[Discussion of Territory War Changes 8-5-10]

Comments

• EvilNeko - Lost City
    EvilNeko - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i just say the stupid http://www.google.com/finance?q=Perfect+World+Entertainment <~~ what ever that is not move
    dumb and stupid move to reduce coin but seriously who cares abbout that stupid link >.< imm asee how bad these new updates are depends if i bish slap my b/f when he get home for saying he likes it or notb:shutup >.< but seriously better be good reward in it for pwi cuz makysian server are full of idiots >.<
  • RaGEnGirl - Sanctuary
    RaGEnGirl - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    TW is about FUN. And now when we have built up some strong faction here on Sanctuary,
    and worked towards a goal all factions together. You are now actually giving them room to just come and take it from us. Because we can't see bids, and of course they own 88% of the whole map and have been saving billions for almost a year.

I want to have a vote: IMPLEMENT NEW TW SYSTEM = RESET THE WHOLE MAP!

Give everyone a chance to own land and get people excited about TW. It is so fun and is actually what PWI is about.

If eBay didn't give all the lower bidders money back uhmm would there be an ebay?

There aren't any Sniper services available here on PWI, its all timing and if fakers do up the bidding. Whats to stop them now?

You can't bid on an item in AH with out having the money in ur account???? Are we going to lose our bid money in ah now too?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lolololol
    FREE SUSAMAJII he speaks for the people D: also why was sherae banned. I don't recall her saying anything of a derogetory nature at all. She made no personal attacks and yet you felt the need to ban her...? lawl

Because she pointed out the utter hypocrisy of "o hai guyz gold will go down n btw buy our 12* packs lololol"
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    also why was sherae banned. I don't recall her saying anything of a derogetory nature at all. She made no personal attacks and yet you felt the need to ban her...? lawl

bump for great justice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_Haku_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Haku_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I can't be sure I'd like anothers opinion on this but if it isn't worth it to attack a territory, won't there be less attacks? And if there are less attacks, won't the whole "stop big factions from sitting on their *** doing nothing from getting big checks" thing be pointless, since if no one attacks them, that's exactly what will happen. Although probably attacks will still go on just the same, and hopefully people in it just for the $$ bonus will leave the big factions and make the map more equally divided
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    See, this is an ad homenim attack, and exactly what I'm talking about.

Frankie I ask again.. why you do nothing when those comments are made against other forum goers... Do I have to make my font here incredibly big and annoying like it is now ingame for you to answer? b:cry
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    When something like this happens bans will be issued for little to no reason at all, usually for a unnecessarily long duration, and in cases where warnings would have been issued, those are now replaced by 1 month + bans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Krateiis - Heavens Tear
    Krateiis - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    When something like this happens bans will be issued for little to no reason at all, usually for a unnecessarily long duration, and in cases where warnings would have been issued, those are now replaced by 1 month + bans.
    Just a show of "GM power" >.>
    Made by Nowitsawn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    But no real reason to concern ur self about the attacks just reply to people and actually give them answers instead of oh we will monitor this or gold is gonna go down but before lets sell +12 D Orbs.

I bet. If u actually gave us answers instead of being the way u all have been. U would have little to none attacks against u. U can see this as a attack or not honest I dont care that is how I feel.b:victory

We created a thread for discussion and we're talking about the change. I don't know what answers you're looking for, but the patch is 1 hour old, and for now this is what we can do.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Seriously put in a font size slider and an option to click those damn labels, give us SOMETHING

chat gives me a headache, even on fully expanded window text scrolls by too fast because it's so damn big and ugly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    GHealz - Archosaur Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    game UNinstalled im out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tempest FTWb:bye
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just a show of "GM power" >.>

Nah, it's just a case of "Too many things happening, can't deal with them all at once, throw the ban hammer to lighten the load. Oh hey, that didn't look too professional in the end..."

Part of me wants to sympathise with Frankie because the TW change wasn't his decision, but to be honest, between the TW change and the font change and just the fact this seems like a really stupid patch in general and one of the worst patches I've seen, that part of me wanting to sympathise is very, very small.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    LEFTSIDE - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    dear pwi,
    please fix the fonts on everything before i have a brain aneurysm and stab myself.
    kk thxs bb
  • innocentdemon5
    innocentdemon5 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    we Created A Thread For Discussion And We're Talking About The Change. I Don't Know What Answers You're Looking For, But The Patch Is 1 Hour Old, And For Now This Is What We Can Do.

go Ahead Ban Me Again For Pressing Spacebar Once, Holding Down W, And Rapdly Moving My Mouse From Left To Right.
  • frankieraye
    edited August 2010
    Frankie I ask again.. why you do nothing when those comments are made against other forum goers... Do I have to make my font here incredibly big and annoying like it is now ingame for you to answer? b:cry

I personally have edited posts with personal attacks in them, and issued warnings for this kind of behavior. Pm's clueing me in on these kinds of situations are always appreciated.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    So why was Sherae banned?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krateiis - Heavens Tear
    Krateiis - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nah, it's just a case of "Too many things happening, can't deal with them all at once, throw the ban hammer to lighten the load. Oh hey, that didn't look too professional in the end..."

Part of me wants to sympathise with Frankie because the TW change wasn't his decision, but to be honest, between the TW change and the font change and just the fact this seems like a really stupid patch in general and one of the worst patches I've seen, that part of me wanting to sympathise is very, very small.
    But the sympathy gets buried under the fact that this was a sucky patch. Therefore no sympathy issued.
    Made by Nowitsawn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Durdey - Harshlands
    Durdey - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ALRIGHT U GM BISHES! COME BAN ME!

I dont blame you GM's, Just make sure u do your damn job and report back the % of like vs dislike!

As i count, Like = 2% Dislike = 97% with a 1% margin of error.

I dont know about you, but this is horrifyingly simple to understand.

People came to play Perfect World, the game their friends on FACEBOOK told them about.

Instead, they get there only to find PWI, The game that failed!

I honestly believe that the only people who are willing to stick around, are 2 kinds of people.

The people that failed at the game and did nothing but run around like an idiot and QQ about every time someone PK'ed them but managed to **** everyone off with how annoying they are.

or The people who invested over $500 into this game that suddenly changed on them, but they dont want their money to go to waste because, lets face it, $500 in this US economy these days is a lot of stupid money!
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    As someone said, the font looks weird :o x2 if not x3 the normal size

Minor fix i guess? :P
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Thanks again for your passionate responses. It truly shows the love you players have for PWI.

-Kantorek

Hmm....that explains why me was sensing some weird mix of signals from kantorek/frankie.
    o.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I personally have edited posts with personal attacks in them, and issued warnings for this kind of behavior. Pm's clueing me in on these kinds of situations are always appreciated.

Why is it that, instead of responding to the many questions and concerns brought up about the latest patch in this thread, most of the posts so far have been about how you're responding to those who broke that rule about mouthing off at the GMs?

No offense, but it really gives you a bad image when you appear to be ignoring the legitimate concerns in favor of something that's completely off-topic in terms of the major subject at hand.
  • IsisBlack - Lost City
    IsisBlack - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I'd also like to know that. GM's? Anyone got an answer to that question or do we have to call you names so you actually respond to this question?
  • Vyxxee - Sanctuary
    Vyxxee - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not tonight, Vyx.

Fair enough editing my post.

He hurt my feelings, please forgive me.
  • Healing_Buns - Sanctuary
    Healing_Buns - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Frankie I know your just doing your job.. but what you can do.. is Listen to the comment in this thread and bypass your Sup and Manager and send it to the Board of Directors and tell them that someone make a really stupid decision to launch this patch.. and that they are loosing a **** load of $$$.. I dont care that the patch is only 1 hour old.. They can Shut the server down and roll it back...So they can think about the repercussions of what they just did...

[Sadness Card] to the Dev's!
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    BRING BACK SPOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT is all. *waits for this to be either deleted or edited.*b:bye Oh THERE'S the Hamsta! *waves*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LEFTSIDE - Lost City
    LEFTSIDE - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    quick question:
    are there alot of blind people that play this game, if so they should prob stop playing cause staring at a computer screen for hours on end doesnt help ur vision ijs.
  • frankieraye
    edited August 2010

Ban reasons aren't discussed with other players.

The fact is, for about 3 hours these forums completely exploded, and martial law had to be declared. People were posting highly dangerous and inappropriate things (pictures and videos included), and the time for issuing warnings was over, in an effort to bring things back into some semblance of order.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    truekossy wrote: »
    Why is it that, instead of responding to the many questions and concerns brought up about the latest patch in this thread, most of the posts so far have been about how you're responding to those who broke that rule about mouthing off at the GMs?

No offense, but it really gives you a bad image when you appear to be ignoring the legitimate concerns in favor of something that's completely off-topic in terms of the major subject at hand.

+1

The integrity of GMs comes into question when the ban hammer starts to come out upon those who would smite or badmouth GMs yet the MANY posts of legitimate concerns and issues seems to go TOTALLY ignored. (Which then leads to MORE people bad mouthing you because they feel like you're ignoring them in the first place.)

It's a vicious circle, but some form of recognition that there's an issue and you're going to look into it might curb the amount of bad mouthing you're seeing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orizin - Lost City
    Orizin - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I have a plan give us free gold simple as that lol
  • innocentdemon5
    innocentdemon5 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'd also like to know that. GM's? Anyone got an answer to that question or do we have to call you names so you actually respond to this question?

probly did wot i did hit space bar once held down W and rapdly moved there mouse from left to right, this signifies you are using a jump **** programme. caution when your bored dont jump around holding down W while rapdly moving your mouse from left to right
This discussion has been closed.