The largest fail update ever

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Mirages are event and box only now. b:quiet
    And TT lol, and BH100.

I've gotten like 400 mirages so far from the event not really predicting much of a "mirage shortage" coming.

I actually NPC'd like 200 the other day because they weren't selling at 15kea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Effectively, you miss the point, yet again. That you can only pause/re-activate hypers 10 times a day. You think that hypering twice in frost is anything compared to doing it the way everyone does? It doesn't add up. I have over 5 level 100 characters and have abused FF and hypers to level my alts up, so believe me, I actually know how to run frost and how to be "effective", unlike some noobs who want to spend their entire day, waiting for that one special area to use their hyper time.

Right, i guess if you like to waste hyper time on the remedial extra exp you get from bosses, this update might be an issue to you. Me on the other hand, not so bothered by it. b:bye
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm curious what the rewards are for the 99 keys quest. I'll just wait till all the 1st on bla bla server to do the quest threads pop up. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • Shazaaam - Lost City
    Shazaaam - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    not everyone is geared good enough to get mirages from event at least not a lot. most 5.0 interval hoars or csed arcane classes gets the better positions n rewards.

about TT not everyone can get squad for TT runs.

about bh100 true u can get 50 mirages sometimes but what about the other 99 lvs? u get what 60 mirages from lv 1 to 90 doing all quests n transforming the celestones to mirages? o.o
    b:bye
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh look at the time. I want to thank all forum ppl and trolls for making my shift fly.
    yashino cya in 2 hours we play monopoly till server up b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    not everyone is geared good enough to get mirages from event at least not a lot. most 5.0 interval hoars or csed arcane classes gets the better positions n rewards.

about TT not everyone can get squad for TT runs.

about bh100 true u can get 50 mirages sometimes but what about the other 99 lvs? u get what 60 mirages from lv 1 to 90 doing all quests n transforming the celestones to mirages? o.o
    b:bye

I've seen stygean drop a mirage every now and then. b:chuckle
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I actually NPC'd like 200 the other day because they weren't selling at 15kea
    Wow seriously? 15k per mirage? That is cool I have to check that tomorrow cause I can't sell them at 14k.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I have over 5 level 100 characters and have abused FF and hypers to level my alts up, so believe me, I actually know how to run frost and how to be "effective", unlike some noobs who want to spend their entire day, waiting for that one special area to use their hyper time.

I believe this speaks for itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh look at the time. I want to thank all forum ppl and trolls for making my shift fly.
    yashino cya in 2 hours we play monopoly till server up b:mischievous

b:cute inorite, all this qqness made time goes by fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Right, i guess if you like to waste hyper time on the remedial extra exp you get from bosses, this update might be an issue to you. Me on the other hand, not so bothered by it. b:bye
    Remedial? When a FF gives you 10 - 15% at 99 and bosses (3rd and on) give around half of that combined (due to non-level-150 mob XP going down dramatically), obviously that is not a waste. This update is obviously going to be an issue with those who smartly didn't use up their hyper in enormous chunks. Effectively, it won't stop people from leveling quickly, just either using their hyper more quickly or doing less runs per day.

It's good and bad, but Susylu has a valid point, and obviously you know little about FF and XP if you only hyper in 1 or 2 spots.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Best part of the update:

Removing chest of coins from cube and raising the xp/spirit rewards.

Love that too, and I couldn't care less about 4 hour limits, blessings and 10 max restart on hypers.. Seriously..

Guys we still get a bless box everyday from school teacher. no, its not as "powerful" but it's not like youre **** out either.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Good job at killing the game.-snip-Way to go guys, you just ruined the game yet again.

me think it be safe to say the OP doesn't know what he be talking about.
    o.o'

why you still playing a game which has been somehow repeatedly ruined?
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Who takes 4 hours to do an instance? What, level 50 squads in FF? All the crying is due to people who can't save instances anymore, plain and simple.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    o.o'

He's QQing lol...

I don't see the need for bless box as I barely use them, so no idea.

Now...

If this is happening its a small step to...

Kill...
    the...
    dailes... b:cute

and it will be finally worth leveling :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    o.o'

Simple. They are a ****. b:victory
  • Pepper - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Should of make the title "The largest QQ ever" byTechnotic - Sanctuary
    b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Does the Cube of Fate count as an instance? If so, then how am I going to take breaks when I train my pets? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    edited June 2010
    Should of make the title "The largest QQ Update ever" by QQers
    b:avoid

b:cute fixed for chu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Does the Cube of Fate count as an instance? If so, then how am I going to take breaks when I train my pets? b:cry
    I don't think so. It's like Secret Passage, unlimited capacity, no squad required to enter.

Although, it would be hilarious if Secret Passage reset every 4 hours.
  • Pepper - Lost City
    edited June 2010

I belive not, from what i see only instance that was giving blessing reset
    but i could be wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OMG guys only time any instance takes longer then 4 hrs is if u freaking go AFK for 30 mins at a time which i love now so now i can do a damn TT without stopping after every boss for 20 mins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    edited June 2010

instance = where mobs/bosses respawn at big amount of time(i.e 20 hours respawn)
    so like heroes tomb, cube where mobs respawn every 1 min are not instances
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Only thing I don't agree with is the 4 hour limit, because some HH parties fail. I remember when I was helping someone do HH and it took 4 hours because by then my Blessing(that i dont use or w/e) ran out.

Another fail day was when in 3-3 running with people who knew what to do, well maybe all but 1, We ended up doing all of the bosses 3 times. Im not sure how long it was but eh, so annoying.

Yeah some people are fail at HH, doesn't mean they have to be punished. Sometimes an EP or tank rage quits and then you have to try to find another one and party wipes etc. Sometimes spending all of that time in the HH teaches you what to do and what not to do, rather than kicking you out and saying "Ha Ha, try again" and have you repeat over and over. Yes, its really fail if you don't get it the first time but yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Hitokeri - Heavens Tear
    Hitokeri - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hyper stones were never meant to be used in the Forgotten Frostland.

Here's the link to the official hyper stone description for the Chinese servers.

http://w2i.wanmei.com/intro/ts/20100120/44438.shtml#a4

Note this sentence: 覆霜城副本无法开启聚灵模式 which translate to mean Hyper Exp. cannot be used in Forgotten Frostland.

Why did PWE chose to let it work in there, who knows. I am sure they made tons of money off of those up to this point though.
  • Mivi - Lost City
    Mivi - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I saw Anger of Ice(malasyan name) wipe off 10 times a party in ex-frost
    and in ex-lunar I saw godless devil lord wipe off a party after an hour and a half of fight
    with a purge aoe and 3 aoes of 8.000damange after, all in less of 5 seconds (random time aoe = ouch!)
    but is an old story

although the most difficult dungeons in the game, now, requires 2 hours(?) to complete.
    the cap of four hours is still a bad idea.
    if the player write here 4 hour are not enough, probably are not enough for all
    normal mobs respaw after 12 hours in holding istances
    boss after 20(?) hours
    so why cap of 4 hours? lazy? to much codes to rewrite?
  • CreditToTeam - Raging Tide
    CreditToTeam - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Waaaahhhhh they took away EZ mode and I actually have to work for my levels now. Bawwwwwwwww
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I could care less about the blessings, I've played when they weren't even around, they're a nonfactor. 4 Hour time limit is what worries me. I can see that they don't want people to save instances, however, if you're gunna have a limit, don't make it so incredibly low. Bad move PW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Waaaahhhhh they took away EZ mode and I actually have to work for my levels now. Bawwwwwwwww

no not really, the damn dailies are still there.

And lol @ people QQing about 4 hrs in instances and I'm the crappy nub... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    * Laughing

I'm amazed...

Looks like PWI team doesn't know what else to do so the majority would actually quit the game.Nerfs, total ignore of the player base, insane prices for end game gear etc... YET PEOPLE STILL PLAY THE GAME. Maximum they can do is b!tching on forum. For crying outloud respect yourself , why put up with all this **** ? You as a customer control this game not developers - YOU, stop charging money and you will see how quickly it will get their attention , and then THEY WILL LISTEN TO YOU.

* Walks away disgusted.
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I have been in many squads that take almost 4 hours to complete a dungeon. Many times it's because of wipes out of carelessness, lag or whatever. Sometimes it's due to people having to AFK to do real life stuff, so we hold it and wait for those people to be done. I know that at various points of the day, and depending on the season, I get called away a ton of times and have to AFK.

4 hours in a dungeon is quite possible and does happen a lot more often than most people say. Under the boss respawn timer is plenty enough to finish and enough to prevent saving instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.