The Goshiki Quest Chain Quest Guide

Options

Comments

• Fettuh - Harshlands
    Fettuh - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just thought I would put it out there that I was able to start the quest "Ask for the Potion" from when I was level 59 (Originally started the cain of quests when I was level 54, and wasn't able to advance as I was only level 57 when I got to the previous quest to this). But when I got the quest "Place of Dreams", it said I need to be stronger (I'm presuming level 60? Not gone back to try since I hit level 60)

Anyways, thank you for the guide. It helped a lot! =^_^=
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Should be stickied now ^_^

Good job!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LostGrl - Raging Tide
    LostGrl - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im lvl 56 and just finished General Feng so i need to continue to "Destiny" but neither pop-up come or sign on Elder so i guess im pretty stuck. Any1 know reason why i dont have quest since my lvl is ok.
    Anyway my friend turned in and he got "Destiny" right away but not meh :cryb:cry

i try relogin but didnt work either :(
  • Tidalira - Archosaur
    Tidalira - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im lvl 56 and just finished General Feng so i need to continue to "Destiny" but neither pop-up come or sign on Elder so i guess im pretty stuck. Any1 know reason why i dont have quest since my lvl is ok.
    Anyway my friend turned in and he got "Destiny" right away but not meh :cryb:cry

Same with me. But I know what I did wrong. I wasn't supposed to help the explorers with the weak boss mobs...
    I don't know what to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    embrace the power of FABULOUS
  • XxAndyXx - Raging Tide
    XxAndyXx - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my veno is lvl 63 and i killed genral feng and reported to elder but i didnt get destiny quest and cant get it can anyone help me please?
  • DarKySiN - Dreamweaver
    DarKySiN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Great guide , helped ma a lot so far XD

Just finished Blood Combat now at level 60 with my sin , with the aid of some pots @_@ ... and it went well , I ended up with 4 and a half minutes to spare :3

Went to talk to the other NPC's as well [ poor Dizzy :\ ] and now I left the Thorn Heart part for tomorrow .
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hey, I found something to be fixed on your guide. You are missing a quest between Heartbroken and Visit Dizzy.

Elder's Letter
    - Speak with Elder of Tideborn (657, 143)
    - Obtain 1 Elder's Letter
    - Speak with Dizzy (491,890)
    - Reward: Coins (10440), Exp (24899), Spirit (6225)
    - Continue onto the quest "Visit Dizzy"

I did the quest till Heartbroken before level 60, so all stoped. And now, at 67 couldn't get the Visit Dizzy quest, so I went to City of Raging Tides and the Elder gave me that quest. After getting the letter and visit Dizzy, I got the Visit Dizzy quest.
    [insert sig here]
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    Pledge - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    azurluen wrote: »
    Hey, I found something to be fixed on your guide. You are missing a quest between Heartbroken and Visit Dizzy.

Elder's Letter
    - Speak with Elder of Tideborn (657, 143)
    - Obtain 1 Elder's Letter
    - Speak with Dizzy (491,890)
    - Reward: Coins (10440), Exp (24899), Spirit (6225)
    - Continue onto the quest "Visit Dizzy"

I did the quest till Heartbroken before level 60, so all stoped. And now, at 67 couldn't get the Visit Dizzy quest, so I went to City of Raging Tides and the Elder gave me that quest. After getting the letter and visit Dizzy, I got the Visit Dizzy quest.

wow, I haven't been here for quite a while. But I'm back now, thanks for the heads-up, you wouldn't mind if I just copy and paste this? :P
    I'm a male... Humanoid... Thing... Well, I'm full of something.
  • hryst
    hryst Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fantastic guide. really helped me speed through this! Especially that part where I had to find that bottle and preparing mana pots for the final boss. thanks a bunch! b:victory
  • tiasung
    tiasung Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

The next part of the quest wont show up at the elder of raging tides unless you got the satchel (the questitem the commander? near general feng gave you)with you in your inventory.
  • excluzzive
    excluzzive Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i just talked to dizzy then went to talk to teh elder however im not getting the following quest i didnt get the elders letter might be gltiched or is my lv too low currently lv 52
  • TzurTzur - Raging Tide
    TzurTzur - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I am also stuck between the quests. I got the reward from "Heartbroken" but it did not continue to "Elder's Letter". I'm 56 at the moment and keep checking The Elder and Dizzy but nothing came up so far. I really hope this can be fixed. b:sad
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I am also stuck between the quests. I got the reward from "Heartbroken" but it did not continue to "Elder's Letter". I'm 56 at the moment and keep checking The Elder and Dizzy but nothing came up so far. I really hope this can be fixed. b:sad
    excluzzive wrote: »
    i just talked to dizzy then went to talk to teh elder however im not getting the following quest i didnt get the elders letter might be gltiched or is my lv too low currently lv 52

Done...

Added that Elder's Letter needs level 60.
  • Archarelli - Sanctuary
    Archarelli - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have the hardest time with quests...but...I dont know if it was because I was lvl 73 when I did this one...or if it was the simplicity of the guide...but this quest was not only easy, but alot of fun. The rewards were great, and the fights, except for the last which was done in squad..were easy.

I noticed no glitches at all in the quest..I am lucky I suppose :) Or the bugs have been fixed. 3 people in squad needed final boss..and all recieved in only one try.

Your guide was much appreciated and well used... Thank you :D

Faunalia~Sanctuary
  • WilfTAPI - Harshlands
    WilfTAPI - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What do I do that I can get the root Slavia ... it is a plant should be take .. but when I try to get ... can not! ??
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What do I do that I can get the root Slavia ... it is a plant should be take .. but when I try to get ... can not! ??

You need a pickaxe, and it's called Salvia Roots.
  • WilfTAPI - Harshlands
    WilfTAPI - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You need a pickaxe, and it's called Salvia Roots.

Where can I find a pickaxe?
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Where can I find a pickaxe?

Merchants sell them for 2000 coins. You will have to click their middle tab though, before you see them for sale.
  • XxAndyXx - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tiasung wrote: »
    The next part of the quest wont show up at the elder of raging tides unless you got the satchel (the questitem the commander? near general feng gave you)with you in your inventory.

yeah i havnt got the quest item and i dont know how to get it again :(
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah i havnt got the quest item and i dont know how to get it again :(

It's certainly a strange occurance not to receive that item, are you sure you did not receive it? Check both your Quest inventory and your normal inventory. If nothing is present, go to the Elder anyway, if that doesn't work, see if any chain-related quests are still present in your quest list, if not, just re-do General Feng and re-talk to the Vice Admiral, if that still doesn't work... Cry for a GM.
  • XxAndyXx - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's certainly a strange occurance not to receive that item, are you sure you did not receive it? Check both your Quest inventory and your normal inventory. If nothing is present, go to the Elder anyway, if that doesn't work, see if any chain-related quests are still present in your quest list, if not, just re-do General Feng and re-talk to the Vice Admiral, if that still doesn't work... Cry for a GM.

yeah i got the quest item and took it to the admiral then went to the elder for the destiny quest then didnt get the quest :(
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yeah i got the quest item and took it to the admiral then went to the elder for the destiny quest then didnt get the quest :(

Then perhaps you should go ticket the GM...

I can't work that miracle out, sorry :(
  • XxAndyXx - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Then perhaps you should go ticket the GM...

I can't work that miracle out, sorry :(

yeah i've tried the tickets twice and all they say is go to the tideborn elder and check the scene of the battle and i do that and it still dosnt work :(
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yeah i've tried the tickets twice and all they say is go to the tideborn elder and check the scene of the battle and i do that and it still dosnt work :(

lol... Then lemme see...

I'll give you this list of everything that happens before and after this, tell me which parts you've done...

- Gathered 6 Crystals
    - Talked to Elder
    - Taken 6 Crystals to Betep
    - Wait 3 minutes for Betep
    - Given Crystals to Devices
    - Talked to Elder
    - Talked to Ladywraith
    - Went to the Battle Scene
    - Slain 20 Army mobs
    - Talked with Vice Admiral
    - Obtained his bag
    - Killed General Feng
    - Talked to Elder
    - Talked to Goshiki
    - Gathered 10 Golden Herbs
    - Given Herbs to Goshiki
    - Talked to Elder
    - Talked to Dizzy
    - Entered Blood Combat - Nirvana Battlefield

Obviously, I can see you are stuck somewhere after "Killed General Feng", but the Bag should have been in your inventory before you engaged Feng, tell me which parts you omitted or did not appear in your quest list, I'll try and fix that :)
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    wow, I haven't been here for quite a while. But I'm back now, thanks for the heads-up, you wouldn't mind if I just copy and paste this? :P

No problemo, thats why I wrote it on the format used on your guide. ^_^

Btw, good joob. do_ob
    [insert sig here]
  • jojotti
    jojotti Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i am lvl 62 and goshiki chain bugged and i dont know how to send a ticket plz help me
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jojotti wrote: »
    i am lvl 62 and goshiki chain bugged and i dont know how to send a ticket plz help me

Click on Support in the PWI website.

The rest is pretty easy to navigate through.
  • CrazyHeal - Dreamweaver
    CrazyHeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yea i was blocked at Elder;s Letter part cuz on another site didnt told me i need lvl 60 to do it but now i know... btw thnx for description b:victoryb:victory
  • rurouri
    rurouri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    where is the boss for treasure map VII?
  • Sophocles - Raging Tide
    Sophocles - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so in the willpower part...what happens if you moved-_-