[Discussion of Territory War Changes 8-5-10]

Comments

• Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What the **** has happened? The game has essentially been ruined. Pretty much everyone is quitting. (Psst, guess what, since you dont care about anything else ill say this, that affects your sales, and essentially the amount you earn.)

WHERE WAS THE NEED TO FIX SOMETHING THAT ISNT BROKEN?
  • Smellfish - Heavens Tear
    Smellfish - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ban reasons aren't discussed with other players.

The fact is, for about 3 hours these forums completely exploded, and martial law had to be declared. People were posting highly dangerous and inappropriate things (pictures and videos included), and the time for issuing warnings was over, in an effort to bring things back into some semblance of order.

hey frankie im curious. what company will u and kantorek be going to work for next? cause this patch going in meens your current job will be short lived cause the companies going to fail very soon.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2010

The fact is, for about 3 hours these forums completely exploded, and martial law had to be declared. People were posting highly dangerous and inappropriate things (pictures and videos included), and the time for issuing warnings was over, in an effort to bring things back into some semblance of order.

She posted nothing like that. She simply said that selling +12 orbs while saying gold will go down because of no more TW pay is ridiculous. Gold has already jumped 100k on my server.

Try again.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    zzzzzzzz

*opens up patcher*

*prepares dinner*

*cleans up the house*

*goes to work and comes back*

*does the laundry*

*takes a shower*

*takes a 5 hr nap*

*returns to check patcher*

*still updating*

x.x

@frankie

Time to start showing the ban hamster o .o!
    b:chuckle

b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    We created a thread for discussion and we're talking about the change. I don't know what answers you're looking for, but the patch is 1 hour old, and for now this is what we can do.

I think what we are looking for is a simple admission.

"We know this patch is bogus, and there's nothing we can do about it."

It's the honest truth. Say it and shut most of us up. Deny it and prove yet again that PWE doesn't care about its player-base. Ignore it as usual and PWI will continue to bleed players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Durdey - Harshlands
    Durdey - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ill give the server 1 week, before i uninstall and end-game.

Return to pre-stupid-patch and maybe ill stick around a bit longer.
  • IsisBlack - Lost City
    IsisBlack - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Sherae wasn't one of those people. Unless I totally missed something, she was being perfectly fine.
    edited August 2010
    BRING BACK SPOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT is all. *waits for this to be either deleted or edited.*b:bye Oh THERE'S the Hamsta! *waves*

hamstermugshot.jpg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KanyeWest - Raging Tide
    KanyeWest - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    GMs, instead of editing and posting about what we say, how about taking into consideration what we say and fix this mess you've created.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    GMs, instead of editing and posting about what we say, how about taking into consideration what we say and fix this mess you've created.

They had no say in the matter. It's the devs who don't care about us, not the GMs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    TBH I have been here since page 2 of this thread. Very few ppl were posting bad stuff, most ppl "exploded" because this patch is stupid. Dumb. Ridiculous. ****. Sucky. Terrible. Bogus. Horrible. Awful. Embarrassing.

I could go on.

Maybe the powers that be should take a hint from the way the forums "exploded." IJS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sherae - Lost City
    Sherae - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:kissAlphae
    Lost City FTW
  • Lekra - Lost City
    Lekra - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Kinda makes me giggle when people use an alt to insult you on a forum. To scared to show who you are? LOL

lol im not an alt b:chuckle nice try makin urself look better
  • Healing_Buns - Sanctuary
    Healing_Buns - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2010

It not the GMs they just have to deal with the ****... its the Devs who did this **** and the Greedy Money Grubbers running the company...

PWI is being ran my Ex Enron Executives And Barny Franks
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Sherae b:kiss WB b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliekatt - Lost City
    Alliekatt - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2010

i don't think she was posting "highly dangerous and inappropriate things" unless you consider truth/opinions/statement of facts dangerous. (1984 anyone?) >_>

Edit: oops she was unbanned nvm then >_>;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hamstermugshot.jpg

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Hamsta you're so damn awesome! Cute too! b:kiss I ish adding you as a friend while waiting for my post to be edited by evil GM's (Kantorek excluded).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kriptonite - Archosaur
    Kriptonite - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Guys ill quit pwi like many prob, but im not rage quiting .
    I read all about this new patch and the changes that will come with that and sersly took all the fun of pwi for me..

My goal like many others was to get end game gear without cashoping ive been in many servers now and been in for like 2 years and srsly this is the worst patch ever, even worse than anni packs.

Whats the fun of no tw or tw without charms?
    Wheres the fun in doing tts 24/7 since its the only way to get money now without cashoping.
    Should cata barb go without charms?
    Or clerics without apoth?

Srsly i think u should listen to your players for once and stop this crazyness but thats just me..
    I know this comes from china servers but do u guys have something to say or just do what they told u to do?

To every1 that stay gl and enjoy ty all for the fun guys take care
  • innocentdemon5
    innocentdemon5 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Originally Posted by IsisBlack - Lost City View Post
    Kinda makes me giggle when people use an alt to insult you on a forum. To scared to show who you are? LOL

sorry have no chose im under investigation on my main cus i clicked spacebar once held down W and spun my charcter in the air on a mount while i was bored
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i just loged and guess what, gold price went up
    grats to everyone, the last packs were a realy nice idea to lower gold price b:laugh
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Keep it up guys.

Let's see if we can make this thread as big as the anni pack thread, this time just full of rage about how god damn ugly this new font is. Maybe we'll achieve something this time? Since it's been totally derailed from it's original purpose about TW.

MULTI PURPOSE THREAD, goooo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SecretFlame - Archosaur
    SecretFlame - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hey guys,

A big reason for this is that large powerful guilds have been sitting on their property and collecting a fat paycheck every week without doing anything.

-Kantorek

lol a GM just said factions sitting in their asses nah jk

Im happy with the new tw payment,,.. pwe management did nothing for the dq prices
    players starting lvl 1 get dq items from mobs but only a max of 200 player per server are in the big faction owning every land in the server so , I hope ppl stop using small factions to raise their lvls and then leave to join the big one now lmao youll get what 10 mirages now?
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Keep it up guys.

Let's see if we can make this thread as big as the anni pack thread, this time just full of rage about how god damn ugly this new font is. Maybe we'll achieve something this time? Since it's been totally derailed from it's original purpose about TW.

MULTI PURPOSE THREAD, goooo!

Doubtful, but it sure is cathartic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lylfo5
    lylfo5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This is a good patch, unsure about the extend of the effect(other than mass QQ-ing and players quitting, but it might be a good thing).

+1 to this patch.All you quitters can go away now.
    edited August 2010
    LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Hamsta you're so damn awesome! Cute too! b:kiss I ish adding you as a friend while waiting for my post to be edited by evil GM's (Kantorek excluded).

:<
    PW's facebook thingy needs to has like notification stuff.
    x.x'
    or something.
    :/
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lylfo5 wrote: »
    This is a good patch, unsure about the extend of the effect(other than mass QQ-ing and players quitting, but it might be a good thing).

+1 to this patch.All you quitters can go away now.

Have you had a chance to log in yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol a GM just said factions sitting in their asses nah jk

Im happy with the new tw payment,,.. pwe management did nothing for the dq prices
    players starting lvl 1 get dq items from mobs but only a max of 200 player per server are in the big faction owning every land in the server so , I hope ppl stop using small factions to raise their lvls and then leave to join the big one now lmao youll get what 10 mirages now?

Honestly a map reset would have fixed this issue...every 3-4 months maybe? Idk, that way people wont be sitting on the full map for a year...but of course they didn't think of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Krateiis - Heavens Tear
    Krateiis - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Please for the love of all that is holy, take off the moronic labels and change the font back. there was nothing wrong with any of that. Focus on bugs we have all been complaining about for god knows how long that NEED fixing, not on **** that should have been left alone. >.> Great job. Hope you GM's can find new jobs, youll be first to go in crashing game i think.
    Made by Nowitsawn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    LEFTSIDE - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Dear Jesus Give Me The Strength To Make It Through This Horrible Game Chat And All The Other Horse **** That Has Been Added Q_q
  • Sherae - Lost City
    Sherae - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Honestly a map reset would have fixed this issue...every 3-4 months maybe? Idk, that way people wont be sitting on the full map for a year...but of course they didn't think of that.

Idk if i would have the drive to war if i knew my efforts wer for nothing. At least without a reset u have the erm... glory i guess of holding lands
    to show off lol XD
    Lost City FTW
This discussion has been closed.