• brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for giving us a say in this matter b:pleased
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'd personally rather see the issues with the actual game fixed.

Yeah, of course, but the thing is they went and 'fixed' the website before working on anything in the game, which is already going out of order, so if they'd just put back what didn't need to be fixed in the first place, then put it aside, then go work on the game's issues, that's what I'd like to see happen right here. They already wasted their time 'fixing' this and now the majority of people are pissed. And nothing good was accomplished along with it like their typical in game fixes of fixing one thing and breaking another. They just broke it this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • PinkToy - Heavens Tear
    PinkToy - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but it would be great if we could get the clock back. I play from outside the US and the clock helps me work out event starting or ending times easily.
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Clock back please . Im from overseas and the clock is how i keep up with the server time.
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Irrianna - Harshlands
    Irrianna - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oxytorch wrote: »
    Clock back please . Im from overseas and the clock is how i keep up with the server time.

oh yeah! where is the clock?i have the same problem to! so bring it back pls!
    edit:why they put anime? they advertize them for money? i really cannot understand
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oh yeah! where is the clock?i have the same problem to! so bring it back pls!
    edit:why they put anime? they advertize them for money? i really cannot understand

They once had an online poll on the old Front Page, which asked for your favorite type of show (or was it favorite media...?). The winner, by a landslide, was anime. I guess they used that to decide on what genre of media to host.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hmph....I don't come on at all for one day and all this happens? D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hmph....I don't come on at all for one day and all this happens? D:<

Weeeeelcome to hell, where all the colours are pastel!

Gosh, I can't wait till this is taken care of, and a little comment would be fine, like an ETA, since I can't roam here for long, my eyes hurt.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Tomorrow the demons....I mean admins return from the depths of which they came from and by this time the day after today hope may get restored....or worsened, I don't know. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Super_Ben - Dreamweaver
    Super_Ben - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I would like the skills in TB's to be finished,also upgrade the choices of things ingame some like be able to turn some things on and off such as when you drop something...and for barbs because i just started this barb id like it if we could transform into what we are like for me a wolf and to make a all around general upgrade to the game such as be able to move more freely(like on that rock or on that stump just by clicking to it and you run ontop idk if i explain that very good but just saying) and the auto path take you around things in the way and small things like that and be able to change things in the screen where we click the toon we want like a new background or if this toon has mail and what not

There ya go i said what id like to see.

(edit:and update my forum toon..its still a bm even tho i am a barb lv 37 please update things like that please)
  • Kinrest - Sanctuary
    Kinrest - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oxytorch wrote: »

Ok folks! I found the clock! It's at the veeery bottom of the page, where no one can see it. It's also a hassle to scroll down all the time just to see what time it is.

Way to go Devs! b:sweat
    edited February 2010
    The game devs and even the majority of the GMs aren't responsible for that. In fact it could be a default setting by the template designers, who likely aren't part of PWE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    the old one im not sayin anything else who the heck had this idea >_>

the forums are the reason i play and now theres nothing to look forward to
    THE OLD ONE PLZ !!!!!!!!!!

and for the dude above for a forum like this u can edit how ever you want.
    Y do u think they are havin a contest. >_>

i have made a forum and its custom xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok folks! I found the clock! It's at the veeery bottom of the page, where no one can see it. It's also a hassle to scroll down all the time just to see what time it is.

Way to go Devs! b:sweat

Yay! But the issue was that is was not showing there at all, must be an update
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    more giant purple tideborn boobies please. I dont see enough of them.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    more giant purple tideborn boobies please. I dont see enough of them.
    lol i wasnt able to see waht u wrote til i highlighted ur text o_o b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrevaH - Raging Tide
    TrevaH - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    A darker blue might work better but how about something like this?
    http://i45.tinypic.com/scq528.jpg <- full size

2ldkmjp.jpg

This ones awesome either this or the old one gm's >.> b:shocked
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    All Forum Background Colors:

Dark Navy Blue

WHITE TEXT
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I don't know whether to LOL or shake my head in mock disbelief. Tell us what you want, just don't tell us "the old one" Excuse me, but what if "the old one" IS truly what 99% of posters want? Most of the posts in the 20 pages here and in the 53 pages of the other thread want the old theme back. (or a similarly dark theme in its stead)

I don't mind changes for the better, but, IMHO, y'all broke more than you fixed. Hint: Not better. Honestly, I wish you people would spend more time correcting existing problems than creating new ones. Even still, I could live with all the new incoherency if the bright white forum didn't sear my retinas. Personally, I like black background. For the forum trolls, it has nothing to do with emowhatever. I'm 47 years old ffs. I don't even know what that means. I just like it 'cause for me, it's easy on the eyes, especially at 3am when I can't sleep and want to read without waking everyone in the house up with the brightness.

Here are a few examples of color schemes I could live with:

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/?style_id=60

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/?style_id=14

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/?style_id=6

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/?style_id=7

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/?style_id=855

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/?style_id=385

These are just examples. Take them and make them yours. And while you're at it, let us view more than 10 posts at a time. How annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • Kinrest - Sanctuary
    Kinrest - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yay! But the issue was that is was not showing there at all, must be an update

Oh? I was unaware of that.. Thanks though! =)
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    top 50 pk ranking list back would be good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    the forums are the reason i play

wait what b:shocked
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    forummini.png

Have to study for an exam so this is a bit messy, but I hope it gets the idea across:

- A darker content background that matches the News*GameInfo*Community menu.
    - A slightly wider content area
    - Please get rid of the half naked girl on the left... it's really embarrassing for it to be on screen in a public place

Thinking about it, the old content area color scheme might work pretty well with this new background... maybe will have to adjust the background color tone a little, but it could work.

In any case, thanks for giving us a chance for suggestions. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    After a server crash on Dreamweaver, I came to check the main page of PWI to see what servers were offline and what ones were online.

I then realised that this very useful little widget was removed.

If you do nothing else, put back the useful widgets like server status, PvP rankings and the other PWI related information back on the main page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol @ u saying "dont say the old one" cuz want i want is the old one back QQ lol
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    forummini.png

Have to study for an exam so this is a bit messy, but I hope it gets the idea across:

- Please get rid of the half naked girl on the left... it's really embarrassing for it to be on screen in a public place

Thinking about it, the old content area color scheme might work pretty well with this new background... maybe will have to adjust the background color tone a little, but it could work.

seeing as how this is my first trip back to the forums since the maint thread on tuesday... i have to say i don't really like this new look. but the above quote is what actually seems best to me.

the content being darker is easier on the eyes and also... i agree with her. please remove the half naked lady. while i understand some guys get off on the pixelated females aspect... I'm a female and I don't like seeing that kind of thing. And i know others of both genders that dislike it too. =/ At least make her wear some type of "fashion" from in game if you're gonna keep her ^^;;

Other than that, I think everything else looks fine.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • qsaco
    qsaco Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    dont really care abt wich colors are used as long as u bring server time back and make layout dark like b4. or just bring the old one back. i liked the one Vivre made
  • Flyingkea - Dreamweaver
    Flyingkea - Dreamweaver Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I only just saw this so here a few quick ideas - some are pretty rough but can be expanded upon. I did use the wallpapers, but i saw how lots of people have been reqquesting non tideborn images so i used screen shots that ive taken throughout the game , but be can be modified if necessary. I thought id use them because theyre part of the game. first couple are with wall papers, after that its using screenies b:victory
    I left the adds in, and didnt change what they were, just their shape and size cosi know the developers will keep the adds

http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss21/flyingkea/forums/?action=view&current=archfloatingcity.jpg

http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss21/flyingkea/forums/?action=view&current=mage1.jpg
    http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss21/flyingkea/forums/?action=view&current=geniearcher.jpg
    http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss21/flyingkea/forums/?action=view&current=sshtarcher1dawnamr.jpg (a lazy one of mine...)

http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss21/flyingkea/forums/?action=view&current=multi.jpg

if you guys like them, then i can throw together a few more ( i got plenty more images just want to see initial raction)

im not the greatest with photoshop so for alot of them i just inverted the colours on the forum/writng, which i think looks quite tidy if i may say so myself
    ps i like Elves
  • MasterJigz - Dreamweaver
    MasterJigz - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    After a server crash on Dreamweaver, I came to check the main page of PWI to see what servers were offline and what ones were online.

I then realised that this very useful little widget was removed.

If you do nothing else, put back the useful widgets like server status, PvP rankings and the other PWI related information back on the main page.

b:thanksTOTALLY AGREE WITH THOSE LAST 2 LINES.b:thanks

forummini.png

Yes, this is a good example.. DARK is good. White honestly does hurt (strain) the eyes. Thanks for hearing us out.
  • Karmiel - Dreamweaver
    Karmiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Look bottom line everyone liked the old sites layout.

It felt like the game does.

This new site layout has the feel of pokeman or Disney online. This is not a flame just a fact.

We want a website not another blogger we have many others for this..

I asked some friends to check out the game this week they were laughing at the website.

Bad business move.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.