• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so in the willpower part...what happens if you moved-_-

it failed for me, so just dont move a damn muscle O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    Pledge - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so in the willpower part...what happens if you moved-_-
    it failed for me, so just dont move a damn muscle O_o

The universally known "Dirty Trick" would be to just go AFK b:laughb:victoryb:pleased
    I'm a male... Humanoid... Thing... Well, I'm full of something.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oh by the way, the coordinates for the memory bottle are wrong
    i was led to outside the shrine of the tides, but after having searched for over 20 minutes in water (blaaaah..), i found it near lochmur indy on the ground

• Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oh by the way, the coordinates for the memory bottle are wrong
    i was led to outside the shrine of the tides, but after having searched for over 20 minutes in water (blaaaah..), i found it near lochmur indy on the ground

bleh.... :P

I'll fix it, gimme a minute...

EDIT: I re-checked the coordinates, it points to exactly Lochmur - Indy, perhaps you made a typo and it took you to someplace random?

Please re-check, and if it's still wrong, tell me :D
  • DrDrakkentre - Lost City
    DrDrakkentre - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Eh, for magic classes the coming of age loyalty quest can be quite easy. On my level 4x psychic i soloed her as well as on this wiz when i first did it. So the note about needing a high level is sorta false
    My 50 sin soloed it.
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My 50 sin soloed it.

True...

She is weak, indeed...

Just so many level 40s scared at the "level 60" thing at her name b:surrender
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options

Please re-check, and if it's still wrong, tell me :D

nope, the coordinates still took me to the water outside ths shrine of the tides, may i send you a screenshot?

• Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nope, the coordinates still took me to the water outside ths shrine of the tides, may i send you a screenshot?

Please do.
  • Echoed - Raging Tide
    Echoed - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So, I was in the middle of killing the Undead soldiers and I had to log off. I log back on and there's no mobs there. :[ So now do I have to wait the full 3/4 hours or what ever it may be to restart this part of the quest?

Oh. And I left it, Dizzy wont let me back in.
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So, I was in the middle of killing the Undead soldiers and I had to log off. I log back on and there's no mobs there. :[ So now do I have to wait the full 3/4 hours or what ever it may be to restart this part of the quest?

Oh. And I left it, Dizzy wont let me back in.

haha, don't you just love a bug inside Vampire's Domain?

of course, wait the half-hour.

The primary you are not allowed back in is because the quest is still active, you can try waiting it out.

Secondary reason is because Dizzy's trigger still says you're in, even though the quest expired, in the case, you need to call a GM and close off this trigger.

Going back to the primary reason, however, if waiting it out doesn't solve it, one of the two factors to end the quest is failing, to fail, you simply have to die. BUT, I'm not saying that dying outside Vampire's Domain can solve anything, I did not test this yet. And you may blame me for your loss of exp (which I totally understand), however, it would make logical sense that dying can, technically, end this quest for you and Dizzy can allow you back in. If dying doesn't work (does getting PKed counts too? I really do not know), go to the second reason, and call a GM.

Hope that helped. b:victory
  • Anarcroth - Dreamweaver
    Anarcroth - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't know if this was already asked, but at what level should I be before I attempt to solo the Tideborn Traitor? Or would it be simply be better if I got an 80+ to help?
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't know if this was already asked, but at what level should I be before I attempt to solo the Tideborn Traitor? Or would it be simply be better if I got an 80+ to help?

Depends on 1st one or 2nd one. Neither are easy to solo though. Personally I had previous experience with them so I kept the 10k and 30k hp charms you get from quests/supply stash. used the 10k one on the 1st traitor and the 30k hp one on the second. If you used those already, you probably need a cleric to heal you outside of party. Otherwise you're looking at doing them at least 10-15 levels after when they should be done.
  • I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I Just dont get willpower ? .. im trying it and standing and nothing poped up ? ... like were am i supposed to stand im standing the the right place to .. so help me out here pplz and thanks : ) b:laugh
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i Did Every quest except for the loyalty (single) and i nd help killing the Tborn tratior plz help me ... i was in a sqaud and they killed him i never got the kill ?
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I Just dont get willpower ? .. im trying it and standing and nothing poped up ? ... like were am i supposed to stand im standing the the right place to .. so help me out here pplz and thanks : ) b:laugh

hahaha...

I see your next reply...

Looks as if you've got that done.
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i Did Every quest except for the loyalty (single) and i nd help killing the Tborn tratior plz help me ... i was in a sqaud and they killed him i never got the kill ?

As you may have noticed, my veno's level has always been 53 in the past... months?

That's because my main's an archer, my veno's just the one I use to post things on PWI forums.

I'll continously try to PM you, if I catch you on, I'll help.
  • Zuela - Harshlands
    Zuela - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Return to Tideage City
    - Speak with Ormin (644, 838)
    - Speak with the Elder of Tideage City (657, 143)
    - Rewards: Coins (13050), EXP (31124), Spirit (7781)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Lost Crystal"

i never got this quest...Ormin didnt have another after. Up to this point everything was going as you said. did i wait to long to do this quest?
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Return to Tideage City
    - Speak with Ormin (644, 838)
    - Speak with the Elder of Tideage City (657, 143)
    - Rewards: Coins (13050), EXP (31124), Spirit (7781)
    - Continue onto the Quest "Lost Crystal"

i never got this quest...Ormin didnt have another after. Up to this point everything was going as you said. did i wait to long to do this quest?

Fortunately, you did not enter the Sorrow Shore part yet, starting from Sorrow Shore, these quests no longer show up from your find quest list. Check your find quest list, see if anything are in there. If you insist on doing everything that I had put on (because I double checked and did not appear to have skipped anything), go talk to the Elder without Ormin, there could be a slim chance you talked to Ormin twice and blanked that out. If not, call GMs... They appear to have answers to problems. b:pleased
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wtf Blood Combat if Hard lol .. Im Skip it for now ... CLERIC POWAHHHHHb:laughb:laugh
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wtf Blood Combat if Hard lol .. Im Skip it for now ... CLERIC POWAHHHHHb:laughb:laugh

You know what would really work? :P

Opening your 55 stash, and taking the MP charm inside the Blood Combat. b:laugh
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hey im stuck on bloody combat 52 archer? Its kinda hard .-. Passed 1st part

Yeah, my archer had such a tough time too, I did blood combat on archer at level 60, with Deadly Shot at 4, Winged Shell (it saves you, HP charms or not) at 7, with transcendance skill learned (though only wings of grace, the other two you don't need here), I had equipped Supply Stash 55 MP charm (90k), and Treasure Hunt III HP Charm (30k), each mob I start with Take Aim, Stunning, Deadly Shot, Knockback, Thunder Shock, Thunder Strike, then use normal arrows, when these cooldowns are done, repeat again.

The Officers have a lot of defense, ones that rival the Tideborn Traitor and Lochmur Guardian Beast, when I can, I blast them with metal-attributed skills (blazing arrow would work too), I probably used Eagleon once or twice, and use Thunderous Blast when I'm sure the AoE would touch other mobs. This is certainly a very tough quest, when I got out, my HP charm was downed from 30k to 3k, and MP charm downed from 90k to 72k... And I was level 60 with Mold Armour, Boots, flawless shards... The whole things.

I don't think you can make it at level 52, level up a bit, good luck b:laugh
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    D: Are you sure i cant pass it somehow if its lvl 55

Nothing is ever impossible, I may be hyping it a bit here, Blood Combat is not all that scary, the only hard part is the Officers and the Time Limit, honest, with a decent charm(s), a great bow, and a LOT of ammo to kill, I see no reason for you to not get done, but being honest though, it is hard, not scary, but hard. Brace yourself if you wanna go in, charm yourself, archers have low HP and even lower regeneration rate, take caution.
  • CrimsonApa - Lost City
    CrimsonApa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nothing is ever impossible, I may be hyping it a bit here, Blood Combat is not all that scary, the only hard part is the Officers and the Time Limit, honest, with a decent charm(s), a great bow, and a LOT of ammo to kill, I see no reason for you to not get done, but being honest though, it is hard, not scary, but hard. Brace yourself if you wanna go in, charm yourself, archers have low HP and even lower regeneration rate, take caution.

okay.
    Biitch.
  • CHUM - Dreamweaver
    CHUM - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What am i missing...I did General Feng. I cant seem to pick up the lvl 60 chain...what am i missing?
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What am i missing...I did General Feng. I cant seem to pick up the lvl 60 chain...what am i missing?

- General Feng
    - Elder
    - Goshiki
    - 10 Golden Herbs
    - Goshiki
    - Elder
    - Dizzy
    - Blood Combat
    - Dizzy
    - Elder
    - Dizzy
    - Ormin
    - Aged Deity

which one did you skip?
  • Glis - Lost City
    Glis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Place of Dreams
    - Speak with Emerald Moon (648, 110)
    - Kill the Lochmur Guardian Beast (Coordinates Provided in the Quest Log) for the Chrono Core
    FINAL BOSS Information: Lochmur Guardian Beast, Level Unknown, 1320000 HP, Water Type mob, IN THE WATER, Long range Whirlpool water magic attack, Close-Range Physical Attack, High Defense and Attack
    It appears Emerald Moon wants to kill us all by sending us on this errand, you now may squad for this beast while you could not before (Thanks to Venue), his attack can finish off a level 70 Arcane Cleric in 3 - 4 shots, even though his long range is a magic attack. Even though that he is no longer a solo-only beast, you can still experience somewhat a bit of a difficulty trying to bring him down, as his fish hides are nearly impenetrable to attackers, it is generally a long haul and you probably have to give up a charm (HP and MP or one, class dependant) to kill him. Good luck.
    P.S: Dibs to PWI for making this boss the final fight of this amazing quest chain :D
    - Give the Chrono Core to Dizzy (491, 890)
    - Rewards: Coins (39150), EXP (93373), Spirit (23343), Mirage Celestones (15), Tidal Protection (HP Charm, 1.2 million charge, untradable, value equals to a Platinum HP Charm).

i've not received the Charm, has this reward been taken out?
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Place of Dreams
    - Speak with Emerald Moon (648, 110)
    - Kill the Lochmur Guardian Beast (Coordinates Provided in the Quest Log) for the Chrono Core
    FINAL BOSS Information: Lochmur Guardian Beast, Level Unknown, 1320000 HP, Water Type mob, IN THE WATER, Long range Whirlpool water magic attack, Close-Range Physical Attack, High Defense and Attack
    It appears Emerald Moon wants to kill us all by sending us on this errand, you now may squad for this beast while you could not before (Thanks to Venue), his attack can finish off a level 70 Arcane Cleric in 3 - 4 shots, even though his long range is a magic attack. Even though that he is no longer a solo-only beast, you can still experience somewhat a bit of a difficulty trying to bring him down, as his fish hides are nearly impenetrable to attackers, it is generally a long haul and you probably have to give up a charm (HP and MP or one, class dependant) to kill him. Good luck.
    P.S: Dibs to PWI for making this boss the final fight of this amazing quest chain :D
    - Give the Chrono Core to Dizzy (491, 890)
    - Rewards: Coins (39150), EXP (93373), Spirit (23343), Mirage Celestones (15), Tidal Protection (HP Charm, 1.2 million charge, untradable, value equals to a Platinum HP Charm).

i've not received the Charm, has this reward been taken out?

I don't think so, no.
  • glenndar
    glenndar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Struggling with the Dexterity part of Coming of Age. The Staunch Worms are 100% magic resist and run away from my melee attacks. As a Wiz, what should I do? (LV57)
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    glenndar wrote: »
    Struggling with the Dexterity part of Coming of Age. The Staunch Worms are 100% magic resist and run away from my melee attacks. As a Wiz, what should I do? (LV57)

Whatever you did at Kun Kun, you do to the worms, however, I do acknowledge the fact that Worms are ten times more painful than Kun Kun, being in the air, having more HP and all. The simplest way is to go to the city, buy a bow and 300 ammo, and shoot the worms.

Good Luck.
  • glenndar
    glenndar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TY I'll give it a go :)