• Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    majero wrote: »
    http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5297/cvring.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4259/14helm.jpg

OH LOOK

someone just got a CV ring and a grade14 Past Helmet JUST BY CHARGING THEIR CREDIT CARD

This game requires has gone to ****.

QQ I didn't SS the warsoul someone got on HL today from CSing all the mats for it.
  • SunnyS - Lost City
    SunnyS - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Good. Now imagine they got like that overnight while you were working, grinding and saving stuff in game.

And what would have stopped them from getting the weapons overnight before? They had the money to supply an entire guild with hp/mp charms and dolls and pay them to farm their stuff. And what I was talking about was the MAJORITY of people. Not your rich kid puny minority.
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yep, it has been more focused on money, but i find horribly ridiculous that PWE makes a lot of people quit because i think the most important part of their cash come of the little consumers.
    It seems pwi is suiciding, grabbing the last money they can get before dying.
  • majero
    majero Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    QQ I didn't SS the warsoul someone got on HL today from CSing all the mats for it.

LOLOL

Not to mention Warsoul.

Absolutely ridiculous
  • Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    majero wrote: »
    http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5297/cvring.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4259/14helm.jpg

OH LOOK

someone just got a CV ring and a grade14 Past Helmet JUST BY CHARGING THEIR CREDIT CARD

This game requires has gone to ****.

The sad thing is when I first started there was maybe one CS every 2-3 weeks max they kept them spaced out more usually longer but instead lately it almost like a new one every patch and it screams GIVE ME MONEYb:bye
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    A month of WC spamb:sad

Well lets make the best out of what we can I guess <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    And people wonder why I always keep my chat window set to faction.
  • Blood_Flow - Sanctuary
    Blood_Flow - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yep, it has been more focused on money, but i find horribly ridiculous that PWE makes a lot of people quit because i think the most important part of their cash come of the little consumers.
    It seems pwi is suiciding, grabbing the last money they can get before dying.

Very true, good point. I'm damn sure they can tell they have been losing gamers support, just want the money before the close the door on their games
    Any thing I do wrong.. it is not me, but my evil twin.. Blood_Clotb:shocked
    edited September 2009
    Options
    And people wonder why I always keep my chat window set to faction.

Actually I do the same that or squad depending on what I'm doing....
    v.v;; sometimes its real nice to see uhh less....b:surrender
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I believe the word I'm looking for here is, no. Slightly annoyed maybe, but I would just shrug it off and do something useful with my time.

You are lvl 32. WTF did u spend 3 months farming to know how they are feeling atm? Low mats for ur store gear? GTFO
    The packs are ridiculous.
    Gold prices reflects the players need. Just don't buy it.
    Pwi is a epic fail this is horrible.
    Im going to make a truck load of coins.
    Pwi and player relationships.(null)

Servers are going to change a lot. Rich people vs Skilled people.
    I mean even that dumbass Tekkblade got warsoul +12...
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    seriously someone ahs a warsoul weapon already
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well the second those prices jump dont buy the gold. if they can't sell it at that price they'll have to lower it once again.

i dont know the TW status of Harshland

on sanctuary there are 2 guilds owning the map.

imagine the income in ingame coins they get every week.

do you think they care about the gold price?
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yah know everyone got warsouls/lunar weap/shared gear for sure spetn a lot of time trying ot get mats for my weap and armor and now this -.-
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    OMFG ITS terror in arch. I need to go buy 100$ worth of gold and sell it for like. 500k a peice. to make a 50mil profit =)

Concept of "profit" FAIL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Christ **** it im done playing till/if a new server comes out in like a year b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You are lvl 32. WTF did u spend 3 months farming to know how they are feeling atm? Low mats for ur store gear? GTFO

First, for all you know I could have a level 90 character and I just choose to use this one for my avatar because I prefer the name. I don't, but that's not my point. Second, this is far from being my first MMO. I've played other games where I literally spent half a year trying to get one single insanely rare item to drop, I created another character later and got it after killing five of the monsters that drop them after they increased the drop rate of the item. I wasn't mad, if anything I fell out of my chair from laughing.
  • lostsoul1213
    lostsoul1213 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have been around the gaming industry online since the days of the commodore 64 and BBS games that were run on 300 baud modems.

Just when I thought ******** making everything free that was once premium and ripping people off 2 dollars per chest on one offer (thanksgiving.. got a chest that dropped. you had to buy the hammer for it.... )

Just when you think Maplestory could not be t opped banning something like 300,000 accounts because people innocently crashed out thanks to their glitch bots and hackers.

Just when you thought both of these could not be topped in the top 5 worst errors game communities have done, in comes perfect world.

First totally kill the price of groom/bride clothes with the half off sale.... That obliterated the market.... Then top it all off with the sale that took every dye and everything of value and totally OBLITERATED the entire thing.

Now comes the packs..... and gold prices double overnight, you see people getting 4-6 super lucky packs in minutes (supposed to be rare........... based on the thousands of announcements where does Rare come into it)..

Well done, I did not think the top two all time **** ups could be topped.

Oh yes.. Points for third on the list... Gunbound and the lava that sent millions packing off their site with the cheaters...
    edited September 2009
    Options
    okie QQ where r the GMs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yah.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
    edited September 2009
    Options
    okie QQ where r the GMs

lol you noticed too? Even though this is the only thread not one GM posted and by what she said earlier I think they are supposed to be on now too. Makes ya wounderb:chuckle
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    all the gms can't be off now o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    They're hiding.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Everyone chill out, and listen to what I am about to say.

Moderators have absolutely no control over these updates, if you flame them you will be banned.

If you give them a hard time, you are only hurting yourselves, because they have no power to do your bidding.

As always, I'm going to compile everyone's constructive input and pass it along, it's my job to get your opinion heard. Please keep in mind, that if any change were to come out of this, it would not be instant, and it would not be the result of spamming the forums. Post your constructive feedback in this thread and I'll see it.

Any duplicate threads made on this topic will be locked. All normal forum rules still apply.
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Actually the last option which can save pwi is that the messie (the Devs) come, and do some miracles.
    Pwi is a game with the potential of becoming a top game in a long term (==> ie more money for them), but it requires for all to do some work.
    But if they prefer the easiest way, ie let die the game and suck all money before, we cant do sh.t
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    o.o alreayd poeple have gimp items/tomes/wasrouls/lunar/frostland/gdi -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    First, for all you know I could have a level 90 character and I just choose to use this one for my avatar because I prefer the name. I don't, but that's not my point. Second, this is far from being my first MMO. I've played other games where I literally spent half a year trying to get one single insanely rare item to drop, I created another character later and got it after killing five of the monsters that drop them after they increased the drop rate of the item. I wasn't mad, if anything I fell out of my chair from laughing.

If u had a lvl 90 u would understand.

And to the person that said about TW income, i get 3 mill from TW +/-. Gold in harshlands is 900k-1.3 mill
    Makes sense right?
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No, I wouldn't. As I said, this is far from my first MMO. I've had the same exact situation happen in other games. Every time I've had the same response, shrug it off and play the game.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Okie spoons here it is everything that u could ever need is now in the CS there is no need to play the game anymore everyone will have the best gear with perfect+ shards in the gear its just not fair
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    Swoosh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks for ruining a game I loved. c ya all
    x_x
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Nice to see you Mr.eatswithaspoon*curtsy* thank you very much for telling us you are here.
    Parody will enjoy that you were the one who got the draw of the slot.
    Thank you again for listening to us. I truly hope things are fixed. I really do like the game.
    Sincerely,
    SIN
This discussion has been closed.