Things you don't want to hear a high level say (all classes).

Comments

• Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    truekossy wrote: »
    Zimo -> Fushma -> Rankar BH cycle

Some classify BHs by the group rather than the instance.

Zimo?It wasn't Fushma?
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    "where is fb29"

yeah i been in plenty of instances see them pop in..should have took prob 2-3 min to get back to us...10 min gone by.."i dotn know where the hell i am" they say.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Tactica - Lost City
    Tactica - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm sure I could mention a few things like this, and I know similar posts have been made buuuut..

I can share two cleric-related incidents.

First was in BH59, we had a mostly 7x squad, with a lower level cleric. Went fine, we cleared to Zimo with no real problems, at several points, the cleric would stop and meditate to regain mp. (Or just stop healing us, which was usually a sign that she'd run out of mp).

At this point, I must add, I was getting a little irritated at the delay, and I dropped 2 stacks of mp pots. (I'll make a note on this later). It went a bit quicker from then on.

Anyway, we get to the boss, it's going fine, we have a barb tanking, half-way through, the cleric stops healing. We asked why, and I think half the squad ended up wiping. Actually, when I say asked, I mean, used strong language to convey meaning, in regards to why she'd stopped healing, and why they were dead.

At this point, the cleric got mad, blamed it on me (?) and teleported out. In her defence, she was 6x, half of the potions I gave were lv. 70, and half were lv. 60, either way, I wasted a lot of time trying to explain and/or reason with her, saying how, we did actually try to provide for her, and if, for some reason, she hasn't got the means to bring mp potions, or forgot to, then communicate with us, and not just wait until you run out and let the party die.

Anyway, that was one, the other was in SoT, with a 9x squad, we had a cleric that had very low hp, below-average gear, at least 96 at the time, who wouldn't group buff, or even single buff anyone but herself. Despite several of us asking, she healed rarely while we ended up having to kill a lot of the mobs that agro'd because she kept walking too close.

I think at this point, we were still waiting for the barb, and I kind of lost patience, she was quite happy to heal herself and someone else, but still wouldn't buff us. I said something about it, and got a reply along the lines of; "Oh, it ticks my charm when I buff, so i'm waiting for everyone to be here", and then "I bet you didn't know that".

*Sidenote: I've played a cleric, I'm aware of this, i'm also not a completely incompetent cleric.

Anyway, I was irritated with her by this point, she was quite happy to let our hp charms tick, but wouldn't bother to buff because it ticked her mp charm.

Long story short; Barb came, we cleared most of the mobs and killed a few bosses, no real problems. At one boss, they stress that it has an AoE, and to stay at max range.

It took 3 deaths of the cleric and some of the party for this to sink in. Three one-shot deaths to the AoE.

I think to add insult to injury, I was asked to remove the "Looking for squad members" slogan over my head after this, because it "Blocked her view". This is me, standing at the back of the party, using ranged attacks on mobs.

That's all I have to add, I know a lot of onus is placed upon the cleric in squads, and i'm usually pretty understanding, but there are just those odd times..
    ~ A little less flame, a little more spark, a little less light, a little more dark. ~
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    BM: I got 5 aps, but using TT99 evasion necklace, I'll tank (fail -_-)

Wizard: I have level 1 morning dew, takes way too long to cast, i'm not a cleric (reason why your guys get kicked from randoms easy)

Archer: I just use normal attacks, with bow or fists, because they do best DPS (yeah right, my archer does 10 times more damage than you by skill spamming while being LOWER LEVELED than you)

Cleric: I have level 1 stream heart rejuvenation and chromatic healing beam and purify. But I have a level 10 revive (I squad with one before, people kept dying, luckily I have my tactics of escaping squad wipes with no genie ;D)

Barb: I'm a fist barb, because they own (when they spend billions of coins or thousands of dollars maybe >.>)

Veno: we are nothing without pets QQ (uninstall the game please)

Assassin: I can use stealth (what a selfish, lazy moron) because assassins are nothing without stealth (fail)

Psychic: I got reflect, its better than bramble guard (your making it worse with that buff -_-")

Forum followers = NTY, i won't squad with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    BM: I got 5 aps, but using TT99 evasion necklace, I'll tank (fail -_-)
    A lot of bms do that, so what
    Wizard: I have level 1 morning dew, takes way too long to cast, i'm not a cleric (reason why your guys get kicked from randoms easy)
    wiz heal is actually pretty damn useful at level 10, I dont know any wizards that never leveled it
    Archer: I just use normal attacks, with bow or fists, because they do best DPS (yeah right, my archer does 10 times more damage than you by skill spamming while being LOWER LEVELED than you)
    not even gonna go there with you on that, again.
    Cleric: I have level 1 stream heart rejuvenation and chromatic healing beam and purify. But I have a level 10 revive (I squad with one before, people kept dying, luckily I have my tactics of escaping squad wipes with no genie ;D)
    stream is useless, chromatic is very situational, and whats wrong with level 10 revive?
    Barb: I'm a fist barb, because they own (when they spend billions of coins or thousands of dollars maybe >.>)
    and what is wrong with that exactly?
    Veno: we are nothing without pets QQ (uninstall the game please)
    haven't seen any veno's say that, but kinda true as dmg is split between char and pet, it is setup like that
    Assassin: I can use stealth (what a selfish, lazy moron) because assassins are nothing without stealth (fail)
    w/o stealth sins wouldn't be worth anything, and they would be underpowered, so try again.
    Psychic: I got reflect, its better than bramble guard (your making it worse with that buff -_-")
    and only one person can have that buff for the entire time as the cd is 10 mins, and yes it is sorta better then bramble as magic and ranged dmg can be reflected as well

/Comments in red
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    /Comments in red

BMs: I'll never appreciate -intervals, its only for people who don't know how to play the game. Cash shopping their way out is just failure. And LOL at evasion necklace when BMs use it. Fists are useful without intervals.

Wizard: I'm glad you agree with me on that, they forgot essential sutra on top of that.

Archer: I STOLE AGGRO from an archer 10 levels above me (6x) and almost got killed that time, I ran... dumb BH noobs ftl. I was in FB51 >.>

Cleric: are you serious about stream being useless? ARE YOU MAD? LOL Maybe cause of slow casting? I spam stream a lot and it was awesome, on top of that there is channeling powder with channeling gears, Its like strong version of ironheart. Its like saying pure hearted blessing is useless cause of 3 secs channeling. You can get around -30% channel gear, thats 2 secs, with powder thats 1 second, making it more superior than IH at times. And squad heal is very useful, though I am still getting used to it, but I seen clerics ingame use it rather nicely. I am not saying level 10 rev is not helpful, but what good is level 10 revive if they cause squad wipes a LOT. Rev becomes not even worth it. I don't care about leveled revive, I care about how strong is their heals are to keep me and themselves and others alive. Not reviving the dead. I would not mind if their rev was level 1, just keep people alive, its not that hard.

Barb: Barbs have terrible survivability and damage, they are better off using devour.

Veno: yeah, pets make them very easy to play, but without pets is more fuin, They make the best kiters ingame. And when there is cash shopping venoes, they can tank anything they please if they are pure VIT b:shocked

Assassin: I NEVER used stealth cause its useless. All I ever done was kiting and thats it, they are just another "ranged" class to me. They are almost OP as veno to the point of being boring. I really don't like easy mode b:surrender . I might agree in PK mode stealth is useful. But in other cases it is just plain stupid

Psychic: no it is not better than bramble, it would make things harder to keep aggro. They are worse as randoms than assassins. I rather just tank without it, it will put more pressure on tanks

I am surprised you say morning dew is useful but not stream while stream is faster/stronger,care to elaborate?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    A 5 APS who uses ornies for a month or two that are evasion might have a point. A 5 APS using them for half a year or more with the reasoning that they don't want to nerf their defenses is just an idiot.

And how bad is that cleric that a round of group buffs would tick their charm? Or better yet, why not just use the regen one first, let it go a while, and cast another set each time they regain their mp. Considering they should have 25+ regen a second, wouldn't take too long. To sum it up, that cleric was a friggin moron.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    BMs: I'll never appreciate -intervals, its only for people who don't know how to play the game. Cash shopping their way out is just failure. And LOL at evasion necklace when BMs use it. Fists are useful without intervals.
    granted 5.0 is complete overkill, it has its uses, and -int makes you attack faster so you deal more damage, how is that a bad thing
    Wizard: I'm glad you agree with me on that, they forgot essential sutra on top of that.
    I honestly have to say that is the only useful thing you have ever said, sutra heal is amazingness
    Archer: I STOLE AGGRO from an archer 10 levels above me (6x) and almost got killed that time, I ran... dumb BH noobs ftl. I was in FB51 >.>
    did you ever think to look at their weapon? skills offer higher dph, lower dps, auto attack is lower dph higher dps, thats how it works, and thats why magic classes may hit slow but hit hard as hell
    Cleric: are you serious about stream being useless? ARE YOU MAD? LOL Maybe cause of slow casting? I spam stream a lot and it was awesome, on top of that there is channeling powder with channeling gears, Its like strong version of ironheart. Its like saying pure hearted blessing is useless cause of 3 secs channeling. You can get around -30% channel gear, thats 2 secs, with powder thats 1 second, making it more superior than IH at times. And squad heal is very useful, though I am still getting used to it, but I seen clerics ingame use it rather nicely. I am not saying level 10 rev is not helpful, but what good is level 10 revive if they cause squad wipes a LOT. Rev becomes not even worth it. I don't care about leveled revive, I care about how strong is their heals are to keep me and themselves and others alive. Not reviving the dead. I would not mind if their rev was level 1, just keep people alive, its not that hard.
    What if you have a cleric with level 10 revive just for the sake of reviving yourself when **** hits the fan?, and stream is utterly useless, spam ih and on whatever it is and theyll stay alive, stream is only useful when you get the demon version and even then, highly situational. Purehearted actually heals less and is SLOWER then stream, I think that speaks for itself
    Barb: Barbs have terrible survivability and damage, they are better off using devour.
    Barbs, damage sucks 100% yes, but they are by far the best survivability class, that is what they are for, and if they want to use fists, so be it, at least then theyll have some dex to actually hit things.
    Veno: yeah, pets make them very easy to play, but without pets is more fuin, They make the best kiters ingame. And when there is cash shopping venoes, they can tank anything they please if they are pure VIT b:shocked
    why would you kite on a veno if they have a pet? thats what it is there for, to tank for you.
    Assassin: I NEVER used stealth cause its useless. All I ever done was kiting and thats it, they are just another "ranged" class to me. They are almost OP as veno to the point of being boring. I really don't like easy mode b:surrender . I might agree in PK mode stealth is useful. But in other cases it is just plain stupid
    stealth is amazingly useful, sins are not that op, and I die kinda fast if I get more then one person on me, sins are good at 1v1, suck in groups
    Psychic: no it is not better than bramble, it would make things harder to keep aggro. They are worse as randoms than assassins. I rather just tank without it, it will put more pressure on tanks
    How in the hell would it make it harder to keep agro if you have a reflect buff on that is making you deal more dmg to whatever it is you are attacking? It counts are your dmg, not the psy that buffed it on you.

I am surprised you say morning dew is useful but not stream while stream is faster/stronger,care to elaborate?
    heals way more then any cleric heal in one go, very nice to spam, and sage version has that proc to heal all the way, even if you are wearing something like a GM cape

/more comments in red
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2010
    /more comments in red
    replies

about the 5.0 bms, i know it gives tons of damage, but bms end up relying on faster heals or spark to keep healing, Though it is very fun to tank as a BM, but I'm not saying 5.0 BMs are useless, i'm actually saying they are OP that anyone can do that, all you just need is money, I seen 5.0 BMs, things dropped so fast it went boring.

About the archer, i haven't looked lol, but it won't change the fact i stole aggro from him when I was on my archer b:sweat

Channeling gear and powders help for all caster classes, how can stream be useless? I actually saved some barbs dying from bosses with it and I was that same secondary cleric, the barb was at somewhat, 20% HP left when fighting wurlord, I stacked 3. Barbs are not squishy, besides, IH heals only gradually, the other heals doesn't. I remembered that day when a BM was tanking Farng, the cleric didn't stack IH though, but he still died even with IH buff. IH is really a 15 second buff, it is heals like a fast HP healing potion, its only healing gradually, not always going to save you, not saying it is useless, I have it at level 9 going to level 10, very useful. But when on low HP, you have to heal them instantly or that person taking hits will die. Also sometimes clerics keeping on BB tends to steal aggro pretty easy (AOEs) from what I seen. Knockback + BB = aggro I think, maybe. But very useful skill overall but it seems to attract mobs O_O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53r77Fc7tY4&feature=related . But overall, there are ways to make casting and channeling faster without going demon.

I was really doing that kiting with venoes for the lols, but it actually worked nice. I even use pets to kite instead. At times, Tabby plumdrop takes 10X less damage than glacial walker b:chuckle nuke + pet slow + pull pet back to follow and nuke, it was sweat imho lol.

Well, I mean assassins they are boring in early levels. Puncture wound, slipstream strike, deep sting and knife throw, I barely even use buffs. I did die a few times as assassin, but thats when I went to not really paying attention lol.

Now about the buff, if psychic have on black voodoo, while the barb haves on the buff, when the barb run out of MP, which is in AOE, he can't roar, or use flesh ream to keep aggro because he lacks MP. I seen psychics get one shot from some bosses from stealing aggro in TT because barbs lost all their MP because of buff. I wasn't tanking but that was pretty painful to the psychic. But then again that was a few times. It also makes MP potions more costly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My eyes..melting out of their sockets.

Kittens..oh the kittens, how many have died in this thread.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Veno wispers me in BH100 at peachblossem..."U want me to lure?? Ummm, how do I??"

Barb: "I'm trying out my new AA build, hope you don't mind."

"Barb: Barbs have terrible survivability and damage, they are better off using devour.
    Barbs, damage sucks 100% yes, but they are by far the best survivability class, that is what they are for, and if they want to use fists, so be it, at least then theyll have some dex to actually hit things.
    "

I had a barb walk up to me at west gate in pk once. He looked at me, and whilst in kitty and self buffs, poked me for 14k, 9k, 10k :( And I hate 23k p.def. Barbs hurt if they know how to :P
  • Xaune - Sanctuary
    Xaune - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This is one I had for myself on my own cleric.

"Omg...where'd my IH go?!"

b:surrender Since then I've remedied click dragging my spells off the shortcuts..IH is now spammed in multiple locations.
  • Scathatch - Harshlands
    Scathatch - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:laugh
    My main is really Yulk.

b:chuckle
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Now about the buff, if psychic have on black voodoo, while the barb haves on the buff, when the barb run out of MP, which is in AOE, he can't roar, or use flesh ream to keep aggro because he lacks MP. I seen psychics get one shot from some bosses from stealing aggro in TT because barbs lost all their MP because of buff. I wasn't tanking but that was pretty painful to the psychic. But then again that was a few times. It also makes MP potions more costly

guess what happens when a cleric runs out of mana
    oh, I forgot, your cleric meditates during fights

you should really squad and do some dungeons.
    maybe you will learn about teamwork and how maximising dmg helps the squad
    while I agree that SoV eats the tank's mana and it's not really necessary (although I remember an awesome barb asking for it at the dragoons in FC [noob instance, i know]) it does help to keep aggro and kill the boss faster
    but sure, trust Yulk to want bosses to die slow, meditating instead of casting debuffs or attack, be too cheap (arent you rich since you grind?) to use a pot to save the squad and blaming a class instead. and yes, I'm annoyed although I should think that since you said that psys are the worst "extras" actually means that we are the best.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Of course, you also carry around an extra set of light armor... that's so much more fail, yet you don't even realize... if you said, hold on, I'll switch to my LA, or if I character info'd you and saw you wearing full LA, I would kick you from party and kill you. You're an idiot.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SteelJupiter - Archosaur
    SteelJupiter - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    a few days ago.. in bh51

a lvl 83 sin and i were on our way to the rest of the squad

sin: Dont worry, u wont die, ill sacrifice myself for a cleric :D

me: Alright...
    -fushma appears-

sin - stealths right when fushma attacks-

me: - dies- " WTH?!"

sin: Don't you have stealth?

-SteelJupiter has left the squad-
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My main is really Yulk.

b:chuckle

a few days ago.. in bh51

-fushma appears-

b:chuckle The funniest 2 in a while now b:chuckle
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Another one... this was pure fail. i was helping with fb51

random lvl 66 Barb: Ok guys, whatever u do DONT DIE. There is NO way anyone can revive u so u gonna have to come back after release corpse.

-**Note that i was the only cleric and was standing right in front of the barb.**

me: Ok dude, im gonna leave now.

Barb: NOOO! Dont leave ur our tank!

\\Facepalm\\

• ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Another one... this was pure fail. i was helping with fb51

random lvl 66 Barb: Ok guys, whatever u do DONT DIE. There is NO way anyone can revive u so u gonna have to come back after release corpse.

-**Note that i was the only cleric and was standing right in front of the barb.**

me: Ok dude, im gonna leave now.

Barb: NOOO! Dont leave ur our tank!

\\Facepalm\\

You make me want to make a char in Archosaur just for the lols b:chuckle
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    50s is high level?
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    vristion wrote: »
    50s is high level?

idk ask Yulk
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    a few days ago.. in bh51

-fushma appears-

That just made my day. XD b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
    edited September 2010
    Glad i could help. Ill probably have something else to share tomoro. i get stuck with idiots alot for bh and fb..

Edit: actually i have something else to share.. it happened quite recently.
  • Foxy_Kinks - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Kinks - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    a veno not knowing the following:

what amp damage is
    what purge is
    what bramble is
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Level 94 barb with 4soc anni helm and armor with full VIT +10 stones etc. etc. asking what is Plume Shell. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Level 94 barb with 4soc anni helm and armor with full VIT +10 stones etc. etc. asking what is Plume Shell. b:chuckle

I actually wouldn't blame them on that, its entirely possible they never played/bothered to ask a cleric what that skill was called, they might know what it looks like and what its does, but not have a damn clue what it is called.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Hm, that's sure better than a 90s barb asking me what this Bestial Rage thing is that I keep telling him to use for Chi...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hm, that's sure better than a 90s barb asking me what this Bestial Rage thing is that I keep telling him to use for Chi...

how could a barb not know what tht skill is tht skill is pure awsomeb:shockedb:dirty
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Deadlyexotic - Lost City
    Deadlyexotic - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Uhhh.. what do u guys/gals consider high lvl?

Also what is the highest lvl u can get 2 on PWI??
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Uhhh.. what do u guys/gals consider high lvl?

Also what is the highest lvl u can get 2 on PWI??

this is what my lvl range scale is

1-40 low newb lvls 41-80 mid lvls 80+ high lvls

also the highest lvl you can get is 105 which no one has gotten yet
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle