test >.>
  • josim
    josim Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    where is update 3? b:angry
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Frankie the month is here so I want to hear the results of the TW monitoring.
    As you ask for month well we wanna the truth...
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • Jazzboy - Heavens Tear
    Jazzboy - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol you people just dont get it. its not because there are fake bid issues or anything else. they are handed these updates from devs in china packed and ready to go there is nothing they can do about this issue as their too cheap to pay for their own devs to do something about it even after the $2 million + per month their making off of packs. ive seen this time and time again with games associated with china or mylasian versions. ikncluding the game i came here from Knight Online wich is over ran with gold farmers they claim their trying to do something about, but yet wotn devote the time to have a gm online checking people. so with that said if you want to stop fake bids, devote your time to be on during bidding (and we know you wont) or make a requisite for the amount and or lvl of players in the guild before they can bid. but enough with all this **** about give it time as we all know time does nothing but worsen the situation as you soak in another $60 million off of the packs you so graciously bring back by popular demand. oh and btw who demands this? the people you give no shot at staying competetive because every noob is running around with a +12 weapon and +10 nirvana gear because their mommy and daddy have a good job? wake up pwi your game is heading for its demise..
  • wingedman
    wingedman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    We have read through the early GM's response.

Now it is time for a month after TW changes response by the GM's.

We would like to know what a certain GM said regarding how this will change the in-game economy. Has this come true?

Also, there have been several fake bids in Sanctuary.

Has TW been more competitive? A bunch of no-shows prove otherwise.

Thank you.

Hoping for your immediate response.
  • MrCherry - Raging Tide
    MrCherry - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm training to get to endgame to have FUN
    I plan on doing TW for FUN
    Sure there are other benefits, but did we all forget the FUN?

That's my TW point of view atleast, for some reason people think the game owes them something for the money they spend, well guess what...
    No one owes you anything! It is afterall, your choice to play and your choice to spend if that's what you do

Personally i'm still a very happy player of PWI, I have no problems, infact since TW pay went, it got better! I CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD THINGS! b:pleased

Now dont get me wrong, I do cash shop, not a heavy Cash shopper but I still do.
    But gold prices before hand? They were just plain stupid, 3xxK is a good price compared to 4 - 500k+ (At least on RT) But this is now giving the average player an actualy chance at doing something in the game!
    Thats just IMO b:bye
  • wingedman
    wingedman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    IT DOES NOT BELONG to an early response.

LOL it's been a month already since TW changes have been implemented. Oh yeah, let's wait another year b:laugh
  • Chovan - Harshlands
    Chovan - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    They don't care, TW is dead (at least on Harshlands).

Gold price is still the same but then everyone knew it wouldn't drop, gold price has f all to do with the money from TW that was just a poor excuse.

That's why they changed the TT boss to wreck players (use more charms) since no one TWs anymore for charm sales.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A month later, on most servers TW has died. It's a shadow of it's former glory.

Nothing to see here on PWI move along.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MrCherry - Raging Tide
    MrCherry - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Gold price is still the same but then everyone knew it wouldn't drop, gold price has f all to do with the money from TW that was just a poor excuse.

Gold price dropped by about 150K on RT, after the first couple of weeks of the new TW system, but RT is a PvE server, HL is a PvP, possible that would have an effect
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    or that ppl play less and dont buy gold..

when they change TW system to make gold cheaper and add that AH bid thingy in same patch (usually it suck up gold from ah near 8pm) it really makes you wonder about their intentions.

sure they try to me make gold cheaper, but never by affecting ca$h shop...

pvp was incredibly expensive already - thats why most ppl which would be ever interested gave up on it imo.
    and now they made it even more expensive.. dont have to be genius to predict result

they could fix it easly by making charms cheap like 'fireworks', but -yeah- cant see that happening..
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • sethh
    edited September 2010
    Any GM can show the results of TW changes? Please...
  • Chovan - Harshlands
    Chovan - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't give a damn about the price of gold or the economy the fact is they destroyed a huge enjoyable part of the game.

Games should be designed to have fun in them, TW WAS fun now it's 150% totally pointless.

No one wants to do it anymore including all the smaller guilds who now have a chance at this failed system.

It just amazes me PWI is so powerless to have any input into what PWE do, either that or PWI truly doesn't give a damn about it's players.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gold price dropped by about 150K on RT, after the first couple of weeks of the new TW system, but RT is a PvE server, HL is a PvP, possible that would have an effect

Gold Dropped because they put Coral Packs on sale. Tiger/Sunshine/Anni packs had a 1.72% chance on ToBL, Coral packs only have a 0.72% chance. Players already know this. Historically, ALL times (has happened several times already) whenever Coral Packs were the Pack of the month, gold prices reduced from around 450-500k down to about 350k. Thats happened each and every time Coral Packs were the Packs on sale. THAT is why gold reduced, had NOTHING to do with TW moneys. However i do believe PWE knew this and would try to pass it off as their TW fix working under a fallacy of truth.

Let me ask this? Now that Tiger Packs have come on sale, whats happened to the price of gold? Went right back up didnt it?
    It just amazes me PWI is so powerless to have any input into what PWE do, either that or PWI truly doesn't give a damn about it's players.

I think you mean PWE is powerless to have any input on what PW-Beijing does. PWI is just the game. PWE is the U.S. based company which hosts the localized version, but handles nothing other than translation & boutique. PW-Beijing is the mother company in China which programs the game for both PWI (unlocalized) & PW-CN.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A month later, on most servers TW has died. It's a shadow of it's former glory.

Nothing to see here on PWI move along.

Only 6 TWs on HT this weekend.

We had 10 last weekend....

and before that, average of like 12.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • josim
    edited September 2010
    Any official response yet? the month is up b:surrender
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    People buying less gold should make the prices rise.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    People buying less gold should make the prices rise.

The cash shoppers source of money is unaffected directly by all the farming nerfs. They still charge zen & sell it for game coin. Its the free players who are vanishing and/or making less coin. I think what was meant was less people in game buying gold from gold sellers. That would make prices drop. Except its at the cost of losing a share of the free player base, which is not a good thing.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Can they just change it back please? It's obvious the only thing their changes accomplished was kill TW off....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't give a damn about the price of gold or the economy the fact is they destroyed a huge enjoyable part of the game.

Games should be designed to have fun in them, TW WAS fun now it's 150% totally pointless.

No one wants to do it anymore including all the smaller guilds who now have a chance at this failed system.

Now I should probably be keeping my mouth shut because I have no TW EXP... But... I really don't mind the thought of these changes in TW... I think even you've missed the point that you began to yourself point out. Do you know how long I played (PvE'd) not knowing anything about TW. When I was totally new to this game I thought the only benny of TW was 'bragging rights', basically, to be able to say your faction/the faction you are in owns land. Then I learned of the main perks being your 10 MIL PER week PER land, PLUS free teleporting :! As soon as I found that out that made it quite obvious to me how a single faction could become very rich and powerful and to at least some extent corrupt. So as you said
    Games should be designed to have fun in them
    and I agree with that statement, very much so. However you then said
    TW WAS fun now it's 150% totally pointless
    ... I MUST ask, WHY??? Yes, they changed the reward for winning, but to my knowledge they have not changed any other aspect, including mechanics of how they actually happen or what, or how, you do what you do in them... So how exactly DOES that change the fact that it 'was' fun and now no longer is??? Just because the faction no longer earns redonkerous amonuts of coin ??? and so, how exactly is that fair to all the people that PvE and or cash shop to get all their in-game 'income'... Another example/thing: I have always been the player that NEVER passes up coin on the ground, EVER. I have always wondered why people ALWAYS leave coin sitting behind. (& Trust me I have heard the BS 'rumors' that in dungeons it effects monster/boss drop rates and a bunch of other junk.) But after I found out about the actual 'perks' of TW it all made sense to me. Why WOULD someone care about the 36 coins a monster drops if they are in a faction that is earning 10 MIL PER land PER week ! So now... I think... Instead of QQing about these changes, maybe you guys should actually start picking up those 36 coins that, that monster just dropped, and so on...

I guess my main point is:

There is SO much more to this game than just TW, why don't you guys start doing some PvE, 1v1 PvP, crafting, mining / farming, running a shop... There are many OTHER ways to EARN your coin ! There are SO many other aspects of the game that are (or can be) fun !
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ok even i have to say this idea failed bad all TW seems to be dead *clap clap* think its time to fess up to making a mistake and fix this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sethh
    edited September 2010

I guess my main point is:

There is SO much more to this game than just TW, why don't you guys start doing some PvE, 1v1 PvP, crafting, mining / farming, running a shop... There are many OTHER ways to EARN your coin ! There are SO many other aspects of the game that are (or can be) fun !

Spend 4 hours grinding to gain 200k is not a good way to make coins, TT NOW is not a good way to make coin, farming 4 hours to gain 150k coin isn't a good way either.If people doesn't have coins to spend in shop, How this could be A GOOD way to make coins? People keeps leaving cause of lack of coins. My friends left cause of it, and soo I will leave too. And most important thing GM's even matter this topic. 1 month ran away. i'm not seeing any solutions.
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I was only speaking specifically on the TW issue. I certainly DO agree with the changes in TW for my above reasons. This does not mean I agree or like all changes made that effect coinage...
  • sethh
    edited September 2010
    Sorry lol feelings crowed me <.< Anyway.
  • josim
    edited September 2010
    I was only speaking specifically on the TW issue. I certainly DO agree with the changes in TW for my above reasons. This does not mean I agree or like all changes made that effect coinage...

Have you ever done TW?
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    do you read?
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    josim wrote: »
    Have you ever done TW?

If you knew how to read, then you'd know the answer to that question.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • josim
    edited September 2010

i just read this ^
    i have to read everything he says? lol

also this ^
    PvP outside of safe zone is nothing compared to TW.
    And no i don't wanna be afk being a cat shop all day b:surrender
  • eldynamico
    eldynamico Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    agrees
    where is update 3 anyways?
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Believe me, your opinions aren't falling on deaf ears. The TW situation is still being monitored at this time, and data is being compiled.
This discussion has been closed.