An Early GM Response to the TW Changes

Comments

• sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    But when we can get a complete answer Frankie, game for non-cashers are getting worse everyday. TW was the pay I used to use afford my own stuff. We need to know how is it going the solution of this event.
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You don't have to be afk in catshop all day. AH still works. The devs haven't broken that (yet). Farm TT a little, even just one run per day can add up before the weekend rolls around, then you can just dump w/e it is you want to sell in there while you go do other things.

Grinding still works (albeit, with some decreases). Items and coin still drop. Just have to get a little creative in that endevor.

And, you can set catshop for vending when you sleep. Believe me, just because you're not at the comp doesn't mean others aren't. Shoppers exist at all hours. ^^

Now, I'm not saying that TW pay wasn't helpful, especially for large factions. But, everyone posts in here making it seem like TW was the "only" way to earn coin in game. It wasn't.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • sethh
    edited September 2010
    Okay here is the actual status to make coins(again):
    Spend 4 hours grinding to gain 200k is not a good way to make coins when u have to do repairs and all stuff, TT NOW is not a good way to make coin, you can die in it trying to do it, farming 4 hours to gain 150k coin isn't a good way either. I mean the time isn't Good fellow... Too much time for so less money
    If people doesn't have coins to spend in shop, How this could be A GOOD way to make coins?Shop depends from luck in this momment. TW was the easiest way to earn money, and also the funniest.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    sethh wrote: »
    Spend 4 hours grinding to gain 200k is not a good way to make coins when u have to do repairs and all stuff, TT NOW is not a good way to make coin, you can die in it trying to do it, farming 4 hours to gain 150k coin isn't a good way either. I mean the time isn't Good fellow... Too much time for so less money
    If people doesn't have coins to spend in shop, How this could be A GOOD way to make coins?Shop depends from luck in this momment. TW was the easiest way to earn money, and also the funniest.

4 hours to grind 200k? I can make 800k+ in that time. Just need to learn what mobs to work with.

As for TT, there's still lower lvl modes that can make you about a mil per 1-2 hours. Depending on if you choose single or squad mode, and exactly what bosses you're going after. You "do not" have to kill every single boss in a TT run. many drop worthless mats that no one needs. You can skip them.

On my server, the highest anyone could get paid for TW was about 2mil. And that was in the largest faction with the most land. If I set my mind to it, I can make 10mil in week or less just from splitting my time from grinding and doing TT single mode runs.

There are ways to make money in game. like I said, you just need to figure it out. Trial and error works wonders when researching.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    sethh wrote: »

I have to agree with above. If you are only making 200k (even AFTER repairs) in grinding for four hours, you are definitely doing something wrong! Granted I am not sure of what numbers I can produce because I don't really grind as source of coin (although it's a nice side factor for me, I grind for other reasons) I can still guarantee that I make more than 200k after 4 hours, even after I have done full repairs!

However "mining" ("farming", whatever you want to call it) is my fortay, and if you only make 150k in farming for four hours; you are certainly doing something wrong!!! In four hours I can "mine" roughly 1 MIL, and that is my price quote for if I were to (totally **** myself and) NPC it !!!!! Now keep in mind mining really doesn't involve repairs (minimal, IF ANY, from minimal fighting contact). So considering the non-existent (or almost non-existent) repairs, and the fact that you SHOULD be able to AH or catshop mats for AT LEAST 2x NPC value, this value now goes to near 2 MIL per 4 hours... Not bad if you ask me, and this IS "how I roll" ;) =D
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh, and if you're one that finds "mining" boring,,, try throwing on some of your fav. music; and just keep thinking about all the coin you're gonna get, even if you were to NPC the stuff in bulk. Or just do what I do and make an entire weekend out of it. I "mined" over 4,000 mats in one weekend alone, because that is what I set out to do...!

edit--
    so think about that one for just a moment; here I am "mining" mats that NPC for 1300 coin each. 4,000 over an entire FRI-SUN, even if I were to NPC that, that would be 4,000 x 1300 = 5.2 MIL
    Doesn't sound so bad now does it? However the catch is...yes... you have to work your **** off for it... (more lv.11 skills here I come =D)
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    More than all, I wouldn't say the TW changes are the bad things themselves. The real bad thing that came with the change was that people left too much, which made me sad for a while. The people that left made this game somewhat inactive for me. So for me, it was rather the leaving of friends that impacted me much more than having no pay itself.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Credence - Sanctuary
    Credence - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Changing TW is now another reason why this isn't a free game anymore.. -raises the wine cup- (drink responsibly if your age is 21, if ur under then u shouldnt be drinking at allb:victory)

Too all the riches of gold buyers. ill wish the F2P players that now lay to rest, the real skill players, the ones who gave this game a heart beat, new luck in the future.
    /showpost.php?p=10036192&postcount=914

Its far from perfect.. its all demolished.
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Now I should probably be keeping my mouth shut because I have no TW EXP... But... I really don't mind the thought of these changes in TW... I think even you've missed the point that you began to yourself point out. Do you know how long I played (PvE'd) not knowing anything about TW. When I was totally new to this game I thought the only benny of TW was 'bragging rights', basically, to be able to say your faction/the faction you are in owns land. Then I learned of the main perks being your 10 MIL PER week PER land, PLUS free teleporting :! As soon as I found that out that made it quite obvious to me how a single faction could become very rich and powerful and to at least some extent corrupt.

10 mil per week is coming into account repairs, charms for Barbs, Towers, Catapults and then divvying out the money to members to keep them happy. Yeah it can corrupt people but are you going to punish the whole group from maybe 4-5 different abusers of the system? That's not right, especially when the people who DO get paid fairly are buying the gold form the CSers off the market >__> AKA us free players who CANT CS are pumping coin into CSers wallets meaning THEY can buy something too from coin generated form TW lands. It was great system, combined with the Gold Market that did allow free players to thrive and someday work up to CSing here and there because they were pleased with what they COULD do without money and wanted an easier way out.

So as you said and I agree with that statement, very much so. However you then said ... I MUST ask, WHY??? Yes, they changed the reward for winning, but to my knowledge they have not changed any other aspect, including mechanics of how they actually happen or what, or how, you do what you do in them... So how exactly DOES that change the fact that it 'was' fun and now no longer is??? Just because the faction no longer earns redonkerous amonuts of coin ??? and so, how exactly is that fair to all the people that PvE and or cash shop to get all their in-game 'income'... Another example/thing: I have always been the player that NEVER passes up coin on the ground, EVER. I have always wondered why people ALWAYS leave coin sitting behind. (& Trust me I have heard the BS 'rumors' that in dungeons it effects monster/boss drop rates and a bunch of other junk.) But after I found out about the actual 'perks' of TW it all made sense to me. Why WOULD someone care about the 36 coins a monster drops if they are in a faction that is earning 10 MIL PER land PER week ! So now... I think... Instead of QQing about these changes, maybe you guys should actually start picking up those 36 coins that, that monster just dropped, and so on...

I guess my main point is:

There is SO much more to this game than just TW, why don't you guys start doing some PvE, 1v1 PvP, crafting, mining / farming, running a shop... There are many OTHER ways to EARN your coin ! There are SO many other aspects of the game that are (or can be) fun !

Ive DONE pretty much everything i can do-and even CSers are indirectly messing up the stuff I usually do for fun. PVP-I hope you know that the people who almost always win are those that cash the most. Pretty funny though when you can spank them up side the head, but its not funny seeings someone that dumped over 1000$ wack you silly with a bunch of pixels you can't even obtain unless you sat on the game for 12 hours every day. Running a shop- very taxing on people's computers unless you give it a break every now and then. And there's always a debate raging about whether multiclienting is just as acceptable as multi boxing if you are doing only stuff like setting up catshops. Crafting...if for one thing-to make your own gear, make great adds or craft your own endgame gear for yourself and others. I dont see myself camping at the forges all day and finding it fun-I'd rather go farming.

If you said they didn't change any mechanics...your wrong there. Yes they have-small tweaks here and there you wouldn't realize unless you did the same activities constantly (i.e. grinding/farming TW/PVP genies skills etc.) They changed the bidding system, they changed the pay (obviously) and even now, they're bunggy lag IN TW! Honestly, that can't happen-the terrain in there was the ONE place on hilly lands that I never bungy lagged and I did tonight. PvE..dont make me laugh-TT was now tweaked to cater to you getting rank 4-6 chest pieces and being 95+ hypered up. Lunar-alot of people say a full run can not be done within that 4 hour time limit. FC-changed to a hyper instance, instead of a really really cool gear farming instance. PQ- people use it for hyper grinding nowadays not really for much else. Quests-were abandoned due to BH. BH-not many people do them for a few days then do them when they have a bunch of stacks. Jungle Ruins- Don't even get me started with that place b:shocked DT-total PK fest usually and what kinds of people win and get chests and summon the rare bosses to take them out? Mostly the CSed players. COA-see DT's reason. Tournament-See DT/COA except the difference is made painfully clear. Monthly Dungeon Race-Not many people know or do this and the badges form here are used for the Sage weapons. Nien/Tiger events-Laggy, Nien was glitched and people cheated-Tiger event the more money you pay the more contribution you can get.

What's NOT fun is the people who already work their arses off to farm, to make money etc...are now faced with the ever growing wall of fully Nirvanad CS'd "popular" players that still get owned in instances monopolizing indirectly on everything free players can do. Im not saying every CSer is evil and wickedly sits their with their money plotting on how to **** us F2P players, but when you're 1 mil short on buying a charm you absolutely need for TW and the guy next to you who popped barely 4 Tokens of Best Luck can buy the whole shop out in front of you...it gets really frustrating.

My responses are in red-it's starting to **** off even the CSers who want their money's worth and we TWers who have to play for free can't meat their prices. It then becomes a stubborn unproductive stare off and it breeds resentment. I mine for all my money and Im getting hit BECAUSE there is no money floating around in the smaller factions to buy my goods. There's no stimulant or incentives in the market where people can be a bit more loose with their money.
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Fistus - Harshlands
    Fistus - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I mine for all my money and Im getting hit BECAUSE there is no money floating around in the smaller factions to buy my goods. There's no stimulant or incentives in the market where people can be a bit more loose with their money.
    So right here you are admiting that the changes are working to deflate the server. Doesn't this pretty much invalidate most of the rest of what you said?

If you want to sell goods your going to have to sell cheaper. The flip side to that is that everything else is cheaper too.
    Believe me, your opinions aren't falling on deaf ears. The TW situation is still being monitored at this time, and data is being compiled.
    Don't give in. How much of the decrease in TW is created because players used to getting TW salary no longer are? In a month or four as a new group of people hit 90 or 100 I imagine we'll start to see new TW.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So right here you are admiting that the changes are working to deflate the server. Doesn't this pretty much invalidate most of the rest of what you said?

If you want to sell goods your going to have to sell cheaper. The flip side to that is that everything else is cheaper too.

Do you even play this game? What prices have actually come down? Everything is actually the same or getting more expensive. The price of gold hasn't gone down... it's remained stable. The only people who have been really hurt are the casual players who don't cas shop. The cash shoppers are making more money selling their goods, so are the people who religiously farm and spend 8-18 hours per day in game. All the recent changes make end-game impossible except for those who charge real money.

Don't give in. How much of the decrease in TW is created because players used to getting TW salary no longer are? In a month or four as a new group of people hit 90 or 100 I imagine we'll start to see new TW.

TW has died. With your logic there should be a whole new flood of TWs... and with the exception of perhaps Sanctuary, which has been largely affected by the TW changes as well, TW is no longer brutal or competitive. The servers used to have brutal 3 hour TWs on a routine basis... this no longer happens. On any of the servers.

Learn to pay attention instead of being spoon-fed BS handed to you by the GMs. It's just not working as intended.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Do you even play this game? What prices have actually come down? Everything is actually the same or getting more expensive. The price of gold hasn't gone down... it's remained stable. The only people who have been really hurt are the casual players who don't cas shop. The cash shoppers are making more money selling their goods, so are the people who religiously farm and spend 8-18 hours per day in game. All the recent changes make end-game impossible except for those who charge real money.

TW has died. With your logic there should be a whole new flood of TWs... and with the exception of perhaps Sanctuary, which has been largely affected by the TW changes as well, TW is no longer brutal or competitive. The servers used to have brutal 3 hour TWs on a routine basis... this no longer happens. On any of the servers.

Learn to pay attention instead of being spoon-fed BS handed to you by the GMs. It's just not working as intended.

Dont waste you breath, we already established many pages ago that this person is completely oblivious to economics. He thinks people are using all their ToBLs for Spurs and the like. That right there is enough to let you know he's a moron. Take a look back through the pages of everything he's said & responded & you'll realize there's some people who just dont get it, and you can never make them understand as they'd rather stick there head in the sand.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    On RT, gold prices have dropped by around 100k now b:surrender. I want to be on LC b:cry
  • Fistus - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Do you even play this game? What prices have actually come down?
    All of the following have fallen in price over the past month:
    G11 Stones, +10 Vit Stones, Championship Scroll, Uncannies, most TT mats, and even token of luck.
    Everything is actually the same or getting more expensive
    Except all that stuff I just mentioned. Plus gold.
    The price of gold hasn't gone down... it's remained stable.
    You’re wrong here too. On my server, at least, I’ve seen it come down from 500k to 375k.
    The cash shoppers are making more money selling their goods, so are the people who religiously farm and spend 8-18 hours per day in game. All the recent changes make end-game impossible except for those who charge real money.
    Your hyperbole aside, how can you chide me when you place two completely contradictory sentences next to each other? You state that people who farm religiously (also known as working hard) are making out like bandits and then go on to state that ONLY cash shopeers can hit end-game. So perhaps what you are saying is that lazy people can’t have gear that is as nice as a cash shoppers; well duh!
    TW has died. With your logic there should be a whole new flood of TWs…It's just not working as intended.
    I’m saying it’s too soon to tell. If it hasn’t picked back up in 3 or 4 more months than you’ll have a much stronger position.
    I think it is more likely that effects are being felt in the newest servers first as they had less time to accumulate as much coin as the older ones. I’m not 100% sure all the changes are correct; but I am 100% sure that the old way was not sustainable.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    All of the following have fallen in price over the past month on Harshlands:
    G11 Stones, +10 Vit Stones, Championship Scroll, Uncannies, most TT mats, and even token of luck.

This has nothing to do with gold prices. On HL I assume it's because there are more people cash shopping than are buying event items. On LC Vit Stones are 22-25m, G11 Garnets are 16-18m, Uncannies and Raptures has increased in prices. Most TT mats are being flooeded because many people who farmed 3-1/2/3 are farming 1-3, 2-2/3 to death because that's all that is really farmable. Token prices are falling due to oversaturation, not do to lower inflation. Get your facts straight.

Gold has stayed 420-450 on LC for months. The lack of TW pay hasn't changed anything. I'm sure it's similar on HT, Sant and Dreamweaver as well.

So you expect everyone else to fit either category? You're an idiot. Without the majority.... which compromises those that do not spend money and those that aren't no livers, they can't get there. Seriously.

Time has spoken. The older established servers with higher populations have lost a huge percentage of their activity... as well as TW action. Of course, you don't know this because you haven't even been paying attention. I have. I even tried taking an unbaised look at this over the past month in my TW report thread, and it's glaringly apparent. Nothing was fixed because nothing was broken until the changes.

The newest servers have seen the changes because they are freaking mostly empty. Of course you don't understand it, because you're on one of those empty servers. The wind blows and your economy changes. Prey that they don't open a new PvP server this winter, because HL will turn into a ghost town.

vbulleten is truncating the posts after your apostrophes.... don't use an external text edtior to write your replies, if that's what you're doing. :P
    Dont waste you breath, we already established many pages ago that this person is completely oblivious to economics. He thinks people are using all their ToBLs for Spurs and the like. That right there is enough to let you know he's a moron. Take a look back through the pages of everything he's said & responded & you'll realize there's some people who just dont get it, and you can never make them understand as they'd rather stick there head in the sand.

Yes, I haven't payed attention to this thread a a week or so... I gathered he was an idiot.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Jesus Christ Fistus, shut up, you're making the Harshlanders look bad.

NONE of those things have gone down! Are you on crack? People are still selling those things for 6~9 mil a pop, depending on how greedy the person is and the item you're trying to buy.
    You must be smoking something, or there's another Harshlands out there someplace.

I admit that gold has dropped here in HL....but it's not because of the TWing...it's because of packs...believe it or not.
    Harshlands, for some weird-**** reason, defies all logic of economics.

Normal economics states that when a product is high in demand, the prices are supposed to go up. The product is gold...and yet the price goes lower. When the gold is less needed because the packs are no longer in sale, boom goes the dynamite.
    ....Harshlands is bizarre.
  • esperkiller
    esperkiller Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Gold has stayed at about 400k-410k in sanc. So it has lowered by about 10kish from what I remember. Tw hasn't gone down because, theres 3 major cash shop factions in our server and one of them is about to break apart, so its war after war to get their land. After that however, should be down to about 4 tws per week with regi getting all the land in the end.
  • Fistus - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    So you expect everyone else to fit either category? You're an idiot. Without the majority.... which compromises those that do not spend money and those that aren't no livers, they can't get there. Seriously.
    This. Why the hell should they be able to? If you want to spend 20 min a day and have the best gears than go play GuildWars or Diablo. Much of the apeal of this game is that the gears are so impossibly difficult to get.

But, w/e, I give up. I guess I'm an idiot because I don't believe it's 100% supply side economics and I don't believe Slyph's statement that every 10 min a box is in the cash shop someone is turning in two tokens for a bank note.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The newest servers have seen the changes because they are freaking mostly empty. Of course you don't understand it, because you're on one of those empty servers. The wind blows and your economy changes. Prey that they don't open a new PvP server this winter, because HL will turn into a ghost town.

Go play PW MY. Now. That server is what a ghost town really looks like. HL and I bet all of the other PWI servers are nowhere ****ing near it.

Check out zen prices while you're there too. They're probably still at 1.25mil or so a pop. And you pretty much can't get war there unless you 200mil it.

I guess that's what all of you want though, so my words are just falling on deaf ears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    But, w/e, I give up. I guess I'm an idiot because I don't believe it's 100% supply side economics and I don't believe Slyph's statement that every 10 min a box is in the cash shop someone is turning in two tokens for a bank note.

It's Sylph damnit learn to read! What is a slyph anyway? A sylph is an attractive young woman, and the term is often associated with mythological figures but its not bound to that. But i guess you arent even educated enough to know that or to even copy the letters you see in the proper order.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's Sylph damnit learn to read! What is a slyph anyway? A sylph is an attractive young woman, and the term is often associated with mythological figures but its not bound to that. But i guess you arent even educated enough to know that or to even copy the letters you see in the proper order.

It's a typo. Get over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2010

It doesnt invalidate it because oh snaps all the stuff Im trying to sell is NON CS'd stuff. Isn't that interesting...? And usually I put it at a FAIR price, usually undercutting people trying to inflate it because I'm used to HT prices. I guess you didn't know that too...

And you're on Harshlands-how many times do I have to say "Look at my server Im posting from before you comment". You're seriously going to believe that TW pay contributed to the inflation...a Gm had suggested that but it's not the case whatsover *Face palms*

And actually, the people who bust open these packs and get 4-6 tokens...all of a sudden Im seeing them WC "WTB Lunar/FC signs for 30 mil-40 mil PM me." hmmm...yeah they're totally spending those Bests for Chrono Pages /sarcasm. (And these are no name noobs Im seeing on WC not the usual heavy CSers)

Gold has deflated to about 375k but I'm seeing less and less gold on the gold market-its a tense stand off between people who still want that 400k and people who are refusing to buy it at that. It's pathetic. BTW I would prefer to work for my gear yes-but here's the kicker- they took out the gear you could farm for and the weaponry that is so good was put into the packs. So yes it makes it painfully annoying but I think that frenzied 5 apsing cracked AOE TT bosses is a bit off the crazy end of difficulty for the level range it's meant for.

Sylph (ha I spelled it right *hides*)-Oh I did read those other posts now. lol Alrighty Im not commenting further on it.

This week-we had a 3 way gank but other than that nothing too special. Took out the first two factions in about 10 minutes then moved to the last one which took us under an hour. Had me sweating a bit but still no where near the caliber of TW I remember with the 3 hour ones. I miss those...b:surrender
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Death - Harshlands
    Death - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Go play PW MY. Now. That server is what a ghost town really looks like. HL and I bet all of the other PWI servers are nowhere ****ing near it.

Check out zen prices while you're there too. They're probably still at 1.25mil or so a pop. And you pretty much can't get war there unless you 200mil it.

I guess that's what all of you want though, so my words are just falling on deaf ears.

<--- click on my profile.

Deaf ears... unless things have changed dramatically since the 8 months or so I permanently retired this character, HL is nowhere near the size of the older servers... I'm sure it's quite a bit more populated than RT or Arch by a considerable amount, It's hardly fair to compare HL to LC, HT, Sanct, or DW in regards to population or economic stability. Unless it's magically improved...

Can't really compare MY to PWI, different version, different management, different demographics. Sure it's empty, but wasn't that caused by Warlord and all the botters and gold farmers or whatever? I'm not sure how relevant they are other than trying to define what empty can look like. All I'm saying is that comparing HL economy to LC or any of the other older servers means little.
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    making tw more competitive?

all i saw since now is a bunch of wandering and bored players who dont find tw interesting anymore neither.

only thing that still remains in this game is "casual pvp" now, even if its changed in the less competitive "gank pvp".

dont worry guys other good mmorpgs are coming out soon! and im not talking about forsaken world.
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crunchycat
    crunchycat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    frankieraye, TW has been s.hit for a month now, not to mention the fallout from **** everyone looks to be insane. Is your company going to fix it or just let everyone walk away (as they have been in droves)?
  • sethh
    edited September 2010
    Can we get the 3 update now? you are late for 3 days now.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Now here is the most blatant example of someone who has no clue. 1 mill was the cap there for years. kthxbai

Oh setth in reference to your signature...maybe they hate the letter T ijs
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • fishpup
    fishpup Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It would be nice if pwi would put the bosses like TT, wedding quest etc.. back to prior to the patch. They have been a nightmare eversince. For example I have a lvl100 barb with 18k hp buffed and the msg states the mob hit me for 1 but I lose over 9k in hp, something really needs to be done about this.
  • Indiri - Archosaur
    Indiri - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Actually, the TW changes aren't what was deflating anything. After the update there was NO change in the prices for some time. Know when it finally changed? They put in coral packs that have only a .72% chance of Best Luck (instead of 1.72%). That's right, more than *half* of the best luck tokens are removed from those packs. THAT is when prices changed. Now that the regular Tiger packs are back with the full chances? The prices went back to what they were.

So, no, the update has not deflated the economy. But they did prove that removing Best Luck tokens would.
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Nothing will ever be done about it. No real devs work on this game anymore, it's their "legacy product" so very little engineering time is invested in the game anymore.

I imagine most of the development team has moved to Forsaken World. This is how it works in every software house I've worked in...

If you don't like what PWI has become, quit. Because the PWI you knew is never coming back. It's taken me weeks to finally accept this harsh reality, and I believe the same thing is happening to many other veteran players every day.
This discussion has been closed.