Top Factions

Options

Comments

• valeriepuma
    valeriepuma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    First off, the q.q on this thread is amazingly funny.

Top factions? well....

1. Narla :Incredibly high leveled guild, quiet/active/strong leadership. Minimal drama on WC.

2. Impulse :4th leader of not, drama or not......we all know impulses werid struture and daily Q.Q fests over WC. Yes, it's full of e-tards but simple fact is, Impulse is superpower....but for how long, who knows?

3. Fatalis :Massive influx of high levels from assorted factions, Active leadership. High amount of veteran TW'ers....etc etc. Fatalis will soon top Impulse. Assuming Narla dosn't start chasing them like they did to Impulse.....

4.Templar :Quiet, seemingly half-deadish faction that owns 6 lands. Sure Merlin rolled a BM and practically every old exe/marshal they had ragequitted them. But they're clearly a decent faction.

5. SoulSlayr :Many would say wtf? Don't. Even though many of it's former high levels left. They've recruited a few big names... Proc.VAudi. etc. Active lead, werid officer system though. SS is a contender for the future.

6. DarkSoL :Clearly a dying faction, weak leadership, changing officers. Nothing too much good to say here, like a half dead horse.
  • KaIahari - Archosaur
    KaIahari - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    QQ

I posted this before you guys became a regular TW factions D;
    I'd have to agree with Proc, if it wasn't for you horrible position on the map you guys would top Darksol now.

Lol, all good, don't matter now...Leverage is dead lol...fell apart quite easily tbh =3
    ◦♥◦ kαlαhαr
  • KaIahari - Archosaur
    KaIahari - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rad isn't as strong as Tao.. yet! And 4. should be TE! >;[ They're getting all the Enrage alts.

TE=TheEmpire right xD? My friend chucked my old char in there now that he's got her lol :3
    ◦♥◦ kαlαhαr
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1. Asuras
    2. QQme
    3. Neferious
    4. Conqueror

no other factions worth mentioning
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FirstPk - Archosaur
    FirstPk - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1. Asuras
    2. QQme
    3. Neferious
    4. Conqueror

b:question Do these factions still exist?b:question
  • studmuffinvick
    studmuffinvick Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Top factions? well....

1. Narla :Incredibly high leveled guild, quiet/active/strong leadership. Minimal drama on WC.

2. Impulse :4th leader of not, drama or not......we all know impulses werid struture and daily Q.Q fests over WC. Yes, it's full of e-tards but simple fact is, Impulse is superpower....but for how long, who knows?

3. Fatalis :Massive influx of high levels from assorted factions, Active leadership. High amount of veteran TW'ers....etc etc. Fatalis will soon top Impulse. Assuming Narla dosn't start chasing them like they did to Impulse.....

4.Templar :Quiet, seemingly half-deadish faction that owns 6 lands. Sure Merlin rolled a BM and practically every old exe/marshal they had ragequitted them. But they're clearly a decent faction.

5. SoulSlayr :Many would say wtf? Don't. Even though many of it's former high levels left. They've recruited a few big names... Proc.VAudi. etc. Active lead, werid officer system though. SS is a contender for the future.

6. DarkSoL :Clearly a dying faction, weak leadership, changing officers. Nothing too much good to say here, like a half dead horse.
    i agree with valeriepuma's list. although impulse has closed the gap on narla (or caught up) the list is still clear.
    1-narla: simply because of the fact that they are way more stable than impulse.
    2-impulse: tied with narla in power but lack in leadership and stability.
    3-fatalis: staying alive by a hair, will remain here until narla catches up to them.
    4-templar: will be dieing very soon seeing how fatalis (who is clearly stronger than them) is about to start taking land.
    5-soulslayr: very very stable faction with great leadership. i agree that they are the future and they're coming fast.
    6-immunity: after taking 2 lands from darksol its clear they over took darksol (which at this point isnt saying much). very stable leader ship and future contenders as well.
    7-genesis: yes folks genesis, most would say leverage im not most. leverage cannot take down darksol and they did.
    8-darksol: with 2 lands left and getting bombarded with attacks every weekend its only a matter of time before they cease to exist. and like i said leverage cannot take them down.
    9-leverage: no one really know whats left of them, but i dont really think they can take anyone else on top of them.
    10-bandobros: they have a few high levels and have stuck together through a lot. no one really knows what the future holds for them (or if there is a future left).
  • smith74
    smith74 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Top factions? well....

As far as future "potential" goes i'd say this is a pretty accurate guide, aside from DarkSol, (Templar could rise to the top 2 very quickly if they changed to a better leadership). Narla will probly stay on the top until either...

A: they lose 1 battle, and thus all the big ego's in it as well. And I mean lose, not tie; or

B: all the high lvl players in Narla that are only allowed to either sit and watch on the sidelines start a mass exodus.

But honestly even if this does happen, Narla's biggest asset is that they know how to use their money. And any other guild will find it pretty tough going against 80 players with all +10 lvl 100+ gear.

But, 1 more side to that is, when you hit lvl 100 and have leet gear, what else is there to do on PWI? I think the only thing that's going to take down Narla any time soon, is another server opening up. (not much fun owning everything when your the only ones there)

And for #5, possibly #4 SoulSlayr is definitely there. I meet a ton of ex-members from SS that always talk about how good it was, and how as soon as they start getting some land they're gonna go back. So if SS starts getting back on the map, get ready for a mass influx of players into that faction. If I see anything from SS, it's long-term strategy, kinda odd the way they do it, but I do agree that they do have extremely stable leadership.
  • Boofs - Archosaur
    Boofs - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1. Conqueror

Fixed for you
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1. Bunnies cuz they have the best guild name EVAR :3
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fixed for you

and tbh for what i heard and what they did after they got the map...i think that they are
  • studmuffinvick
    studmuffinvick Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    now it'll get interesting soulslayr and immunity both have lands now its only a matter of who recruits better
  • Siiobhan - Archosaur
    Siiobhan - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    smith74 wrote: »
    And for #5, possibly #4 SoulSlayr is definitely there. I meet a ton of ex-members from SS that always talk about how good it was, and how as soon as they start getting some land they're gonna go back. So if SS starts getting back on the map, get ready for a mass influx of players into that faction. If I see anything from SS, it's long-term strategy, kinda odd the way they do it, but I do agree that they do have extremely stable leadership.

The thing about SoulSlayr is that we are accountable to what our guild stands for first and foremost. We expect our members to be held to a higher standard and the result is that while we lose people sometimes that can't live up to that, we gain more than we lose because of it. We have survived two situations where people left for "easy money" in the bigger guild and yet continue to gain in strength and character. WE are in it for the long haul and our devoted core of players gets stronger every day. Unlike some guilds, in SoulSlayr EVERYONE has a voice that is heard. Whether you are a Demon/Sage or a lvl 40 we take care of our own and expect them to show respect to EVERYONE on the server, not just SoulSlayr members. I was a member of both QuestSeek and Radiance on HT server and I learned that the guild that works to be a shining light on the server will outlast all others and while the road to the top may be longer, it will lead there for sure.

We will take land, lose land and repeat the process until we are strong enough that we can't be beaten and we will do it with dignity and honor.

If you represent that ideal, come be a part of it and be here when we rise like cream to the top.

Much love to all on Arch Server,
    Siiobhan, Leader of SoulSlayr
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Another Mini-Necro, the only thing that kept arch forums good apart from Tivas raging was the best of threads. heres my opinion on the top 5 for now:

Narla: Still Top land Holder with 190m income. Had there first TW Vs. Impulse in awhile and won in 2 Hours 4x Mins on the defense, apparently this was due to ULMOS changing Tacts. at last moment. Still got Stable core, good players who PvE alot.

Impulse: Second with 150m income, they outlevel Narla by Quite abit, and have the beefiest barbs on server, got a good core TW squads but lack the DD's, and the banning of the Arch Bros didnt help em either. a Birdie told me SolarSlayr merged into Fatalis who merged into Impulse before TW, So they might have what it takes to ungay the server soon.

Fatalis: 70m income Had it rough the past couple weeks with narla on them, was good strong faction under previous lead taking 1k streams dispite everyone thinking they wouldnt, but Titan as lead will only cause the guild to crash and burn especially since he plays 10 mins a week.

Immunity: Income of 30m. Proberly the best big-small faction on the map nice quite stable guild, very friendly and have pretty good turnouts for TW too, being here is alot of fun for the TW's and they've beaten DarkSol twice and BandofBros.

Templars = Domain: Both guilds havent had a proper shot at each other yet so i cant tell whos stronger. Templars have been around alot longer and have the numbers for a long defense, Domain have the levels, being yet another guild thrown together under ara's control dont know how long it will stay up for, but they got good pkers. 30m income for Templars 10m for Domain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Rynis - Archosaur
    Rynis - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    a Birdie told me SolarSlayr merged into Fatalis who merged into Impulse before TW, So they might have what it takes to ungay the server soon.

Untrue, just a small group left Fatalis that joined Impulse due to fail leadership changes after Pinkah quit. Hell some Fatalis went to Narla too. Titan's inactivity and Saraise_'s idiocy is sending Fatalis crashing down. They won't last much longer. Titan hates the game anyway he can't wait to quit, and Saraise_.... Hah not worth writing about.

Ijs.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    "SolarSlayr merged into Fatalis who merged into Impulse before TW"

No SS/Fats Merged, ones that flew to impulse just grabbed on to the coattails, some went to Narla to reap thier already established success, but that is how it goes in the game.

Saraise More less had the position thrown in her lap. Now with Siiobhan as director, there should be some lighter sides to REBUILDING the faction after such a bumpy road this past month.
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Narla: Still Top land Holder with 190m income. Had there first TW Vs. Impulse in awhile and won in 2 Hours 4x Mins on the defense, apparently this was due to ULMOS changing Tacts. at last moment. Still got Stable core, good players who PvE alot.

Towards the last hour we had still not made any pushes into their base. Instead of losing at 3 hours and killing charm I made the call for a full push on B while their cats moved down C. I gambled the last part, and thats that. It could have been a 3 hour TW easily. We really felt the sting of JJ Blessings as they had far more Archers and Wizards.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Templars = Domain: Both guilds havent had a proper shot at each other yet so i cant tell whos stronger. Templars have been around alot longer and have the numbers for a long defense, Domain have the levels, being yet another guild thrown together under ara's control dont know how long it will stay up for, but they got good pkers. 30m income for Templars 10m for Domain.

The turnout for our first TW vs Templars was just 7 of our people vs them and we still stayed in TW for 2 hours and some minutes. Ara has made a lot of factions which had absolutely no structure or rules, but Domain looks very promising. We have the levels and a decent amount of skilled players who gain more experience every day because most of us are going white named. Our faction grew exponentially in the past week and we will show what we can do as soon as we get a decent TW (:

I'll be as bold as to say that we can take on Fatalis and, if not win, give them a hell of a run for their money<3
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1. Narla- never has lost a Territory War, granted eventually it will have to happen but other then one tie it hasnt yet.
    2. Impulse- has only lost to narla putting them in clear ridding position for second. Lost twice while getting "ganked", i still do not understand how SoulSlayr was a threat to a faction as big as impulse but they will call it gank.
    3. Gap
    4. Gap
    5. Gap
    6. Fatalis- going through a rough patch right now see if they can pull through
    7. Gap
    8. Immunity- these guys came out of no where to take land south of arch
    9. Domain- small high lvl group of players
    10. Templars- i worry for templars that they will lose all their land to Fatalis/ Domain
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rynis - Archosaur
    Rynis - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'll be as bold as to say that we can take on Fatalis and, if not win, give them a hell of a run for their money<3

Most likely. Fatalis' only strength is the leadership click that are 9x. The rest are all 7-8x..
    I won't even mention the organisation failure. :P
  • Vallissia - Archosaur
    Vallissia - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This list is just my opinion of course...

1. Narla: Incredibly well rounded faction, with a amazing level of communication in our TW's.
    Leadership is not constantly changing in general, and it's solid and reliable. Guild atmosphere is quite pleasant and friendly aswell. Narla is hands down, the number one TW faction on Arch server. It's just simple truth as of the moment.

2. Impulse: Without a doubt only marginally inferior to Narla TW-wise. Impulse's raw power is in my opinion the best. Their main weakness is their own organization and tactics. They enter TW and play it like it's a giant deathmatch map (FPS Term). Impulse seems to try to break their opponents down by sending incredibly well equipped squads to rollover enemy forces. While this clearly works, their is no organized strong pushes.... just smaller 'raiding squads' trying to PK(?) people in a TW map for kill counts. On their current fourth leader, with no real major TW wins (I don't really count crushing Enemy or SS,etc as much of a win) under their belts, it would be quite silly to even consider them number one.

3. Nobody.

4. Fatalis: Mostly everyone knows about how rough of times Fatalis has been struggling through. But Fatalis is clearly third. Leadership is virtually non-existent and the core levels are at a medicore 6x-7x. Despite all Fatalis's problems, they have alot of land. Recently SoulSlayr merged within Fatalis. Now this move isn't really a major deal. SS is good, and I respect many of their people, but you simply cannot add five good members and expect to compete with Narla or Impulse.

5. Nobody.

These are the top five factions in my views. Now there are smaller and very well organized factions like Immunity on the server. But the gaps are so wide...I wouldn't honestly put them against the above theresaid factions.
  • MystyqueXx__ - Archosaur
    MystyqueXx__ - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1. Narla - super-power (nuff said)
    2. Impulse - got the people and the levels... Narla's biggest conteder
    3. Fatalis - recovering from leadership shifts... definately headed in the right direction
    4. Impulse - finally getting a good footprint on the map... keep it going
    5. BandofBros - you guys have good potential... you need to break the "land-lock" you're in
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Theres only two factions on the server its just a matter of time for the map to get narla and impulse colors only....

I they didnt attack each other on the past the the map would be a lot diferent than it is now...

Unfornantly no other faction can defend against these two... to attack them will be even worst,,,,
  • Vallissia - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The main problem is, on such a newer server; Arch simply has too many smaller TW factions. We are barely entering our.... fourth(?) month and the map is already a two faction map.

Other guilds simply do not try to grow to a decent level, since the playerbase is so low and spread out....they cannot recruit effectively.

By the time the general server population realizes this, it will be far too late for the re-birth of new and highly organized TW factions.

As a member of Narla, nobody evens shows up to the TW's we're in. The only ones who will even fight is Impulse. Now I love TW, so in my mind.... no-show TW's are quite ZzzZz.

Fatalis always regards itself as a major contender, but with zero major wins or even honest defenses vs Narla....how would that even be plausible?

Arguing that one faction is stronger than the other is nonsense. Very rarely EVER will two opposite factions be 100% equal to eachother. To me, giving up beforehand.. before the battles even starts...is quite dishonorable.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    As long as you have one or two big factions, the mid level, factions will be feeder factions for the higher ones, and the low end factions will be a feeder faction for the mid level ones.

It really boils down to the loyalty factor...Which in this game seems more in favor of NONE than pure.

One narla/impulse leaves, a few ex fats, templar etc joins...

This happens on most ALL MMOs out there.
  • Vallissia - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    vristion wrote: »

It really boils down to the loyalty factor...

Smartest thing said in here for quite some time. Very correct indeed.
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1:Narla
    2:Impulse(pk wise Narla/Impulse are tie there is times when no Impulse PKs same with Narla)
    3:Faitalis
    4:Domain
    5:Immunity

It's not just about how many lands you have its about what u see alot of in PK ect...
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1.Infamu

they were the best... oh **** wrong server b:surrender
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you mean imfamy? as in RT?? LMAOOOO

if you wanna go down the roads of other servers, Nef, Regi, Tao, Enrage in their prime would Annihilate imfamy on their worst days, and probably still would today. b:chuckle

i have to laugh at anyone that says anything from RT is the best
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol

just....

lol
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    NubTuul, u made me quit PWI! Gosh way to set an example for me by leaving the game b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]