PREVIEW: Palace of Nirvana gear!

Comments

• Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    so basically we can have a wand and upgrade it into a magic sword with a wand's stats?

bcuz the magic weapons alone have vastly different ranges of attack, a pataka has the largest range, a wand has the smallest, magic sword is somewhere in the middle (something like that). do you guys understand what im trying to get at? wouldnt that kind of imbalance things?

also whenever this is released you GMS need to post a seriously in-depth guide WITH PICS. and by in depth i dont mean like the warsoul guide, cuz that guide sucks.

and if it keeps all the same attributes what exactly is the point of upgrading it? looks? does the refinement base add ons increase? like on a lvl 11 item it would give +10 hp, but on a lvl 12 it's give
    +15? something like that?

ALSO: do we need to have our crafting skills leveld up to recast gear? or can anyone do it? i think you guys should REALLY make everyone able to do it.

and what about the lunar robes from the anni pack items? can that be upgraded too?

I totally agree with that part. What I want to know exactly is the kind of random bonuses (both "mayor" and "minor"). I am a heavy veno, and most of the hh99 armor is not well suited for me, only the arcane boots are good imo. But if we can add certain mods that are better for me, it would totally rock for me.
  • nimh88
    nimh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    armor2.jpgarmor1.jpg

Lunar vs. TT.
  • Amy_Nailo - Lost City
    Amy_Nailo - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I want the TT one b:victory
    Hopefully the stats will be on par with the Lunar Glade

- Amy
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think it would be wise for the GM's to (at least maybe in the future) reserve the post after the main post so that it can be used as an "already asked questions post".

Going through a few pages in here everyone is asking the EXACT same questions....

I can always add onto the main post, I hope, at least b:shocked
  • TabbyKitty - Dreamweaver
    TabbyKitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    sorry spoon seems like u are no longer able too cause the great Kitty has says so. but if u make an appointment maybe we could squeeze u in for a negotiation. make sure to bring some cat nip too ;P
    Meh toons:
    cookieninja-BM-sanctuary-retired
    cookieninja-BM-dreamweaver-Storage
    TabbyKitty-Venomancer-Dreamweaver-main
    IHealYou-Cleric-Dreamweaver-main alt
    Tricannon-Archer-Dreamweaver-alt when bored out of my mind
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    sorry spoon seems like u are no longer able too cause the great Kitty has says so. but if u make an appointment maybe we could squeeze u in for a negotiation. make sure to bring some cat nip too ;P

I haz kat nipz?
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • TabbyKitty - Dreamweaver
    TabbyKitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ah miz come into my office then lets see wat can be arranged for ya
    Meh toons:
    cookieninja-BM-sanctuary-retired
    cookieninja-BM-dreamweaver-Storage
    TabbyKitty-Venomancer-Dreamweaver-main
    IHealYou-Cleric-Dreamweaver-main alt
    Tricannon-Archer-Dreamweaver-alt when bored out of my mind
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ok it says
    wrote:
    Level 95 – Lunar Glade – Armor and Weapons

does this mean gold and green weps or only gold?

i need to know asap please
  • Chelo - Lost City
    Chelo - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think the stuff is gonna be great, needless to say honestly the weps for assasins are ok but i think assasins should also have 2 different elemental daggers like one on one hand is fire the other is water etc, and their glowy, eh i think it would make it look better b:laugh, but anywayz other than that it looks amazing the armor is to die for =p.Can't wait to see the rideable mounts and flying mounts for the tideborn ^^. Oh and if someone cannn like cause i dont know how to use photoshop, make me a siggy =p, lol it would be greatly appreciated, if your amazing at making siggy's pm me ill tell u want i want b:kiss.
  • Thundarrgh - Heavens Tear
    Thundarrgh - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Will they ever make it possible to reroll the Frostcovered Weapons? I have a Pan Ju's Giant Axe I'd like to get max stats on. b:beg
    edited November 2009
    as it was said "tt adopts a more dark look and Lunar adopts a more heavenly look" in the upgrades

if this is so can i take it that this is the upgrade result of a TT magic sword

1102045.jpg

and this of a lunar glade magic sword
    1102047.jpg

i want to go for the top pic but its a wild guess untill confirmed
  • Argyle - Dreamweaver
    Argyle - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    so the tt100 xbow can be turned into a bow or sling? will you be able to look at what it's stats will be afterwards? or will they be exactly the same even though slings are weaker but faster and so on?
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'd say that's a safe bet Santa and damn those weps look secksi.b:dirty
    b:dirty
    edited November 2009
    I'd say that's a safe bet Santa and damn those weps look secksi.b:dirty

hehe yea im tryin to go for the "common sense" option here :P
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm a little confused, if you can recast an existing weapon into a nirvana weapon but with the same stats, attack and refinement level you could recast into something else of the same weapon family but the attack won't be affected in any way?

For exmaple you had a Magic sword, and recast it into a pataka. Would the attack still be the same from when it was a sword or would it change into that of a pataka? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm a little confused, if you can recast an existing weapon into a nirvana weapon but with the same stats, attack and refinement level you could recast into something else of the same weapon family but the attack won't be affected in any way?

For exmaple you had a Magic sword, and recast it into a pataka. Would the attack still be the same from when it was a sword or would it change into that of a pataka? o.O

I got the impression that you recast magic swords into magic swords, patakas into patakas and axes into axes, no?

Or can you recast a magic sword into a wand and an axe into a hammer? b:question
    b:dirty
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    A feature that would only serve about 15% of the players....nice.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Rofl_lmao - Heavens Tear
    Rofl_lmao - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i think its unfair that the requisite lvl to go in is 100 it should b lvl 80+ second it said that it can transform those lvl90 wepons cus then when u get to 100 wuts the use.and theres hardly ne1 thats lvl 100+
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i think its unfair that the requisite lvl to go in is 100 it should b lvl 80+ second it said that it can transform those lvl90 wepons cus then when u get to 100 wuts the use.and theres hardly ne1 thats lvl 100+

no its only fair. there's nothing new at higher lvl. you will realise it later >.< ppl quitting 95+ cos simply nothing new to do at all.

I think its a very good thing, which might be able to keep ppl playing at 100+ way longer.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ppl quitting 95+ cos simply nothing new to do at all.

Needs to be 95+ then, since 95-100 is a hell of a lot of xp with nothing to do
  • Argyle - Dreamweaver
    Argyle - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    no its only fair. there's nothing new at higher lvl. you will realise it later >.< ppl quitting 95+ cos simply nothing new to do at all.

I think its a very good thing, which might be able to keep ppl playing at 100+ way longer.

i agree, just wish we had more solid information on it right now, everything is so vague as of this point, I'm guessing so gm's and developers and whatnot can always go back and say "we didn't say that". it's the reason i haven't decided what weapon I'm going after at level 100, if i can change the xbow into a bow or sling I'll probably have a lot of work in front of me to recast the heaven shatterer and the tt100 xbow, not to mention all the work to get all the tt99 xbow, lolb:shocked
  • Decus - Heavens Tear
    Decus - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Nowhere does it say you can recast lvl90 weapons, the weapons that can be recast are lvl95(lunar) and on. Theres nothing for a lvl80 to do in there so that point doesnt even make sense.

The point in setting it high is incentive, for people to keep playing and keeping content somewhat fresh.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Question for the Spoonman:

You Say Palace of Nirvana gears will have there own set bonus, I assume similar to the TT90 and 99 gold’s of like 2 pieces = xxx stat, 4 pieces = xxx stat. but my question is if we upgrade TT99 Gold, lets say 2 pieces to Palace of Nirvana gears, will they keep the current set bonus and acquire the news ones too.

In other words I recast my TT99 gold sleeves and legs to Palace of Nirvana gear, and it will have the channelling -3% AND Nirvana boost, or just Nirvana
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009

You Say Palace of Nirvana gears will have there own set bonus, I assume similar to the TT90 and 99 gold's of like 2 pieces = xxx stat, 4 pieces = xxx stat. but my question is if we upgrade TT99 Gold, lets say 2 pieces to Palace of Nirvana gears, will they keep the current set bonus and acquire the news ones too.

In other words I recast my TT99 gold sleeves and legs to Palace of Nirvana gear, and it will have the channelling -3% AND Nirvana boost, or just Nirvana

The way it's worded makes it seem like you'd only get the one bonus, since it's made into new armor entirely. But who knows, they might make the new armor have both bonuses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2009

You Say Palace of Nirvana gears will have there own set bonus, I assume similar to the TT90 and 99 gold’s of like 2 pieces = xxx stat, 4 pieces = xxx stat. but my question is if we upgrade TT99 Gold, lets say 2 pieces to Palace of Nirvana gears, will they keep the current set bonus and acquire the news ones too.

Would suck to see the 99 gold bonuses be removed because i like the first channel bonus, but the new gears add +Atk/Def level bonuses.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009

Bump for Spoons >:(
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Bump for Spoons >:(

Leave him alone, it's the weekend :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    b:angry he told me whenever i said his name four times backwards in the mirror, hes appear
  • Paytah - Lost City
    Paytah - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    looks awsome but it has no effect on me whatsoever at my lvl. but its definitely a good thing that pw is offering more things for high lvls cuz i hear that theres alot less to do at that lvl thats challengingb:victory
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Another Question for Spoons:

will this instance be similar to the TT instance, in the sense that you need someone with the Required level to Open, then anyone else can come, or is it 100+ to enter full stop?
This discussion has been closed.