Top Factions

Options

Comments

• AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fatalis has huge potential impluse hum yeah i'd have say thay are top of the chain for this month so to speak :)

but u have to look at how fast archasour is growing with new players new guilds amazing players that are ventrans.. when all ventrans are in one faction that will be the decideing factor who will be the top 5 guilds.. or so to speak like other servers

dominating faction of the map but hopefuly i'd like too see strong battles back and fourth and no domination of the map that just makes new players less wanting to play sence one faction as it all what's the point of trying right.. no fun there even for the nation that is dominating

Fatalis has some potential since Asuras disbanded and went to them, but guild merges RARELY ever work out. There are often severe clashes of opinion on how to lead the guild, what they should do, etc, and they like to play hot potato with leadership and officers.

Not to mention Titanicus is finicky with his factions..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • _TONJULU_ - Archosaur
    _TONJULU_ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TARONDAR is not and has never been a big faction, we're a small family based group been together on HT for about 18months, we came here to have a blast on TW, but although we would never class ourselves as a "big" faction we are strong organised and helpfull, still ... nice to see we even get a mention b:laugh lol
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Archosaur server soon to be dominated by 2 colors...
    It sounds as if you act surprised lol

Every time a new server opens you hope it will be better than the rest at TW and not 1-2 dominating factions etc.

All those other servers didn't teach you a thing yet? What do you think would make a new one different?
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why not surprise us with something different, oh wait...whenever a faction tries to start up they usually fail 2-3 weeks into it....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lobster - Lost City
    Lobster - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. Narla
    2. Impulse
    3. Fatalis
    4. Templar
    5. Enemy
    6. DarkSol
    7. SoulSlyr

1 and 2 :: Things have been a toss up between Narla and Impulse for quite some time. There were individuals voicing that Impulse had the slighter edge, but after this weekend's TW, that edge was obviously not enough to defeat Narla in a TW. Although I personally do not count a 3 hr defense as a "win", a win is a win I suppose and the top rank (as of now) goes to Narla. Impulse is nothing to be looked down upon, however.

3 :: Fatalis, although a fairly new faction, has been taking land pretty aggressively week in and week out. Their growth has been exponential and have aquired quite a large force of high lvl'ed and highly skilled players. Although they have yet to fight a "real" contender on the map, they are definitely a force to watch. It also helps that they have some beast barbs to aid in future TWs to come.

4:: Templars, one of the oldest factions on the server, second to ever acquire a piece of land, have been the center of many debates on how "strong" they really are. They do own a significant piece of the map and have quite a few members. Recently, it was reported they aquired majority of Sense (dead) and we can only assume they will try to absorb the rest of their territory (*cough* free land up top fellas *cough*). However, they have yet to ever go up against a power house to prove their strength and was pretty quickly defeated by Asuras prior to their collapse. Fatalis now borders them and Narla is quickly closing in. Either faction can (and probably will) put Templars to the test.

5 :: I've been hearing and seeing quite a few things about this faction. Pretty quiet as far as TW factions go, they do seem to have quite a few strong numbers. They are blessed with some powerful DDs which can create deciding moments in the TW front. Personally, I don't know enough to comment but they are definitely a faction to watch.

6 and 7 :: Another quiet TW faction, acquiring land throughout the map, but havent heard anything significant from this server to really believe that they are a powerhouse of any kind. However, they do own piece of the map and seem to be farily active so, I put em up here.
  • Lylise - Archosaur
    Lylise - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1- Impulse
    2- Narla
    3- Fatalis
    4- Enemy
    5- Templar
    6- Darksol

theres no more guilds that deserves to be named :P
  • Solid__ - Archosaur
    Solid__ - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1- Impulse
    2- Narla
    3- Fatalis
    4- Enemy
    5- Templar
    6- Darksol

theres no more guilds that deserves to be named :P

Those are indeed the strongest facs to date.
  • Amrynn - Archosaur
    Amrynn - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Those are indeed the strongest facs to date.

Narla should come top as they recently beat Impulse in a TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Ill put that argument out before it even gets started. b:shocked *runs to grab a bucket of icewater*

Narla didnt beat Impulse, and Impulse didnt beat Narla. To say Narla beat Impulse would require for Narla to have taken out their crystal before the three hour mark, which did not happen. Same goes for Impulse, which didnt happen.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Solid__ - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options

You could put Narla at top they fought well. My opinion is slightly bias b:laugh

I was impressed by the Narla BM's they did a good job stunning when Narla pushed back.
  • DarksShade - Archosaur
    DarksShade - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    funny how people keep saying 1 impulse 2. Narla or 1 Narla 2 Impulse....

the fact is TW was a draw between us so the correct way to say it would be more like

1. Impad/Narnia
    2.Fatalis
    3.etc (dont keep the track on others really)

but after saying this, in a strategical purpose we got an advantage on Impad since they decided to bid on us our leader took the opportunity to go for a easy wined TW, the goal isnt to show who has a bigger e-peen but yet to be the one with the most territory on the map even if its done in a easy or some people would say cheap way, its still less charm **** for everyone and a new land to our collection.

by the way, i must say, i bet impad was pretty excited when we become neightboor, and honnestly got me nervous and excited at same time. saying Narla is better then impad wouldnt be right as saying impulse is better then Narnia but on the territory domination quest, we got a little advantage since we have now 6 territory and impulse 5.

so in a way saying
    1.Narla
    2.impulse
    isnt that wrong but thats only by the map, and i must say i find soochie pretty arrogant toward us, and the way she said "impulse gonna win after 2h" was pretty much either a way to convince herself and remove the stress, either trying to discourage us, either some serious underestimating or maybe everything togeter. i have 1 answer yet to that: proski video at the very start. THATS A ONE SHOT >:3

thats all i had to say.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ill put that argument out before it even gets started. b:shocked *runs to grab a bucket of icewater*

Narla didnt beat Impulse, and Impulse didnt beat Narla. To say Narla beat Impulse would require for Narla to have taken out their crystal before the three hour mark, which did not happen. Same goes for Impulse, which didnt happen.

who is your perm tw buffer...next time il kill ur cleric then purge you QQ

Nobody purges in impulse b:surrender

Sadly i dont think either impulse or narla will have another tw in a while. Since
    its kinda a "omg get the map" game and well...im over that but others are not.

TW pay can go kill itself, i don't need it. What I do need is a rivalry so fueled that
    both guilds bid on each other week in and week out. Buuut il put my life on it that it won't.

PvE is ftw....why did i come here...stupid bordom
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • KanariaRose - Archosaur
    KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sorry to disappoint you all, but Kashira is clearly the best faction, its to epic to let any one but me in

いきましょう、 ピチカート!
  • Tibetai - Archosaur
    Tibetai - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what about enemy ? They are really strong and haven't lost a pvp tw yet :) don't underestimate them :)
  • Solid__ - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what about enemy ? They are really strong and haven't lost a pvp tw yet :) don't underestimate them :)

They strong we did beat them last nights TW in around 20 min with one push though. I think there is a considerable gap in power between the top 2 facs and the rest at this time.

As a cata barb on the front lines only took 1 charm tick in the Enemy TW, when we TW vs Narla it went till the clock ran out and those lovely ppl ate a whole charm and defended there land like braveheart in that time for the V.

Forcast for Templar look dismal they getting attacked by 3 facs same day today. GL Templars. Thats a lot of TW experience to gain in one night.We see if it makes them stronger. Be interesting to see if they can hold all the lands or maybe they defend 2 and no show one. Will be interesting to see what goes down.
  • Chasestail - Archosaur
    Chasestail - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They strong we did beat them last nights TW in around 20 min with one push though. I think there is a considerable gap in power between the top 2 facs and the rest at this time.

As a cata barb on the front lines only took 1 charm tick in the Enemy TW, when we TW vs Narla it went till the clock ran out and those lovely ppl ate a whole charm and defended there land like braveheart in that time for the V.

Forcast for Templar look dismal they getting attacked by 3 facs same day today. GL Templars. Thats a lot of TW experience to gain in one night.We see if it makes them stronger. Be interesting to see if they can hold all the lands or maybe they defend 2 and no show one. Will be interesting to see what goes down.

Don't forget the time they where a no show to Tw Vs Impulse. I think Templars will loss one land for sure. the other two idk.
  • Nosirrah - Archosaur
    Nosirrah - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Impulse and Narnia are at a draw. Saying either is "Numba 1!" or w/e is inaccurate. However, if this situation were any other way, for example Impulse being number one, it would be even more boring on this server. So I am hoping for eventual weekly battles(attack and defend both) in the future between Impulse and Narnia to settle this draw. Bring it on b:victory
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Don't forget the time they where a no show to Tw Vs Impulse. I think Templars will loss one land for sure. the other two idk.

Enemy didn't show up at the first one because it was not wise to try to fight both wars at the same time and lose both. Therefore, winning one and losing the other was better than losing both, hence only going to one TW that week.
    Impulse and Narnia are at a draw. Saying either is "Numba 1!" or w/e is inaccurate. However, if this situation were any other way, for example Impulse being number one, it would be even more boring on this server. So I am hoping for eventual weekly battles(attack and defend both) in the future between Impulse and Narnia to settle this draw. Bring it on b:victory

I doubt this will happen any time soon unfortunately. Both I think will try to take down the smaller factions around them, and then attack each other. I do look forward to their future wars, and unfortunately none of us can just sit in the stands and observe the actual battles themselves. Nonetheless, they should be good enough to watch on YouTube.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the way I see it:
    1) Impulse/ Narla
    2) Enemy / Fatalis

I was really surprised at the TW last night
    Impulse is much stronger than I expected
    you guys are pretty good for *****-oracles b:shutup

but now that we know your strategy, don't expect it to be so easy next time
    Enemy is down, but we're not out
  • IlIuminous - Archosaur
    IlIuminous - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm going out on a limb and saying, 1. Narla/Impulse. (North to south order) 2. Illuminous.... I don't need a faction 3. Fatalis because titanicus is a nub! 4. ~~~~~ etcb:laugh
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the way I see it:
    1) Impulse/ Narla
    2) Enemy / Fatalis

I was really surprised at the TW last night
    Impulse is much stronger than I expected
    you guys are pretty good for *****-oracles b:shutup

but now that we know your strategy, don't expect it to be so easy next time
    Enemy is down, but we're not out

You sound mad there hun. b:chuckle But honestly what strategy? We didn't even have time to execute any real strategy, once we started attacking you it was a roll-over.

Still, regardless of the short run, I had fun! And you never gave up or stopped attacking us even while we were hacking away at your crystal. So good fight Enemy, looking forward to another match in the future! b:cute
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    -

dont wet yourself and tell your clerics to stop metal mage-ingb:chuckle we got TTs for thatb:victory
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Who ever said there was a gap between the 2 top TW factions and the rest is right.

Either Narla or Impulse could go for the number one spot. As for the rest. I suppose it's a tossup, luck maybe?
    And I think it will be awhile until other factions will be at the point where they're serious threats to Narla and Impulse. But I think it will happen. Just from my experience in Enemy, we have so many dedicated members I believe we'll edventually get there.

It might take getting wipped off the map before then but we'll manage. XD

And that's probably how some of the other smaller TW faction feel too, although I can't really speak for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Who ever said there was a gap between the 2 top TW factions and the rest is right.

Either Narla or Impulse could go for the number one spot. As for the rest. I suppose it's a tossup, luck maybe?
    And I think it will be awhile until other factions will be at the point where they're serious threats to Narla and Impulse. But I think it will happen. Just from my experience in Enemy, we have so many dedicated members I believe we'll edventually get there.

It might take getting wipped off the map before then but we'll manage. XD

And that's probably how some of the other smaller TW faction feel too, although I can't really speak for them.

That's what I love most about all of our faction mates. They are very loyal and don't create a lot of drama, and don't get down and out about losing a TW. I don't mind if we get wiped off the map by Impulse, just means we get a fresh start somewhere else on the map and can come back to have more fun with the other factions.

Impulse is strong, but we will catch up to them, it will just take some time. Once we do, that is when the fun will really begin on both sides.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    LGoddess - Archosaur Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the way I see it:
    1) Impulse/ Narla
    2) Enemy / Fatalis
    3) Darksol? / Templar

(I edit the quote)

Levels & Numbers game ... followed by strats.

Props to Lucius for his outlook on TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ACLucius and Kirk and Riverwell: ppl like you make Enemy absolutely awesome. <3 Our Leader Mechanism does work hard to make sure you all are taken care of, even if he doesnt talk much. (XD) But dont doubt, even if we lose one TW, Enemy can roll with the punches. We are all close and rising slowly but surely to take on guilds like Impulse and Narla. (I have nothing against these guilds since trashtalk is pretty well below most of our members.) No drama in Enemy and we quickly kick members that do not hold with Enemy standards and protocol. I'm sure its the same for every faction. I for one, look forward to all the challenges that await our guild, because we can unquestionably rock through it as comrades. I trash talk a lot in WC, but it doesnt mean I'm not there for my companions in Enemy. Sam_Son, _Escaflowne, Meglomania, Massacran, Lelantos, Laeros, Silver_Psy, and over a hundred others in our faction: Thank you for helping everyone bring everyone to the top and higher. We gain new levels everyday and its only thanks to our leadership and our members.

If you want to join Enemy, a name without any previous drama attached, a guild that is interested in gearing our members with solidity and loyalty and steady growth, feel free to contact any of our members. Keep your friends close, keep Enemy closer. hahaha

Oh yeah, to keep with the thread:
    1: Enemy
    2: Enemy
    3: Enemy
    4: Enemy
    5: Enemy
    and so on...
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • LickMyPus - Archosaur
    LickMyPus - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    #1:Impulse/Narla
    #2:Faitals
    #3:IDK.......
  • Circeia - Archosaur
    Circeia - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. Impulse/Narla
    -GAP-
    2. Fatalis?
    -GAP-
    3. Templar? Enemy?
    4. DarkSol?

#1 and 2 seem to be agreed upon by many.
    As for #3...Templar seemed to be on the way to disappearing off the map and then they came back which shows they are tougher than other factions but it appears Fatalis has an edge on them.
    Enemy...what land-owning faction have they faced (and won) besides SoulSlayr? I don't recall. So I guess the real test will be if they go against a different faction, like Fatalis.
    #4 Again I don't recall any formidable land-owning factions DarkSol went up against which is why I'm demoting them despite owning 5 lands. At least Enemy beat SoulSlayr.

Obviously there are those who would disagree but these are my thoughts. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Wife of MarsUltor, There's nothing better about the game than playing it next to my irl boyfriend. <3
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Another week of TW, I guess I'll give an update on my opinions and 2 cents about the strongest faction on Archo again.

1. Narla: I put Narla here again, because they have proven that they can withstand attacks, while maintaining stability in the faction, even when drama happens elsewhere. The main core of players/officers have been there since the pre/beginning of the server, and are still there without any major changes. Narla will succeed the ultimate test of time.

2. Impulse: Definitely next in line in terms of strengths, many high levels/skilled players in Impulse, not to mention their 20 bazillion barbs (seriously so many they sent 5 or 6 chasing after me in TW b:shocked). Biggest threat by far to Narla, and still getting stronger, but a somewhat shaky internal structure may spell trouble down the road.

3. Fatalis - Bunch of cash players tossed into a group lead by Titanicus, put them here because the other factions are just not active/organized enough

4. The rest - props to Enemy, if I were to rank you, it would be a close 4th behind Fatalis, and nice job in trying to defend the overwhelming odds vs Impulse. Templars, not going to say much, 3 hr defense vs COBRA..., and DarkSol, looks like they finally defeated our hamstah armies in Sanctuary haha.

Anyways, looking forward to future TW shapeups.

**Still buying 6 dust of devils, Endless Ambiguity**
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. Impulse/Narla
    -GAP-
    2. Fatalis?
    -GAP-
    3. Templar? Enemy?
    4. DarkSol?

#1 and 2 seem to be agreed upon by many.
    As for #3...Templar seemed to be on the way to disappearing off the map and then they came back which shows they are tougher than other factions but it appears Fatalis has an edge on them.
    Enemy...what land-owning faction have they faced (and won) besides SoulSlayr? I don't recall. So I guess the real test will be if they go against a different faction, like Fatalis.
    #4 Again I don't recall any formidable land-owning factions DarkSol went up against which is why I'm demoting them despite owning 5 lands. At least Enemy beat SoulSlayr.

Obviously there are those who would disagree but these are my thoughts. b:bye

I agree with this ranking 100%.

Enemy had a 3hr defense against *N0Fear fairly early on. Other than that we've just defended against Impulse and attacked SoulSlayer...I think. I don't really remember :3 so feel free to correct me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide