Who thinks we need a new server and why?

Comments

• h4x0nq
    h4x0nq Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well this thing will be ever because only 2 things does matter lvl + gear and numbers but i agree that on fresh server its funny and u get alot pvp
    Huh ...
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    laaaawl wrote: »
    read all and stop trolling. then you'll get a real answer.

Please tell me what my question was since I don't recall asking one.
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • evilmuke
    evilmuke Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Pwned.

Also, there is a version in Europe if you're that unhappy with the PWI time zones.

i think it was about ur reply since in previous pages case of "version in europe" like u said was mentioned and explained. Use search please.
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    evilmuke wrote: »
    i think it was about ur reply since in previous pages case of "version in europe" like u said was mentioned and explained. Use search please.

qft

/10chars
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    Hagrid - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The only real benefit I see would be for the purpose of newer players getting an honest chance to TW, but I see that as a reflection of the poorly designed TW system instead of a need for new servers.

I agree with this OP. If you look at the TW map, you will see that either Calamity or Equinox on Dreamweaver server own 90% of the land. I have yet to see any faction on DW server be able to take land away from either of these two factions. In my opinion, I think that once a faction takes land, they have control of it for 2 weeks and then they lose control of it. That would make TW's more interesting instead of factions wasting millions to take on either Calamity or Equinox, just to lose to them and have them smear it in their faces on WC.
  • laaaawl
    edited November 2009
    I agree with this OP. If you look at the TW map, you will see that either Calamity or Equinox on Dreamweaver server own 90% of the land. I have yet to see any faction on DW server be able to take land away from either of these two factions. In my opinion, I think that once a faction takes land, they have control of it for 2 weeks and then they lose control of it. That would make TW's more interesting instead of factions wasting millions to take on either Calamity or Equinox, just to lose to them and have them smear it in their faces on WC.

that would mean that owning a territory is a loss since the income is smaller than what you spend in charms -> no one would go to tw
  • Zenum - Lost City
    Zenum - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    honestly i think the easiest way to fix the economy is a massive player wipe............... XD that would suck though and a bunch of ppl would just quit so thats out of the question lol. thers not really any good reason for a new server. the TW can be fixed if other ppl really want it fixed. you would just have to be a dedicated player that can lead a faction properly. The gold is only expensive now because of the anniversary packs, when they are gone the gold will go back to normal.(hopefully).... the fact that the game is in favor of the higher lvls is irrelevent cause you can just work your **** of and become a high lvl yourself. i think this idea for a new server isnt the way to go .ive been reading these posts and the only reasons that ppl have given, that i have noticed, for a new server is TW and gold prices realy so ther arent any real good reasons for a new server atm. mabey later on when the severs start to get crowded.
    (i dont oppose a new server but ther realy is no need for a new one)
    edited November 2009

I need to use search because people are complaining about being in Europe and not matching up with the time zones in North America, which I simply reminded them that there are already servers in their time zones already if they aren't happy with the North American servers?

Explain to me what you're trying to tell me because it's not making any sense so far.
  • evilmuke
    edited November 2009
    Well most americans are short minded people so i ll explain it for u.

First of all im not complaining about living in europe ... lol, i gave my suggestion about server time because it doesnt suit my needs.

Servers located in europe were discussed in this topic use search to find these posts, the button is located above posts ( or just click specially for u i ll put link :] http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/search.php).

Secondly i alredy said im only posting my suggestion that will satisfy my needs so if pwi cares about european users like me they will start new server with server time that will be better for people like we if not then i wont cry because i can spend my time and money on other game tbh im just giving pwi last try because of upcoming update if new server will be opened if not then i ll go play other games.

Lastly arguing with some1 suggestions is some kind of life failture since its a joke (maybe). If some1 will say to u " i like apples" will u argue with him that he dont like them ? If u do i can only say that american education system really need improvments. Im taking part in this discussion only to show good sides of making new server because there are no bad sides for me, like probably for other european people ofc i understand that american people dont like idea making new server with gmt+1 or about server time because that will be change of situation for them, BUT u still can play on 4 servers with america times

About other servers located in europe if u didnt play on them please dont post unchecked info and dont make impression that u know how its working.

Have Fun
    edited November 2009
    Well most americans are short minded people so i ll explain it for u.

First of all im not complaining about living in europe ... lol, i gave my suggestion about server time because it doesnt suit my needs.

Servers located in europe were discussed in this topic use search to find these posts, the button is located above posts ( or just click specially for u i ll put link :] http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/search.php).

Secondly i alredy said im only posting my suggestion that will satisfy my needs so if pwi cares about european users like me they will start new server with server time that will be better for people like we if not then i wont cry because i can spend my time and money on other game tbh im just giving pwi last try because of upcoming update if new server will be opened if not then i ll go play other games.

Lastly arguing with some1 suggestions is some kind of life failture since its a joke (maybe). If some1 will say to u " i like apples" will u argue with him that he dont like them ? If u do i can only say that american education system really need improvments. Im taking part in this discussion only to show good sides of making new server because there are no bad sides for me, like probably for other european people ofc i understand that american people dont like idea making new server with gmt+1 or about server time because that will be change of situation for them, BUT u still can play on 4 servers with america times

About other servers located in europe if u didnt play on them please dont post unchecked info and dont make impression that u know how its working.

Have Fun

First of all, I don't appreciate being talked down to like that. I am NOT stupid in any way, shape, or form. Assuming that I'm stupid simply because I'm an American is...well...stupid.

Second, and my original point to begin with, is that PWI doesn't care about European players. There is already a PW subsidiary established in Europe whose job it is to care about European players. PWI is the North American based branch and will set up their company for North American use. Having European players, such as yourself, coming in and telling them to set up new servers based on European needs is like going over to someone else's home and telling them to change their carpet, just because you don't like the color. If you don't like the way the servers are set up, don't play on them.

As for the search feature, perhaps you should use it to search for some common sense. You posted a link to it yourself so you shouldn't have much trouble finding it.
  • evilmuke
    edited November 2009
    I know that truth is painfull for some people but thats how it is, anyway i wont argue with u about all stupid things ur saying because i see its pointless so i ll try to ignore ur posts.

I would like also hear comment from staff members not from u since ur opinions are worthless because u have no idea about pwi company plans and the fact ur making impression that u know then is only showing ur lack of knowlege and irresponsible behaviour by posting unconfirmed informations.
  • WrongTarget - Harshlands
    WrongTarget - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yeah we would like to get some pwi staff comment if the new server will be opened in any near future that would make all things clear
    Our of HL atm RagingTide lvl 95+ Veno and rising :D
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yeah we would like to get some pwi staff comment if the new server will be opened in any near future that would make all things clear

If you had taken the time to SEARCH BEFORE POSTING, you would already know the answer to that is NO.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5063582&postcount=9

Read it from eatwithspoons himself...
  • Sweet_Venus - Harshlands
    Sweet_Venus - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    On the expansion videos, not on the expansion site but the regular one, i recall it sayin' something about will you fight on the side or good or evil? Well from the Expansion Site, it doesnt seem like we are even getting a choice. The idea of going to be able to be evil is something i've wished we had a choice of in most games ive played in the past, so it seemed like a cool game to play till the Expansion game out to try it out but if it was false, thats kinda stupid no offense
  • RezzErection - Dreamweaver
    RezzErection - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I know that truth is painfull for some people but thats how it is, anyway i wont argue with u about all stupid things ur saying because i see its pointless so i ll try to ignore ur posts.
    arent' you just full of ****...
    I would like also hear comment from staff members not from u since ur opinions are worthless because u have no idea about pwi company plans and the fact ur making impression that u know then is only showing ur lack of knowlege and irresponsible behaviour by posting unconfirmed informations.

and your opinions are also fking worthless, or they worth in the best case scenario as much as his/hers you dumb drone.

You're playing on a server made primarily for USA, since the reason for creating PWI was that: Get the mo-fo from USA and a part of the rest of the world off the PW-MY server. You don't like it? fine, GTFO!. Spoiled little prick, think he deserves everything and someone should just go head over heels to serve him at his own convenience like his mama does at home.
    edited November 2009
    If you had taken the time to SEARCH BEFORE POSTING, you would already know the answer to that is NO.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5063582&postcount=9

Read it from eatwithspoons himself...

new servers will be added when a need is demonstrated

thats what we are doing here in this topic

i dont know what u tried to achieve
  • Evilmuke - Heavens Tear
    Evilmuke - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    arent' you just full of ****...

and your opinions are also fking worthless, or they worth in the best case scenario as much as his/hers you dumb drone.

You're playing on a server made primarily for USA, since the reason for creating PWI was that: Get the mo-fo from USA and a part of the rest of the world off the PW-MY server. You don't like it? fine, GTFO!. Spoiled little prick, think he deserves everything and someone should just go head over heels to serve him at his own convenience like his mama does at home.
    for sure ur the one who plays longest here lvl 2 ^^
    eah seems u posted **** that shows ur probably emo so i wont even respond to this because u ll probably kill urself before i would reply to this post
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    new servers will be added when a need is demonstrated

It means they, the PWI staff and devs, will decide when a new server will be added. No amount of requests, suggestions, polls or even demands by the players themselves will change things. THAT is the point I'm trying to make here.

Deal with it and move on.
    edited November 2009
    It means they, the PWI staff and devs, will decide when a new server will be added. No amount of requests, suggestions, polls or even demands by the players themselves will change things. THAT is the point I'm trying to make here.

well i think u misunderstood that since demonstrating needs by devs to themselves is kinda strange because they can simply decide themselves if there is talk about demonstraiting needs in my opinion it can be done in 2 ways: in this topic like it was mentioned or by crowding servers.

sry that i made ur try to became new pop star failed
  • laaaawl
    edited November 2009

wow you write in silver. i want to be like you
  • Negreiros - Sanctuary
    Negreiros - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    nightsky72 wrote: »
    I feel like we need a new server. I feel the economy is out of whack, at least it is on dreamweaver. I also feel that new players don't really have a chance to be successful against the much higher, already established servers. Also, the new expansion is coming out. New characters of the new race and classes will be at a severe disadvantage of ever having the joy of a TW or one that is within the reasonable means of success. They will most like die instantly to stronger factions.

If you would like to respond, please leave constructive posts only on whether why or why not a new server should be opened. Please don't flame/troll/post negatively. Just because someone posts against your stand point doesn't mean it's a negative attack against you. This is simply a debate.

Newer players (or 99% of PLAYERS who are lvl 95-) would be able to have fun,even winning some times,IF ALL TWs START AT SAME TIME EVERY WEEK.
    simply as hell,dunno how it would make ppl spend less real money on game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] i have seen PW alive...it was awesome xD
    edited November 2009
    so any strict information from pwi staff if new server is planned and if it is then about how long will it take before it ll be launched ?
  • Valletta - Dreamweaver
    Valletta - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This is not a debate.

Its another one of those carebear topics that get out of hand.

Dvorak, do the honours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Red can be good, Blue can be bad. Never be confused by the two colours of rivalry" - General Summer.

"When I look out to see the movements of the wraiths, I usually see something... Something that is attacking the invaders... I think some wraiths are on our side as well... I shall call them, the rebel wraith." - Wraithhunter Hu.
    edited November 2009
    This is not a debate.

Its another one of those carebear topics that get out of hand.

Dvorak, do the honours.

yes please reply

Thank U in advance
  • Duchiamender - Heavens Tear
    Duchiamender - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I see it like this more servers = less people on 1 server at any given time= less lag. just my thought.
    edited November 2009
    Well seems pwi doesnt care about customers at all since 7 days was not enough to write an reply i gave chance to pwi now im going to play other game. Just 1 tip doing like this will make u fall pwi because in 2010 there will be bounch of games comming out and customers that ur loosing will never come back.
    Bye
  • Wolfsters - Heavens Tear
    Wolfsters - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i say there should be a new server because with the new classes coming out the new sever could greater benifiet people, and the new classes wouldnt have to struggle whith high levels
    b:victoryb:laughb:laughb:victory

join the new cursed race

you'll love it

i would put a url in but it wont let me
    edited November 2009
    Well seems pwi doesnt care about customers at all since 7 days was not enough to write an reply i gave chance to pwi now im going to play other game. Just 1 tip doing like this will make u fall pwi because in 2010 there will be bounch of games comming out and customers that ur loosing will never come back.
    Bye

We won't miss you. b:bye

We won't get any new servers until the ones we have are all full. The GMs have said as much. It has been repeated by the players that listen hundreds of times. Why persist in begging for it?
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i see it like this.
    -waaaaaaaaaa i'm too lazy to do anything so make a new server.
    -6 months later when same person is level 50 and there are 1000 9x...
    -waaaaaaaaaaaa too many high levels this is no fun for me. need new server so i can compete.
    -waaaaaaaaaaa 1 guild holds all lands need new server.
    -waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gold prices too high need new server.

rinse and repeat over and over for every little excuse people can come up with. if you put in a little effort you can level from 1-90 in under 2 months easily. put in a little money and you can level from 1-90 in under 3 days.

/thread
  • Zaber_fang - Heavens Tear
    Zaber_fang - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I think a new server would be cool after the release of the new races. Everyone's gonna try out the new races once they come out, so depending on how they like them will either go back to their old character or switch. Least with a new server after tideborn's been out for awhile people can decide which class they wanna be & not feel bad for switching. b:chuckle Just how I see it for me. Plus, now that I know how to play, I think it'd be cool to start fresh.

As for Tw & prices, yeah they'll still be messed up for awhile but they'll straighten out like normal.

Ooo! & It'd make more mulas for the pwi peoples. There'd be alot of people from other servers who'd want to show off to everyone else & buy everything from the cash shop.

An extra server for us, more money for you!b:victory lol