Top Factions

Options

Comments

• _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Like making fun of someone for having a big nose. Not nice.

may not be nice but the truth hurts sometime does it not?

...im one to be brutally honest...
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    brent40 wrote: »
    Nah I have heard her in suckass mode, all sweet and soft when wanting people to help her get levels and gear.b:chuckle

ok, "suckass mode", lol. I can't stop laughing.

What color does your name turn when you are in suckass mode?

Suckass isn't filtered? Something about that seems wrong . . . .

may not be nice but the truth hurts sometime does it not?

...im one to be brutally honest...

You can be brutally honest without being mean. Its called "insensitive". Mean is something completely different.

All archers are mean, qq. Must have to do with having to be an elf . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • gershwinn
    gershwinn Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    not worth it.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    suck *** mode.

I wish I could turn into suckass mode.

oh wait, nevermind.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Proskii - Archosaur
    Proskii - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i wish your heimerdinger didn't suckass
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i wish your heimerdinger didn't suckass

oh that's hot baby.

you want it in deeper?
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oh that's hot baby.

you want it in deeper?

ewww cable, put that down
    you don't know where it's been!
  • Proskii - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oh that's hot baby.

you want it in deeper?

haha, but isn't that a question I should be asking you
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

o.o re you allowed to post things like this
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

LMAO FAIL PHOTOSHOP
    did you do this when you were drunk?
    you can do better than that in Paint
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol dont get banned again proski

btw :D learn to edit things, that image looks semi fail b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Proskii - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you guys have a square butt, that was by design

and besides i already cursed out live support, don't know what else they could do to me b:pleased
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you guys have a square butt, that was by design

and besides i already cursed out live support, don't know what else they could do to me b:pleased

take a look at the fu.ck it thread and thats what they could do to u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    WTF is this...I dont even (how many times have I said that today *epic face palm* )

Really? Really?? Just because PWI just had a forum mini blow up in GD doesnt mean you can near-to-pron images on here all hidden away. b:shutup my mother can photoshop better than this and she can barely understand how to use email ijs....

Keeping you perma banned is the least they can do-IP banning is the next step. Geez threads get so derailed so fast.
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    1. Narla
    2. Elusive
    9. Phoenix
    10. The Rest

Even though Elusive recently defeated narla in a tw it was because of a defensive, however narlas crystal was almost destroyed. However that is not enough to be number 1, Narla has been consitantly powerful since the start of the server, do not all jump on the elusive band wagon we like being underdogs b:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:shutup

You know...when Impulse did this exact same thing they didn't get an epeen the size of the forum blowout over the weekend ijs...

Tonight...tonight that was like seeing that "unmentionable thread" on WC. That was the sickening part. The big difference between Elusive and Impulse is the respectability and the way they carry themselves. You really have no room to say anything (and I meant to whisper why Pro wasn't IP banned already not perma-I always have typo problems) and the way you carried yourself out was beyond ridiculous. And the people who went into GD thought the flames there were bad, what happened tonight was just...waaaaay out the window.

Do I have yet to remind you yet again that you wasted 7 mil on "trying to trump bid Narla"? *sigh*
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:shutup

You know...when Impulse did this exact same thing they didn't get an epeen the size of the forum blowout over the weekend ijs...

Tonight...tonight that was like seeing that "unmentionable thread" on WC. That was the sickening part. The big difference between Elusive and Impulse is the respectability and the way they carry themselves. You really have no room to say anything (and I meant to whisper why Pro wasn't IP banned already not perma-I always have typo problems) and the way you carried yourself out was beyond ridiculous. And the people who went into GD thought the flames there were bad, what happened tonight was just...waaaaay out the window.

Do I have yet to remind you yet again that you wasted 7 mil on "trying to trump bid Narla"? *sigh*

remeber when narla defended a 3v1 attack on elusive, fatalis, and impulse. We sat and listened to you guys on World chat for those 5 minutes of shame. So, yes we were stuck up but i do not think its that bad. Also about proski's pic, proski is under alot of pressure to make elusive succeed and when he gets banned thats the last thing he needs, will i argue that he should have done that, no. But i think others would have to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options

A. I think it VERY funny how now Impulse was the Ms. Manners faction on the server? Please, Tami, don't think you can rewrite history because there are still very very many of us that were there, dear. Narla's biggest gripe against Impulse was their mouthy wc drama. Now that Mango and Mexi are bffs, I'm sure thats all different, and thats fine.

But to say that Impulse was "respectable" back during those all too few weeks of the direct Narla/Impulse conflicts (not to mention BEFORE), well, its sets off my bs detector so bad its smoking right now.

B. The "unmentionable" thread became hostile because something came to light that wasn't well know, and painted Narla in a less than favorable light, at least imo. Narla claims now that it wasn't genuine, that Mango was misquoted by Mexi, etc. etc. etc. I for one have said all I need to say on that. Just know that certain people choose to believe their lying eyes and not any Narla appologist.

C. And as for anything being "way out the window", given that many of us now know all to well what REALLY happened to proski and WHO was behind it, perhaps you should stop attacking other factions and turn that critical eye and even more critical yap to your own members when talking about "respectability" and conduct beyond the bounds of fair play. If you don't know what I am talking about, all the more reason you should keep your mouth shut and pick some more herbs. If you do, please spare me any more of your proportedly noble ramblings about respectable conduct as though narla members have not engaged in things far more, well, nefarious.

You are "Narla uber alles" and thats fine. But if you think you will be able to spout this kind of demonstrably false propaganda unchallenged, well, don't quit your day job.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Elusive_Herb - Archosaur
    Elusive_Herb - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yes, a lord of the rings quote was such a despicable move by me lol. honestly guys? think about that, if that doesn't say it all i don't even know what to do or say or how to finish this sentence even.

and the picture? that picture was posted how long ago? even before most would say we had any chance to do well this weekend. see the difference between me and all the other leaders is that i'm confident and have stood by what I felt forever, win OR lose. i don't change who i am or let it go to my head. if you find me sitting around telling people about how great i was on my past server, or that i had 3 years experience playing wizard in the remote hills of some far eastern country where i developed this lucrative tw strat and that is why we are destined to be so successful, or that our enemies have no chance! because of it, you let me know.

its funny because i openly admit before elusive, i have never had any experience leading a faction, let alone tw, but i'm glad. i don't see myself as above anybody in my faction and you can ask all 190 members one by one that question and be stunned by your answers. I respect them like you wouldn't even know how to, i don't intrude on people or try and give them guidelines. everybody is appreciated to the fullest for who they are when they become family here. most the credit should go to icezicle because she kept me from quitting when i was bored out my mind. all i am is just a guy who felt like doing something about the server instead of sitting around pretending i needed to wait before I or others had any fun.

and edit: what are you talking about we wasted 7 mill to trump narla? that bid on ancient wall was 2mill, i don't know where people kept getting ridiculous numbers from, maybe bathtime lied to you guys and said they bidded higher but they really didn't

and one more thing tamius, miss try and play the high ground yet is just as guilty if not worse than who she accuses. as blood said, when narla won their 3 way gank (which wasnt even a great feat considering all things at that point in time), you guys were hoo-rahing like no ****ing end. FOR NARLA!!! FOR NARLAA!! linking your weapons in world chat and what not, it was literally no different except we didn't turn into sore losers when we lost, we looked forward to next week instead of cry like a bunch of whiny over-privileged bltches.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Narla's biggest gripe against Impulse was their mouthy wc drama

I looked at Elusive's roster. Most of the WC mouths from those days seem to have all joined lips now in one factions...

birds of a feather I guess.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I looked at Elusive's roster. Most of the WC mouths from those days seem to have all joined lips now in one factions...

Mayhaps thou shalt look at Narla's roster as well, oh less than keen observer? They have a few note worthy ones in their midsts "from those days" as well. Actually, 3 of the biggest I recall . . . .
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I am not sure....I think Narla has at least as many WC Mouths as we do.... Sigh, I wish I am rich enough to become one
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have been playing a year.. exclusively on Sanctuary. While the OP is from Sanctuary I have NEVER heard of any of the guilds listed in his post. What server are they from? That would help if when people list players or guilds if they list the server they are on. tyvm..
  • Rhenton - Archosaur
    Rhenton - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have been playing a year.. exclusively on Sanctuary. While the OP is from Sanctuary I have NEVER heard of any of the guilds listed in his post. What server are they from? That would help if when people list players or guilds if they list the server they are on. tyvm..

Tis the Archosaur subforum. Where all srz bznz is served in bulk. The majority of factions and players listed are on the Archosaur server....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Forsakenx for the sig
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    edited October 2010
    Options

Ill bite sir troll. We talk a lot but we back it up. You mad we better then you and rub it in your face?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ill bite sir troll. We talk a lot but we back it up. You mad we better then you and rub it in your face?

I am.
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    Options

Better than me? I would have to be one trying to compete for it to have any effect. I just made a valid statment... So lower your teenage driven e-peen and try that on someone that really cares..
  • gershwinn
    gershwinn Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Seems to me you do care or why react that way? You are obviously a tiny little person who holds onto grudges and mistaken opinions because it is all you have. I have yet to see you add anything of value to these forums

Grow up and be an adult.
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sigh......
  • brent40
    edited October 2010
    Options
    gershwinn wrote: »
    Seems to me you do care or why react that way? You are obviously a tiny little person who holds onto grudges and mistaken opinions because it is all you have. I have yet to see you add anything of value to these forums

Grow up and be an adult.

I would add my hairy ***, I think that would contribute more to this forum than you have with your self righteous conceit.

This has become my morning paper, the news papers are too full of morons and it is one sided.. can't call the journalist out on their BS.

I played on arch server alongside most of these contradicting ***-buckets, and now when I read, and see them spew illogical puke all over the forums, i have that privilege to comment. If you don't like it, suck it...