PREVIEW: Palace of Nirvana gear!

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I got the impression that you recast magic swords into magic swords, patakas into patakas and axes into axes, no?

Or can you recast a magic sword into a wand and an axe into a hammer? b:question

No, it clearly depicts that you can recast a weapon into something else of the same family type. A sword can be recast into dual swords, dual blades, blade ect. A pataka can be recast into a glaive, wand or magic sword.

What i'm wondering is if the attack of your weapon will change to the attack of the new weapon type. Like magic swords have the highest phyiscal attack, so if I recast my M.sword into a wand would it keep the same phyiscal attack or would it drop to the phyiscal attack of a wand?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Another Question for Spoons:

will this instance be similar to the TT instance, in the sense that you need someone with the Required level to Open, then anyone else can come, or is it 100+ to enter full stop?

already asked, already answered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    already asked, already answered.

would help if u gave me the answer aswell b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    would help if u gave me the answer aswell b:chuckle

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=517862&page=4

theres a big spoon you cant miss it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • EvylBlood - Heavens Tear
    EvylBlood - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    if your able to upgrade 90 gear why can't u go in at 90???? especialy if the gear is still for lvl 90....or is it
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ....or is it

Dun dun dun dun!b:shocked
    b:dirty
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    if your able to upgrade 90 gear why can't u go in at 90???? especialy if the gear is still for lvl 90....or is it

Its TT90 gold gear of the helmets and cape, using Giant Beast's Shell, so its kind of a different class of 90 gear... its the highest possible item in TT currently of helmets and capes. I hope I can upgrade TT99 green axes...
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Its TT90 gold gear of the helmets and cape, using Giant Beast's Shell, so its kind of a different class of 90 gear... its the highest possible item in TT currently of helmets and capes. I hope I can upgrade TT99 green axes...

theres no confirmations that green can be upgraded as well as gold, so i think it may be gold weps only

spoons dosent even know, so we wont find out till release
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    in other threads it was stated only gold 99, but this was in no way official. I would say it possible, but dont count on it. (looking forward to turning neon purgatory into a sword for the phys attack)b:chuckle
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Level 90 hats and capes, but not the gold weapons? <.<

Sounds like a good reason to buy annipacks. .__.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I am READY for the palace NOW!!!!

Hahah NIRVANA PALACE.

Can just imagine chilling with Kurt Cobain on the throne, Chris novoselic like the duke or soemthing, and Dave grohl the court JESTER^^
    Pat smear doesn''t even count...he's like the scullery MAID or something^^

Anyways GET THE EXPANSION MOVING LAH!!!

Ppl are getting restless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Blah gonna be a lot more oracle lvlers now x.x
  • ssilly
    ssilly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So we cant upgrade TT90 gold weapons ? b:question
    Smething like Firelotus(TT90 gold berseker sword) ..b:surrender
    edited November 2009
    ssilly wrote: »
    So we cant upgrade TT90 gold weapons ? b:question
    Smething like Firelotus(TT90 gold berseker sword) ..b:surrender

only tt99/100 lg95 GOLD weps atm, green are not confirmed and i doubt will be upgradable
  • ssilly
    ssilly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So is there a chance the 99/100 weapons can get Berseker ability ? b:thanks
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo only lvl 100!!!!!

Damn i worked my **** off to hit 90, lol let me farm my HH90 then i wud think of leveling more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Recasting is an ancient Tideborn method for upgrading equipment. It allows individuals to upgrade their existing gear into new gear, while still maintaining their original attributes, refinement level, and sockets.

3) Recasting/Transformation
    Any piece of equipment that is recast will be transformed into a Palace of Nirvana piece of equipment within the same “family”. For example, Dual Axes are part of the Axe & Hammer family. If a player recasts the Lunar Glade Dual Axes, they will transform into a Poleaxe, Polehammer, Dual Axes, or Dual Hammers.

In terms of statistical differences, weapons will have no difference other than appearance, but this is not the case for armor. Recast Lunar Glade armor will have higher base defense. Recast Twilight Temple armor will have a new stat that increases armor by a percentage instead of a flat value.
    Lastly, both Palace of Nirvana armor sets will have set bonuses. As you attain more and more pieces of each set, you will unlock Attack Level bonuses, up to Attack Level 10. This will effectively increase your damage output by 10%.
    2 questions !!
    1st - about that part of family weapon... does it mean all magic weapons are part of MAGIC INSTRUMENT family? so if we have: neon purgatory and any hh99 weapon... they both can be turned into for example: nirvana magic sword grade 14?

2nd:
    "It allows individuals to upgrade their existing gear into new gear, while still maintaining their original attributes, refinement level, and sockets."
    ok... by original attributes i guess u mean: blue opts
    but then...
    "In terms of statistical differences, weapons will have no difference other than appearance, but this is not the case for armor."

does it mean if i upgrade for example: neon purgatory +0 (grade 13 and base mag dmg 914-933) nirvana weapon grade 14 will still have same base mag dmg?

thx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Ehee - Lost City
    Ehee - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1st - Yes , but imo it will be changed in future

2nd- Yes , but in the case of wand its damage is 13xx - 13xx
    me gush you.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1st - Yes , but imo it will be changed in future

2nd- Yes , but in the case of wand its damage is 13xx - 13xx

1st - but that means all bows, crossbows are part of range weapons family... it's kinda stupid if u can turne "Punishing Thunder" (lvl 100hh crossbow) into some nirvana BOW...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Ehee - Lost City
    Ehee - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    too bad for hh100 weapons , they go straight into 2nd recast b:shutup
    me gush you.
    edited November 2009
    i have inquired into more answers about this

but what has been typed i the opening post is the only information known about it at this time, nobody (even the higher ups) know anything more.

the only way we will find out is by a follow up post with more info when they receive it, or the release of the expansion pack, so asking more questions now is a waste of time =\

there are "no" answers
  • denesis
    denesis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1st - but that means all bows, crossbows are part of range weapons family... it's kinda stupid if u can turne "Punishing Thunder" (lvl 100hh crossbow) into some nirvana BOW...

Nope its really gr8 i hate xbows.Bows ftw b:victory
    THE GAME IS DEAD b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • nick1988
    nick1988 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    High levels already have frost and war soul. now they have this? WTF come on, your forgetting to make some neat things for some of the lower (60-89) levels. You should make it more available. As it stands it seems your just pandering to those with no life, or those lucky enough to be here since the beginning. Personally i do not have all day to play, and would like something new to entertain me. maybe put something like this in there for us. because HH kinda sucks.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    nick1988 wrote: »
    High levels already have frost and war soul. now they have this? WTF come on, your forgetting to make some neat things for some of the lower (60-89) levels. You should make it more available. As it stands it seems your just pandering to those with no life, or those lucky enough to be here since the beginning. Personally i do not have all day to play, and would like something new to entertain me. maybe put something like this in there for us. because HH kinda sucks.

frost opens at 75

Warsoul opens at 80

Lunar opens at 85

you can always do rebirth too ....

you have many options opened to you

Its real hard to do before being 10-15 levels higher.. but doable.
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009

The lower levels' goal is to get to endgame. The higher levels reach endgame, and then what? This is just extending endgame for those people that are thinking of quitting because they have nothing left to do in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You got bounty hunters, rebirth, easy leveling in general, enough quests, etc. Frost = useless for us. Warsoul? Wtf is warsoul? Only warsoul obtainable would be event **** or cube necklace. You can easily get a level a day, so please, shut up and don't come back until you've killed a mob in heaven/hell.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited November 2009

ill reapeat what has been already said to be sure u get it

low/mid level (1-95) getting 10%+ per day at lv 90
    -fb
    -bh
    -quest
    -past
    -oracle
    -rb
    -cube
    -hh
    -frost

high level (95-99) getting 5%+ exp per day
    -lunar (none do it , it not nerfed like frost)
    -heaven/hell
    -hh
    -rb
    -cube
    -past

endgamelevel (100+) getting 1% - per day
    -warsong ( never heard of anyone running full run, it really hard)
    -past but u dont need to get exp a this level
    *now they adding new class and nirvana which is unknow for now if it will be hard as warsong or not
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Sewagerat - Lost City
    Sewagerat - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    'High levels already have frost and war soul'

Please show me a warsoul -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked OMG HERB!!!!!!
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Warsong is easy...idk where you've been. Oh yea, in spectral b:chuckle
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    'High levels already have frost and war soul'

Please show me a warsoul -.-
    Warsong ornaments? Or are they talking about weapons? My friend got a warsoul ornament badge thingy from anni pack, but sold it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.