TW Report

Comments

• waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So why Choco got demoted from Director after 1k defense ?

/discuss

Holy **** your stupid Choco got demoted after winning a TW.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So we have peace Russiee boo?

You will kill me in pk and TW, I will do the same! Good to see that so many thing bothered u about my influence upon QQme and still u say them just now when u are in the opposite faction!

You betrayed QQme and its values, its members and u quit faction cause all were hurling at u for your gestures. b:chuckle

Did i rage on u then? I dont remember doing that!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • waaaaaaaah
    edited September 2010
    I actually think it's funny he's able to kill you but thats just me. Now for you killing him not so much since you can practically 1 shot all of Levi with all that cash you haz.
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    Holy **** your stupid Choco got demoted after winning a TW.

LOL u so mad.. i got news from a old member of Leviathan.. got demoted / asked to resign coz of inviting random peeps with bad rep to faction.. i guess it is enough ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So we have peace Russiee boo?

You will kill me in pk and TW, I will do the same! Good to see that so many thing bothered u about my influence upon QQme and still u say them just now when u are in the opposite faction!

You betrayed QQme and its values, its members and u quit faction cause all were hurling at u for your gestures. b:chuckle

Did i rage on u then? I dont remember doing that!

Hey now. only Foxie is allowed to call me Russieeboo :D

Betrayed QQme and its values?

I followed the rules, announced that I will go Free for all. I kill 2 people so that there are 6 left in the room, 2 keep attacking me, kill those 2, finally I died. Said Good Fight. The 4 that died started raging at QQing and nerdraging faction. For following rules? I get yelled at for going Free for all. Yet the funny thing is, Couri and BlindClarity DON'T get yelled at. I don't see the logic or does QQme go by favouritism? In that case that is poor leadership.
    I have ALWAYS voiced my unhappiness with you being Director and the lack of work that you actually put into it. If you are tied down by work, life etc., why not step down and give the place to someone who can do something with it?

I left QQme, because Man asked me to leave so as not to cause more drama. I respect Man and followed his wishes. Are you now telling me Man made a wrong decision? In that case it is a whole different argument.

Also, I haven't actually been killed in TW by you. Each time you hit me, i'd either kite away and someone else would finish me off, or someone competely different would kill me.

As for peace, I don't make peace with those I have 0 respect for.
  • waaaaaaaah
    edited September 2010
    LOL u so mad.. i got news from a old member of Leviathan.. got demoted / asked to resign coz of inviting random peeps with bad rep to faction.. i guess it is enough ?

Lol you so stupid... Hohoho how did I know your source was from a "old" member? Here how about this Choco was demoted / asked to resign coz of not sexing Nuff enough there ya go thats what really happened. So I heard from a old member of QQme that Man paid Murr to attack Leviathan so I'm gonna believe this since I heard it from an old member.
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2010

b:shocked Thats almost as good as me being kicked out. Keep the rumors coming b:thanks

Edit: Damn u Sci, why can't you ever keep a secret?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You obviously don't understand that Plume Shell makes them able to survive 1 shots, furthermore pdef reduces damage taken, therefore that also enables them to survive. Sharding a cleric with only citrine shards is **** as I would be able to kill them easier, than if they sharded pdef.

lolrelyingonplumeshell

When a sin pops out of stealth and hits you are you gonna go "my cleric sense are tingling" 5 seconds prior and throw up plume shell? No, you're going to get one hit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    lolrelyingonplumeshell

When a sin pops out of stealth and hits you are you gonna go "my cleric sense are tingling" 5 seconds prior and throw up plume shell? No, you're going to get one hit.

Thats why I didn't only mention Plume Shell. Hence the mention of pdef also reducing damage taken. See how I mentioned ALSO reducing chance to get 1 hit. Citrines help, as do Garnet Shards. As does Absolute Domain incase its not a 1 hit :D
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What Spell_Caster said was somehow amazingly coherent for someone in QQme, I feel like if QQme isn't that bad and my rage is missplaced nao, I'm really confused as to how I feel about QQme now. Next on maury b:cute
    lol you still think of QQme as how it was at start with Asher Nimpo etc? Those days are long gone :P

Also love how Russiee says QQme fails at skills, and how most people think QQme is actually this strong because of overpowered peeps in numbers. If we had lack of skill like you say we wouldn't have won ever against Levi, or get wiped fast. Contrary to how some think we got "lots of pro barbs" we even lacked in that department this last week's TWs too, only Man and Whomper were the pro cata pullers... whereas Levi had Tiger Shelter Bryan and maybe more.

Our clerics being metal mages... you know we actually say the same about yours, it always appears that clerics DD way more than they should from the enemy's viewpoint for some reason.

And Levi cashshop > QQme on average, sorry. We have a few uber exceptions like Spell but they aren't enough to compensate for all those cash shoppers you got, and packs prove it also. Notice how so many Duke Shouts are from Levi people, and usually people that don't cash shop don't gamble on packs because they know it's worse on average than just selling them and buying the stuff.

We don't even have that many cash shoppers especially if you exclude those that don't show up often to TWs such as Ben, Rem, Isabo, etc. Levi has some uber cash shoppers too though, and they show up to TWs most of the time, such as Anarky, Bantonesa, Miyake, Lilywind, Wolfyyy, hell even Nuff I think cash shopped a bit (or more than a bit) and I'm sure I missed a lot.

But yeah, me being a non cash shopper I know that stuff a bit better and I can tell you like 90% of people active for events in QQme aren't of those "Crazy cash shoppers" and are actually poor with not great gear. You can keep saying we all fail at skills and how we're all OP cashshoppers and stuff all you want, but the reality is we are kinda the same on average in the gear department, and my opinion is both guilds have mostly skilled members, with a few exceptions as there is always. Peace <3

Btw, it is easier to laugh at someone you kill than to admit your own failures when you get owned. I'm just saying Russiee that, some people in faction chat make the same fun of you when they PK you as you were when you were PKing yourself and thought you're just so "pro" compared to other failures of the server (not QQme at that time as you weren't PKing against them ofc)

But yeah I love this thread 2 different drama's, Varden vs NPC and QQme vs Levi, keep the flames coming XD

*grabs popcorn*
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Russiee boo i killed ya 4 times in TW, have SS with Russiee taking 8k dmg! Dont talk **** about it!

3 h TW and u think u can escape my spells? Get real boy!b:bye
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

And Levi cashshop > QQme on average, sorry.

lol who said QQme cash shopped more than levi? rofl.

Leviathan, sorry, but you cash shop more, clearly. Do we have cash shoppers? Definitely, but between QQme and levia, levi is clearly bigger, especially seeing as how they have the only rank 8 in either guild. Not to mention the epic mara opening packs DURING TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • waaaaaaaah
    edited September 2010
    Whoa whoa whoa based on what? I don't think we have a 32k hp barb or any +10 for that matter but hey whatever floats your boat.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Whoa whoa whoa based on what? I don't think we have a 32k hp barb or any +10 for that matter but hey whatever floats your boat.

I think buoyancy floats boats. In most cases anyways...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Your right we don't have a 32k barb in levi... we have a 42k one b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Notice how so many Duke Shouts are from Levi people, and usually people that don't cash shop don't gamble on packs because they know it's worse on average than just selling them and buying the stuff.

O_O I guess I'm an exception from that "usually." But, Veritas says I'm a dirty cs, so i guess its truuuuueee. b:dirty

Choco has left the faction. b:shocked
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    You compare a +10 weapon with rank 8? /facepalm

And you have Sarbear with +9 anyway.

The only ones that spent tons in QQme are Whomper and Spell, with Ben/Rem/Man being OP too but they didn't spend that much they just farm a lot in solo/duo. And Ben/Rem not coming much to TW anyway.

It is also much easier to farm with Man/Ben/Rem so I'd say you guys cash shop even more than it looks, since you don't have any 5 aps uber BMs or claw barbaros to help farming.

If we take it by classes... we only win in cash shopping in barbs and wizard (because of Spell only) ones. You guys, however, win in sins (Wolfyyy), psy's (lez opening packs, we don't even have active psy's except poor Farseer xD), venos (Mara), Archers (by faaaaaar, Anarky + Miyake + Lily > all of QQme archers combined in gears) and Clerics (Arch is our only cash shopping cleric with uber gear but you can't count him since he plays Spell, otherwise we'd lose in wizard case anyway... oh and Isabo but doesn't come much to TW, but that's it... whereas you have Bantonesa, Lina, etc)

For BM I dunno what to say, they are kinda equal in gears when Ben/Rem don't come which is not uncommon... Nublade doesn't count QQ
    Quit.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    oh and in before some noob mentions NightRage Gotte and maybe some other inactive OP people... I thought we're talking practical and those don't log in atm anyway, ijs
    Quit.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Last I checked Miyake had a +10 rank 8.

I mean... you guys open packs in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Last I checked Miyake had a +10 rank 8.

I mean... you guys open packs in TW.

Mara opened a pack everytime she killed someone iirc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If I opened packs for every kill I got, I'd uber rich b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Mara is a naughty boy b:shy
  • waaaaaaaah
    edited September 2010
    I'm comparing 32k hp barb to a rank 8 archer go. Ok Rainz, Ayami, Xsentus, Araneil, MIT, Fate > Miyake and Anarky lily doesn't cash shop. We good on the cash shop yet? And even when you had all those cash shoppers active you still lost whats up with that.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010

And you have Sarbear with +9 anyway.

For BM I dunno what to say, they are kinda equal in gears when Ben/Rem don't come which is not uncommon... Nublade doesn't count QQ

I wish I had +9. b:cry

Why doesnt he count? Hes one the best parts of fighting QQme. b:pleased
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Ok Rainz, Ayami, Xsentus, Araneil, MIT, Fate > Miyake and Anarky lily doesn't cash shop. We good on the cash shop yet? And even when you had all those cash shoppers active you still lost whats up with that.
    meh Xsent and Araneil aren't that great gear wise :P

MIT... cash shopper yeah but also quit for a long while so his gear isn't that spectacular now imo... same as Fate, not that good in refines and stuff only good for 5 aps.

And even when Enemy, harrydresden, Ben, Rem, Isabo, Man (who had to leave after an hour during TW) weren't there (not to mention the tons of afk people since halfway in TW), and I saw most of your cash shoppers and OP players, you still couldn't take down our crystal. What's up with that b:shutup
    Quit.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    oh btw wait what? We beat you at Courage Path & Stairway to Heaven & Shining Tide, when those OP players were still playing. And we were only losing to ganks or 3 hour limit on offense sometimes. So what you said is false. And Gotte was STILL not playing most of time even then.
    Quit.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Our non cash shopped players have much worse gears as well.

The average leviathan player without epic cash shopped gear has pretty decent gears, good amount of TT99 gears, decent refines.

We've got tons of people still in 8x gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Our non cash shopped players have much worse gears as well.

The average leviathan player without epic cash shopped gear has pretty decent gears, good amount of TT99 gears, decent refines.

Tbh the avarge gear of Levi is a notch under qqme, Levi haz a few exceptions those being nuff,banto,Iez,Mara,anarky,miyake,russie,sarbear,pimpy,scion,talim,wolfyy,madri,and Tony/ishi I guess lol (15)
    now qqme haz rem,Ben,isabo,ayami,enemy,Harry,dancing,asheera,spellcaster,toy,xsentus,eriion,gotte,blindclarity,fate,ambi,man,rawrgh,sauver,that barb named after a burger wopper or something and that archer with the +6 lunar bow starts with an A lol D: (20)
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I'm talking about the "average" members, i.e the ones that are either cash shop very little or not at all.

Besides, your list is invalid, my gear sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Also love how Russiee says QQme fails at skills, and how most people think QQme is actually this strong because of overpowered peeps in numbers. If we had lack of skill like you say we wouldn't have won ever against Levi, or get wiped fast. Contrary to how some think we got "lots of pro barbs" we even lacked in that department this last week's TWs too, only Man and Whomper were the pro cata pullers... whereas Levi had Tiger Shelter Bryan and maybe more.

I said some players fail at skills. Not the faction as a whole.
    Our clerics being metal mages... you know we actually say the same about yours, it always appears that clerics DD way more than they should from the enemy's viewpoint for some reason.

Reason for that would be that the enemy concentrates on their defenses and only notices offense coming from the enemy. I've seen IH appear in the squad member window so many times its unbelievable. 1 Barb had essentially constant IH on him.
    And Levi cashshop > QQme on average, sorry. We have a few uber exceptions like Spell but they aren't enough to compensate for all those cash shoppers you got, and packs prove it also. Notice how so many Duke Shouts are from Levi people, and usually people that don't cash shop don't gamble on packs because they know it's worse on average than just selling them and buying the stuff.

lez was opening packs. He also merchanted for around 3 weeks straight. Not Cash shopping. People like SarBear are unbelievable lucky. Like. Super lucky.
    We don't even have that many cash shoppers especially if you exclude those that don't show up often to TWs such as Ben, Rem, Isabo, etc. Levi has some uber cash shoppers too though, and they show up to TWs most of the time, such as Anarky, Bantonesa, Miyake, Lilywind, Wolfyyy, hell even Nuff I think cash shopped a bit (or more than a bit) and I'm sure I missed a lot.

MiT, Fate, Ayami, XsentuS, Araneil, Man, ToyTank, _Jean_, BlindClarity, Spell_Caster, NuBlade are the only ones I can think off, off the top of my head. I also don't know how all this talk about cash shopping started. I said Spell cash shops, you start talking about how Levi cash shopping more. It's like a common thing you see at Kindergarten. You throw a rock. And get told off. Then blame that more people have done it that weren't mentioned.
    I also mentioned Cash shoppers with no skill, the people I mentioned above, minus Spell_Caster, all have skill playing their class so I don't see how that fits in.
    Btw, it is easier to laugh at someone you kill than to admit your own failures when you get owned. I'm just saying Russiee that, some people in faction chat make the same fun of you when they PK you as you were when you were PKing yourself and thought you're just so "pro" compared to other failures of the server (not QQme at that time as you weren't PKing against them ofc)

Only people I talk down when I kill is Leanderfail and fail cash shoppers. I know i'm fail and I hate it when people say that I act all "pro". I have never acted "pro". I admit my mistakes and I know I lack skill. People in faction are making fun of me? I'm honoured that they care so much about me.
    Russiee boo i killed ya 4 times in TW, have SS with Russiee taking 8k dmg! Dont talk **** about it!

3 h TW and u think u can escape my spells? Get real boy!

You screenshot every single hit you do? That is incredibly vain.
    Also, 8k damage shows up even after I have been killed as a delay. Just like I can crit 6k on a person too late, but the arrow has already been released, but it hits only a quarter of a second after the person dies. I know I haven't been killed by you, and that's a fact.
    Also i'm thankful you use players as meatshields, my barrage was loving the amount of squishy targets surrounding you.

Leviathan actually do events and instances. Ask for SoT? A squad is formed in around 5minutes. Ask for 3-3? Squad is formed in maybe 20minutes due to lack of enthusiasm.

Reason you have people in 8x gear. Is because I don't really saw people making an effort to check gears of whom they invited etc. I saw maybe 30 new "recruits" in a day. all were about 7x. Arch even invited a level 5 just because he asked.
    Quality is better than Quantity.

Also, everyone mentions that Rem, Ben, Isabo don't TW. That isn't our fault they don't. I've seen Isabo online during TW talking in faction chat, and not even being in TW, because she is sitting in South Arch in catshop mode.