Wizards VS Psychics

Options

Comments

• mclilzee2
    mclilzee2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    forget 2 say that we have sexy look with sexy hair and we have best dance in whole game b:pleased as you know we human and in all games class not human look ugly ***WE ARE COOL***
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yea and pys pull it towards cleric and be like HEAL ME HEAL ME!!!!!!!!!
    They are actually supposed to stop casting, not move and die. Yes that is what I would do. Running to the tank seems counter productive as well. Enmity is a very delicate thing and it is easy to swing the thread. One does not need to spam spells when the timer is up.

However most players may do this out of fear and urgency. Even I do that. When they come near me, I feel the need to burn them down as quickly as I can. This is something that must be overcome with this class.
    i change my mind about the pys (the ones who actually don say nuthn bout wizys T_T) sure they copy our skills but thats the creators of pw's fault,i hate the pys who r all stealin kills cus they can and sayn that they the best DDs,but the kewl one s that are not stupid and dont get us all killed and dont say stuff bout wzzies i can deal with, but so far all i see is "im better than u" "shut up already,we are best and u no it" thats what i see from pys, so mayb if pys and wizzies work together instead of startin a ****ing war,mayb just mayb we could work out. pys are still prety powerful so, i think pys and wizzies shuld work together, unless they still talk **** and betray us ,if that happen, ITS ON!!

I imagine thats lowbie psys talking like that - because high level players should know better by now. That's usually how it goes with new powerful classes. You get bigheaded by the initial strength of the class vs the ****ty lowbie monsters you're facing. I'm still just a lowbie, but this is nothing new to me. Yeah it's strong class, but a darn flea can 1 shot you if you aren't careful. Wizzards can live a bit longer.

All in all, wizzards and psys should not be bumping heads. The classes should compliment each other. I don't see any wizzards as my rivals.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mumintroll, I'm wondering where did you get the idea that psychics have weaker "basic spells" that wizards? b:question

Aqua Blast is better than pyrogram, and Spirit Blast is more damaging than Gush. Having the same channel/cast time btw.

And this is without Black Voodoo on. With Black Voodoo they do like 20% more damage.

I'm just wondering is those the "basic skills" you were talking about? Since after all, those have highest DPS anyway since they are fast.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mumintroll, I'm wondering where did you get the idea that psychics have weaker "basic spells" that wizards? b:question

Aqua Blast is better than pyrogram, and Spirit Blast is more damaging than Gush. Having the same channel/cast time btw.

And this is without Black Voodoo on. With Black Voodoo they do like 20% more damage.

I'm just wondering is those the "basic skills" you were talking about? Since after all, those have highest DPS anyway since they are fast.
    Where did I wrote it? I don't remember my post. Can you past it here pls?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mclilzee - Raging Tide
    Mclilzee - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

it's not work like this as you see aqua impact channle :0.5 and cast 1.5 and dmg deal same pyro but pyro channel : 1.5 and cast 0.8 and and later when you get -50% channel aqua will be channel: 0.25 and cast 1.5 but pyro chanel 0.75 and cast 0.8 so wizard will cast it faster then psy BTW don't forget wizard have Frostblade buff that increas wizard's attack by 30% more water dmg (spirit blast channel: 0.6 and cast 1.4 gush chanel : 1 and cast 1
    with -50% channel equipment spirit blast channel : 0.3 and cast 1.4 but wizard gush channel : 0.5 and cast 1 but they deal some little dmg more and we have extra stone rain at that time it's deal more then both b:laugh
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    it's not work like this as you see aqua impact channle :0.5 and cast 1.5 and dmg deal same pyro but pyro channel : 1.5 and cast 0.8 and and later when you get -50% channel aqua will be channel: 0.25 and cast 1.5 but pyro chanel 0.75 and cast 0.8 so wizard will cast it faster then psy BTW don't forget wizard have Frostblade buff that increas wizard's attack by 30% more water dmg (spirit blast channel: 0.6 and cast 1.4 gush chanel : 1 and cast 1
    with -50% channel equipment spirit blast channel : 0.3 and cast 1.4 but wizard gush channel : 0.5 and cast 1 but they deal some little dmg more and we have extra stone rain at that time it's deal more then both b:laugh

*sigh* If you dont have the slightest clue about something, don't offer advice in the matter. You also make it sound like -50% channeling is easy to obtain.. which it is not.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Mclilzee - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *sigh* If you dont have the slightest clue about something, don't offer advice in the matter. You also make it sound like -50% channeling is easy to obtain.. which it is not.

but you still can get it BTW why you put red color on (Frostblade buff that increas wizard's attack by 30% more water dmg) is this wrong?
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ...it is wrong b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    but you still can get it BTW why you put red color on (Frostblade buff that increas wizard's attack by 30% more water dmg) is this wrong?

If I remember correctly, Frostblade only adds on to normal attacks, so it's only good for people who melee without skill spamming... or if a wiz wants to start hitting something with their sword.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Mclilzee - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If I remember correctly, Frostblade only adds on to normal attacks, so it's only good for people who melee without skill spamming... or if a wiz wants to start hitting something with their sword.

hmmmmmmmmm true I thought this skill work on spells
  • Blood_Rayne_ - Heavens Tear
    Blood_Rayne_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

I imagine thats lowbie psys talking like that - because high level players should know better by now. That's usually how it goes with new powerful classes. You get bigheaded by the initial strength of the class vs the ****ty lowbie monsters you're facing. I'm still just a lowbie, but this is nothing new to me. Yeah it's strong class, but a darn flea can 1 shot you if you aren't careful. Wizzards can live a bit longer.

All in all, wizzards and psys should not be bumping heads. The classes should compliment each other. I don't see any wizzards as my rivals.

ok i think wizys and pys would be good together thats my opinion,here r my reasons
    1-pys have high attcks so do wizzies nd that equals good buddies,
    2-like u said pys do hav low defense so they can get killed easily,thats y wizys hav healin skills,no we r NOT clerics,we only heal if u hav low hp,no cleric around,ur on verge of gettn killed,or cllerics about to get killed
    3.Pys hav a lotta buffs which includes a deflectin skill ,so thatl really help wont it?
    4.since both are strong have good buffs and skills and a healin wizy just in case wont they be good for pk,i hear wizys are great with pk,so wont that be good?
    Those are sum of the reasons i hav,but thats only my opinion ,im sure reshanta that ur opinion is different.
  • Zuunu - Heavens Tear
    Zuunu - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My psychic can one shot 2x mobs

Ohhh noooo, now we're all scared and running. b:laugh
  • HxCx - Heavens Tear
    HxCx - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wizards for the win \o/
  • Laylor - Heavens Tear
    Laylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    in pvp a psy is nothing to me.
    genie skill: Mage star (only for wizards)
    I can even let him hit me and drinking a Tea in the meanwhile.
    Undine strike + Blade tempest. bye bye (already did against a psy of my same lvl).
    Actually using Essential sutra atfer Undine works too.

Lol @ that psy that was sayin "I 2 hits mobs".
    with undine strike I hit on Pole just like a psy. not joking.
    Was fun till it lasted.
    see ya guys
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Undine strike + Blade tempest. bye bye (already did against a psy of my same lvl).

you haven't fought a decent psychic if they die to undine -> BT (or sutra for that matter)
  • Javert - Lost City
    Javert - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you haven't fought a decent psychic if they die to undine -> BT (or sutra for that matter)

They haven't fought me yet obviously.

lvl 93, Hybrid 4.3k hp, with 8.5k mp and 10% critical... say what :-)
    Woah, yeah thats right im psy.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    squab wrote: »
    because MP makes a difference in pvp.
    moron

it's a good indicator of magic points.. which translates to matk
    moron
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i like thos fishsticks their so squishy

sure they are tricky, but once u learn their skills its easy, soul burn = stop attkin or seal them and walk away till its over

soul of ralition thingi w/e use a gush to waste it without getting a bad effect on urself

soul of stuning,. lol let uirself get stuned once they wont kil u anyway

and once all the tricks are over, in my case undine BT would finish it, but other ppl with less magic dmg

sutra/ spark / MS = attk during the stun, w/e
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you would know that, because you don't get out much.
    Loser

you wouldn't know that, because you need an IQ of 45 to figure that out.
    Loser
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I never took the time to.
    off topic.
    youmad?
    why are you so angry LOL
    hahaha, so funny seeing you angry

It's just one of those things that you don't need to take time to learn.. like walking.
    I'm not mad, although I suppose you and your terribly low IQ can mistake that for laughing hysterically.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sure they are tricky, but once u learn their skills its easy, soul burn = stop attkin or seal them and walk away till its over
    Seal them or Distance Shrink away = you take damage.
    and once all the tricks are over, in my case undine BT would finish it
    You forgot about the other "trick" they have: Psychic Will. Not to mention, if you Undine before Sporific Whisper, they have time to stun you. (1s channel, 1s cast).
  • Zuunu - Heavens Tear
    Zuunu - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wiz isnt gonna replace psy, and dueling people who oracled their way up, doesnt help much. Considering that you 2 shot him, im guessing he had black voodoo on, which is just, stupid against a class that hits very hard...

Ummm....... wizard replace psychic? Lol.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    IQ of 170.
    again, real ACCURATE judging
    ****ing tool

You do not have an IQ anywhere near there, I've already told you that you are < 45. Get your facts right.
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Seal them or Distance Shrink away = you take damage.

You forgot about the other "trick" they have: Psychic Will. Not to mention, if you Undine before Sporific Whisper, they have time to stun you. (1s channel, 1s cast).

fine then.

they soul burn u. u can use elemntal shell on urself. and stand still 1/2 of the soul burn is wanted. or use holy path, or domain or even expel them. there is alot of ways to avoid soul burn. not to mention its very long cast u can always seal sleep stun them otw.

and how about before u undine u use ele shell again. so even if they do stun u its not a big deal u can just wait it off and then kill them,, or force of will > undine > sleep

+ psy dmg sucks, they wont kill u in 1 duration of stun
  • Laylor - Heavens Tear
    Laylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    it's a good indicator of magic points.. which translates to matk
    moron

does not mean nothing in pvp, since is all 'bout strategy.
    moron.
    gratz in reaching lvl 100 with hypers and oracles.
    Was fun till it lasted.
    see ya guys
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    moron.

when u have +xk mattack after 3rd spark cause +100mag point then its a info. from that post we could think/calculate the poster is pure mag or close to that, maybe could be usefull this info if he talked about his dmg.

(sometimes when u need only +500 dmg for ko somebody then its annoying xD)
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    moron.

This is an MMO, it is about building your character, not about strategy. There is some basic strategy that a monkey could figure out, but 90% of the time it comes down to a build difference. Try 1v1'ing a major cash shopper and tell me its about strategy. Nobody likes lowbies that have no idea what they're talking about, but think they do.
    Moron

As a side note, I've never used hypers.. and only used the quest reward oracles (I think there was like 2 total?). I got to 100 the old fashioned way.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Whenever I party with other wizards I like to look at their max mp and it usually tells me if they are pure int or not.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This is an MMO, it is about building your character, not about strategy. There is some basic strategy that a monkey could figure out, but 90% of the time it comes down to a build difference. Try 1v1'ing a major cash shopper and tell me its about strategy. Nobody likes lowbies that have no idea what they're talking about, but think they do.
    Moron

As a side note, I've never used hypers.. and only used the quest reward oracles (I think there was like 2 total?). I got to 100 the old fashioned way.
    Uh, try 1v1ing Ayla from spectral. Rank8/nirvana gear moron that you can destroy 1v1 simply because it's a bad player. Gear/build/genie/etc all matter but there's some things money can never make up for.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ohhh noooo, now we're all scared and running. b:laugh
    you better run

interesting because my wiz never one shotted 2x mobs. :O
    Ummm....... wizard replace psychic? Lol.

a typo, people understood me so i think i got my point across

Anymore questions?
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
This discussion has been closed.