PREVIEW: Palace of Nirvana gear!

Options

Comments

• LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear
    LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Im wondering if getting the TT100 magic sword for upgrade is going to be a complete excessive waste of coins since u can use any of the tt99 magic weapon (gold for sure) for materials for upgrading to any of the Nirvana weapon as long as in same family ... The name of orginal item changes too right? ... so like the only benefit from using TT100 weapon as material is if i wanted to retain the stats on the tt100 magic sword and 2 sockets?
  • Chaterga - Dreamweaver
    Chaterga - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    so they made a new temple where 5% to 10% of the players can enter, mhm these ppl are smart - roles eyes-
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    they are, what else do the 100+ have to do, pvp?

Low levels have enough stuff to do.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    so they made a new temple where 5% to 10% of the players can enter, mhm these ppl are smart - roles eyes-

Like the poster before me already sayd there isn't much to do for a L100+. For the lvl's lower there is enough to do.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I can't confirm that, what you see is what I have at this point.

Stop asking repetitive questions and wait, geez. We want to read relevant posts, not shuffle through people's garbage to find it
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • _ShOt_ - Lost City
    _ShOt_ - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Stop asking repetitive questions and wait, geez. We want to read relevant posts, not shuffle through people's garbage to find it

^This.^

+1
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic] <----*sigh*... Summer... :\
    "Even on the most beautiful throne in the world you sit with your ****." ~Michel de Montaigne

Every individual music instrument is like a person.
    Every individual music instrument has a different personality
    Every individual music instrument has a different voice.
    Every individual music instrument has a different face.
    Every individual music instrument has a different dialect.
    Every individual music instrument uses different words.
    And the type of music is the language it speaks.
    There is no 'best' type of music instrument, and if you think there is, then you're racist, because it's just like saying there is a 'best' skin-color or nationality.
    Even though bass guitar rules all.

Heheh, I like the way my sig usually takes up more space than my post :3
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

See Below.
    they are, what else do the 100+ have to do, pvp?

Low levels have enough stuff to do.

Thank you ^

It is very boring more often then not b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It say 100+ yea. I just hope it is 100+ to enter and not 100+ to open as any other lvl req for dungeons in pwi.
    atleast giving a reason to get 100. and get some new fun D:
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    What about current gems in armor , will thay be lost after upgrading equps b:sad

dont whana lose 18 primeval gems b:shocked
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    it says it carries gems and refines over
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    so basically we can have a wand and upgrade it into a magic sword with a wand's stats?

bcuz the magic weapons alone have vastly different ranges of attack, a pataka has the largest range, a wand has the smallest, magic sword is somewhere in the middle (something like that). do you guys understand what im trying to get at? wouldnt that kind of imbalance things?

also whenever this is released you GMS need to post a seriously in-depth guide WITH PICS. and by in depth i dont mean like the warsoul guide, cuz that guide sucks.

and if it keeps all the same attributes what exactly is the point of upgrading it? looks? does the refinement base add ons increase? like on a lvl 11 item it would give +10 hp, but on a lvl 12 it's give
    +15? something like that?

ALSO: do we need to have our crafting skills leveld up to recast gear? or can anyone do it? i think you guys should REALLY make everyone able to do it.

and what about the lunar robes from the anni pack items? can that be upgraded too?
  • Amy_Nailo - Lost City
    Amy_Nailo - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This looks really awesome. I gotta hurry to level 100 now, in case only level 100 can enter the instance (unlike TT).

- Amy
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yay for heavenly look for lunar bows.

You mention "maintaining their original attributes" and that it "can have two random additional attributes".

Does this mean that these weaps will have more than the standard 3 addons (up to 5)? It sounds like the 3 addons will be the same as the original equipment while the other 2 are random?

Is there any difference between a G15 weapon made from a TT100 xbow versus a TT99 gold xbow?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yay for heavenly look for lunar bows.

You mention "maintaining their original attributes" and that it "can have two random additional attributes".

Does this mean that these weaps will have more than the standard 3 addons (up to 5)? It sounds like the 3 addons will be the same as the original equipment while the other 2 are random?

Is there any difference between a G15 weapon made from a TT100 xbow versus a TT99 gold xbow?

:O purge, -interval, +dex, -interval, berserk? b:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So we lowbies dont get anything?
    It's motivation to level, and/or something to do endgame... which is really needed. Lowbies have bounty hunter (LOTS of exp at lower levels), Rebirth, HH, Frost, etc. Hell, you're still in the process of maxing your skills and you don't even have your 79 ones yet. There's so much you're missing/haven't even seen yet, why complain when 100+ get something to do?
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

The mats are tradeable, so go beg like a little doggy to a level 100 to sell you some. Why would you need to upgrade your weapons rank when you aren't even a high enough level to wear it?
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The mats are tradeable, so go beg like a little doggy to a level 100 to sell you some. Why would you need to upgrade your weapons rank when you aren't even a high enough level to wear it?

Ermm cus anyone 90+ can start to use the items, not just the 100+

Granted bit stupid allowing ppl in lower than the lowest pre req of the items, but should have been 90+
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If it IS only lv100s and above, im gonna laugh if the whole dungeon is as irritating as warsong on steroids, or lunar glade non diety mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If it IS only lv100s and above, im gonna laugh if the whole dungeon is as irritating as warsong on steroids, or lunar glade non diety mode.

From what Korren said the dungeon is only bosses. I think it is a bit too early to make suppositions about how hard things will be.

Looks like there is good reason to farm TT99 chest /boots now :o.. I was planning to skip those.

Any word on whether ornaments will be upgradeable?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

b:chuckleb:chuckle

I have seen pictures of the bosses and they look awesome. But the simple fact is they will not be easy. However, when every started running 3-3 it was not easy. When you know the bosses and the instance, things just get similar.

I do not think it will take that much time for groups to get used to the instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ermm cus anyone 90+ can start to use the items, not just the 100+

Granted bit stupid allowing ppl in lower than the lowest pre req of the items, but should have been 90+

Yeah but its meant for 100+ because that is when you stop advancing in gear. If you are level 90, go level up to 95/99 so you can get better gear. People at level 100 don't have anything to advance to. The one thing I'm wondering about is when you upgrade a weapon or armor, will the level requirement go up to 100 maybe? That might be why it has a level 100 requirement on the dungeon.

Wasn't it said the difficulty will be the same as FC? I mean they give each person 3 runs a day, it has to be short and not that hard.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Will the requirements of crafting be lvl 8 tailor and blacksmith?...
    Those lvl 8 skills seems impossible to get with the current drop rate of matsb:shocked
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Will the requirements of crafting be lvl 8 tailor and blacksmith?...
    Those lvl 8 skills seems impossible to get with the current drop rate of matsb:shocked
    Its the shiny gold button on the top right b:shutup usually called boutique
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Its the shiny gold button on the top right b:shutup usually called boutique

I'm a F2P playerb:surrender, haven't charged any yetb:shocked
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm a F2P playerb:surrender, haven't charged any yetb:shocked

Dont worry u wont hit 100 anytime soon. b:laughb:laugh
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Dont worry u wont hit 100 anytime soon. b:laughb:laugh

na, 3 days till 100b:victory
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    na, 3 days till 100b:victory

Now now dont go around fibbing. you have Blackhole devourer for atleast a week straight and wont get it done.b:chuckle
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Now now dont go around fibbing. you have Blackhole devourer for atleast a week straight and wont get it done.b:chuckle

na, i will have you to tank it for me so it shall get doneb:thanks
  • TabbyKitty - Dreamweaver
    TabbyKitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    my question is 1.) can i do like TT and solo some bosses with my herc and 2.) when u say lvl 100 does that mean just lvl 100 to open or is it 100 period no way to take a lower lvl with u
    Meh toons:
    cookieninja-BM-sanctuary-retired
    cookieninja-BM-dreamweaver-Storage
    TabbyKitty-Venomancer-Dreamweaver-main
    IHealYou-Cleric-Dreamweaver-main alt
    Tricannon-Archer-Dreamweaver-alt when bored out of my mind
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I think it would be wise for the GM's to (at least maybe in the future) reserve the post after the main post so that it can be used as an "already asked questions post".

Going through a few pages in here everyone is asking the EXACT same questions....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.