Corrupt the Wish

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Granted.. but no1 can see u not ur family or anything... that's kinda depressing

I wish for...... a better mattress lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Wish granted. You get your better mattress, but it's a tiny single size mattress. While it's very comfy, only you can be on it. And you only get one of them.

I wish for my job interview to go well today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Granted you got the Job! but the salary is lower than u thought
    i wish an other wish!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yo get another wish but its the same as the last wish so you get stuck in a loop for the rest of time.

I wish for anything or nothing
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
    edited August 2010
    Granted... but then u get bored

I wish for................... more dots!

edited August 2010
    Granted..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... the you get bored also ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I wish for you not to be bored.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
    edited August 2010
    Granted... so then i talk and talk and talk aaaaaaalllllll the time

I wish u all could meet Jasper!!!!

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Awww, I don't want to corrupt that one. Oh well, here goes anyway. Wish granted. We meet him, but none of us like him :(

I wish for my house to be a few degrees cooler than it is during the summer, and a few degrees warmer during the winter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited August 2010
    Granted but it costs more money

ninja!

I wish I hadnt ninja'd u :(

edited August 2010
    Granted I did not...

I wish for anti ninja powers
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
    edited August 2010
    granted... but then ur always ninja'ing ppl

I wish earwax didnt exist b:spit

edited August 2010
    Granted but then something bad happes cuz earwax is there for a reson

I wish for an oreo
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Wish granted. You get an oreo, but someone has already gotten to the cream.

I wish for a really big chocolate chip cookie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited August 2010
    Granted but somone ate all the chocolate..and most of the cookie....im looking at you grippie!

I wish for more time
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Granted but now since u have soo much free time u get soo bored
    i wish for more,,,,,,,,,,commas!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Wish granted. You get so man commas that it's the only character you can use.

I wish for a robot to do my every biding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Wallflower - Sanctuary
    Wallflower - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Granted but the robot started developing it's own consciousness and everything started getting all weird like that "I, Robot" movie and unfortunately Will Smith does not appear shirtless - sorry ladies. ;)

I wish I could control time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Theres a difference between being confident and being cocky.
    I tend to forget sometimes. ;)
    edited August 2010
    Granted but somone ate all the chocolate..and most of the cookie....im looking at you grippie!

I wish for more time

ahhhhh ur post made me LOL so hard it hurts!!!! cuz as I was reding i was thinking "I would be the one to do that" and then u said "I'm looking at you grippie..." and I said ahhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Granted.. but one day time gets stuck...

I wish a kid hadnt smacked my butt last night at that club (I was serving last nite cuz one of my waitresses was sick) O_o

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Wish granted. He doesn't smack your behind, but now he grabs something more towards the front. I won't say what in polite company though.

I wish I could teleport.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited August 2010
    ick.... nasty little 14 year olds.. u know i shoulda had him thrown out -.-

anywyas granted (can't think of anything) so it's corrupted in all ways possible

I wish for more creativity

• Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Granted but however, the Creativity inspires the devs in china to care, but once this happens, they need to boost profits to make good updates, so Packs become permanent. Back on the forums, frankie's head pops from the huge wall of posts to moderate, the pmods run away in fear, and spam becomes so imaginative, you can't tell who is spaming, who is trolling and who is legit

I wish i could be who i wanted without not being reconized
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
    edited August 2010
    Granted, but then you can never go back to being yourself

I wish ppl stop QQ'ing about pacs.

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Wish granted. The QQ stops. Now it moves to more...physical forms of expression. A huge mob descends on the PWE building and holds the GMs hostage until the devs remove the packs permanently and fix all the bugs that need fixing.

I wish for a pen that never runs out of ink, can't be broken, and never gets lost or stolen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited August 2010
    Granted, but you write neater in pencil :)

I wish that I wasnt so tired.. but I could still sleep, and I'm not extremely hyyperr lol

edited August 2010
    Granted but i dont understand you so something went wrong.

I wish for 5 dollars every time somone posts in these forums.
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Wish granted. You get $5 for every post, but it costs $6 to post yourself.

I wish for a pet Yoshi. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited August 2010
    Granted. but he eats you and lays you back out as an egg every time he sees you....

I wish for the next poster type backwards
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
    edited August 2010
    ˙˙˙ʇı puɐʇsɹǝpun ʇuɐɔ n ʇnq 'pǝʇuɐɹƃ

I wish to stop sneezing!!!

• ACherryTree - Archosaur
    ACherryTree - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You stop sneezing, but your body has adjusted to stopping all internal organ functions every 20 seconds, and with your sneezing cured your body stops functioning every 20 seconds, resulting in excessive enzymes forming in your liver creating a "super" acid that evolves into a virus in the next 24 hours and solanum in the succeeding 8 resulting in a zombie virus and the end of mankind as we know it...

Meawhile... I eat waffles and ponder about a zombie apocalypse.

I wish for sleep. :(
    edited August 2010
    Granted... u go in a coma....

I wish for faster typing abilities