I heard they changed Nirvana....

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i pity ur clerics?

I feel sorry for you if you think Nirvana or Frost takes skill. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010

By the QQ from the clerics in this thread about how now nirvana is mission impossible... apparently they do...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    By the QQ from the clerics in this thread about how now nirvana is mission impossible... apparently they do...

But.... but... they're pro at teh skillz... b:cool
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010

requires more brain for sure
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
    edited August 2010
    requires more brain for sure

I'm pretty sure some of the most horrible players I know can successfully run a Nirvana or Frost party...
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm pretty sure some of the most horrible players I know can successfully run a Nirvana or Frost party...

Michael dark, you just made me lol.

Your talking about frost at 100+ b:laugh

Try doing it with a bunch of level 70-85s (including one of your chars) and no massive amounts of refines or max -int or -chan then come back with a vid of it

and I wouldn't be surprised that a level 100 BM with +12s and max -int would have it easy with Nirvana. Refines makes things easy bro, I'd like to see you use non-OP gear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited August 2010
    Michael dark, you just made me lol.

Your talking about frost at 100+ b:laugh

Try doing it with a bunch of level 70-85s (including one of your chars) and no massive amounts of refines or max -int or -chan then come back with a vid of it

and I wouldn't be surprised that a level 100 BM with +12s and max -int would have it easy with Nirvana. Refines makes things easy bro, I'd like to see you use non-OP gear

Frost is easy. I did old frost with a low 8x squad. Just getting to the 1st boss in old frost was 10x harder than the whole run in new Frost. At 100, Frost is a solo instance.

You've never even seen the inside of it. Shut up and level up you idiot. b:bye
    edited August 2010

hope they dont need 6.5k hp for it
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

edited August 2010
    hope they dont need 6.5k hp for it

Nope, who even needs 1k hp when you're as pro as you. b:bye
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010

Yeah, if frost so easy, why not have a cleric with just 2k HP since it is so easy? Seriously, I'd like to see frost myself one day.

Your saying its easy, but you need more than 6k HP for clerics, even though it is possible.... Seriously, wouldn't a cleric with even 2.5kHP survive if frost is so easy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

edited August 2010
    Yeah, if frost so easy, why not have a cleric with just 2k HP since it is so easy? Seriously, I'd like to see frost myself one day.

Your saying its easy, but you need more than 6k HP for clerics, even though it is possible.... Seriously, wouldn't a cleric with even 2.5kHP survive if frost is so easy?

You don't even know what you're talking about you mindless little troll.

My cleric is full support and used to run old frost/lunar and heal on a cata team.

Yes, I know you have no idea what that means and never will.

Go away and kill your little lvl 49 mobs. b:bye
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    cool nirvana got fixed.Use apoth..use plume shell..u dumb clerics.

1. Get your own charms.
    2. Stop afking in instances too long.
    3. Go fists instead of hammer and axes endgame.
    4. Quit being a dumbass.
    5. Oh yea...quit being a dumbass and play the game. b:bye
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I think this affects the multiboxers most. Playing 2 toons at once just got much harder. I'm sure a few people have done solo runs of Nirvana. (multiple toons - 1 player).
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Frost is easy. I did old frost with a low 8x squad. Just getting to the 1st boss in old frost was 10x harder than the whole run in new Frost. At 100, Frost is a solo instance.

You've never even seen the inside of it. Shut up and level up you idiot. b:bye

Was there a squad version harder than what my cleric was doing back then? Because I could solo the Thunderbutt in the old version at 82 as a cleric, and cleared the mobs until that dragon rider after 2nd boss area. That guy could wipe my cleric out of mana with plume shell going, so those guys sucked.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
    edited August 2010
    Was there a squad version harder than what my cleric was doing back then? Because I could solo the Thunderbutt in the old version at 82 as a cleric, and cleared the mobs until that dragon rider after 2nd boss area. That guy could wipe my cleric out of mana with plume shell going, so those guys sucked.

You talking about solo mode or squad mode?

If you're talking about squad mode, that's BS. A single cleric trying to solo squad mode wouldn't surivive the first group of mobs alone. Well, maybe if you were doing the mobs one by one.... but that would take you hours to get even close to the first boss.

With a full mid to high 8x sqaud, we got to the third boss a couple of times. I think after spending like 4 or 5 hours. Usually making it to the 2nd boss was considered a pretty good accomplishment.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You talking about solo mode or squad mode?

If you're talking about squad mode, that's BS. A single cleric trying to solo squad mode wouldn't surivive the first group of mobs alone. Well, maybe if you were doing the mobs one by one.... but that would take you hours to get even close to the first boss.

With a full mid to high 8x sqaud, we got to the third boss a couple of times. I think after spending like 4 or 5 hours. Usually making it to the 2nd boss was considered a pretty good accomplishment.

Prolly should have put a comma in the first sentence. I was actually asking if there was a squad mode. Couldn't remember too well, as I only did it around 3 times before stopping due to lack of interest before being offline for 3 months. Because the non-squad version was too dang easy to be interesting.
    Was there a squad version, harder than what my cleric was doing back then?

That's what it should have been, but it's already been answered in a roundabout way anyways.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    You don't even know what you're talking about you mindless little troll.

My cleric is full support and used to run old frost/lunar and heal on a cata team.

Yes, I know you have no idea what that means and never will.

Go away and kill your little lvl 49 mobs. b:bye

Oh, I don't have any idea what I am talking about.... I have no experience in frost whatsoever, but your making confusions

Full support cleric... so is mine, with 1/6 of your HP and I don't even really die. Clerics are meant for magic power, not HP. Your not a melee class, sure its alright to get as much HP as you want, but wth man. I have yet to see even 9x non-bms/barbs with even over 4.5k HP, highest I seen on was my friend's veno which was around 4.5k at level 80+, most people at that level I barely even see with even 4k HP.

Yeah, I have no idea, please take me to frost and show me how easy it is (should definately be soloable for you and yeah I am being sarcastic on this)

And dw, I will kill the level 47-51 mobs shortly :), not on my computer yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oh, I don't have any idea what I am talking about.... I have no experience in frost whatsoever, but your making confusions

Full support cleric... so is mine, with 1/6 of your HP and I don't even really die. Clerics are meant for magic power, not HP. Your not a melee class, sure its alright to get as much HP as you want, but wth man. I have yet to see even 9x non-bms/barbs with even over 4.5k HP, highest I seen on was my friend's veno which was around 4.5k at level 80+, most people at that level I barely even see with even 4k HP.

Yeah, I have no idea, please take me to frost and show me how easy it is (should definately be soloable for you and yeah I am being sarcastic on this)

And dw, I will kill the level 47-51 mobs shortly :), not on my computer yet

My girlfriend's cleric at 80 had like 2.3k hp. No points in vit, with gears from BH. No deaths. Again and again and again. Even I can run a frost using her cleric, and I have no idea how to play a cleric at all.

That's how easy it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    lol yulk... keep playing easy-mode PWI and think you have a clue.

Prolly should have put a comma in the first sentence. I was actually asking if there was a squad mode. Couldn't remember too well, as I only did it around 3 times before stopping due to lack of interest before being offline for 3 months. Because the non-squad version was too dang easy to be interesting.

Yes, there was a squad mode. You only needed one person to have it unlocked to open it as a squad mode instance. You needed to collect 7 Curvades to finish your solo mode quest to unlock it. If you remember 2nd valley in old Lunar... It was pretty much on par with that type of difficulty. Everything AoE'd hard in there... each little snowman would aoe for like 800-1k+ each if I remembered correctly (probably harder), and in the first batch of them there were five.

Even with an experienced party of high 8x with excellent gear, it was massive charm **** and people died a LOT.

I really wish it were still like that, because for a squad of lvl 100's it would still prove to be really challenging. Maybe now with all the event gear and high refines, people might actually be able to complete it.

Back when it was nerfed, nobody on PWI had ever come close to finishing it that I know of. Most parties were lucky to get past the 1st boss. Getting past the 2nd boss was a feat... and even getting ot the 3rd boss was a major accomplishment. Most people wouldn't be able to kill the 3rd boss... and I know a few people that said they got to the 4th... I don't think anyone had gone farther than 1/3 of the way in the way it used to be.

This kinda makes me sad now. It's like the only thing that would be challenging for all the 10x around now. Except it's not there anymore.

Hell I even miss Herzen Sori Demos in Lunar. That was probably one of the most exciting bosses to fight on PWI that I've ever come across, though old Primal Fear was scary and mind-blowing. Getting to the lake and seeing him really meant something. Now it's just a ho-hum 2-2.5 hour trip you can do with a minimalist squad. :\
    edited August 2010

blah, u just troll

every other post u complain how easy is game now, and when i suggest that for NV cler dont even need 5k hp cause it s that easy, you snap about nub builds/gear , metal mages vel 'add 150 vit nao'

schizophrenic much? =.=

why the hell cleric need 6.5k hp for NV if 'some of the most horrible players can successfully run a Nirvana or Frost party.'

im lost

edited August 2010
    blah, u just troll

every other post u complain how easy is game now, and when i suggest that for NV cler dont even need 5k hp cause it s that easy, you snap about nub builds/gear , metal mages vel 'add 150 vit nao'

schizophrenic much? =.=

why the hell cleric need 6.5k hp for NV if 'some of the most horrible players can successfully run a Nirvana or Frost party.'

im lost

Umm... you've even said you've died in Nirvana numerous times. Do you like losing exp or dolls? Do you like holding up the party? I guess you're just forgetful or stupid.

Where did I say a cleric needed 6.5k hp for Nirvana? I was saying why my full support cleric needed it you idiot.

BTW, I just looked at your guide for the first time. For being a technical thread about 'mechanics' you don't mention Threat or Hate a single time. lolufailbro
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I really wish it were still like that, because for a squad of lvl 100's it would still prove to be really challenging.
    Why only Frost? Let's make fb19 attainable only by the biggest cash shoppers lvls100+ with +12 refines and stuff, cause they need a challenge 80 levels above instance too.

You have only yourself to blame for easy mode. Use NPC gears and play hard mode if you want. b:bye
    edited August 2010
    Why only Frost? Let's make fb19 attainable only by the biggest cash shoppers lvls100+ with +12 refines and stuff, cause they need a challenge 80 levels above instance too.

You have only yourself to blame for easy mode. Use NPC gears and play hard mode if you want. b:bye

No I'm not to blame for nerfing Frost. I did it at 8x with average gears, no refines higher than +2, no event gears or whatever. A normal squad. It took 4 hours or so to get less than 1/4 of the way in. I loved every minute of it. They nerfed it and you probably love it. You're an 'easy mode QQ it's too hard' gamer.

Easy mode is you begging for GMs to give quests that hand out coins. You're a nub, and a fail one at that. You against the TW pay change? But you're for giving away free coin in easy to do quests?

You're a hypocrite and a moron. Refine a little, it does actually help.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No I'm not to blame for nerfing Frost. I did it at 8x with average gears, no refines higher than +2, no event gears or whatever. A normal squad. It took 4 hours or so to get less than 1/4 of the way in. I loved every minute of it. They nerfed it and you probably love it. You're an 'easy mode QQ it's too hard' gamer.

Easy mode is you begging for GMs to give quests that hand out coins. You're a nub, and a fail one at that. You against the TW pay change? But you're for giving away free coin in easy to do quests?

You're a hypocrite and a moron. Refine a little, it does actually help.

zomfgchatsmall2.gifLenore: +1 in memory of the few instances that were decently hard and fun before nerf.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOL b:laugh rich ppl get richer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
    edited August 2010
    Umm... you've even said you've died in Nirvana numerous times. Do you like losing exp or dolls? Do you like holding up the party? I guess you're just forgetful or stupid.
    wth is ur problem lol
    i wrote there that i died few cuz i was checking ****.

i know that must be odd for you but instead of making from my toon tank i prefer to check what i actually need to do.

this game is designed that even 4k hp cler can do it.

blah, i can assure you that even 1-2k hp cler can duo 3-3 or belial

and later i was explaing how fail is '5k hp' argument, because when you would need that HP - you wont have it.

if ur too dumb to spark/genie/p.shell/IH inb4 seal then even 150 vit wont help

that what was Kniraven's cler prob. it s obvious that guy didnt know how to use basic skills

Where did I say a cleric needed 6.5k hp for Nirvana? I was saying why my full support cleric needed it you idiot.
    who cares what ur cleric needed year ago in fc ffs

this topic is about new NV and nonsense that cler need crapload HP for it

other clers agree with me but you just cant give up and have to troll

BTW, I just looked at your guide for the first time. For being a technical thread about 'mechanics' you don't mention Threat or Hate a single time. lolufailbro
    read it again

but anyway, feel free to correct me there

• ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver
    ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Can you 2 take this to pms or something please...

Meaning Paramedic and Michael.

Thanks.
    edited August 2010
    but that is how Michael show he likes someone b:pleased

edited August 2010
    but that is how Michael show he likes someone b:pleased

If you have less than 5khp in Nirvana: You're in a circle, don't move fast enough you take 5k damage. You don't kill a Blackwing, you take 5k damage. You kill a Whitewing you take 5k damage. If you do enough runs, it's bound to happen. Again and again. You may be the best cleric on your server and maybe you never make a mistake but everyone else makes mistakes from time to time. So you don't care if you lose exp or dolls and you don't mind porting back to the entrance and running back. Awesome.

We have an amazing cleric in our faction. Excellent gear is skilled and adapts to changing situations as good as anyone and better than most. In TW he is like god of support. He only had 4.8k hp unbuffed when he joined. He died a lot in Nirvana, and it was mostly due to other people's accidents. He refined a bit, perhaps restat 10-20 points. I never saw him die afterwards except to frenzy boss once and in the last room. He learned his lesson. Maybe you will, but I doubt it. lol
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010

this game is designed that even 4k hp cler can do it.

blah, i can assure you that even 1-2k hp cler can duo 3-3 or belial

Seriously doubting this. Better be sharding g11 garnets. b:bye