TW Report

Comments

• Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Highlight of 1k Defense: NuBlade takes 27k damage.

Highlight Day after 1k Defense: Pm recieved from NuBlade: I am gonna get you.

Rawrgh, I totally do not target you all the time and even fly when your in the air just to kill you. It must have something to do with the pm I got about you getting me in TW in the past and falling asleep instead. b:shocked :P

And Chocooooooooo, dont let them tell their bm's about phys marrow. b:surrender
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I dunno whose attacking me usually, that's something I see leviathans gotten better at, the take out our mages/archers/other squishys before moving on to our BMs and barbs. So by the time I do get attacked since I spend a lot just running around killing people it's 10+ Q_Q, not like the time where disaster and some veno spend 30 seconds nuking me before I holy pathed to them and arma'd, killing em both.

But don't worry, I'll keep an arma in reserve for ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    QQQQQQ , damn you guys ! I got Spell on me all the time + 2-3 others as soon as I get close b:sad

Halin HF's on me when no1 else's around & Spell does the same with his MS . Then there's the 1-2 BIDS that drop on me , Kali's on me whenever I'm nearby , cupcake putting her nix on me even though I'm a HA and I'm on the ground and it's air to ground -50% dmg , Ayami attacking me quite allot even though other targets are much easier , 2-3 archers constantly attacking me ( at least the non-lunar bow ones tickle ) , even darkai & other bms attack me sometimes with axes despite the fact that I'm a heavy .

And I'm supposed to somehow survive all this using tt90 gears .

Must be nice to only get attacked every once in a while b:angry ( < is jealous ) .

I think ppl see a huge sign above my name which say's "ATTACK PIMP , DOESN'T MATTER WHAT CLASS YOU ARE " .

/wrist now

All I can say is 15 def lvls really help here .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Maybe if you didn't run up to me with claws and tick my charm like 3 times
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010

But don't worry, I'll keep an arma in reserve for ya.

How thoughtful. b:cute

I think ppl see a huge sign above my name which say's "ATTACK PIMP , DOESN'T MATTER WHAT CLASS YOU ARE " .

Can I join QQme and attack you too Pimpy. b:dirty
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I like Fuzzy as leader. Perhaps you don't, so it's probably for the best that you left.

b:bye
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Maybe if you didn't run up to me with claws and tick my charm like 3 times

I don't rly attack barbs unless it's to stun/HF cat ones or help kill for a few secs , not too long . But you were kinda alone there Rawrgh so I made an exception b:laugh

Can I join QQme and attack you too Pimpy. b:dirty

Sure , but you're gonna have some fail bm focus firing you & interrupting your bids/bt then , ijs b:kiss
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I don't rly attack barbs unless it's to stun/HF cat ones or help kill for a few secs , not too long . But you were kinda alone there Rawrgh so I made an exception b:laugh

Sure , but you're gonna have some fail bm focus firing you & interrupting your bids/bt then , ijs b:kiss
    I wouldn't mind if it killed me but it just ticked me like 3 times, that's like 15k charm Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ^pro barb doesnt need charm in delta, ijs
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lols.. I'll be civil here and say. Let stop spamming negative words on either faction or faction members whether be it be NPC or Varden. I wanna read TW news.

P.S Please nobody start the 'but you started it' comment

Thats it all b:bye
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    ^pro barb doesnt need charm in delta, ijs
    Sadly I'm a fail dex build demon claw barbaro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Kali's on me whenever I'm nearby...

Thats so not true. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    On the report about 1k defence I don't remeber levi xtal ever being under 10mil ijs. Even though they got to our crystal more often because of sneak attacks by pro QQme cata barbs it was still only 1 cata which didn't take long to kill. We only managed to get QQme xtal down to 70%, but its hard going on offense with only 60 people in TW vs 80b:surrender

Stupid nubs need to sign up for TW ijs, always the same 60 people who go to TW ever since others found out TW is actually going to be a challengeb:angry

Squishy fish scout reporting outb:bye

Dont speak w/o knowing data for sure. QQme had less than 70 in TW. Many went afk, we were not all charmed and in the end, indeed we defended more than we attacked. I did not manage to do my best to command QQme forces while trying to survive and kill in the same time. Though last week in 2 TWs i made 268 kills so I'd say my +12 Lunar wand serves my wizz pretty well.

Good fight Levi, we did not loose land this week, you did so overall, we can say it was a Victory for us!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
    edited September 2010
    QQQQQQ , damn you guys ! I got Spell on me all the time + 2-3 others as soon as I get close b:sad
    ........... Spell does the same with his MS . ....

I'd say u are on me all the time. I use MS cause most of the times it kills u from 35 m range and also it has 12m range so I kind of kill 3-4 enemies at a time.
    Trust me Pimp, u are not that chased as I am in TW. The hardest person to kill in TW is Anarky and Bantonesa, then u come 3rd and maybe Shelter when he's running and I chase him like a drug addict.

On Friday, in ur base alive, 14min I kind of made over 100 kills.
    On Saturday, it was mostly charmrape for me. I died alot, was getting heavily focused, I barely made over 110 kills in 3h.

Anyhow, the force of QQme does not stand in 2-3 or even 10 ppl with well refined gears, my squad helped me alot in assist attack and protection. I owe them more that 60% of the kills. We work great together.

As for highlights of the TW:

I got oneshot from Myiake, first time ever, she got a lucky crit and debuff in the same time. 10.9k dmg...sent me home fully buffed with 17k pdef.

We cant w8 for next week's fun! Go go garnets levia wizz. U dont need hp!
    edited September 2010
    Spell_Caster = ArchMichael?!

b:shocked
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That is the reason why you are the most corrupt director I have ever seen.

You don't seek to work with the faction to overcome an enemy. You seek to use the faction as a shield around you so that you can gain many kills, regardless whether you win or you lose, to boost your e-peen.

I seem to remember you telling everyone in the tournament that low levels need to stop being lazy and go level. And when we had a level 94 in the final room in tournament. You said your level 100 wizards needs the experience more.

Another thing, is you ALWAYS talk about yourself and how pro you are. You have no skills as a cleric. You used Stream of Rejuvenation to heal in FC I remember when it's way more effective using Ironheart. I distinctly remember killing you on your cleric because your gigantic ego makes you forget all common sense and you underestimate opponents. Pro Tip. Sleep and Plume Shell. All this simply because you have a massive ego thinking you are the best.

From your post. It sounds like you were USING your squad members as a meat shield and for kills.
    Personal kills are the only aim of your TW? I heard that Umbra had to take over from you because you were all getting ***** since you were only focused on enlarging your e-peen.

You also made a massive post on the QQme forums telling clerics to go vit build and shard citrine gems and garnet gems. Because EVERYONE can afford 4 socket TT99 gear with Citrine Gems and Garnet Gems and can afford to gimp their heals by going vit build. Plume Shell would probably help you way more than that citrine gem.
    Though last week in 2 TWs i made 268 kills so I'd say my +12 Lunar wand serves my wizz pretty well.

Funny thing is. I made 200? I think? kills, with a +5 Lunar Bow without any fancy equipment. Learning to play your class > having good gear. Leanderfail QQ'ed and Submitted a "Report Hacking" because I purged his Dew of Star and killed him. Apparantly in $100 Vs $10,000, the $10,000 is supposed to win when they afk auto attack. Morale of that story, Skill > gear. I even give props to Veritas_, whilst he has pro gear now, he used to PK with a level 80 weapon and TT80 Gold gear at 100 and do fine. TheMagicPimp also, i'd personally say he is the best BM i've seen on RT.

In faction chat. The only things you would say for TW, even when leading, would be either "Go B, Now A, Try C now, go to B, Damn. A again." or it would be "I just crit person x for Y damage with spell Z im so pro!"

Go down B isn't hardly a strategy, especially when you spend more effort typing our the exact number you crit a person for and how many kills you got rather than trying to make a decent strategy.

Sign Ups for TW were made, the thread for Squads was put up later. You look at the Squads list and it doesn't correspond to the sign ups. People that have quit 2 weeks ago were still there and you can see how much effort was put into it, i.e 0 since it was a copy paste job. I never knew the Director can be Director without putting any effort into his work other than to boast about his "pro" Credit Card swiping skills.

I can honestly say dancing_eyes does more work than most of QQme combined. Definately more work than you ArchMichael, I don't see why he isn't Director at the moment since he is actually willing to put in work, something you don't do. You were recruiting people to the faction and were yelling at people to check the person's gear, level, interview them, yet you invited a level 7 Barbarian who asked to get invited.

It's called being hypocritical. It's also called being corrupt. In all honesty, QQme would be in a much better position without you in the faction. "dey wil l0se c0z 1 aM pr0 wiz4rd wh0 g3tz 500000 kills a TW! l0l 50000k crit on j0u with gush c0me pk m3 n0ob!"

inb4lolyoucantkillme2v1.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Funny thing is. I made 200? I think? kills, with a +5 Lunar Bow without any fancy equipment. Learning to play your class > having good gear. Leanderfail QQ'ed and Submitted a "Report Hacking" because I purged his Dew of Star and killed him. Apparantly in $100 Vs $10,000, the $10,000 is supposed to win when they afk auto attack. Morale of that story, Skill > gear. I even give props to Veritas_, whilst he has pro gear now, he used to PK with a level 80 weapon and TT80 Gold gear at 100 and do fine. TheMagicPimp also, i'd personally say he is the best BM i've seen on RT.

It's called being hypocritical. It's also called being corrupt. In all honesty, QQme would be in a much better position without you in the faction. "dey wil l0se c0z 1 aM pr0 wiz4rd wh0 g3tz 500000 kills a TW! l0l 50000k crit on j0u with gush c0me pk m3 n0ob!"

inb4lolyoucantkillme2v1.

Russie, how thoughtful, you typed out everything I wanted to, without me even asking. b:kiss

I had 205 kills, I guess Im not pro cause I'm off 63 kills. b:cry b:cry
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ........on the other hand this is very funny
    edited September 2010
    Pew go check your trading post, I found you a buyer.
    edited September 2010

Halin HF's on me when no1 else's around & Spell does the same with his MS . Then there's the 1-2 BIDS that drop on me , Kali's on me whenever I'm nearby , cupcake putting her nix on me even though I'm a HA and I'm on the ground and it's air to ground -50% dmg , Ayami attacking me quite allot even though other targets are much easier , 2-3 archers constantly attacking me ( at least the non-lunar bow ones tickle ) , even darkai & other bms attack me sometimes with axes despite the fact that I'm a heavy .

And I'm supposed to somehow survive all this using tt90 gears .

Must be nice to only get attacked every once in a while b:angry ( < is jealous ) .

/wrist now

All I can say is 15 def lvls really help here .
    That is the reason why you are the most corrupt director I have ever seen.

Corrupt? How many events and money did u win of my corrupt lead? I will not cope and offend u! You have failed in killing me and ur frustration seems to erupt.

You don't seek to work with the faction to overcome an enemy. You seek to use the faction as a shield around you so that you can gain many kills, regardless whether you win or you lose, to boost your e-peen.

Is simple rusieeboo: the more i kill levia in TW, the more i send back home or ur clerics must rezz. PWI does not offer any rewards for pk and most of the times i am bluenamed.

I seem to remember you telling everyone in the tournament that low levels need to stop being lazy and go level. And when we had a level 94 in the final room in tournament. You said your level 100 wizards needs the experience more.

That is because my wizz is 101 now, and will be 102 and my contribution to the tournament that time was higher than theirs.

Another thing, is you ALWAYS talk about yourself and how pro you are. You have no skills as a cleric. You used Stream of Rejuvenation to heal in FC I remember when it's way more effective using Ironheart. I distinctly remember killing you on your cleric because your gigantic ego makes you forget all common sense and you underestimate opponents. Pro Tip. Sleep and Plume Shell. All this simply because you have a massive ego thinking you are the best.

Jajajaja, kissing my but when u were in qqme, now u are just flaming at me! I am a fail cleric, wizz, whatever...failest of all, for u all are fail, Lucifer is fail, Isabo is Fail, QQme is fail. I hope u stay long and well in Leviathan. We are so much better off w/o you! GO be pro there, all love u!

From your post. It sounds like you were USING your squad members as a meat shield and for kills.
    Personal kills are the only aim of your TW? I heard that Umbra had to take over from you because you were all getting ***** since you were only focused on enlarging your e-peen.

You also made a massive post on the QQme forums telling clerics to go vit build and shard citrine gems and garnet gems. Because EVERYONE can afford 4 socket TT99 gear with Citrine Gems and Garnet Gems and can afford to gimp their heals by going vit build. Plume Shell would probably help you way more than that citrine gem.

I made that post because Clerics needed hp not garnets in their gear so they can survive being oneshoted in TW. My garnet built is for wizz and does not mean all can afford what i bought with $. Drawing conclusions over ur sayings is paranoid the doctors would say.

I dont care about your achievements with leander or magic pimp. You got pawned twice by SoulShot with his gold88 xbow, he was uncharmed and u were charmed. I wced it cause is seemed funny how the mega pro archer gets so badly owned. And yes, we have ScreenShots so i dont say u are a fail but u need to be more careful next time.

In faction chat. The only things you would say for TW, even when leading, would be either "Go B, Now A, Try C now, go to B, Damn. A again." or it would be "I just crit person x for Y damage with spell Z im so pro!"

Go down B isn't hardly a strategy, especially when you spend more effort typing our the exact number you crit a person for and how many kills you got rather than trying to make a decent strategy.

Man and dancing_eyes mainly take care of the TW lead, i use my weapon and i am proud of my hits. I dont claim to be best strategist but i am sure better than u make it to look. You are angry, i forgive ur insolence!b:victory

Sign Ups for TW were made, the thread for Squads was put up later. You look at the Squads list and it doesn't correspond to the sign ups. People that have quit 2 weeks ago were still there and you can see how much effort was put into it, i.e 0 since it was a copy paste job. I never knew the Director can be Director without putting any effort into his work other than to boast about his "pro" Credit Card swiping skills.

Frustration again. Russiee, now really get a job or something and invest some $ in pwi if u are sooo frustrated. I dont get u?! Cause of ppl like me u are allowed to play, cause of ppl like me pwi is a business. As long as I play the bills so u can play freely please respect that, respect Cashopers and whenever u kill a better geared that u, take satisfaction or whatever but please try to be more realistic boy. Wake up from ur 16 years old fantasy world and acknowledge the reality.

I can honestly say dancing_eyes does more work than most of QQme combined. Definately more work than you ArchMichael, I don't see why he isn't Director at the moment since he is actually willing to put in work, something you don't do. You were recruiting people to the faction and were yelling at people to check the person's gear, level, interview them, yet you invited a level 7 Barbarian who asked to get invited.

We all apreciate dancing_eyes! Indeed he is more fit to be director than i am, he has the skills and the knowledge from pwi MY to teach us all something. He's got almost as good gears as i do and he never ever cashhoped a single $. Well better that what u have done in pwi, so there is room for better, go farm and stop QQing about cashopers.

inb4lolyoucantkillme2v1.

You and Magic_Pimp could not kill me in 3rd map. So QQ, i oneshoted u 2 times cause u came w/o barb buffs, u came with Lament to buff and lol? u had swords or u could not do it. lol again.
    it is my job as a wizard to kill in TW, like a barb's job is to pull a cata, a bm's is to stun..etc etc.

All i can say is Thank you from the heart that u left QQme. Many people were happy of your decision. You were not the most popular guy around and always created drama, attacking faction members and flaming on WC or forums or Faction chat.
    QQme is way better w/o Russiee. You are a smart kid with lots of potential and maybe you would play much better than me any class, i got a real life to take care, a job, a wife, my time is limited to catshoping alot. I respect you as a player and think highly of your skills when u really pay atention.
    I find it offending when the evil part of you gets out and u start flaming and offending people. My dad would say: this boy has got a bad education from his parents. Well I hope in your case it is not true and you would stop offending others.

End of Quotation!
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Russie, how thoughtful, you typed out everything I wanted to, without me even asking. b:kiss

I had 205 kills, I guess Im not pro cause I'm off 63 kills. b:cry b:cry

I only got 194 and I get focus fired to hell. b:cry

Edit: with my +5 weapon :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It amusing to Fuzzy to hear people talk about being focus fired....

You wanna talk about the real deal ask any barb pulling a catapult about true focus fire! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Corrupt? How many events and money did u win of my corrupt lead? I will not cope and offend u! You have failed in killing me and ur frustration seems to erupt.

I killed you already. Therefore that makes this point null. Perhaps not on your wizard directly, however I have killed you on your cleric. I don't really care that I can't kill you 1v1.
    Is simple rusieeboo: the more i kill levia in TW, the more i send back home or ur clerics must rezz. PWI does not offer any rewards for pk and most of the times i am bluenamed.

Our clerics only resss the main DD's or they heal the barbs. Like they are supposed to be doing. QQme seems to have too many metal mages a la Asher rather than clerics.

It doesn't offer rewards, but you do it for the englargement to your e-peen.
    That is because my wizz is 101 now, and will be 102 and my contribution to the tournament that time was higher than theirs.

Contribution to the tournament perhaps, however that doesn't explain how you ranted about low levels not levelling (even those that do actually try) and then tried to take 1st place when there was a lower level who actually helped somewhat in the tournament too. Error. Does not Compute.
    Jajajaja, kissing my but when u were in qqme, now u are just flaming at me! I am a fail cleric, wizz, whatever...failest of all, for u all are fail, Lucifer is fail, Isabo is Fail, QQme is fail. I hope u stay long and well in Leviathan. We are so much better off w/o you! GO be pro there, all love u!

I've never kissed your *** in QQme. I did the trivia event for you once, yes. But I did that for the love of trivia, not to suck up. I have always talked **** about you. Everyone knows. Lucifer isn't fail, Isabo is a good cleric (albeit an annoying one), QQme isn't fail. Some members perhaps aren't but I have never called them fail. Right now, YOU are calling them fail. Don't put words into my mouth.
    I made that post because Clerics needed hp not garnets in their gear so they can survive being oneshoted in TW. My garnet built is for wizz and does not mean all can afford what i bought with $. Drawing conclusions over ur sayings is paranoid the doctors would say.

You obviously don't understand that Plume Shell makes them able to survive 1 shots, furthermore pdef reduces damage taken, therefore that also enables them to survive. Sharding a cleric with only citrine shards is **** as I would be able to kill them easier, than if they sharded pdef.
    I dont care about your achievements with leander or magic pimp. You got pawned twice by SoulShot with his gold88 xbow, he was uncharmed and u were charmed. I wced it cause is seemed funny how the mega pro archer gets so badly owned. And yes, we have ScreenShots so i dont say u are a fail but u need to be more careful next time.

Actually it was once, the other kill was from you. The one time he killed me you had gushed me and I was left at 300 HP, which was when he hit. Also, I have NEVER EVER described myself as a "mega pro archer". Once more, putting words into my mouth". I have always said I am quite fail. I have 1 shot Azraiill with Vicious Arrow, does this make me a fail archer for using a vicious arrow? Or does that make Azraiill a fail archer for getting 1 shot? A lucky crit =/= a fail player. I have screenshots of me doing 19k on a QQme member during TW with Barrage, does this make them a fail player?
    Man and dancing_eyes mainly take care of the TW lead, i use my weapon and i am proud of my hits. I dont claim to be best strategist but i am sure better than u make it to look. You are angry, i forgive ur insolence!

There's proud, and there is straight up boasting, also, I distinctly remember being on vent when you had to overtake for TW (not this TW), and you didn't say a word on vent or a word on faction chat. I'm sure any strategist would do better than this. Also, the phrase is "Lol U Mad", not "You are angry" Learn to troll please.
    Frustration again. Russiee, now really get a job or something and invest some $ in pwi if u are sooo frustrated. I dont get u?! Cause of ppl like me u are allowed to play, cause of ppl like me pwi is a business. As long as I play the bills so u can play freely please respect that, respect Cashopers and whenever u kill a better geared that u, take satisfaction or whatever but please try to be more realistic boy. Wake up from ur 16 years old fantasy world and acknowledge the reality.

Aah, the "real life" card has been played. Firstly, it is difficult to acquire a job in the UK if you are in full time education, companies want a steady schedule for which you can always be present, my schedule is never constant with different events coming and going which prevents me from doing this. I have invested $ in PWi. I invested around $100 and I don't care. I don't care if you invested $$$$$ in the game, and have the skill to pull it off, it is simply people such as you and LeanderFaIL that annoy me, having no skill and simply /facerolling the keyboard until your weapon does something. I respect cash shoppers with skill, Veritas, Lucifer, Remvrandt, can't remember the others.
    Realistic of what? I can be as much of a director as you were, copy paste threads, yell at people who are doing their best to make them level whilst stealing their chance to gain some experience faster. I'd be amazing at it.
    We all apreciate dancing_eyes! Indeed he is more fit to be director than i am, he has the skills and the knowledge from pwi MY to teach us all something. He's got almost as good gears as i do and he never ever cashhoped a single $. Well better that what u have done in pwi, so there is room for better, go farm and stop QQing about cashopers.

I know dancing has better gears than me, I don't care to be honest. I have seen what he does, and I know if I had the free time I could do some of that, I respect dancing for it.
    I also find it interesting, how Cash shoppers play the "I have more money than you and therefore can spend it" card. You're saying that the poverty struck people should man up and go "farm" for better materials/jobs/education? In some cases, that is impossible, i'm under the legal work age so I can QQ as long as I want to. I have farmed, how else would I have had the gear I have now.
    You and Magic_Pimp could not kill me in 3rd map. So QQ, i oneshoted u 2 times cause u came w/o barb buffs, u came with Lament to buff and lol? u had swords or u could not do it. lol again.
    it is my job as a wizard to kill in TW, like a barb's job is to pull a cata, a bm's is to stun..etc etc.

We couldn't kill you, that isn't something to brag about to be honest. You have more HP than me, probably a bit less than MagicPimp, and about the same amount of pdef as he has. That is insanely overpowered and I doubt 2 people can do that without spending the same amount or investing alot of time into the game to farm, such as what dancing did.
    Every single high level archer (Apart from Leanderfail), knows that an archer is ridiculously underpowered at 90+. Wizards get more pdef than us as Arcane, and a ****load more mdef. BM's and barbs have too much HP to bypass with low damage metal spells, whereas Clerics have Plume Shell and can sleep incase **** hits the fan. Only things archers can do against overpowered characters is hit and hope they don't get noticed.
    A wizards job is to kill, aye, BM's should stun, please teach QQme BM's that. Clerics should heal, teach QQme clerics that, Veno's should purge, I think you get how this goes. If a cleric must heal, why do you DD often as one?
    All i can say is Thank you from the heart that u left QQme. Many people were happy of your decision. You were not the most popular guy around and always created drama, attacking faction members and flaming on WC or forums or Faction chat.
    QQme is way better w/o Russiee. You are a smart kid with lots of potential and maybe you would play much better than me any class, i got a real life to take care, a job, a wife, my time is limited to catshoping alot. I respect you as a player and think highly of your skills when u really pay atention.
    I find it offending when the evil part of you gets out and u start flaming and offending people. My dad would say: this boy has got a bad education from his parents. Well I hope in your case it is not true and you would stop offending others.

The tournament, was drama that was ridiculous. Asked to leave for following rules. Since when are BlindClarity/Gotte allowed to go Free for All and kill QQme, and I must STILL follow rules. I'm happy that that stirred drama.
    Killing faction members? Oh i'm sorry that I call people out to 1v1 then they complain about how I killed them.
    Flaming on WC/Forums is what I do. I flame NuBlade all the time because he DESERVES it. Any person that HF's the crystal with nobody around or shards Sapphire Gems as an actual end game build class should uninstall.
    I have a real life too, my education, finding a part time job, doing volunteer work to help with university applications.
    As for offending others, it can be understood in 2 ways. Me offending them, or them being offended at the truth that they wish to hide from.
    Read Plato and the passage where Glaucon is asked questions about the prisoner released into the light. This is exactly how I see things. People don't wish to know the truth, therefore they take it as being offensive and go complain.

You seem mad my good sir.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    QQ Russiee's calling me fail b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    I am? b:surrender
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    A wizards job is to kill, aye, BM's should stun, please teach QQme BM's that. Clerics should heal, teach QQme clerics that, Veno's should purge, I think you get how this goes. If a cleric must heal, why do you DD often as one?

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Ambi isn't a fail b:kiss
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So why Choco got demoted from Director after 1k defense ?

/discuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited September 2010
    Ambi you killed me like 5 times shush.

Kyle she didn't get demoted, she stepped down.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What Spell_Caster said was somehow amazingly coherent for someone in QQme, I feel like if QQme isn't that bad and my rage is missplaced nao, I'm really confused as to how I feel about QQme now. Next on maury b:cute
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]