Top Factions

Options

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hahha just so much confidence, not only was i acknowledged but i was dismissed as well

/white towel
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kaz ur cool guy and all......but wat happend with resolve ......

stilled if ur troll forums with your fulls stops and crossed t's and dotted i's
    can u do it in another colour it hurts my eyes

and im trolling cause Proski just got proclivity killed in 3-3 Blame it on the mage

and a better reference would be Tony Blair and George Bush That more Up to date if u want to talk even more recent

Nick Cleg and David cameron

You Prob dont know who these are as your american but that most recent coalition goverment So GoodGamage

O.K
    toodlesb:kiss
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "CuLDA SOUL TRANSFUSIONED"

ijs!

:edit: wait what got him killed, my singing?
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "CuLDA SOUL TRANSFUSIONED"

ijs!

:edit: wait what got him killed, my singing?

LMAO Giggle Fits QQ it intruppted me Niinja Boss stealthed on me
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the FVCK is twighlight gaurnobs deal with me
  • KaIahari - Archosaur
    KaIahari - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Narla tops Impulse.

1)Narla Staying Top ~
    2)Impulse Staying Second ~
    3)Fatalis Neutral ~
    4)Templar Neutral ~
    5)DarkSoL Going down in rank \/
    6)Enemy Going down in rank \/
    7)Leverage Going up in rank /\
    8)Ace Going up in rank /\
    9)Bunnies Going down in rank \/
    10)SoulSlayr Going up in rank /\

Future Ranks:
    1)Narla
    2)Impulse
    3)Fatalis
    4)Templar
    5)Ace
    6)Leverage
    7)DarkSoL
    8)SoulSlayr
    9)Enemy
    10)Bunnies(Maybe another faction)

Yaaayy Leverage :D<3

And I'ma stab you Healz...some friend you are QQ
    ◦♥◦ kαlαhαr
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kaz ur cool guy and all......but wat happend with resolve ......

ahh yes the resolve issue...lets just say it was a combination of many things...and bad timeing...rather depressing if you ask me
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ahh yes the resolve issue...lets just say it was a combination of many things...and bad timeing...rather depressing if you ask me

It was more bad timing than anything else... we missed the first week of TW because it fell on a public holiday and majority could not attend.... then after few weeks in the leader had to quit because of some real life issues...

Kaz took over... it was still doin great but he had some issues to solve as well and the leadership changed again... instability in the first crucial month into the game will drive any growing faction to the ground...

Though with Infamy disbanding... now the original "top faction" has fallen...things get a little more interesting

P.S hi kaz u came back and rolled another server i see... I just met with sookie n nali not long ago as well... they went private servers =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was looking forward to Resolve on the map too.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    rainz u troller...you should come here...we need more archers that know what the hell theyre doing...whisper is here too :P
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    rainz u troller...you should come here...we need more archers that know what the hell theyre doing...whisper is here too :P

U know wat Your doin? O.O
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    U know wat Your doin? O.O

Kaz sure does, unlike a lot of archers I've had the pleasure of meeting on this server.

Teach me how to play my class pl0x! Facerolling all day is getting tiresome b:surrender
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

is the server worth rollin in? well meybe ill roll an alt n test it out well see b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    not sure if its worth rollin in...but its empty enough that you could be the 2nd or 3rd best archer in no time lol
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    id go with

1. Narla
    2. Impulse- they r still strong
    3. Asuras
    4. Templar- they got so many people
    5. Raven- had a nice tw time
    6. Sence- i kno many pro people from sense

eh fill in the rest

rofl my list is almost excatly the same from 2 months ago

1. Narla
    2. Impulse
    3. Asuras only with a different name/ Fatalis
    4. Templar/ Darksol
    5. Leverage
    6. Bunnies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1: Narla
    2: Impulse
    3: Fatalis (Fatalis only has like 2 Asura members left from the merge, and Fatalis started as TrueMythz)
    4: Templar(maybe, they've been quiet lately)
    5: Leverage(Recently recieved alot of power but its gone so I don't know where that leaves them)
    6: Bunnies(Finally took their heads our of their **** and started recruiting. They were a nameless faction with 8 members that was recruiting 90+ only. They finally lowered it to like 50)
    7: DarkSoL(Got stomped in last TW so we'll see where they stand next week)
    8 : Enemy(Idk whats left of them)
    9: SoulSlayr(they just like to have fun, so they don't focus on TW or competing much)
    10: Just Us( Newer faction with very strong leadership)
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TBH idk anymore

Narla is good faction good leadership good members rarely any drama and if drama does show up it's taking care of and no cliques but the other factions seem to be falling apart

impulse didnt have a lot of ppl show up at our tw even though they had two but still

Fatalis congrats on taking Lost where to now narla up north impulse to the south or 1k maybe take dragons end?

Templars: fear the quiet ones.....

Leverage got many ppl but idk they still have to go through impulse :/

tbh i kind wish ppl would stop talking trash in world chat and do something i mean Bad_boy was qqing about how if narla stays untouch they take over the map well do something make one or two great factions take land and fight us the FIRST impulse tw was the best tw i've every been in and i'm sure you guys felt the some way get yourselves together ppl less talk more actions i mean when we pk it's pretty much everyone against narla anyway :/
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Bunnnies are gonna take over the world! b:shockedb:shocked Did you see their huggyhares pulling Catas b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hmmm better get this topic back on track too:

1st: Narla As much as i hate the pink and i would usally argue, Narla is top dog now. from what i hear its a stable faction with most of the best people (according to Kami) and stuff.

2nd: Impulse Lylise ditched it as leader and stuck Soochi as leader which was another setback for impulse, but from what i heard they've secured a merge from Bunnies and are recruiting like mad. Still a force and a half, even if there not up to Narla standereds and still have all the credit cards on the server.

3rd: Fatalis Everyone knows Fatalis isnt what it use to be, but id still rate them high. the reason Fatalis never was able to grow was becouse FarieFly and Titan refused to give up leadership to pinker, even though they play once aweek, but now pinkers leader only good things should happen.

4th: Leverage A small group of friends guild thats grown quite quickly, showing promise especially defending 2 guilds with 40 people (i should know i was there xD), if they wernt in such a dodgy position on the map they would take darksoul hands down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1st Narla hands down, still unshaken in stability and currently holds the highest average level in a faction on the server.

2nd Fatalis, with Pinker now in charge and recently defeating Impulse for Lost City the faction is definitely strengthening

3rd Impulse, Lylise (3rd leader) has now abandoned post to Soochi (4th, wonder how long this'll last), lots of people leaving, recent merge with Bunnies, and with a lot more new people coming in at same time, will it be too much to handle?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fatalis FTW.

Thing was, FaerieFly has school all day and then work after it, so it was tough having a life and playing the game.

I'm deployed right now, so it's hard to get online.

Pinkahboo is leader of Fatalis and I'll be back in about a week. We still plan to have Pinkahboo as leader because she has no life. XD <333333333333 Love yoouuuu Piiiink
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • IEpicHealz - Archosaur
    IEpicHealz - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yaaayy Leverage :D<3

And I'ma stab you Healz...some friend you are QQ

QQ

I posted this before you guys became a regular TW factions D;
    I'd have to agree with Proc, if it wasn't for you horrible position on the map you guys would top Darksol now.
  • LickMyPus - Archosaur
    LickMyPus - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1. Narla
    2. DarkSol
    3.Impulse
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1st Narla hands down, still unshaken in stability and currently holds the highest average level in a faction on the server.

2nd Fatalis, with Pinker now in charge and recently defeating Impulse for Lost City the faction is definitely strengthening

3rd Impulse, Lylise (3rd leader) has now abandoned post to Soochi (4th, wonder how long this'll last), lots of people leaving, recent merge with Bunnies, and with a lot more new people coming in at same time, will it be too much to handle?

Not really sure what youre saying here...? Lost City was a NPC held land. The NPCS are a part of Impulse...? b:shocked

Anyways, besides that Fatalis being "Top" has just got to be a joke. it was a FoTM Guild and now that its lost its flavor they arent to be taken to seriously. I know some people (Cough proski, love ya bro but this has gotta be said) think that "Well we will just wait till impulse fails and take their members and eventually defeat Narla!11" but really, its not going to work. Fatalis recruits 60+ and im sure they still got 4x and 5x in guild. They just aren't anywhere near the level impulse is at, let alone Narla. In the end i guess its your opinion, but yeah just thought id give my 2 cents.
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Terix - Dreamweaver
    Terix - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1. Narla
    2. Whatever faction that can defeat Impulse b:chuckle

Nuff said
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1. Enrage
    2. Radiance
    3. Tao
    4. Caesar

oops wrong threadb:avoid
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1. Enrage
    2. Radiance
    3. Tao
    4. Caesar

oops wrong threadb:avoid

Rad isn't as strong as Tao.. yet! And 4. should be TE! >;[ They're getting all the Enrage alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rad isn't as strong as Tao.. yet! And 4. should be TE! >;[ They're getting all the Enrage alts.

We had the Enrage alts since the beginning lol, it's just now we getting more and more b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol. Narlia's spokes-people said this when the asuras people left and made a faction. Impulse isnt dying, nor will it ever die. We are here to stay, get over it b:bye

Still feel the same way now. Regardless of how much **** we go thru, the people true to the faction only become stronger and closer. Myself and others wont let Impulse die. We may be down now but we certainly aren't out. b:bye
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Really? i would think Rad is stronger now, because A) people arent leaving every day, B) they seem to last about an hour against Enrage where as Tao wont even go to an Enrage battle now. Im hoping to see a 1v1 between Tao-Enrage sometimeb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]