SINS Shoulf be more pvp effective against HA Classes

12346»

Comments

• Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Dunno how it'll work out at higher levels, but I've fought an 8x axe BM at my current level (75) and with just double spark - wolf emblem - maze steps - tangling mire - melee, my DPS was high enough for him to have to either use Tree of Protection or run from me simply because he'd die before I would. Both uncharmed, though. But still shows how much damage output double sparking with just -.1 interval gives.

We'll be able to kill BMs with triple spark, but you're going to need maze steps, vacuity powder or tidal protection + pray that 50% works or open from stealth with something like;

Wolf Emblem - Triple Spark - Inner Harmony - Headhunt - melee (+ occult ice)

If you have enough genie energy to throw in Tangling Mire that'd be great, but not sure how much you'd need for that, like 130-140. I'm pretty sure that using Rising Dragon + Subsea/Dash wouldn't give enough benefit, because the channeling/casting are relatively long compared to the damage you could do with melee while triple sparked in the same amount of time.

I'd at least use Dash. Extra 40% crit for 8 second while in 3rd Spark is way too much too leave out of the chain.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'd at least use Dash. Extra 40% crit for 8 second while in 3rd Spark is way too much too leave out of the chain.

sooooooo

like was said 100 posts or so ago

use geni

and really? stop using axe bm's as your example a monoaxe bm will get killed by just about everyone anyways post examples based on more viable builds

also bm's have leaps we can move when frozen so ice = bad choice
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Does demon roar of the pride have to get through the 50% tidal protection or is it 100% like the skill says?
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Does demon roar of the pride have to get through the 50% tidal protection or is it 100% like the skill says?
    Demon Roar never misses, but it doesn't bypass any kind of resist. Anti stun skills/pots etc will prevent it from working, and I'm sure Tidal Protection will too.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Demon Roar never misses, but it doesn't bypass any kind of resist. Anti stun skills/pots etc will prevent it from working, and I'm sure Tidal Protection will too.

↑ This. I have already tested wit my maxed tidal protection.