Orb Sale: Really?

123457»

Comments

• Healforwimps - Heavens Tear
    Healforwimps - Heavens Tear Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Probably already been said somewhere idk cba checking but what about,in times of emergency(when economy goes up the creek without a paddle and several large holes in the bottom)items in cs that are relied on for a lot of content/IE angels or uh...what are they called now?Owell,and charms etc get put into the boutique agent for ingame coin at prices gold was exchanged at before the next big economy changing event hit..eh could solve a lot of future problems,assumin economy ever gets back to normal that is.
  • Mikinori - Dreamweaver
    Mikinori - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    First, they added BH which helps people level faster but it was somewhat needed in my opinion. Next, there's Jolly Jones event and many powerlevelled using oracles. Now, with this event all the rich nooblets can get Lunar Glade gear without any effort.

To me, what PWE has been doing lately was giving all of us who worked for our levels and gear the middle finger. The effort or time invested versus reward in this game has gotten way off the scale. There isn't much left to look forward to, at the moment.

I've used the cashshop quite a bit for my charms, angels, esos and once in a while a mount or some other stuff. I've been spending quite a bit more monthly than I used to when playing a subscription based MMO but I've been happy with that since this game was fun. What has been shown lately from PWE is pure greed without any regard for customer satisfaction and unless they do something(and fast) about it, I'll most likely move on. b:surrender

I sure hope the expansion will bring new instances with better gear than LG/FF to work on that will make all this cashshop endgame gear irrelevant. Otherwise, I'll gladly go back to subscription based MMOs where at least every player is on an even playing field.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    There is a maximum price at which you can sell gold.

isnt the cap 1,000,000?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I sure hope the expansion will bring new instances with better gear than LG/FF to work on that will make all this cashshop endgame gear irrelevant.

Bring on the QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ if that happens...LOL.

Seriously, people would not be happy, but then again, it is there fault for rushing into the CV/FF/etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Because someone quitting soon is going to spend a lot of money on this game? Right...

800k gold charms are 1.125 mp per coin.
    Herb Yuanxiao (3 tokens gets you 50) is 5.2083 mp per coin, at 16k per token.

Why are you buying mana charms?

lol pro logic x2.

Also, gold prices seem pretty simple: summer time = more people joined the game & had more time to grind for coins, TW, etc. = more coins in game.

While our "real-life" economy is hurting (less U.S. Dollars going into the game = less gold = increasing value of gold (when weighed against coins)), the in-game economy is booming (massive amount of coins being spread across the populous) = diminishing value of coins.

Personally I find that nothing has become unaffordable, or even less affordable than it was before; just now TW pay will only buy 1 charm instead of 3. But heck, for those who are actively grinding & doing rebirth, there's lots and lots of coins available. Just a few weeks ago I couldn't sell tome frags, then just yesterday I unloaded over 900 from my shops b:dirty.

On the other hand, I would QQ pretty hard if I was a high level and expected to be able to just log in to TW & use the pay to buy all the nice **** I want... yah I higher gold prices means you have to stay active to stay on top (which might actually shift the balance of power on some servers).
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Bring on the QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ if that happens...LOL.

Seriously, people would not be happy, but then again, it is there fault for rushing into the CV/FF/etc.

who do i blame for never recieving my mount?I mean i been playing this game sence the beta opened.I think I deserve my mount.I think they should go through all the tickets and find anivercery mounts and fix the problem.I want my freakin mount now!No more waiting no more excuses,I want my mount now thank you for understanding.b:shutup
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    who do i blame for never recieving my mount?I mean i been playing this game sence the beta opened.I think I deserve my mount.I think they should go through all the tickets and find anivercery mounts and fix the problem.I want my freakin mount now!No more waiting no more excuses,I want my mount now thank you for understanding.b:shutup

We are going through them, but there are a lot more than you would expect
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    holy **** were u mind reading me? lol i jus posted this and what a quick responseb:shockedb:chuckle
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    holy **** were u mind reading me? lol i jus posted this and what a quick responseb:shockedb:chuckle

Spoons is just that pro b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We are going through them, but there are a lot more than you would expect

Hax!!one11!!1111!!1one!!one

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This goes back to when all people whined about was nixes, and the glitch, but now it's happening to every class. You spend x amount of dollars, and get your gear +'d out, items to sell to upgrade skills, and the bane of PWI's existence, anniversary packs. Boom, you've just bought your way to play with No Skill.

I mean, if a venomancer has ironwood scarab, but also has a phoenix, whats the point of using skill?

For once I'd like to see every class being judged on how they play their role, and not have the item mall to thank for it.

My only goal in PWI is to reach endgame, and refine all my gear w/o the aid of dragon orbs.

I may use 1*'s because of the stupid resets, but thats all dependant.