Things you don't want to hear a high level say (all classes).

Options

Comments

• Vienna - Dreamweaver
    Vienna - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    As a cleric, >>> I CAN TANK <<< from archers & sins, and the whorst thing is, they love to tank more as any Bm or Barbarian.
    I have also a Psychic, there i don't care much, since people drain nerves from the tank & cleric.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    In a GV culti squad:

101 Barb "I've never done GV before... I don't know what to do. I'm sorry, I'll be useless".

Me "Just go through that portal over there and dig these chests... ignore the mobs"

Barb goes through the portal as I gather the 1st wave...

barb has acquired 1 celebean

Me "..."

/facepalm

Yes, I did try to show him how to gather mobs and I did try instructing him in vent. He was timid and afraid and I had more hp buffed than he did in human form. I tried to show him how to round up mobs... telling him when to turtle, roar, and other stuff during 4th wave. He kept dying. I played barb and bm on a full run while the barb sat there and mostly single-attacked mobs.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Dagger_Wish - Dreamweaver
    Dagger_Wish - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    convo between me and 97 bm in FC

Me:hey bro can u HF on my spark on next boss
    BM:nope
    Me:nope?
    BM:i dont have axes
    Me ok

2nd run in FC

Me:bro can u buy crapy NPC axes just to hf it would make our run faster
    BM:nope
    BM:i dont have HF ima poleblade/fist build
    Me:good bye everyone *leaves squad*
    Life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, so waste your time and have the time of your life !
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    BM in BH39: I tank Trioc. Buffs with Alter Marrow Physical, runs in to Trioc and the 4 women.

Wiz in 2-1: I tank Fataliqua, I have earth shield (For those of you that doesn't know, he's fully physical.

Barb in BH59: What's Flesh Ream?

Lots of Venos: What's a pet?

Archers: How do I equip arrows?

Cleric in BH69: I don't lvl IH, Blessing of the Purehearted is stronger.

Asses: I tank, I'll steal aggro anyway. Gets a few heals, runs in to the boss, gets 2-shot (because of Deaden Nerves) leaves squad because the cleric can't heal.

Psychics about Soul of Vengeance: Why should I not use it on the tank? It reflects damage.
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    For all magic classes 50+: "Can I borrow some pots?"
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Best one I heard was a barb asking another barb if he needed help doing world quest. b:surrender
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Barb: what's flesh ream?

Cleric: (in the middle of a boss) sorry guys, got to go now, bye! - leaves

Any class: i like that strange red spark you have (demon spark), how do i get that? (thank you oracles/hypers)

And i hate it when pretty much everyone i squad with for a TT keeps asking the following: are you TOTAL ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY FULLY BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT sure you can tank? (repeat endlessly)
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah, GV should have entire first half of mobs grabbed and lured by barb, to center isle where they get stunned, HFed, and insta-piffed in 1-2 seconds. Doing those one at a time is very terrible. Strangely, many do it one at a time, or just a room at a time.

Though one of my new favorite things

Me: Paying for X people to open TT squad mode.
    Random clueless people: Which TT are you doing/Are you doing X-X

Seriously, apparently I am soloing it if I am asking for people just to open it. Why on earth would it matter which one I was doing. Yes, I would like to lose at least half of my drops for some random person who could easily be terrible, and likely won't pull their weight. How did they know?
    And i hate it when pretty much everyone i squad with for a TT keeps asking the following: are you TOTAL ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY FULLY BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT sure you can tank? (repeat endlessly)

Throw up a mag marrow and then break out a Unicorn bow. If they ask, say it hits for less when casting. Then swap back and forth to keep marrow up. Near the end, hit phys marrow and let it kill you. When asked, say whoops wrong key.

This is of course assuming they let you jerk around up till the end. Would be funny though. In a twisted way.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Seriously, apparently I am soloing it if I am asking for people just to open it. Why on earth would it matter which one I was doing. Yes, I would like to lose at least half of my drops for some random person who could easily be terrible, and likely won't pull their weight. How did they know?

Can always invite them and then kick them after you open lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cleric:

*Last wave in Gamma* "Omg Quick drop some pots, I dont have any"

Barbarian:

"My Flesh Ream is level 1"

Archer:

"Omg StormEagle is the best archer skill ever"

Veno:

" Psh I havnt leveled my pet since level 3"

Psychic:

" Im Heavy"

Assassin:

"Who wants to play the Aggro Game *hits boss, run to someone then stealths*"

Blademaster:

"LERRRRROOOOYYYY JEENNNKKIINNNSS"

Wizard:

" LA Wizards are Super Pro"
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Though one of my new favorite things

What's even better is if some goes "Paying for X people to open TT" and you see that as an oppurtunity to get paid.
    When you get into the squad you get kicked with the motivation "Your too low lvl"
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cleric:

Assassin:

"Who wants to play the Aggro Game *hits boss, run to someone then stealths*"

u did that u jackass, thats why i never did bh59 with you b:cute

Wiz: Demon BiDs is better then Sage
    Cleric: How much dex do i need for Deicide's?

those were the favorite i have heard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Heh, I see 80% of this been about clerics, And none clerics wonder why we have gray hairs by the time we are 20 years old.b:chuckle
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cleric is the hardest class to play by far. Skill wise, and attention span wise. Zone out for 5 seconds and the party's dead.

And lol at the comments here. I'll post something later...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    vristion wrote: »

Haha oops. I did that to you once. :(

You are a good tank though :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Kyphe - Harshlands
    Kyphe - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was doing a BH59 run on my wiz, and I had said before we started that I had and could tank the bosses and we didn't need to kick someone for a barb. The cleric was fine with the idea and no one complained so off we went. We get to Drake and the cleric starts healing and I start tanking. Everything is going fine until the sin freaks out.

Sin: OMG WHY IS THE WIZ TANKING WHERE THE HELL IS THE BARB!?!?!?
    Me: I already said I was going to tank, you didn't say anything
    Sin: I thought you were joking!!!
    Cleric: Obviously, she wasn't =__=

The sin then rages for another minute, apparently trying to convince the squad lead to kick me for supposed stupidity. After finding no one cared, he decides to "heroically" save the squad from a wipe and proceeds to do everything in his power to take aggro. He double sparks, crits twice and steals aggro long enough to get 3 shot. I continue to tank Drake while the Sin rages. He got kicked after that.
    Any problem can be solved through the application of explosives. If at first you don't succeed, you didn't use enough.

"Murphy: Hay guys wutz goin on hur LOL btw LAGBEAST GOES RAWR!!!"~XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
  • Blackvoid - Sanctuary
    Blackvoid - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    we clerics arent )= i has the ability to attack heal and steal agro whenever neccessary (=

though you never want to hear a cleric go into a dungeon and say im half asleep not that ive done that of course lol
    i am the dark meaningless void that fills all of your souls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    For all races:

"I still need to do my fb19."

I still need to do mine :|.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

What's an FB? b:shocked
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Kyphe - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What's an FB? b:shocked

That's a joke, right?b:surrender
    Any problem can be solved through the application of explosives. If at first you don't succeed, you didn't use enough.

"Murphy: Hay guys wutz goin on hur LOL btw LAGBEAST GOES RAWR!!!"~XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "Whats Perfect World?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Talking about what you don't want your cleric to say:

-Sorry guys, i'm drunk! hahahaha! (true story after squad wipe when stupid cleric dropped BB to rez AN ARCHER!)

-OMFG hurry i only have 3 yuanxios left (another true story at astral 2-2, we finished in time btw with cleric at his last yuanxio)

-I only have lvl 1 rez, i don't use it on myself anyway

-HA clerics pwn! i can heal and tank! (and fail)

But yes i agree, cleric is the hardest to play and most stressing vocation, i know for i'm raising a small one and it's harder than one might think, requires way too much micro-management and a very good attention span, both of which i lack (that's why i'm a rowdy BM, kill first ask questions later), i'll take cleric playing as attention therapy xD
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

hmm come to think of it.. never did do my fb 19 =/
  • Kyphe - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hmm come to think of it.. never did do my fb 19 =/

Fishy dun get tabbed FB 19.

• MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    during delta: sorry guys, so tir addsfcasvfevfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fishy dun get tabbed FB 19.

pssh we get to kill a squid!! never did do that too though =(
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    pssh we get to kill a squid!! never did do that too though =(

D:
    Me did that.
    o_O'
    At like level 70 to help a friend.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What's even better is if some goes "Paying for X people to open TT" and you see that as an oppurtunity to get paid.
    When you get into the squad you get kicked with the motivation "Your too low lvl"

Only if the payer is cheap. My only requirement is people who aren't at entrance TP stone in, and I pay 110K. Even if they tp master all the way back to arch, that's 93K coins they've earned in under 5 mins all total. I always did think the venos wanting free opens to earn coins were greedy or cheap, no interest in following their example.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ' smoke break ,brb' when your at the boss.. that just makes me wanna burn down the city of the lost .. + I hate people who smoke or do drugs or drink alcohol.. disgusts me as hell and makes em look weaker than a wet tisue to me.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    someone who i will have remain unknown that was 90+ didnt know how to reveal an unidentified an item...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character