i think that barbarian aginst wizz or veno barbarian will win easly
RasgoreThE DeStRoYer [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Rasgore - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tygryska - Lost City
    Tygryska - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    All melle chars obviously NOT... easy to win with.

I think is hard to say because at END game( is not 90 for me but 97-103) ppl have almost always 10, 11 lvls of skills, and gear min. 5+ .. FC gear, gold, warsould etc. Most ppl at these lvls are catshopers which can have easly and fast really good gear.

so venos will have in this case, hercs and nixes+ magic attack, debuffs(amplify= less hp on barb and less phys dmg). Ahh. This depends all on players. but if this not duel, or pvp fesival I could say barb could kill easy any low hp arcane.. stun+ strong skill 1-2 shot them. I get killed many times with this combination on my squishes by 90+ lvls barbs =.=' but again, this barb was like 20-15 lvls above my chars....

But if I have to use...

I vote on cleric

Wizard have godly high dmg end game what I did heard.

Psych.. I really don't know this class enought to vote on it.

Clerics... yea...
    my lvl 80+ cleric is full mag with decent gear and can just 3-4 shot bm on almost same lvl, so barb will be a lot harder with his all pool of hp I guess. o.o and have reaaly low hp(cleric) so 1-2 shot him will be not problem(but meh my cleric is supporter).

All LA users could be easy too, I think they have rather low hp compared to bm or barb and lower p. def than both, can't do magic dmg so will not hurt barb so much. I'm not sure how it is with sin, cos they have a lot unknowing by me skills and a lot stuns, stealth to it so i really can't say =.=
  • TankinIt - Raging Tide
    TankinIt - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well, we basicly lose against any class with those +30 attack blessings around.
  • Cirax - Dreamweaver
    Cirax - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well, we basicly lose against any class with those +30 attack blessings around.

Pretty much :(
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.

~Albert Einstien
  • Rasgore - Harshlands
    Rasgore - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wow really i taught that barbs with tt 90+ gear are best at end game becuz they have awsome hp and good damage so alot of people say they are the best at end game
  • Cirax - Dreamweaver
    Cirax - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wow really i taught that barbs with tt 90+ gear are best at end game becuz they have awsome hp and good damage so alot of people say they are the best at end game

You're not wrong - it's just that the barb's biggest advantage is their HP, and the +30 attack blessing takes away much of that advantage.

I think a barb's best matchup is against a cleric. Violent triumph resists both silent and chromatic seal, and a well-timed armageddon is deadly for arcane classes. Clerics have to work really hard around barb stuns to pull off combos that bypass the HP charm.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.

~Albert Einstien
  • Cybetron - Harshlands
    Cybetron - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    A very ambiguous poll. Firstly, Barbs aren't meant to "kill" a class "easily". Sure we have the biggest endgame p.attack (depending upon our HP) but that doesn't guarantee an instant kill.

Secondly, alot depends on the gear and skill of the other class. Although we do have ways to counter cleric's sleep and seal, but it doesn't mean that every mid-geared cleric would be a push-over. Most of them aren't.

Don't misunderstand me, I am not trying to say that barbs aren't good in PvP. I am just saying that barbs winning against an entire class is rather irrational. We are a survival class and as Cirax and TankinIt pointed out the +30 atk lvl blessings are proving to be quite a challenge for us to just survive.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Although arma with the attack blessings is pretty epic, but it does make it much easier for DDs to kill us.

Easiest match up would probably be a cleric or archer IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Rasgore - Harshlands
    Rasgore - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well it seems its like that for other barbs but i kill all other classes 5 lvl higher than especialy wizz and venos but i always go into battle with 2 spark and am in tiger form i attack in tigger form then when my hp reaches were my human is i stun then spark then with in 2 shots they dead but if they have a nix i still kill them but its more complicated note am just 68 atm and i kill lvl69-74
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    Rubix - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    All melle chars obviously NOT... easy to win with.

I think is hard to say because at END game( is not 90 for me but 97-103) ppl have almost always 10, 11 lvls of skills, and gear min. 5+ .. FC gear, gold, warsould etc. Most ppl at these lvls are catshopers which can have easly and fast really good gear.

so venos will have in this case, hercs and nixes+ magic attack, debuffs(amplify= less hp on barb and less phys dmg). Ahh. This depends all on players. but if this not duel, or pvp fesival I could say barb could kill easy any low hp arcane.. stun+ strong skill 1-2 shot them. I get killed many times with this combination on my squishes by 90+ lvls barbs =.=' but again, this barb was like 20-15 lvls above my chars....

But if I have to use...

I vote on cleric

Wizard have godly high dmg end game what I did heard.

Psych.. I really don't know this class enought to vote on it.

Clerics... yea...
    my lvl 80+ cleric is full mag with decent gear and can just 3-4 shot bm on almost same lvl, so barb will be a lot harder with his all pool of hp I guess. o.o and have reaaly low hp(cleric) so 1-2 shot him will be not problem(but meh my cleric is supporter).

All LA users could be easy too, I think they have rather low hp compared to bm or barb and lower p. def than both, can't do magic dmg so will not hurt barb so much. I'm not sure how it is with sin, cos they have a lot unknowing by me skills and a lot stuns, stealth to it so i really can't say =.=

smack on the wrist
    I have nothing to say.
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    Rubix - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I still don't have a Jones Blessing and will never get one, I NOTICE NO DIFFERENCE in pvp, seriously, I don't notice anything. My charm dies a lot faster but I still win, people need to stop crying about it.
    I have nothing to say.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    does these classes in the OP's choices even exist or are those his spelling errors?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Grindcore - Raging Tide
    Grindcore - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I still don't have a Jones Blessing and will never get one, I NOTICE NO DIFFERENCE in pvp, seriously, I don't notice anything. My charm dies a lot faster but I still win, people need to stop crying about it.

+30% attack, and you don't notice a difference?

Well, I'd have to say the best barb in PK would be the full vit, always uses arma. with the sacrificial tt90 axes. A good ToP before your charm ticks + crit + double damage + jones blessing + demon arma = a lot of **** imo. Suicidal a lot of the time, but I believe it would be the most effective. Especially against those cute little squishies. I wouldn't even bother trying after a BM, or another barb. Most everything else can be a oneshot. if you're lucky.
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    first of all for the archer here above me, the blessing doesnt affect armagedon damage,

and well, barbs also hit harder from the 30% blessings =/

aaaaaand honestly i PK since like,,,,, for ever

PK isent onely about gear,,,, its also tactical and brain work.

i killed peaple with 5.00 aps and +10 armor with 4 sock vit stones, i killed wizzards with +12 neons, i killed archers with +10 rank 8 weapons, etc.

i gotta admit im good geared, but in dreamweaver barbs suck in PK for some reason.

barbs can kill every class!

and yes well... if u try to fight a BM with 5.00 aps who uses TT 99 LA ornas ( fail ) just laugh and wish them good luck in TWs.

anyway, yes we are tankers, so.... fight like a tanker,, turtle,, even kyte from a spell if u have to. u need to force the oponent to use his chi, genie, apot . when his stuff is in CD, pop a good stun or occult ice and then beat their asses.

i see so manny barbs trying to tank hits from kyters with +10 weapons .____.
    dont do thad, either pop a solid shield, invoke, or just run away in tiger form * 9.00 running speed ftw *

our skills are more PK based then u would think. i have been both sage and demon, im currently demon. and i saw great sides on both paths,

if i say so, a sage is a real kyter killer, large damage in 1 hit

and a demon has just MUCH crit wich ownes totally.

erm ok back to topic, barbs can own every class their is. but remember, money talks