[Raging Tide] Mysticism Recruiting

Comments

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    LadyHalo - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hello Ashes! You sound perfect and the kind of person we want in Mysticism. I've been trying to reach you today (June 16) but to no success. Hopefully we can catch you online. Looking forward to having you and can't wait. When you're online please try some of the people below to make you an edition to our faction family. =)

)|( Lady Halo )|(

Leader: Treorai
    Director: Katozuma
    Marshal: TorukMakto
    Marshal: LadyHalo
    Executor: Bangzoom
    Executor: Millcure
    Executor: Perikita
    Executor: Shyeran
    Executor: Thorios
    Executor: Xanity
    Executor: ZsaZsa
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • Ashes - Raging Tide
    Ashes - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yea, My time zone would be an issue. But i'll try to contact to you on the weekend, Since i won't be studying hard for my exams.
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    I want to give a big thanks to all recruits we've gotten from here. Thanks for taking the time to check us out. =)
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Quick update: We now have our icon, also cleared some inactives.

Just post or PM the requested information if you're interested in joining.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ill join....oh wait..
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Locutisk - Raging Tide
    Locutisk - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -IGN: Locutiks
    -Class:Barbarian
    -Level:just started yesterday 8, working on it to get to 15 today
    -Timezone:East Coast USA
    -Age (optional): 46
    -Gender (optional): Male
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Fun, loyalty, friendship, help, respect and commitment, what I offer the same.

b:victory
  • mistersyko
    mistersyko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -IGN: MrSyko
    -Class:Barbarian
    -Level:had an account but lost the information so i restarted and am only level 7 now :(
    -Timezone:Central USA
    -Age (optional): 18
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Well I'm loyal and active as long as the rest of the guild is. Since I am such a low level a little help and advice would be great :) Oh and I'm not new to MMOs or anything. Just this one. Used to play Archlord until American server got shut down. So I know how this works I just am somewhat new to this game. Would love to be part of a good guild with helpful people
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    All right, I'm happy to welcome both of you. Good to have you two, MrSyko, and Locutisk. Edit: Syko's turned out to be one of my favorites to **** with. b:laugh

Thanks to everyone for taking interest in us, might not be much yet, but given time we'll get there. No level requirement, level comes with time. We want active and loyal members.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

• dastanparkour
    dastanparkour Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -IGN:DastanPK
    -Class:Assassin
    -Level:6
    -Timezone:Eastern Standard Time
    -Age (optional):Teen
    -Gender (optional):Guy
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: Well I'm looking for friendship, meet with kind ppl who are always active. Help with missions, lvling, and having a great time. Thx!!b:laugh
  • repinski26
    repinski26 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -IGN: __Undefined_ (2 underscores before my name, and 1 after)
    -Class:Psychic
    -Level:21 (I am very active and am leveling fast, this is my second day in pwI)
    -Timezone:Western Pacific Time (West Coast USA)
    -Age (optional): 14
    -What are you looking for in a faction?:I am looking for a closely knitted group of players who wont hesitate to help each other out. I would also like a friendly atmosphere with players having fun. I expect the faction to become strong and respected. Activity is a must, and I am also looking for a get together of the faction in a place once in a while to have some real fun.

P.S. Due to this being summer, I might not be able to get on some days, but I will catch up as I no life on most days. :D
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Welcome __Undefined_, hope you enjoy being a member.

DastanPK, we're still working on contact with you. Try some of our officers:

Executor: Thaokin

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    This thread has been coming along quite nicely. Cupcakes for everybody. ;o
  • Perikita - Raging Tide
    Perikita - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This thread has been coming along quite nicely. Cupcakes for everybody. ;o

Only now I found the thread - just in time for the cupcakes... b:victory
  • TsukuyomiHot - Raging Tide
    TsukuyomiHot - Raging Tide Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Omg, i want the cupcakes too!!

Anyway i'm new to this guild and i'm really happy to have joined it. People are really nice!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010

Anyway i'm new to this guild and i'm really happy to have joined it. People are really nice!

Certainly good to know you're happy here. But watch out for Halo, she's evil....

At any rate, we're still recruiting. Any level, any class. We're more interested in getting decent members willing to be helpful than higher levels that aren't.

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Me?! Evil? Since when! You meanie head, no cupcake for you. ;o
  • Orinnishi - Raging Tide
    Orinnishi - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -IGN: Orinishi
    -Class: Cleric
    -Level: 20
    -Timezone: Pacific Timezone
    -What are you looking for in a faction?: I am new to the game and there have not been many friendly people. So im looking for a factioin that can help me enjoy this game and help guide me in the right direction every now and then. :)
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Welcome Orinnishi, always good to get new faces in here. Hope you enjoy Mysticism.

Me?! Evil? Since when! You meanie head, no cupcake for you. ;o

Very evil, I think Kato would vouch for me there. Unless you've already poisoned his mind.... Oh, did I say Kato? He prefers Kate, doesn't he? b:laugh

• MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Just wanna say this is the best faction ever! So much fun in here. So any new faces don't be nervous. Just come in and have fun. Oh we need to bump up the number of barbs and clerics. We seem to be outnumbered. And thanks to everybody in this faction for helping me out. Love you guys :D
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ill Join....oh Wait..

<33333333333
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    IGN: Shield
    Class:<====
    Level: 22
    Timezone: idk XD im from latin america, whatever Colombia's time is
    Age (optional): 24
    Gender (optional):.....*checking*.....male! yay!
    What are you looking for in a faction? just looking for a fac, have exp with game from fbs, bhs, till gammas and fc's (im from another server) never tried a barb, but i actually know what they need to do and how to do it (use to train barbs in gammas) :D, i can pretty much get all the things in this game done by myself except for the bosses and stuff...like i said already have exp so i just wanna join and check the fac...was planing to go solo till my 70s but is kinda boring so well let me know
  • ferien
    ferien Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    IGN: Ibid
    Class: Wizard
    Lvl: 36
    Timezone: GMT+1
    What for:

I don't like to ask for help, but I like to give some. I just want to have fun and know new people. However, I'm not a gossip. I like to play alone, but I now want to help and meet other people.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Looking forward to having both of you, Shield and Ibid. Haven't managed to get in contact yet. Try some of our officers, should help it go a little faster:

Executor: Thaokin

• Zeelia - Raging Tide
    Zeelia - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    >.>...
    <.<...

I love this faction <3

Specially LadyHalo the little minx!

*Vanishes* b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    If I'm a minx, maybe you can tame me! *watches and waits for Z*
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Don't think that can be tamed.... Besides, she's more fun wild, isn't she? b:avoid

At any rate, we're still recruiting, as always. Just post the requested information.

• LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    *attacks Treo from behind then runs away* Mwu ha ha ha!
  • Zeelia - Raging Tide
    Zeelia - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    v.v I could never tame the beast that is Halo >.>...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    *attacks Treo from behind then runs away* Mwu ha ha ha!
    Running away? From what? Come back! b:avoid