SINS Shoulf be more pvp effective against HA Classes

Comments

• Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i noticed that one of the TT daggers has + 2.00 range as a bonus making the total range of daggers 4.50. that will also increase the range on our range skills like tackling and puncture and some of the 59 skills to 6.5meters. this will alow us to easily atk outside of melee range of BMs/barbs and stay in our own range. and with tackling slash we should have no problem with that. it will limit barbs/BMs to using there ranged skills which can be avoided most of the time with focus mind. so we can very well keep our distance and limit them in there atks to only ranged atks.

of course this is only a theory and might not work out that well at all. not to mention that u have to be lvl 99 to wear those daggers anyway and not many sins will get to lvl 99 lol. but its food for thought.

also its amzing how many ppl think they know how to play a sin on PWI just cuz they played a sin on another game =/. its blantantly obvious that u cant kite a barb with a freaking melee char ffs -_- honestly where do ppl come up with this ****?

but lv88 axe and spears have +2range too.
    anyway idk i never tryed or something but how work the +magicdmg potions when u hit the melee with fast normal attack?

(ok maybe if u are unbuffed a bm with heavenly dragon+genie metal[Thunderstorm] maybe 1 hit u, idk)
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    but lv88 axe and spears have +2range too.
    anyway idk i never tryed or something but how work the +magicdmg potions when u hit the melee with fast normal attack?

(ok maybe if u are unbuffed a bm with heavenly dragon+genie metal[Thunderstorm] maybe 1 hit u, idk)

Ok..first sins pwns every other Robe classes with their stuns and sleeps. And now, they are demanding to be strong enough to kill HA classes. Wow, give me some of what you sins are smoking man....

Psys wanna replace every class and sins wanna pwn everyone else... Wow, should everyone else re-roll to be fishies instead?

Each an every class has their own weaknesses. If you cannot accept Sins not able to kill HA, please re-roll.

HA have a fundamental weakness, that's on magic. And they should be killed by magical classes.
  • Mroty - Raging Tide
    Mroty - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you need to kill heavy's, either bleed them and run, or...

Add Grade12 Ruby shards to your weapon.

:D
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ok..first sins pwns every other Robe classes with their stuns and sleeps. And now, they are demanding to be strong enough to kill HA classes. Wow, give me some of what you sins are smoking man....

Psys wanna replace every class and sins wanna pwn everyone else... Wow, should everyone else re-roll to be fishies instead?

Each an every class has their own weaknesses. If you cannot accept Sins not able to kill HA, please re-roll.

Barbs have a fundamental weakness, that's on magic. And they should be killed by magical classes.

fixed that for you

bm's have a little thing called marrows and can get 10K+ maq resist easily at 90+ and HA AA hybrid venos are just that hybrids

saying HA AA or LA is weak against/strong against isnt just the armor its also the class wearing it that determines their survivability against maq/phys hits
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yeah alter marrow magic is so worth it vs a sin
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    yeah alter marrow magic is so worth it vs a sin

meh never said it was for use on sins ...unless yall sudenly got maq attacks i dont know of?

was responding to the generalization that anything in HA is squishy vs magic
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    meh never said it was for use on sins ...unless yall sudenly got maq attacks i dont know of?

was responding to the generalization that anything in HA is squishy vs magic

thunderstorm or bramble rage
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    thunderstorm or bramble rage

i remeber suggesting that as your only way to deal with heavies months ago lol

in fact i did it again earlier in this thread to

also those are geni skills not class skills

so i can just say HA absolute domain

leave non class specific geni skills out of any class vs class argument unless you have a way to make it more effective than it would be
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    fixed that for you

bm's have a little thing called marrows and can get 10K+ maq resist easily at 90+ and HA AA hybrid venos are just that hybrids

saying HA AA or LA is weak against/strong against isnt just the armor its also the class wearing it that determines their survivability against maq/phys hits

Pardon me, i was in a rush... thanks for the correction
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

leave non class specific geni skills out of any class vs class argument unless you have a way to make it more effective than it would be

fine, want class specific skills
    since genie crit is same as a chars crit

amp > inner harmony > power dash > thunderstorm/bramble rage
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    chill of the deep>wolf emblem> highest spark you have>tele stun > 1.5 spark skill> amp > bramble rage > hope it crits > folow with hard hitting skills alternatind with stuns seals and hope for lucky crits honestly if BR didnt kill your probobly screwed so once lock ends if still alive force stealth and run like hell

the closer you do this to 50% hp the better your chances of a kill

that said vit axe bm's have been using a varient of this combo for a while now as their only possibal way to kill heavies its resonably effective but even if the bm alter physed dont count on BR for more than 3k damage w/o a crit

but with a crit (assuming wolf emblem actually increases geni damage to) will be near insta death for badly geared oponents and will probobly hurt the hell out of anything else

on the verry first page

really you fishies make me facepalm constantly...still laughing at you thinging you where a DPS class and the psy's Q.Qing that their actually a balanced class
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    mines better

btw tele stun uses 1 spark so you need to do something after highest spark you got before you tele stun

oh or there is

chill of the deep > wofl emblem > head hunt > tackling slash > RDS > tele stun> windpush(for chi) > amp > inner harmony > power dash > thunderstorm/bramble rage
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited January 2010

How the hell do you plan to use absolute domain to stop an INSTANT cast move?
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    mines better

btw tele stun uses 1 spark so you need to do something after highest spark you got before you tele stun

ah thanks just do what everyone else does and chain in a quick sellf buff/poke skill on that stun and add shadow escape to get the 2nd amp spark

but you have yet to really disprove me here also you really need wolf on for the rage damage since you wolnt kill heavies with that combo w/o a crit with decent gear (another thing i've already said)

btw just a though but a dex/vit geni might let you frenzy before that amp

edit at Ussichu: the same way archers do on the HF + BR TE combo

"oh look its the amp skill opening a highly scripted combo i should use AD"
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ppl rly seem to underestimate 230% rage dmg when ur critting at insane rates and have near constant spark erupts on =/.

but honestly even tho a sin can take down a HA class with some effort its a big waste of time. alot more fun to go and 1-2 hit some squishies and then go into stealth for the next one. not to mention alot more efficient. so yes sure we can take down HA barbs/BMs but why waste time on them in a mass pvp setting like TW or if u are on a pvp server/have PK mode enabled? while ur sitting there being a dumass trying to take down some barb there friends will come rush in and gank u all cuz ur taking so long to kill the said barb.

go for some archers/wizzards/psys/venos/other sins. dont spend so much time on one target since u will get ganged by there friends whey they come to help him. go find a few targets u can take down super quick and move on to another target. just avoid BMs/barbs all together there not worth the time.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    ppl rly seem to underestimate 230% rage dmg when ur critting at insane rates and have near constant spark erupts on =/.

but honestly even tho a sin can take down a HA class with some effort its a big waste of time. alot more fun to go and 1-2 hit some squishies and then go into stealth for the next one. not to mention alot more efficient. so yes sure we can take down HA barbs/BMs but why waste time on them in a mass pvp setting like TW or if u are on a pvp server/have PK mode enabled? while ur sitting there being a dumass trying to take down some barb there friends will come rush in and gank u all cuz ur taking so long to kill the said barb.

go for some archers/wizzards/psys/venos/other sins. dont spend so much time on one target since u will get ganged by there friends whey they come to help him. go find a few targets u can take down super quick and move on to another target. just avoid BMs/barbs all together there not worth the time.

constant spark high crit rate yes i know what thats likeb:chuckle

and ya archer/venos/other bm's(non 9x fist)/other barbs/clerics/psy's/and non 9x wizzies use this as their anti HA tactic in general

also for dps the rage damage add is crit rate x %rage increased

so a 230% rage damage add on 10% crit rate gives 13% to dps rather than 10%

and 30% more damage on a crit is only noticable with exedingly heavy hits such as the above mentioned combo's
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    well if power dash rly does increase crit rate like the description says then thats +40% crit rate given to us when the skill is maxed. that combined with our natural crit rate from pure dex build is more then enought to get out alot of decent criticals on any class.

that is why i say HA wont rly be a problem for us like everyone seem to think. b ut the thing is its still best to avoid them simply because u have other easier targets u can prey on. but if the time comes to where u have no other choice but to face a HA barb/BM then u can take them down with effort.
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    and morty i will try not to be rude right now but u should understand that bleed won't work. most of players have charms. bleed does bout 4k dmg over 9 sec and even tho u can spam it duo its cooldowntime (8sec) u can'T outrun the charm and not to mention that u won't bleed them for 4k its jstu impossible to run around and use puncture wound. u won't do anything with that....well ok u will. they'll probably laugh at u. against mobs, yeah u'd win that way but not in pvp. u have to make use of ur sleep or paralyse and ur wolf emblem to get as much rit as possible....the only way to outrun a charm. or do u really think a bm and a barb(loled right now ....how does he plan to bleed a barb to death lol) would stand around and bleed themselves to dead.....oh did i mention that by now we have genies.....guess u didn't know they exist....do i need to explain why i bring them up? guess not. so all in all bleed and running around does nothing so stop with this tactic....and stop with ur "go and reroll another class ur noob" aswell. sins are new, no one knows how to sue them to the fullest so stop thinking ur all that. it really pisses me of when ppl won't see that some things doesn'T work the way they want it. i'm not the only one telling u that bleed and running mid- battle won'T do u any good
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't get why i would wanna waste 2 spark for a amp, if extreme poison does same ****. save the 2 spark for something more useful in normal pvp. (it seems only to be useful in TW and PvE.)
  • Nexdonuum - Lost City
    Nexdonuum - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's good for when you are out of Genie stamina and what not. Besides, what's the point in saving 2 sparks when you can use that, use 2 more skills to almost instantly get that back, plus be dealing damage the entire time? o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick learning Apprentice in the Arts of Subtle Killing.
  • rikako
    edited January 2010
    I cant see how you wanna keep perma 3 sparked with amp, if you use headhunt and throatcut / sleep often.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    rikako wrote: »
    I don't get why i would wanna waste 2 spark for a amp, if extreme poison does same ****. save the 2 spark for something more useful in normal pvp. (it seems only to be useful in TW and PvE.)

sin amp is 30% extreme poison is 20%

and if i have extreme poison on my genie i need more vit to use it before thunderstorm/bramble rage

and that vit would really hurt thunderstorms damage, wouldn't hurt bramble rages damage too much thou but still sin amp is 10% more damage

and when you can use all 3 of your 2 spark ultis in under 8 seconds, you really don't have any chi problems to need to save chi lol
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's good for when you are out of Genie stamina and what not. Besides, what's the point in saving 2 sparks when you can use that, use 2 more skills to almost instantly get that back, plus be dealing damage the entire time? o_O

maybe he want 1 hit somebody, 30att lv+genie 20 att lv+20genie amplify+30skill amplify could be nice (this just yet a theory)
  • rikako
    edited January 2010
    good point, its 30% not 20% and epoison is dex so is thunderstorm :/ so i thought it would be better.

epoison unfortunally doesnt stack with sin amp and the attack level im not sure if it stack, didnt test yet
  • Nexdonuum - Lost City
    Nexdonuum - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    maybe he want 1 hit somebody, 30att lv+genie 20 att lv+20genie amplify+30skill amplify could be nice (this just yet a theory)

b:puzzled

He did not state that his intention was to use the Assassin's amp + Extreme poison + etc to 1 hit someone. He specifically asked why would he use 2 sparks when he could just as easily use extreme poison. So, he was looking for an alternative to using 2 sparks to do the same thing (roughly) yet save up on chi (which is not something that Assassin's will have too hard of a time with in the first place).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick learning Apprentice in the Arts of Subtle Killing.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    xD LOL so many nooby posts.

I don't get why ppl QQ about sins not being able to kill barbs when every other class has the same problem (besides high level + refined wizards) That is 1 out of freaking 8 other classes you can kill.

L2P and wait till full skills release. Til then, have fun tryng to kill same lvl charmed barbs b:embarrass
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you need to kill heavy's, either bleed them and run, or...

Add Grade12 Ruby shards to your weapon.

:D

Seriously Mroty, enough about this bleeding ****. If you think that bleed a HA while you run around in stealth would do ANY thing, that in itself says how big of a noob you are. Given that your bleeding is stronger than a BM's, it's easily recovered by a NPC hp pot. I'm not here to tell you how to play a Sin, I'm here to tell you what NOT to do against a BM. If anything involves running against a HA, that's GTFO. But running around while keep going back and bleed is laughable. Not that your bleeding is a big threat, but do you think a BM would just stand there and let you act like a chicken with its head cut off? As soon as your red sprint is out, you'll get the living hell stun out of you.
    i noticed that one of the TT daggers has + 2.00 range as a bonus making the total range of daggers 4.50. that will also increase the range on our range skills like tackling and puncture and some of the 59 skills to 6.5meters. this will alow us to easily atk outside of melee range of BMs/barbs and stay in our own range.
    Yes, that would be a problem if a Sin and a BM are nailed to the ground by feet at 5 meters away. Oh wait, *pulls out spear*.
    it will limit barbs/BMs to using there ranged skills which can be avoided most of the time with focus mind. so we can very well keep our distance and limit them in there atks to only ranged atks.
    Stun, stun and... more stun.
    its blantantly obvious that u cant kite a barb with a freaking melee char ffs -_- honestly where do ppl come up with this ****?

Exactly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Seriously Mroty, enough about this bleeding ****. If you think that bleed a HA while you run around in stealth would do ANY thing, that in itself says how big of a noob you are. Given that your bleeding is stronger than a BM's, it's easily recovered by a NPC hp pot. I'm not here to tell you how to play a Sin, I'm here to tell you what NOT to do against a BM. If anything involves running against a HA, that's GTFO. But running around while keep going back and bleed is laughable. Not that your bleeding is a big threat, but do you think a BM would just stand there and let you act like a chicken with its head cut off? As soon as your red sprint is out, you'll get the living hell stun out of you.
    someone got trolled...
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    someone got trolled...

Yeah, I probably lost a few IQ points from reading this posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm not here to tell you how to play a Sin, I'm here to tell you what NOT to do against a BM. If anything involves running against a HA, that's GTFO
    tho his suggestion to run does show that he has no idea how to play a sin....or at least no idea how to pvp...pve is different so..well....

p.s <-- finally my avatar upgraded^^