot you with crown of flames, pitfall? Or when I one shot you like 4 times in a row with onslaught?

Us players that actually levelled and got half decent gear are able to enjoy good TWs, while you are doing charmless 4x PvP at HO with people that dont have half their skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    You're not going to do anything at a lower level on a PvP server.

You'll start trying to PvP and some 90+ will show up and kill everyone, I have a year and a half experience on a PvP server, starting from closed beta on one all the way until the raging tide expansion, you wont have a chance at doing anything remotely PvP related other than dueling in south arch. And you never have, you've always been a lowbie with craptastic gear, remember when ambition two shot you with crown of flames, pitfall? Or when I one shot you like 4 times in a row with onslaught?

Us players that actually levelled and got half decent gear are able to enjoy good TWs, while you are doing charmless 4x PvP at HO with people that dont have half their skills.

wrong sir. pvping and the fun u get from it have nothing to do with the lvls, dont u remember back in December when ppl had 1/4 of their skills all 3X and still it was pretty fun, ofc its challenging and fun when u gear up and lvled enough.

not lvling my bm when u was like 6X was my decision...start playing more casual with the archer and stop lvling even if i can get the 90 set done as soon as i hit 90 to keep lvling and farm sht in this server for no real reason other than a few hours per weekend IF i have nothing else to do was my decision too ;D

half quitting the game to start this wizzie is the last shot im going to give to this game

and ofc ambi and u (at the time i hitted 80) were able to 1 shot me -_- but ae least im cool cuz ppl at my lvl were unable to take me down (except for all those sins Q_Q) and manage to kill 9Xs with full set its good enough for me xD

gotta go now
    twisdeadnadiluvbunnies
    /thread
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Whoa Tainaker is Pew_pew?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No, PvP COMPLETELY changes once you hit 90+.

BMs become deadly

Barbs run around hititng 20k+ with armageddon

Mages start having more Pdef than BMs and crazy high damage.

Archers purge you every 10 seconds.

Not to mention people have 79 skills, demon/sage skill, level 100 skills.

We have the real PvP, you have level 40s auto attacking, have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    wrong sir. pvping and the fun u get from it have nothing to do with the lvls, dont u remember back in December when ppl had 1/4 of their skills all 3X and still it was pretty fun, ofc its challenging and fun when u gear up and lvled enough.

not lvling my bm when u was like 6X was my decision...start playing more casual with the archer and stop lvling even if i can get the 90 set done as soon as i hit 90 to keep lvling and farm sht in this server for no real reason other than a few hours per weekend IF i have nothing else to do was my decision too ;D

half quitting the game to start this wizzie is the last shot im going to give to this game

and ofc ambi and u (at the time i hitted 80) were able to 1 shot me -_- but ae least im cool cuz ppl at my lvl were unable to take me down (except for all those sins Q_Q) and manage to kill 9Xs with full set its good enough for me xD

gotta go now
    twisdeadnadiluvbunnies
    /thread

I am i silent observer generally on forums, I read, i keep up with the news.
    But this time i must say.. You sir sound butthurt. If u intend to QQ uninstall already. We dont need ur **** and moans. I want some quality reading. If u have an issue heres a tissue and the door is that way, i hope that door gives u a a little extra bump from behind to kick u out.
    Enlighten me... If ur server is so much fun in PK why are u procrastinating our forums? Dont u have pking to do? I imagined being as amazing as ur pking on ur server is, u'd be hooked almost addicted.

Also at least have a decency to make a thread to troll about it instead of spamming ur opinion on the TW report page. Ijs

I be on ma way now
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    lol use forums a lot while im working and RT have the best forum in this game so yeah idc about the RT tws or ill lvl and do em, in fact im talking about TWs in general and yup probably going to uninstal after this wizzie and again Rawrgh i can give u something it is more challenging still low lvl pk is fun xD and again u r wrong u dont have REAL pvp were in pvp server and if is dead nao is cuz this game is just *** up...or why is so many ppl quiting? have fun keep flaming xD gotta go out for a few beers with my girl

twisdeadandfakinfamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul
  • Chronin - Raging Tide
    Chronin - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    damn near perfected this Tw report keep up the good work now that u do this im more inspired to get on pwi website tyb:pleased and gtfo all u trolls
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    TW is dead so why you on a thread about TW?

• BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gawd, don't start talking like you know PK in Harshlands.
    I was on Harshlands from May 2009 to December 2009.
    So what if everyone is AFK.
    Kill count is easy to get on Harshlands.
    However good fights aren't on Harshlands anymore.
    Everyone ganks each other like *snaps* that.

On Raging Tide however?
    Its frustrating but fun when you have to look for white names.
    Unlike Harshlands, I'm actually learning to fight and level at the same time.
    Harshlands?
    Got to choose only leveling or fighting only.

Go fail more please
    b:cute

On other words, can't wait for TW this week.
    Starting next week I'm busy like crazy
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gawd, don't start talking like you know PK in Harshlands.
    I was on Harshlands from May 2009 to December 2009.
    So what if everyone is AFK.
    Kill count is easy to get on Harshlands.
    However good fights aren't on Harshlands anymore.
    Everyone ganks each other like *snaps* that.

On Raging Tide however?
    Its frustrating but fun when you have to look for white names.
    Unlike Harshlands, I'm actually learning to fight and level at the same time.
    Harshlands?
    Got to choose only leveling or fighting only.

Go fail more please
    b:cute

On other words, can't wait for TW this week.
    Starting next week I'm busy like crazy
    b:sad

Harshlands > Raging Tide
    you're a troll you don't pk, you stay in sz trolling.
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Harshlands > Raging Tide
    you're a troll you don't pk, you stay in sz trolling.

*sighs*
    Gosh, this is getting old.
    Did I ever say that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *sighs*
    Gosh, this is getting old.
    Did I ever say that?

It's old but it's true lawl.
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    It's old but it's true lawl.

Rofl think whatever you want.

Anyways, laaaaaaaters everyone :D

Going to start on French/Algebra homework and then go to TW...

QQME POWER!
    b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited September 2010
    QQmore. No TW for boogie b:surrender
  • Kasya - Raging Tide
    Kasya - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Murr defends for 3h
    -win Murr 3h.

lol 5 min )))
  • NPCnews - Raging Tide
    NPCnews - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol 5 min )))

Oh hey! You're that NPC person from WC....
    Never thought you'd be a girl too but that makes it neater!
    Thanks for the TW report
    Better to have one than not.
    Ignore those QQers that complain yours is wrong compared to [Enter a name here]'s
    Once again thank you
    b:thanks

there we go b:surrender
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Thou i hate your spamming of reculting on wc, Kudos to you on TW report. Thanks for taking time to prepare report. b:chuckle
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010

-Temperature on the TW map rising opposite to the public belief that new updates are killing TW interest. Rather high number of factions bidding. Some old factions coming back to the TW scenario after a long brake. This week will be interesting.

Troll.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    oh here it is. someone was lookin for this.

So any more results from last night yet?

Production Increases Morale doesn't it mistolepet?
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Damn nice TW reports . I might even go as far to say that they are the best on RT so far , keep it up ! b:victory

It's good to see that TW is so alive b:pleased
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited September 2010
    Was just reading the NPC bit lol.... no mention of a possible fake bidding/alliance of NPC with RedCross and AoW?
  • ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide
    ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Was just reading the NPC bit lol.... no mention of a possible fake bidding/alliance of NPC with RedCross and AoW?

whats redcross and aow?
    edited September 2010
    Exactly.
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    oh here it is. someone was lookin for this.

So any more results from last night yet?

Production Increases Morale doesn't it mistolepet?

Contrary to popular opinion... that isn't me... first of I don't have time to do that. b:chuckle
    Secondly I'm not the only person in NPC that does his job... lots of them do that picked up the slack b:victory after some officers that couldn't do their job left (and lied about it). b:bye
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Boogie, don't forget Latinos. Had to use my best BR's to convince them to bid on Varden as well b:surrender
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
    edited September 2010
    I hope you're proud of your 'victory' this weekend.
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2010

keep it up with trash talk.. u rly getting good at it.. 2 bad that's all u r getting good at.

case#1: a high ranking Varden officer makes an alt and spams world chat with appalling messages of hate towards certain NPC members - we r talking about ex-varden people that need to suffer this constant bashing by people that on their mains pretend to be their friends. (I have SS)

case#2: Varden tries -at least they say they did- to outbid another faction (AoW) and fails. In the aftermath they star trash talking how they were outbid by a fake bid. Varden has this impulse to outbid other ppl on TW's. - show some chivalry, don't do it, especially when you have an alternatives on the same target faction.

case#3: Varden gets crushed by NPC in a TW that Varden itself provoked - NPC has no issue with Varden whatever. In the aftermath we have posts talking about conspiracy, foul play, solar flairs, wild salmon getting extinct and killer whale Will remain at SeaWorld being responsible for your failure.

So yeah, from your perspective this week chain of events could be interpreted only as foul play - something that your leadership could orchestrate. Sorry to bust your bubble, but you'll have to look for reasons to your failure closer to home - if you know what I mean.
    I hope you're proud of your 'victory' this weekend.

We r, stronger faction won - was expected - was predicted.

-Understand my post as an invitation to stop trash talking and start enjoying the game.

NPC wants a colorful TW map... all we do speaks to that.
    edited September 2010
    So if AoW isn't a fake-ish bid, why would they bid on Windswept Grasslands? Surely there are more logical territories to bid on if they wanted to take on NPC.

I'm not a sore looser, I'm pretty sure NPC could take on Varden 1 v 1 and still make out a victory. But if you say you're confident that you would win against Varden, I just wonder why you bother with getting AoW to bid in the first place. Perhaps you're not so confident after all.
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So if AoW isn't a fake-ish bid, why would they bid on Windswept Grasslands? Surely there are more logical territories to bid on if they wanted to take on NPC.

I'm not a sore looser, I'm pretty sure NPC could take on Varden 1 v 1 and still make out a victory. But if you say you're confident that you would win against Varden, I just wonder why you bother with getting AoW to bid in the first place. Perhaps you're not so confident after all.

keep it up with trash talk.. u rly getting good at it.. 2 bad that's all u r getting good at.

b:bye