And let's not pretend hailstorm has good damage >.>

Touche.

Those non-spark AoE's look kinda unfair to me, though. >.>

That AND landslide. >______>"
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Again, I say how often are you doing this? All of those AOEs that one shot people need 2 sparks. So what are you doing when they're not up? You are using single target spells that are gonna tick charm anyway. Then you die and lose all your chi and have to keep using single target spells.

A psychic is constantly spamming his AOEs, chi or no chi. Also you're not the only one in a TW and not everyone is a wizard. There will be other people attacking and they will tick the charm. Who ends up providing better DPS while those charms are on cooldown to ensure more kills? Who increases charm cooldown by 30% so you have a better chance of killing someone before their charm can tick a second time?

ok well tbh i never ever ever run out of sparks in tw. 2 many ways to gain chi. secondly psy's aoe range isnt as big as wiz's so u wont hit as many ppl. also ur dmg is by far not the same as wiz so its not really a option to kill ppl with that spaming aoe its a mare anoyness for ppl..

and our single target attks are very scary, bms in tw dont use marrow i pretty much 1 shot 90% of the bms with sandstrom.

and if ur not talking about tw and ur talking about plain pk psy's just dont have what it takes to stay alive, the psy will is the only thing that might do it but its just 8 sec and almost evrey class beside 3 got magic dmg attks. and thos that dont have magic dmg . got way 2 many stuns seals etc

im sorry to flame all of u psy's but wiz > psy hands down no matter what any1 will say . dmg wise speed wise survival wise
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Again, I say how often are you doing this? All of those AOEs that one shot people need 2 sparks. So what are you doing when they're not up? You are using single target spells that are gonna tick charm anyway. Then you die and lose all your chi and have to keep using single target spells.

A psychic is constantly spamming his AOEs, chi or no chi. Also you're not the only one in a TW and not everyone is a wizard. There will be other people attacking and they will tick the charm. Who ends up providing better DPS while those charms are on cooldown to ensure more kills? Who increases charm cooldown by 30% so you have a better chance of killing someone before their charm can tick a second time?

ok i nearly allways got 2 spark but for 1 shot ppls in pvp server i need 399 chi+spark pot if target not a nub XD (ok my weapon only +4 tt99b:surrender)

i can spam my other skills but just tick the a barb /bm or archer charm (most of them got full buff and 8-10k+ hp). in tw for me the ~only way to 1hit somebody (instead tick his charm and get killed) the 3rd spark+bids or bt

(ok in my cause i bet could be better with a rank8 weapon XD)
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    and our single target attks are very scary, bms in tw dont use marrow i pretty much 1 shot 90% of the bms with sandstrom.
    LMFAO you must be fighting extreme noobs (compared to you) and even unbuffed maybe.
    im sorry to flame all of u psy's but wiz > psy hands down no matter what any1 will say . dmg wise speed wise survival wise
    Damage-wise? What's that, the time when the charm is in cooldown, or the damage of a single hit?

Well if you feel good 1-shotting noob-geared ppl then good for you but personally I like to compare equal geared & leveled people, that's how I find if someone is OP or not, you know. b:cute

Also, keep in mind, that if you use 2-spark pots, psychics can have more survivability. They can use pots too you know. How about the 6 sec damage immunity one? b:chuckle
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMFAO you must be fighting extreme noobs (compared to you) and even unbuffed maybe.

Damage-wise? What's that, the time when the charm is in cooldown, or the damage of a single hit?

Well if you feel good 1-shotting noob-geared ppl then good for you but personally I like to compare equal geared & leveled people, that's how I find if someone is OP or not, you know. b:cute

Also, keep in mind, that if you use 2-spark pots, psychics can have more survivability. They can use pots too you know. How about the 6 sec damage immunity one? b:chuckle

, i dont fight noobs evrey1 that knows me know i dont fight out matched ppl only thos that can givme a fight and i can even 1 shot the best players on dreamwaver server and dmg wise i meant when u hit some1 the dmg u do. nothing beats a wiz in that department

and to the pots part, im not talking about apots im talking about the class survival rate on its own. wiz have better survival rate

we can distance shrink away from ppl. we can seal when we'r close to death and unlike stuns it cant be resist so easly. we got long cd sleep but its instant and we can use it on an emergency during runing even, we have 3 shileds we prety much just use stone barrier but it give us great boost to p deff, and unlike white voodoo we still hurt while we have it on so white voodoo is out of the question for me, cuz u cant really kill while having it on, we got elemntal shell , sure its just for 4 sec but u have no idea how many times it saved me during a 1v1 wiz fight.

btw i have 15k magic attk dmg not to show off or anything but in tw when a bm dont use mag marrow and in the mess pvp i undine them and sandstorm its almost always death
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    , i dont fight noobs evrey1 that knows me know i dont fight out matched ppl only thos that can givme a fight and i can even 1 shot the best players on dreamwaver server and dmg wise i meant when u hit some1 the dmg u do. nothing beats a wiz in that department

and to the pots part, im not talking about apots im talking about the class survival rate on its own. wiz have better survival rate

we can distance shrink away from ppl. we can seal when we'r close to death and unlike stuns it cant be resist so easly. we got long cd sleep but its instant and we can use it on an emergency during runing even, we have 3 shileds we prety much just use stone barrier but it give us great boost to p deff, and unlike white voodoo we still hurt while we have it on so white voodoo is out of the question for me, cuz u cant really kill while having it on, we got elemntal shell , sure its just for 4 sec but u have no idea how many times it saved me during a 1v1 wiz fight.

btw i have 15k magic attk dmg not to show off or anything but in tw when a bm dont use mag marrow and in the mess pvp i undine them and sandstorm its almost always death

ok this i understand if most of bm there make interval gears (light 2 piece and pdef neck/belt) and got less hp.

in my server still with 3rd spark(19k max dmg) a lv99 bm 1 hit if full interval build oriented with lower refine or i crit, but true with 15k, u could hurt after udine,( when mdef sutra not reduce drastically the mattack).
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok this i understand if most of bm there make interval gears (light 2 piece and pdef neck/belt) and got less hp.

in my server still with 3rd spark(19k max dmg) a lv99 bm 1 hit if full interval build oriented with lower refine or i crit, but true with 15k, u could hurt after udine,( when mdef sutra not reduce drastically the mattack).

ye and on my server lately every goign fist even the barbs lol and pretty much every bm also
  • Xarathos - Harshlands
    Xarathos - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    meh psychic meh own wizards.. LMFAOb:byeb:shutup
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Great. Freaking great. Now psychics get a very strong hitting nuke as well.
    So now we aren't even the only ones with hard and uber slow, AOE nukes anymore per hit. You read that right, psys have a new lvl100 nuke.

And this while they also got fast nukes (situational) such as Red Tide, an extremely fast stun, and we don't since we only focus on strong but slow nukes.

Yes it has a 400% weapon modifies instead of 500%. Is it really weaker than wizard nukes? If you factor Black Voodoo I don't know how weaker it is, to be honest. And it is a bit faster also (4 channel, 1 cast! faster than any of our nukes), and comes with an attack speed debuff...

As if they did not have enough much more potential already in damage, now they can hit hard (and slow) like we do also.

Also, did anyone notice that the Sage/Demon damage boost (not the specific sage/demon effects! just the damage boost to lvl11) for Red Tide and Earth Vector is minor?

All other classses ultis get huge boosts to the constant damage when going to lvl11, and even the more basic psychic spells get a good boost in damage... but these 2 get only a minor?

Is that the devs admitted they were too overpowered before, and instead of nerfing them before lvl11, they simply ignored them and made lvl11 "more balanced"?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    great. Freaking Great. Now Psychics Get A Very Strong Hitting Nuke As Well.
    So Now We Aren't Even The Only Ones With Hard And Uber Slow, Aoe Nukes Anymore Per Hit. You Read That Right, Psys Have A New Lvl100 Nuke.

And This While They Also Got Fast Nukes (situational) Such As Red Tide, An Extremely Fast Stun, and We Don't Since We Only Focus On Strong But Slow Nukes.

Yes It Has A 400% Weapon Modifies Instead Of 500%. Is It Really Weaker Than Wizard Nukes? If You Factor Black Voodoo I Don't Know How Weaker It Is, To Be Honest. And It Is A Bit Faster Also (4 Channel, 1 Cast! Faster Than Any Of Our Nukes), And Comes With An Attack Speed Debuff...

As If They Did Not Have Enough Much More Potential Already In Damage, Now They Can Hit Hard (and Slow) Like We Do Also.

Also, Did Anyone Notice That The Sage/demon Damage Boost (not The Specific Sage/demon Effects! Just The Damage Boost To Lvl11) For Red Tide And Earth Vector Is Minor?

All Other Classses Ultis Get Huge Boosts To The Constant Damage When Going To Lvl11, And Even The More Basic Psychic Spells Get A Good Boost In Damage... But These 2 Get Only A Minor?

Is That The Devs Admitted They Were Too Overpowered Before, And Instead Of Nerfing Them Before Lvl11, They Simply Ignored Them And Made Lvl11 "more Balanced"?

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Great. Freaking great. Now psychics get a very strong hitting nuke as well.
    So now we aren't even the only ones with hard and uber slow, AOE nukes anymore per hit. You read that right, psys have a new lvl100 nuke.

And this while they also got fast nukes (situational) such as Red Tide, an extremely fast stun, and we don't since we only focus on strong but slow nukes.

Yes it has a 400% weapon modifies instead of 500%. Is it really weaker than wizard nukes? If you factor Black Voodoo I don't know how weaker it is, to be honest. And it is a bit faster also (4 channel, 1 cast! faster than any of our nukes), and comes with an attack speed debuff...

As if they did not have enough much more potential already in damage, now they can hit hard (and slow) like we do also.

Also, did anyone notice that the Sage/Demon damage boost (not the specific sage/demon effects! just the damage boost to lvl11) for Red Tide and Earth Vector is minor?

All other classses ultis get huge boosts to the constant damage when going to lvl11, and even the more basic psychic spells get a good boost in damage... but these 2 get only a minor?

Is that the devs admitted they were too overpowered before, and instead of nerfing them before lvl11, they simply ignored them and made lvl11 "more balanced"?

BIDS and BT is 4 second channel 1 second cast....

The spell is still weaker than our nukes

Borsuc...please get your facts right...

A level 100 skill costs 50mil on my server....
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    BIDS and BT is 4 second channel 1 second cast....

The spell is still weaker than our nukes

Borsuc...please get your facts right...

A level 100 skill costs 50mil on my server....

+ that skill is earth based and most of wizz allways wear earth barrier so u dont die by 1 hit :P
  • Xiral - Harshlands
    Xiral - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have a level 60 pure wizard (I also have a 71 assassin and a 71 BM). The damage is great and the PvE experience is quite good. I can kill most mobs before they reach me and in instances I find the class to be very useful.

PvP wise there is a huge imbalance between the classes at this level. In terms of PvP I would rank the classes at level 60 this way:

1) Assassin
    2) Venomancer with Herc/Nix
    3) Archer
    4) Barbarian
    5) Blade master
    6) Cleric
    7) Psychic
    6) Wizard

The difference between a sin and any of those other classes is ridiculous. I will use another forum to discuss why the sin needs to be nerfed.

Now as far as wizard versus psychic goes I find both classes to be quite different and I cannot say that one is definitely better than the other. PvP wise I have been beaten by every psychic I fought (please do something about force of will effect not lasting as long as skill description says). PvE wise though I do prefer the wizard (yes I also have a psychic as well).

Overall I find this game has some balance issues. The wizards being very much on the bottom end of the scale. I hear the become really great at lvl 100 but as far as I am concerned it is pointless to have a class that you cannot enjoy using for 99 levels. Just look around and you can see what the least played class in the game is. Clearly something has to be done about it.
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    seem like Borsux got reject even among the fellow wizard b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have a level 60 pure wizard (I also have a 71 assassin and a 71 BM). The damage is great and the PvE experience is quite good. I can kill most mobs before they reach me and in instances I find the class to be very useful.

PvP wise there is a huge imbalance between the classes at this level. In terms of PvP I would rank the classes at level 60 this way:

1) Assassin
    3) Archer
    4) Barbarian
    5) Blade master
    6) Cleric
    7) Psychic
    6) Wizard

The difference between a sin and any of those other classes is ridiculous. I will use another forum to discuss why the sin needs to be nerfed.

Now as far as wizard versus psychic goes I find both classes to be quite different and I cannot say that one is definitely better than the other. PvP wise I have been beaten by every psychic I fought (please do something about force of will effect not lasting as long as skill description says). PvE wise though I do prefer the wizard (yes I also have a psychic as well).

Overall I find this game has some balance issues. The wizards being very much on the bottom end of the scale. I hear the become really great at lvl 100 but as far as I am concerned it is pointless to have a class that you cannot enjoy using for 99 levels. Just look around and you can see what the least played class in the game is. Clearly something has to be done about it.

You're absolutely right.. this game is **'d up. From what I've seen, it will only get worse.. so if you aren't too invested, I'd find a different game tbh.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Xiral - Harshlands
    Xiral - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wizards need good gear and/or some good game knowledge to be good in PvP. I imagine you have mediocre gear and possibly do not know some of the tricks for staying alive long enough to make a difference in PvP.

Also, in PvP you are often fighting people much higher level than yourself, and that can be intimidating.

Anyways, level 60 wizards should all have essential sutra, and that can be a huge advantage in PvP if you can avoid getting stunned, slept or sealed.

Oh yes because in the open fields of harshlands pk someone is going to let you build up enough chi to sutra. As for the comment about me using mediocre gear and lacking skills hows about you find an equally well equipped bm/sin/arch/barb who is equally skilled and try to beat them. I for one have never been beat by any wiz or cleric up 10-15 levels higher than me while playing my sin. I stopped playing it because I find it to be simply unfair. heck I have taken down barbs higher than me using my sin. As for my bm similar story, havent met the wiz in level range that can beat it yet.

I love how you people post and analyse and then repost your paper battles. I dont paper battle. I battle open pk and occasionally some duels. Honestly haven't had much pk on my wiz because every freaking thing steam rolls it. And based on my experiences thus far wizards are at a severe disadvantage at my current level which is 60.

Please tell me btw what uber lvl60 gear you have/had that stops a sin/arch/bm/barb/nix from beating you down?

By the way I am not discouraging anyone because I plan to take this wizard to a high level but im keeping it real and not trying to bs anyone. A lvl 60 pure wiz in a PvP server is kill bait. Mabey things change at level 100 but clearly you missed the part where I noted that it is silly to have a class that you have to endure for 99 levels before you can say its competitive. By that time you are close to quitting.
  • thunde88
    thunde88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Anti-stun pots works good + distance shrink :)

You should have much citrines and garnet shards to in your armor.
    But you are still to low in lvl to pvp good. at 70-80 it be better :)
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

1) Assassin
    3) Archer
    4) Barbarian
    5) Blade master
    6) Cleric
    7) Psychic
    6) Wizard

I been PKing on my wiz since level 30 and i dont die a ton really(unless its in TT or Lunar, damn aggro) Let me tell you now, it gets better at 90. Oh btw, get a bramble, sins kill themselves on bramble while they are only critting you for 700 damage b:chuckle. Most of the ways to deal with sins open up at 89 and wizard starts becoming rewarding at lvl 90. Also, pure mag at low levels is horrible. If you really have a problem with living you might want to consider going LA until 90.

BM: http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1509/pk2m.png
    Sin: http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7920/pk3g.png

show me a class that can do that
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Lbbies - Lost City
    Lbbies - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ye ppl forget that maybe they can reflect dmg but its not like u hit them and boom ur dead they gonna reflect just lil dmg not faw Ks back at you and with their deff lvl reduced its gonna be easy to kill em undine > seal > 3 shots dead and the only hp u gonna lose is the lil dmg that reflected back at ya :P (i could be wrong but atm thats how i see it)[/QUOTE

ok ok peoples this is how it goes

disturb soul>soulburn>bubble of life

that is all.

assuming the psychic has white voodoo, soul of vengance and retaliation on GG wiz.

if the psy is arcane they wont even have to pop a spell to drop you cuz soulburn and soul of retaliation will BUTTRAPE you.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ye ppl forget that maybe they can reflect dmg but its not like u hit them and boom ur dead they gonna reflect just lil dmg not faw Ks back at you and with their deff lvl reduced its gonna be easy to kill em undine > seal > 3 shots dead and the only hp u gonna lose is the lil dmg that reflected back at ya :P (i could be wrong but atm thats how i see it)[/QUOTE

that is all.

assuming the psychic has white voodoo, soul of vengance and retaliation on GG wiz.

if the psy is arcane they wont even have to pop a spell to drop you cuz soulburn and soul of retaliation will BUTTRAPE you.

asuming the psy has white on the wizzie sits there laughing as you ping away with your hax 100's

lets you swap to black seals and oneshots with BT
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

that is all.

yup, that works if the wizard is blind and can't pay attention to a white voodoo Psy.
    Psy with white voodoo are no danger to any1 but lvl 1 mobs and in the rest of the cases are pretty much dead meat to whatever comes from anywhere. No self pdef buffs endgame on arcanes means you're toast.

Oh yes because in the open fields of harshlands pk someone is going to let you build up enough chi to sutra.

now this is one great piece of wisdom.
    dude, just drop it. Put it down and slowly walk away.

I was about to call you an idiot, but I'm not going to do that, instead I'll just show you this:

Cloud Eruption Level 1
    Genie lvl 55
    SP 13.620
    Metal 7 - Earth 5

Range 8 meters
    Energy 130
    Stamina 500
    Instant
    Cooldown 1 second
    Requisite Class All

Emits a cloud of invigorating energy,
    granting 1 Chi to yourself
    plus an additional 10 Chi.

Strength: Every 2 Genie Strength points increase the Chi gained by 1.

see what this does? that 1chi in description is actually bullcrap, is in reality a Spark.
    I'm not going to explain further, but I'll just say this:
    It takes me 1 minute to be full sparked with a genie that 16 str and 62 mag. You should be full sparked too in roughly the same time. So yes, in the open frakin' plains of Harshlands you can always have enough sparks for a sutra. But you need the neurons to find a way to build it.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I just figure out perfect combo with sutra. I didn't tried it on physic, because there is no too many physic my lv. but this combo works great to another classes also. I need just little more trying to confirm unbeatable combo :-)), because every fight is different. Only disadvantage of this combo, is you have to have full chi.

How come avatar is still lv. 100? I already have 4% from lv. 101.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i recheckd the psyhic skills and the lv100 a bit fearfull i think when have tw.
    400%eq+10k dmg combined to 25att lv a 20from genie+ext.posion could do same dmg than our earth nuke; ok maybe really more because 25att lv>udine (maybe).
    that 50% bonus crit nice too for lv89 skill but only good for fast skills :)

Only disadvantage of this combo, is you have to have full chi.

debuff-Fow-sutra-divine-ms-other skills? XD

its ok till target got lower mdef or hp or u dont get stuned during this from somebody else ...
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I just figure out perfect combo with sutra. I didn't tried it on physic, because there is no too many physic my lv. but this combo works great to another classes also. I need just little more trying to confirm unbeatable combo :-)), because every fight is different. Only disadvantage of this combo, is you have to have full chi.

How come avatar is still lv. 100? I already have 4% from lv. 101.

If your combo is sutra -> whatever attack skill -> MS -> whatever spells left, its not very reliable anywhere outside of a duel. Especially on a robe class because I've had other mages do that on me and it never got past my charm.
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If your combo is sutra -> whatever attack skill -> MS -> whatever spells left, its not very reliable anywhere outside of a duel. Especially on a robe class because I've had other mages do that on me and it never got past my charm.

that. and also if the person u use it on use domain ur pretty much screwed without any chi left so u better not do that every time

btw when will the forums update already. says im lvl 100 and ranking is stuck on the same data for like idk.
  • Exitium - Dreamweaver
    Exitium - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    +1 post to try to get to 40 pages...

C'mon all that had to be said has been said. Its two different classes, none will replace the other one. This is like comparing a cleric to a wizard (... almost wtv). They dont have the same skills nor do they have the same roles and purposes. I think its time someone makes another Sage vs Demon thread where you can actually kinda (maybe?) make somewhat of a comparison between the two things...
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    +1 post to try to get to 40 pages...

C'mon all that had to be said has been said. Its two different classes, none will replace the other one. This is like comparing a cleric to a wizard (... almost wtv). They dont have the same skills nor do they have the same roles and purposes. I think its time someone makes another Sage vs Demon thread where you can actually kinda (maybe?) make somewhat of a comparison between the two things...

These kind of threads remind me of the old wizard vs cleric threads. It's more preference then anything definitive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

that is all.

Wait...you're going to slow my already slow channeling, and then use a skill that does damage to me only when i fully cast a spell? Soulburn doesn't last that long, and there's ways to survive while it's on without having to deal with psy attacks also, at least in pvp outside of tw. And in tw psy's job isn't really to be 1v1ing wizards from what i understand.
    edited May 2010
    Options

that is all.

lol yeah. a psy soul burn me and im going to attk him? every good player will know soul burn on = stop attking and stun sleep seal them till its off
  • Watter - Lost City
    Watter - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    as many pple said before, wizards are for smart people... Sincerely, i know many people that started rolling a wiz, stopped and went roll a psychic just because wizards have slow channel and psychics are easier to play. Can u pple see how dumb this is? When u get higher in lvl and know how to play a wiz, it gets awesome! well, i don't know how awesome it is yet... but i'm sure it is, cause many high lvl wizziers say it :P
    Anyone can play psychics... it's an easy class... in pve, it's almost always the same skills... and in pvp aswell... but when u know how to roll a wiz, u'll BUTTRAPE the others... ;D
    lol, i met a wizard these days complaining about the class... then i dueled him (he was 68...) and i saw why he complained... he only used Sandstorm and Stone Rain, mostly... than i said him that she gotta consider that Sandstorm is a long-channel skill and u can use it always... and he was like "oh, okay then..."... few days after, he was rolling a psychic. lol
    i thought "omg, what a w.u.s.s" :P playing a wiz is nice, it's a challenge ^^
    kay, now i just gotta wait for sumone to throw a stone at my head...
This discussion has been closed.