SINS Shoulf be more pvp effective against HA Classes

Comments

• Poizon - Harshlands
    Poizon - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    tho his suggestion to run does show that he has no idea how to play a sin....or at least no idea how to pvp...pve is different so..well....

p.s <-- finally my avatar upgraded^^

If you didn't run, your recklassly fighting head to head with someone with mroe def/hp, so yeah running ain't the best idea because they may have charms, but why pk one in the first place and then make assumptions on what will happen when none of you know...Morty is right, depending on the sitatuion there wil be a time where running will help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I tried killing a lvl 90 sage barb for 10 minutes. He was charmless but was spamming event pots on recharge and tree of protection. After al his pots were over he called more ppl on me and i ran away. If you are not dumb, melee has a hard time killing you. I think barbs even more than BMs.
    But killing a barb/BM charmed. Not gonna happen. Unless they have **** gear and are lower level.

Or if you have Thunderstorm on genie, you may try to see if you can trick the BMs into using Physical Sutra and hope for a crit to bypass the charm.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you didn't run, your recklassly fighting head to head with someone with mroe def/hp, so yeah running ain't the best idea because they may have charms, but why pk one in the first place and then make assumptions on what will happen when none of you know...Morty is right, depending on the sitatuion there wil be a time where running will help.

no, just no

morty says you should bleed a HA and run and jump during the duration

i have said many times that if you are losing you run away, every single person knows that

but morty just says

run away to rebuff

run away to regen hp

run away and let bleed do damage to them

and all this other ****

btw mroty =/= morty
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    lol seriously?
    No he didn't he said stun or sleep during the time, but if you have to rebuff, even though you should be buffed anyway, but in open PvP you cant always gaurentee things, there fore your comment is just an assumption.

no, he said to play a sin you have to jump and run and go invis and use your DoTs
    so why say it so many times lol

because idiots like you seem to think this was mortys idea, when in fact it's just common ****ing sense
    If there stunned there's no need depending on the situation, I think he means while there sleep, then repeat the Puncture wound except this time with stun, then get some distance even, and use the shadowjump stun.

your never going to kill HA with puncture, it does **** damage to heavy armor
    it's called a charm, you can't kill someone by running around while they have a DoT on them
    Everything he says is all valid in open pvp

no everything he says is ****, he hasn't even done open pvp on his sin
    no it looked like another lowlife who was jealous of him, so actually wasted time trying to annoy him, and seing as you was going a long with it, I think your just as much of a lowlife and jealous.

lmfao, jealous of what? please tell me what is there to be jealous of? jealous i can't give people the worst advice ever?
    jealous i can't tell people the best sin build is 9 dex 1 str every 2 levels?
    jealous i can't tell people you don't need a genie on a sin?
    jealous i can't pretend i know how to play a sin in perfect world just because i have played one on a different game?
    jealous i can't tell people running while they have puncture wound on is going to kill HA?

yeap i'm so jealous of morty, i just wish i was as pro as he is =[

mroty was just made for fun, it wasn't made just to annoy morty, it was made to make fun of how much of a tool he is and give us a good laugh xD
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    HAHAHAHAHAHHA bleeding a heavy

what will they think of next?

against a heavy you kite when the situation does not favor you, but you have to make your stand eventually, or you're not going to kill a charmed heavy. as an archer, very rarely do you get to kill a heavy from range in 1v1 PvP at higher levels. those are either when there's a big gear difference in your favor, they made a mistake, you got lucky with crits, or you're a much higher level. they have skills for getting to you and your own skills take time to cast lol.

for example, archers can use a combination of their own skills and genie skills to stand against a heavy at melee range temporarily. with wings of grace, blessing of condor, elven alacrity, demon wingspan, etc etc you can survive a few seconds in a heavy's face. you'd have to choose when to use those skills as well as when your attempt to kill the heavy is. this can come at a time when you know their stuns are cooled down, when you think their genie doesn't have energy, or when you're about to tick charm. if the situation changes against your favor, like marrow + balance, triple spark, dmg redux pot, or whatever else undesirable, then you keep moving.

how does this apply to assassins? i believe in assassin vs heavy fights you do get the initiative as well, (just not from 30 meters away) you definitely can get your first round of stuns, seals, and sleep in. and if you don't manage to kill him, you have to be on the run until you're ready to try it again. you just have to spike high with what you have and use genies to supplement your damage.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Funny Stuff.
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

I want to laugh at you.... but i just can't stop crying at your fail b:sad
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Seriously Mroty, enough about this bleeding ****. If you think that bleed a HA while you run around in stealth would do ANY thing, that in itself says how big of a noob you are. Given that your bleeding is stronger than a BM's, it's easily recovered by a NPC hp pot. I'm not here to tell you how to play a Sin, I'm here to tell you what NOT to do against a BM. If anything involves running against a HA, that's GTFO. But running around while keep going back and bleed is laughable. Not that your bleeding is a big threat, but do you think a BM would just stand there and let you act like a chicken with its head cut off? As soon as your red sprint is out, you'll get the living hell stun out of you.

Yes, that would be a problem if a Sin and a BM are nailed to the ground by feet at 5 meters away. Oh wait, *pulls out spear*.

Stun, stun and... more stun.

Exactly.

1: u just got trolled pretty bad :s

2: ud still be out of range.

3: u cant stun lock a sin like u can other classes. tidal protection wont let it happen lol.

also this is what morty said:

Like I said, keep your distance and keep them bleeding, all in all they will always be are challenge, if yo dont like it reroll wizard/psychic, then complain about how sins pwn you.

Khxbai.

now stfu poizon about morty already he is fail and it wont look good on u if u stick up for him and his bleed + run strategy lol
  • Limeball - Heavens Tear
    Limeball - Heavens Tear Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Bramble GUARD works just fine in PvP (returns 60% dmg to attacker)
    Bramble HOOD, A veno's 59 skill (only usable on themselves, dmg reduction + return 200% dmg to attacker) does not...well...the damage reduction does, but not the reflect. b:cute

Bramble guard and bramble hood's reflect only works in duels and territory war. (I'll assume dragon temple aswell.) Bramble guard and bramble hood does not reflect damage in open feild PvP, Bramble hood still reduces damage taken by 75% however.
    Reikara - 94 HA/AA Veno - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Limeball -84 Assassin - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Reikarah - 99 Seeker - Sanctuary - Retired

Why do I stick around? I draw pwi fanart.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    No he didn't say that, once again your making assumptions, everything your saying is what he has given an example of to some situtation, and you use that and try toget dramatic about it, and use it in almost all of your posts, seriously, Morty kinda annoys me the way he thinks he is good, but your just pissing me off.

aw i'm pissing you off? boo hoo =[
    and maybe you should learn to read, i'd go find the posts but i really cbf'ed
    no one thought it was mortys idea everyone knows to run if your low on hp, he was just stating it, once again your taking something he said to seriously to try give yourself a comeback in your failed argument. And i think he repeated himself again to you, because you make out sins should just stand there face to face with barb, what kinda stratagy is that dumbass?

lmfao
    well then smart guy how do you plan to kill a barb if you don't stand in range?
    sins aren't made to kill heavy armor, but if you have to, you don't run and jump and go invisible, it simply will not kill them
    the only way you will kill someone with a charm is ticking there charm then doing more damage than they have hp or can heal during there charms cool down, or by bypassing the charm if they are a squishy
    Yeah, but heavy will always be are disadvantage, and every little helps, of course puncture along ain't gonna win, but you ain't gonna win just by standing there. So morty was saying to just keep up withit while not trying to stand face to face, coz you will get crushed.

please actually fight a barb with a charm, the only way a sin will kill a barb is by doing more damage than they have hp after ticking their charm

and there are much better skills to use than a crappy DoT on HA
    I don't if he has, but how do you know he hasn't? judging by some of the qq complaint threads I've seen concerning him, I think he has.

he is on a pve server, isn't even 60, all he did was pk someone when he was "helping" them and caused the squad to get wiped
    yeap that's great mass pvp on a sin
    No, but you sure do seem to qq so much and get defensive now...

yeap, i'm just qqing so much ,this whole thing is just making me cry my crys out b:cry
    He never said that, that was your fail friend.
    again, you should try reading, during the first week of the tide born morty was telling everyone to go 9 dex 1 str, why do you think we were making fun of it
    he never said that either, he said he ain't really never used his

awwwwwwwwwww
    Well this comment is getting kind of old, assassin is still the same regardless of game, just like Knight -> blademaster.

your an idiot
    once again, quote me a post by him that exactaclly says what you just said, he never said Puncture wound and jumping around will kill them, why not finish the rest of centance you noob.

oh i'm sorry it was a thread saying sins should be able to kill heavy armor and morty said you just use your DoTs and run/jump/go invis
    I bet you do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
    Hmm, so while he is carryiong on in life, he is the tool because some lowlife trolls on forums chat **** about him? lol ok.

lmfao how does carrying on in life make you less of a tool?
    and no he isn't a tool because we chat **** about him
    we chat **** about him, because he is a tool
    edited January 2010
    i love it how morty causes so much chaos on the forums. isnt that what every forum troll dreams about rofl.

what makes it hilarious tho is that he wasnt even trying and everything that comes out of his mouth is serious talk XD
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    it has been found
    Listen princess, I have no problem grinding. At lvl's 20-30 it gets kinda tough, but that wsa the same for archer. People complain how archers are easy because they can kite, but then there is a big mana problem/cooldowns.

Assassins wasn't built to be tanks, but be fast and agile, which is why 9:1 will be best and the result will soon show over level 30, than someone with extra vit/str.

"Oh hey, I can take more hits than you" <-- Noob with vit, also takes longer to kill.

"Oh hey I can kill faster than you" <-- Sin with 9:1 build, using a pot, its all good which is normal.

Use my build. Or fail.
  • Mroty - Raging Tide
    Mroty - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    it has been found

There's sometihng wrong with that build?

>=[
    edited January 2010
    poizon would u get off morty's dic alreadyb:surrender

u wont change the fact that morty is a epic failure :s
  • Mroty - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
  • Mroty - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    poizon would u get off morties dic alreadyb:surrender

HE LET ANOTHER MAN ON HIS ****?

>=[

I need to have a serious talk with Motry.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Well this ain't answering my question, yet again, making valid commentsnot being able to back them up and he is the troll/tool?

some one already posted what morty said, only a few posts before mine, go and ****ing read it

Like I said, keep your distance and keep them bleeding, all in all they will always be are challenge, if yo dont like it reroll wizard/psychic, then complain about how sins pwn you.

Khxbai.

ta-da
    this is how we kill heavy armor, morty style
    I know, look at yourself.
    Once again, he didn't say puncture wound alone will kill them.
    I can also say standing there trying to outlast them wont work either, its all assumptions.
    nooo ****, if there squishy its pretty simple, but were talking about heavy and so is the topic, so please stay on topic.

see above ^
    and if you can't kill a barb before his charm cools down, you can't kill him, so then you don't fight them
    What if Morty was tyring to get the point of puncture wound till there charm ticks, then shadow jump and continue at them? once again you just make assumptions man.

i forgot a physical bleed does great damage to HA, how could i forget that?
    there's always a better skill.

again, your an idiot
    PvE server don't make no difference, you turn on PvP and hey its just like being on a PvP server. And so what if he is not 60+, don't make him suck and as far as I can tell he seems to be hella good even though I hate saying it. And About the squad thing, there's been lot more threads like that from various people, so yeah once again your making assumptions and chatting ****.

x.x
    there is almost no one in pvp mode on pve servers except end game people
    and wanna know why it matters that he isn't 60? classes don't even have all there basic skills under 59

on a pvp EVERYONE is subject to pvp as soon as they hit 30
    Hey you might not be crying, but I find it funny how your trying so hard to reply to me.

yeap, typing is so hard work, i better order more McDonalds
    well maybe he means 9:2 4:1 I don't know, he had high level archer on harshlands as far as I know, so yeah you can't hold something like that to him.

^ you

V morty
    Listen princess, I have no problem grinding. At lvl's 20-30 it gets kinda tough, but that wsa the same for archer. People complain how archers are easy because they can kite, but then there is a big mana problem/cooldowns.

Assassins wasn't built to be tanks, but be fast and agile, which is why 9:1 will be best and the result will soon show over level 30, than someone with extra vit/str.

"Oh hey, I can take more hits than you" <-- Noob with vit, also takes longer to kill.

"Oh hey I can kill faster than you" <-- Sin with 9:1 build, using a pot, its all good which is normal.

Use my build. Or fail.

couldn't reply to my comment could you?

awww =[
    Once again, couldn't reply, at least i ain't gotta hear another assumption though.

i don't need to reply, your just an idiot
    other games don't have charms

Holy **** how long are you going to fkin exagerate for, get over it he said it takes more than that depending on the situtation it would help, stfu you moron. you say you either stand there and go all out or die. Stfu. thats not a stratagy and basically common sense in its self. stfu.

^ you again

V morty again

Khxbai.
    maybe you didn't understand what i said so I'm going to repeat myself;
    HE IS HARDLY ON FORUMS, AND YOU AND OTHERS CHAT **** ABOUT HIM, MAKE QQ THREADS BECAUSE HE IS A TOOL? THAT ALSO MAKES YOU A TOOL.

awww i'm a tool =[
    poor me b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Lusca i love you ^_^
  • Mroty - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Lusca i love you ^_^

Back-Off-*****-He's-Mine.
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Back-Off-*****-He's-Mine.

b:angry Bring it on!!!
    edited January 2010
    Its funny how you try to lean on other excuses or assumptions to suddenly think your right and Morty is wrong.
    Oh and I see what Morty had written about the whle bleed thing, I think you seriously need to grow up using that single paragraph as your pathetic life story, he obviously mean't more he is just giving an example and he gave a few in that thread and that just happened to be 1 of them that may help.
    Oh and once again, PvP/PvE don't make no difference, only difference is PvP high level camp low areas, and I don't think Morty is intrested in pkin noobs, as I've seen him kill wizards/psy with green weapons more than a few times. All in all, your a dumbass so keep QQ'in about someone who you are obviously jealous off. Its okay.

its funny how u ignore ppls valid arguments just to continue on with ur not so valid arguments. but that is one of the rules of the internetz. forget which one but its one of them damn rules b:surrender

and i fail to acknowledge how ANYONE can be jealous of morty. honestly, go and click on his profile and read just 5 of the threads/posts he has made. just the title and ull get a clue how epic the guy is.
  • Mroty - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    its Funny How You Try To Lean On Other Excuses Or Assumptions To Suddenly Think Your Right And Morty Is Wrong.
    Oh And I See What Morty Had Written About The Whle Bleed Thing, I Think You Seriously Need To Grow Up Using That Single Paragraph As Your Pathetic Life Story, He Obviously Mean't More He Is Just Giving An Example And He Gave A Few In That Thread And That Just Happened To Be 1 Of Them That May Help.
    Oh And Once Again, Pvp/pve Don't Make No Difference, Only Difference Is Pvp High Level Camp Low Areas, And I Don't Think Morty Is Intrested In Pkin Noobs, As I've Seen Him Kill Wizards/psy With Green Weapons More Than A Few Times. All In All, Your A Dumbass So Keep Qq'in About Someone Who You Are Obviously Jealous Off. Its Okay.

i Like How You Type In Red. I Always Type In Size 10 White.

Kthxbai
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Its funny how you try to lean on other excuses or assumptions to suddenly think your right and Morty is wrong.
    Oh and I see what Morty had written about the whle bleed thing, I think you seriously need to grow up using that single paragraph as your pathetic life story, he obviously mean't more he is just giving an example and he gave a few in that thread and that just happened to be 1 of them that may help.
    Oh and once again, PvP/PvE don't make no difference, only difference is PvP high level camp low areas, and I don't think Morty is intrested in pkin noobs, as I've seen him kill wizards/psy with green weapons more than a few times. All in all, your a dumbass so keep QQ'in about someone who you are obviously jealous off. Its okay.

hey big shock here, i am right, morty is wrong
    feel free to try and prove differently thou lol

oh really, what other suggestions did morty offer for killing heavy armor?

pvp/pve servers are no different? man i wish i was a smart as you =[

AA under 90 die in a few hits to people close to there level so that's not hard lol

yeap i'm SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of morty b:cryb:cryb:cry

Q.Q
  • Poizon - Harshlands
    Poizon - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Q.Q

you obviously can't see it, but your acting like a lil baby and trying to answer sarcasticly in questions just to make yourself look cool when really I see through you, your fking dumb.

PvP servers are more fun at high level in my opinion, but at same time who wants to get camped by bunch of high levels? not to mention on PvE servers everyone don't pk till end level anyway, like you even said so whats the difference you prick?
    Also morty Stated he started new classes on new server for fresh start, i think he had 80+ Archer or something on Harshlands which is PvP server.

Seing as you have no background and no valid reason except make yourself look stupid all the time, maybe you should just reroll or have fun with threepointone here, which you both fail btw. And I don't need to proove you wrong I already have and so has morty and your still here trying to proove a worthless point, get over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    you obviously can't see it, but your acting like a lil baby and trying to answer sarcasticly in questions just to make yourself look cool when really I see through you, your fking dumb.

PvP servers are more fun at high level in my opinion, but at same time who wants to get camped by bunch of high levels? not to mention on PvE servers everyone don't pk till end level anyway, like you even said so whats the difference you prick?
    Also morty Stated he started new classes on new server for fresh start, i think he had 80+ Archer or something on Harshlands which is PvP server.

Seing as you have no background and no valid reason except make yourself look stupid all the time, maybe you should just reroll or have fun with threepointone here, which you both fail btw. And I don't need to proove you wrong I already have and so has morty and your still here trying to proove a worthless point, get over it.

Stop saying pve and pvp servers are alike.... on pvp you're forced into pvp, as you know, but you aren't just "camped by bunch of high levels" You get into fights with people your own level; whereas on pve servers few to no people lowlevel are in pk mode...

And btw... morty hasn't really proven anything =P He's just stated his opinion and then said everyone else fails...
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    I
    Oh and I see what Morty had written about the whle bleed thing, I think you seriously need to grow up using that single paragraph as your pathetic life story

It was a cool summer night that i came into existence, as i opened my eyes i found i was in a village with hundreds of other fish people, i later found out that the place was called dragonfang village.
    So ignoring the other fish people that all looked the same i spoke to another fish person that looked different than all the others and they told me i needed to go kill 10 crabs.
    So off i went to chop up some crabs with my 2 daggers, it didn't take long as there were hundreds and hundreds of crabs for all the fish people to kill. When i was done i returned to the fish person and when i finished speaking to them a glowly light appeared around me and i felt stronger.

oh waits wrong life story
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

i'm trying to make myself look cool? if i cared about looking cool i wouldn't be playing an online game in the first place lol

on pve servers, most 9x havn't had any real pvp experience
    on pvp servers everyone gets some idea of how to pvp from level 30 to 90

oh so now it's 80+ when only the other day it was 7x =o? make up your mind lol
    and so what if he has a high level archer?, this isn't about how to pvp as an archer, it's how to pvp as a sin

oh yeap you really proved me wrong, you sure showed me
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    O.o is it just me or did a bunch of posts just randomly disappear?
  • ElveZero - Harshlands
    ElveZero - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i'm trying to make myself look cool? if i cared about looking cool i wouldn't be playing an online game in the first place lol

on pve servers, most 9x havn't had any real pvp experience
    on pvp servers everyone gets some idea of how to pvp from level 30 to 90

oh so now it's 80+ when only the other day it was 7x =o? make up your mind lol
    and so what if he has a high level archer?, this isn't about how to pvp as an archer, it's how to pvp as a sin

oh yeap you really proved me wrong, you sure showed me

How do 90+ players on PvE servers not have PvP exp? Have you done a poll on this? any research? or is this just your bullsht opinion OH and making another assumption. you fail so bad dude.
    And no is archer is 70+ but see how poizen said he *thinks*, stop sticking to what people say/ get over exageratted then dramatic to try and make a fkin post you immature noob.

Also, he has been Assassin longer than you, You were like a day late, e was day before, so he's been playing longer than you. In my eyes that makes him better, Even though he is anyway.

As all you seem to do is give out bs opinion on someone you obviously jealous/hate that its self means you won't give in because your ingnorant, so just get over it dude. He's been playing longer, and before and has another char.
    you have no background story your just a random assassin, and probably oracled to, so have fun trolling on the forums, noob :)
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    O.o is it just me or did a bunch of posts just randomly disappear?

It's not just you, but don't worry about itb:victory