Top Factions

Options

Comments

• LGoddess - Archosaur
    LGoddess - Archosaur Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Looking through the TW map changes ...

Templar was disappearing off the map. Eventually they made a good decision by moving upwards (sort of out of harm's way). Then they took over PvE territory, had Cobra after them once or twice and then went after the ghost faction Sense.

So.. I disagree with the statement of them showing that they're tougher than they actually are; They went after freebie land. My opinion will change based on what happens or who they decide to attack in the future.

Now, I'm not saying that here to start a flamewar - I'm just saying it as it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Templar was disappearing off the map. Eventually they made a good decision by moving upwards (sort of out of harm's way). Then they took over PvE territory, had Cobra after them once or twice and then went after the ghost faction Sense.

So.. I disagree with the statement of them showing that they're tougher than they actually are; They went after freebie land. My opinion will change based on what happens or who they decide to attack in the future.

Now, I'm not saying that here to start a flamewar - I'm just saying it as it is.

hmmm. I see where you're coming from. I took it too mean that they showed more like a resilience because they didn't just give up.

I don't know if I completely agree with you, but I see what you're saying. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Solid__ - Archosaur
    Solid__ - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Another week of TW, I guess I'll give an update on my opinions and 2 cents about the strongest faction on Archo again.

1. Narla: I put Narla here again, because they have proven that they can withstand attacks, while maintaining stability in the faction, even when drama happens elsewhere. The main core of players/officers have been there since the pre/beginning of the server, and are still there without any major changes. Narla will succeed the ultimate test of time.

2. Impulse: Definitely next in line in terms of strengths, many high levels/skilled players in Impulse, not to mention their 20 bazillion barbs (seriously so many they sent 5 or 6 chasing after me in TW b:shocked). Biggest threat by far to Narla, and still getting stronger, but a somewhat shaky internal structure may spell trouble down the road.

3. Fatalis - Bunch of cash players tossed into a group lead by Titanicus, put them here because the other factions are just not active/organized enough

4. The rest - props to Enemy, if I were to rank you, it would be a close 4th behind Fatalis, and nice job in trying to defend the overwhelming odds vs Impulse. Templars, not going to say much, 3 hr defense vs COBRA..., and DarkSol, looks like they finally defeated our hamstah armies in Sanctuary haha.

Anyways, looking forward to future TW shapeups.

**Still buying 6 dust of devils, Endless Ambiguity**

Lol yeah we got a battalion of barbs most in the 90s now all good players, good fellas, shot out to my fellow Impulse barbs, Wnb , MrPandaKing, Albrieker, Spankerd,Bazarius , Goda , pwangsta, I could go on lol b:victory
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Danger, might choke on furball from so many fluffers b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

I think the thing with Templar this week was just that they were able to hold on to two out of three lands and were able to hold together an intelligent move in a difficult situation, which frankly impressed me as I thought they were quite depleted at this point. Now as to what will happen this week, I fully agree with you and think that the next short while will be the time they can prove themselves in.

@Meatbunz: Lol! Would you consider those furballs karmic retribution for the army of hamsters? ;D
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Both are pretty scary b:shocked, I guess pick your poison b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sepphirot - Sanctuary
    Sepphirot - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I already heard that Impulse leader resign, he left the leadership to his/her director, before that, many member already leave it (guild) to apply in others (narla mostly) and there some others "active" members that barely do dailys, so... at this time i think that we are witnesses of the last days of impad...XD
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I already heard that Impulse leader resign, he left the leadership to his/her director, before that, many member already leave it (guild) to apply in others (narla mostly) and there some others "active" members that barely do dailys, so... at this time i think that we are witnesses of the last days of impad...XD

Careful now, your ignorance is showing...whoever you are. b:chuckle
  • Cexybeest - Sanctuary
    Cexybeest - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Kay first of all you're a dumbass, obviously you dont know anything about impulse... one of my dear friends joined yesterday and said there was 120 online. Kai thx bye. Next topic, Narla will be next Nef or CQ if oyu guys stop joining. its kind of annoying how everyone joins narla.. just me
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    LGoddess - Archosaur Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kay first of all you're a dumbass, obviously you dont know anything about impulse... one of my dear friends joined yesterday and said there was 120 online. Kai thx bye. Next topic, Narla will be next Nef or CQ if oyu guys stop joining. its kind of annoying how everyone joins narla.. just me

A lot of people seem to be immigrating into Narla; It's not annoying, Back in 'da day (tehee) Impulse was first choice now it seems to be Narla.

The only thing I find annoying is all my Narla buddies >: finish BH/TT before I can even get a squad full. QQ.

I also don't know what Seph is talking about. New leader or not, I've seen/talked to her and I'm sure she's capable if leadership was given to her. People leave factions all the time over disputes and boredom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    In the history of PWI the majority of players always migrate towards the strongest faction on the server, I mean, who would want to miss the opportunity on world domination? Anyways, Impulse is still far from collapsing after Nova passed leadership to Lylise (aka Olee), he's had plenty of TW experiences in the past in DW server and is more than capable of leading a large faction. Don't count them out of TW to say the least, a lot of interesting weeks to come in the Archosaur server. Narla is close to capacity now, so even if people apply later on when we are full, tough love :|, no more room. Hope to see how this summer shapes up b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    In the history of PWI the majority of players always migrate towards the strongest faction on the server, I mean, who would want to miss the opportunity on world domination? Anyways, Impulse is still far from collapsing after Nova passed leadership to Lylise (aka Olee), he's had plenty of TW experiences in the past in DW server and is more than capable of leading a large faction. Don't count them out of TW to say the least, a lot of interesting weeks to come in the Archosaur server. Narla is close to capacity now, so even if people apply later on when we are full, tough love :|, no more room. Hope to see how this summer shapes up b:bye

b:cry you never answer any of my phone calls anymore!

Anyways uuuh

Narla
    Fatalis & Impulse
    Templars
    DarkSol
    Leaverage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The people that decided to leave just becuz i made the decision to step down and quit server are just the people looking for a free ride, which is unfortunately how this game works. And honestly, under estimating Impulse has been a mistake in the past ( Sup ULMOS), so i don't know where these baseless assumptions are coming from. ANyways:

1) Narla/Impulse
    2) Fatalis
    3) server is too dead to hold anymore active factions

b:bye
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Circeia - Archosaur
    Circeia - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I need to change my signature considering the fact that I finally left Impulse.

As for the comments about everyone leaving for Narla...
    Of course they are a choice considering they are strong with the most land currently on the server. But the friendliness and helpfulness within the faction is just off the charts. More people have taken the time to get to know me within what...a week of joining than the two months in Impulse. b:angry So regardless of TW I felt like I made the right decision. b:victory

My ideas about which faction is on top hasn't changed yet. But I am very interested to see who is going to be declaring wars this week considering there are no more lvl 3 lands, and seeing which factions just sit back waiting for the bigger ones to take their territories away. ^^

And I think it's hilarious that he accuses everyone of a free ride, what did Impulse ever do for me? o.O Nothing. What have I asked for? Nothing. What I have I earned myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Wife of MarsUltor, There's nothing better about the game than playing it next to my irl boyfriend. <3
  • Oniwabanchu - Archosaur
    Oniwabanchu - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:victory

I just have to say that all the time that i was on impulse i really enjoy it, but atm Nova quit, u must recognize u got some "situations" about "forum" stuffs, so as circea says i dont understand why u said after all of this that the people that leave impulse was LF free ride? where is to? seriously man... u were a great leader but dont insult us like that.. cuz at least some of us dont LF TW factions even or anything like that (like 3 potato bishes), some of us just leave cuz a guild is not a country.. like every season has a different president.. every time that a leader left.. believe me.. is not the same, so, i am not saying thta lylise will gonna be a bad leader, but when Proclivity left and u took the command we lived a completely new faction... 3 leaders in 3 months... and at the end... its just a game.. so let us have fun with dignity... left a faction dont make u a traitor (as Soochi said me yesterday....such a noob since she came from narla...) we dont even know each other in RL so for all the forum ...just have fun guys..its just a game..

b:victory
    PK 4ever! if u dont like to be pwned, ambushed or ganked... STAY BLUE AND DONT QQme

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    no guild is a match for Narla

simple every will QQ coz we have a pink server but ppl will wanna join but it ok i will wait and see what happend when ppl see this and get fed up of no TW as its pointless to fight narla damm i cant get 50 in TW Narla have 50 9x in TW ZZZ

i wanna see Narla attk Impulse as Ole thinks he can beat Narla i LOL real hard
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Remember that levels arent everything, although higher levels means a higher chance of success vs another faction, a sound strategy and the ability to be efficient/work together has much higher effects on a win/loss for TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i heard asuras has been slowly rebuilding for about a month now, look out for them to make a surprise bid on narla later today
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    OHNOES, not Asura b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    man -.- i would like to date lgoddess avatarb:surrender
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i heard asuras has been slowly rebuilding for about a month now, look out for them to make a surprise bid on narla later today

I like surprises....I cant wait!
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • IEpicHealz - Archosaur
    IEpicHealz - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. Impulse/Narla
    -GAP-
    2. Fatalis?
    -GAP-
    3. Templar? Enemy?
    4. DarkSol?

#1 and 2 seem to be agreed upon by many.
    As for #3...Templar seemed to be on the way to disappearing off the map and then they came back which shows they are tougher than other factions but it appears Fatalis has an edge on them.
    Enemy...what land-owning faction have they faced (and won) besides SoulSlayr? I don't recall. So I guess the real test will be if they go against a different faction, like Fatalis.
    #4 Again I don't recall any formidable land-owning factions DarkSol went up against which is why I'm demoting them despite owning 5 lands. At least Enemy beat SoulSlayr.

Obviously there are those who would disagree but these are my thoughts. b:bye

This is in my opinion is the most realistic ranking so far, but I would change it slightly myself.

My Version:

1) Impulse/Narla
    -Gap-
    2) Fatalis
    -HUGE GAP- <
    The change b:laugh
    3)Enemy/DarkSol
    & Templar maybe, but they seem to be dying.

-Rest of the guilds not worth mentioning-
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    back in the day when it was only asuras vs impulse pking, ulmos was my shaq and i was his kobe

soamazing
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    back in the day when it was only asuras vs impulse pking, ulmos was my shaq and i was his kobe

soamazing

Shouldnt there be a more recent sports reference there that real Men will understand? Politics are safer. You're Monica and he was Clinton. There. Fixed.
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Shouldnt there be a more recent sports reference there that real Men will understand? Politics are safer. You're Monica and he was Clinton. There. Fixed.

Why are you. So authoritative. With your periods.

guy, friend, brother, the point of an analogy is to find relevancy. a monica/clinton reference would be better suited here, for instance:

clintons desire to get a pleasurable ****, which meant he had to get it from somebody other than his beat **** wife, is like your desire to get attention on the forum, which means you have to use a font color other than black

ulmos, being shaq, posted up down low with everybody on him while i hit a J from down town (28.5 meters to be exact).

ya dig?
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is in my opinion is the most realistic ranking so far, but I would change it slightly myself.

My Version:

1) Impulse/Narla
    -Gap-
    2) Fatalis
    -HUGE GAP- <
    The change b:laugh
    3)Enemy/DarkSol
    & Templar maybe, but they seem to be dying.

-Rest of the guilds not worth mentioning-

Narla tops Impulse.

1)Narla Staying Top ~
    2)Impulse Staying Second ~
    3)Fatalis Neutral ~
    4)Templar Neutral ~
    5)DarkSoL Going down in rank \/
    6)Enemy Going down in rank \/
    7)Leverage Going up in rank /\
    8)Ace Going up in rank /\
    9)Bunnies Going down in rank \/
    10)SoulSlayr Going up in rank /\

Future Ranks:
    1)Narla
    2)Impulse
    3)Fatalis
    4)Templar
    5)Ace
    6)Leverage
    7)DarkSoL
    8)SoulSlayr
    9)Enemy
    10)Bunnies(Maybe another faction)
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why are you. So authoritative. With your periods.

guy, friend, brother, the point of an analogy is to find relevancy. a monica/clinton reference would be better suited here, for instance:

clintons desire to get a pleasurable ****, which meant he had to get it from somebody other than his beat **** wife, is like your desire to get attention on the forum, which means you have to use a font color other than black

ulmos, being shaq, posted up down low with everybody on him while i hit a J from down town (28.5 meters to be exact).

ya dig?

I use punctuation well. Bummer. But as most people seem to do, you've implied I am male. Easy to do since I do speak with far more confidence in my Self.As you've demonstrated, having male parts doesnt make what you say, make sense.

For the record, my red font is part of the Enemy theme.

Your flaming is acknowledged and dismissed. Please take your horrible references, along with your phrase "ya dig?" back to that retro pad of virginity. At least Monica got some Clinton-cigar action.

Oh and thank you for noticing that my non-existent male parts are bigger than yours.
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I use punctuation well. Bummer. But as most people seem to do, you've implied I was male. Easy to do since I do speak with far more confidence in my self. As you've demonstrated, having male parts doesnt make what you say, make sense. For the record, my red font is part of the Enemy theme.

Your flaming is acknowledged and dismissed. Please take your horrible references, along with your phrase "ya dig?" back to that retro pad of virginity. At least Monica got some Clinton-cigar action.

Epic.

/10char
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I use punctuation well. Bummer. But as most people seem to do, you've implied I am male. Easy to do since I do speak with far more confidence in my Self.As you've demonstrated, having male parts doesnt make what you say, make sense.

For the record, my red font is part of the Enemy theme.

Oh and thank you for noticing that my non-existent male parts are bigger than yours.

cool story bro

paraphrasing but when i read 'speak with confidence' i actually rolled on the floor and laughed, did not think that was possible b:chuckle
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    pro...ur a cool guy and all...but she just laid down some hard verbal pwnage on ya...if i were you id just throw up a GG and acknowledge the loss lmao...saves you some embarassment :P