The largest fail update ever

Technotic - Sanctuary
Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
Good job at killing the game. No blessings and limited hyper? Why the hell is that being put into play? 4 Hours to do a dungeon? So 3-3 and Lunar are impossible now I assume? This update is major fail. Way to go guys, you just ruined the game yet again.
Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
Post edited by Technotic - Sanctuary on

Comments

• INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    People accomplished all the top tier dungeons / instances without blessings before, it can be done now. Stop crying and suck it up, makes the game more interesting. I think its good, people might actually learn how to work together now instead of just /facerolling thru dungeons.
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    But why but a 4 hour cap for dungeons? 3-3, lunar, and frost can take longer than that if stuff goes wrong or people have to go afk for a little bit.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    4 hour thing pissed me off when i read it the blessings how ever i dont rlly care about were just a little perk tht barely made a difference thts why i allways wondered why people sayed they made the game even easier lolb:victory
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The dungeon limit is a very large deterrent.

I personally prefer to take breaks while doing instances, if everything has to be rushed and done so fast, it take the fun out of it.
  • anwynd
    edited June 2010
    The dungeon limit is a very large deterrent.

I personally prefer to take breaks while doing instances, if everything has to be rushed and done so fast, it take the fun out of it.

+1
    10chars
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    IMO this is gonna discourage lower levels from trying certain instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • anwynd
    edited June 2010
    it certianly discourages me from trying some of the instances i havent bothered with yetb:cry
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I dont like the 4hr limit on dungeons. Blessing however can be removed.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Blessings I can honestly do without. The 4 hour cap is horrid for many.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh no, our levelling speed is being hindered~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Nooo a 4 hour Cap? WTF? I have spent 5+ hours in 3-3 Training people on how to do all the bosses. Thats not fair at all. FAIL PWI FAIL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    the 4 hour limit is bs imo.....

Ive played this game before the blessings, Im all for it being removed.

The hypers? w/e...maybe people will stop being so obsessed with fc now.

More packs and mounts and stuff....cool
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    They capped the dungeon time to keep people from saving instances more than anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:cool WTS > all HH 3-3 gold mats
    boot gold:30m
    pant gold: 25m
    top gold: 40m
    wep golds: 10m each
    neck/belt gold: 20m each
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    There's a four hour limit on dungeons?

BS, PWI. BS :/
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I dunno, 4-hour may sound bad but overall this update surprised me, in a positive sense. Also negatively especially with the new packs. I mean, not that I wasn't expecting them, but I was expecting at least 1 day without packs. Jesus Christ...
  • DW_Vane - Sanctuary
    DW_Vane - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    1 Day without PACKS?? are you out of your mind!? Never!!
    5 pet skill slots TVM :: venos will $hare more oFc ;)
  • anwynd
    edited June 2010
    the day we get a break from packs hell would have frozen over b:laugh
  • bobbygeorge
    bobbygeorge Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I just wish they'd put something useful in the packs... something that wasn't in EVERY SINGLE OTHER PACK! Like... TT100 mats maybe?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Good job at killing the game. No blessings and limited hyper? Why the hell is that being put into play? 4 Hours to do a dungeon? So 3-3 and Lunar are impossible now I assume? This update is major fail. Way to go guys, you just ruined the game yet again.
    your a perfect example of a new generation player lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I personally don't mind bout the blessings, but the 4 hour limit thing is really annoying. But what I really want to know about the 4hr thing is why do it? I don't see any point at all to this, maybe I'm not seeing it right, but if anyone knows why/has any ideas I'd really appreciate hearing them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • anwynd
    edited June 2010
    your a perfect example of a new generation player lol

new generation players need training & training takes time which now we dont have much of
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I personally don't mind bout the blessings, but the 4 hour limit thing is really annoying. But what I really want to know about the 4hr thing is why do it? I don't see any point at all to this, maybe I'm not seeing it right, but if anyone knows why/has any ideas I'd really appreciate hearing them.

Because it's possible to stay logged into an instance, wait for some time and all the bosses will respawn, while none of the doors/etc will be in the way; so you can farm it faster/easier.
  • Cyrl - Raging Tide
    Cyrl - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I honestly forget about the blessing when I go into instances.

4 hour time limit......

*RAGE*b:angry
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5843465009&dateline=1276709082[/SIGPIC]
    ~Made by the amazing Forsakenx~

"Hogwarts is full of Communists?!"--Lingie
    "No. I'm actually the reincarnation of a God. Retired. Hi."
    "My life is one whole WTF moment."
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Mostly to keep people from saving them, I think. I know of several people who have multiple computers and would stick an alt in an instance to hold it (to keep doors open, to have all bosses spawn (?), etc) which would make certain things - like FF - go by really fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm amused at the blessings. First GMs added them to the game and now they're removing them. Even though there were no complaints about the blessings.

The hyper stone thing is a nice one though.

The 4 hour time limit thing doesn't worry me too much. I will miss those saved instances though. And good luck to people running full RBs. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I don't think it has ever taken me 4 hours to finish an instance. Even when I ran 3-3 for the first time, was the only level 100, and knew NOTHING of the bosses, it only took about 2.

Who wants to take FOUR HOURS to do ONE THING anyway? xX

All this does is stop people from clearing an instance part way, putting an alt in, and holding it for later.
  • meeeeowwwwwwww
    meeeeowwwwwwww Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Uhhhhhh 4 hour limit on instances? Lol? Fail. Thats horrible lol who thought that was a good idea loloololol
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Because it's possible to stay logged into an instance, wait for some time and all the bosses will respawn, while none of the doors/etc will be in the way; so you can farm it faster/easier.

Well that makes more sense... but how many people do that? Arn't there more people doing FC/ BH/ having 'fun' with FBs/etc. than doing what you said? Eh I guess I'm just annoyed more than anything lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited June 2010

The purpose is probably to stop people from holding/saving instances. You basically leave a character in a dungeon and let the bosses and mobs respawn. You don't have to reopen doors and etc. It usually saves a lot of time and saved Ultimate Substances before they became cheap. It was a good way of lowering price on golds / obtaining gold mats since some TT drop rates are god awful.

However... with the new cap, I can see many people struggling to get their mats. A full 3-3 can easily take some people 4 hours, and not many people have time for a full 4 hours either.

@Others, don't get snarky at me for saying things again. I'm in the middle of 3-3 and left the window open to post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.