v182 Update discussion thread.

Comments

• Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Okie spoons here it is everything that u could ever need is now in the CS there is no need to play the game anymore everyone will have the best gear with perfect+ shards in the gear its just not fair

People are selling perfects. They use G12 gems now b:kiss
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Amehlea - Sanctuary
    Amehlea - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hi guys i though i post something up here quick to explain a few things that many of you have been blind to noticed so here goes.

the devs are giving us amazing stuff they keep showering us with goodies.
    yet many aren't happy and others are.
    Shouldnt we all accept a gift as a gift and be thankful PWI is advancing fast and new wonderfull things are comming so quickly.
    Instead some of you see this as a chance to incoorporate the Perfect world with sin vile nasty sin of greed and envy.
    they give us low prices for amazing stuff and you turn it into unless you won the lotto you cant have this.
    so again its all your fault greedy bugs of Perfect world not devs or gms or mods it's YOUR FAULT you think you want to be so special so on top AKA you want to be Perfect world Gods you only think of your self and how to advance your own toons.
    Did you ever reaslised that the Perfect world dont revolve arround you?
    as for those of you who complain that you spent so much time to get where you are and to how much money and gears ect... you have
    get on with it remeber the saying GOOD things come to those who wait.
    The Perfect world is alwayz in progress so yes all your hard work will be less and less noticible buts thats the price you pay for your haste
    on that note have a great day.

Good Job devs/gms/mods this game is on top of thing of course theres a few things i would change but ill send that to the sudgestion box.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Dont tell me that its too depressing

And they r taking any point out of playing its now just pay to win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Everyone chill out, and listen to what I am about to say.

Moderators have absolutely no control over these updates, if you flame them you will be banned.

If you give them a hard time, you are only hurting yourselves, because they have no power to do your bidding.

As always, I'm going to compile everyone's constructive input and pass it along, it's my job to get your opinion heard. Please keep in mind, that if any change were to come out of this, it would not be instant, and it would not be the result of spamming the forums. Post your constructive feedback in this thread and I'll see it.

Any duplicate threads made on this topic will be locked. All normal forum rules still apply.

My opinion:

Turn the game into a deathmatch arena. No need for mobs/quests anymore.
    Everything u ever wanted is now avaible in CS.

PS i like u spoonsb:cute
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well to late :P people rage quiting now
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Thanks for ruining a game I loved. c ya all

Don't quit, i'm sure spoons will fix it all ^_^
    Really, it would be very sad if all the peolple leave....
    Just stop the event plz.
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Hi guys i though i post something up here quick to explain a few things that many of you have been blind to noticed so here goes.

yet many aren't happy and others are.
    Shouldnt we all accept a gift as a gift and be thankful PWI is advancing fast and new wonderfull things are comming so quickly.
    Instead some of you see this as a chance to incoorporate the Perfect world with sin vile nasty sin of greed and envy.
    they give us low prices for amazing stuff and you turn it into unless you won the lotto you cant have this.
    so again its all your fault greedy bugs of Perfect world not devs or gms or mods it's YOUR FAULT you think you want to be so special so on top AKA you want to be Perfect world Gods you only think of your self and how to advance your own toons.
    as for those of you who complain that you spent so much time to get where you are and to how much money and gears ect... you have
    get on with it remeber the saying GOOD things come to those who wait.
    The Perfect world is alwayz in progress so yes all your hard work will be less and less noticible buts thats the price you pay for your haste

Good Job devs/gms/mods this game is on top of thing of course theres a few things i would change but ill send that to the sudgestion box.

theres no point in playing a gmae if everyone has good gear its liek playing a p server you don't earn it you just get it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Vezz - Heavens Tear
    Vezz - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    As always, I'm going to compile everyone's constructive input and pass it along, it's my job to get your opinion heard. Please keep in mind, that if any change were to come out of this, it would not be instant, and it would not be the result of spamming the forums. Post your constructive feedback in this thread and I'll see it.
    If you really did pass it along, what was the retrospective conclusion toward last Jolly event ?

It appears that they released this new update before the "if any change were to come out of this, it would not be instant" moment you are referring to.

There has been an high number of constructive feedback being posted over a year on this forum and so far, few seems to be considered. Will PWI ignore all feedback until it is too late to do anything to fix issues ?

Regards,
    Vezz
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Amehlea - Sanctuary

yet many aren't happy and others are. Goodies no one should be getting. GG
    Shouldnt we all accept a gift as a gift and be thankful PWI is advancing fast and new wonderfull things are comming so quickly.Not wonderful when someone gets something they don't deserve. Again GG
    Instead some of you see this as a chance to incoorporate the Perfect world with sin vile nasty sin of greed and envy.That was already there long before this event came along.
    they give us low prices for amazing stuff and you turn it into unless you won the lotto you cant have this.Still stuff you don't deserve. I'm repeating my self with your sentences.
    get on with it remeber the saying GOOD things come to those who wait.This is far from a good thing. Congratulations. You're one of many that got something you never deserved. Hope you're proud of your failed accomplishments. That make you happy?
    The Perfect world is alwayz in progress so yes all your hard work will be less and less noticible buts thats the price you pay for your haste The price people are paying is their work going down the drain as people get things in an easy way where others had to actually WORK for and EARN it.

• Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    If you really did pass it along, what was the retrospective conclusion toward last Jolly event ?

It appears that they released this new update before the "if any change were to come out of this, it would not be instant" moment you are referring to.

There has been an high number of constructive feedback being posted over a year on this forum and so far, none seems to be considered. Will PWI ignore all feedback until it is too late to do anything to fix issues ?

Regards,
    Vezz

~looks at suggestion box~ hmm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vezz - Heavens Tear
    Vezz - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ~looks at suggestion box~ hmm
    Don't confuse suggestion and feedback.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This update is meant to be enjoyed by the people who buy Zen.

I got a free mount which was nice but its nothing compared to the things cash shoppers are getting from anniversary packs.

It seems that lately every single update is meant to make things easier for cash shoppers, and harder for everyone else to catch up with them.

Pay $5 get 1mil was the start

Now buy these anniversary packs and you can have amazing gear, rare mounts, tons of coin, etc.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • mrwinters
    mrwinters Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ya'll seriously need to fix gold prices. every new update raises gold, and now I log on and it's over 400k.

sooo....

to open a 1mil coin box, it's going to cost me 2mil for the hammer. see the problem?

anyway, i'd love if ya'll could fix it.

-peace b:victory
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Everyone chill out, and listen to what I am about to say.

Moderators have absolutely no control over these updates, if you flame them you will be banned.

If you give them a hard time, you are only hurting yourselves, because they have no power to do your bidding.

Any duplicate threads made on this topic will be locked. All normal forum rules still apply.

this is basically what gm said during the friday 13 event, at least that wasn't saction and it lead to mutliple bans and removal of coins. But this event is saction, there is no way to undo the damage of people getting end game weapon except for a roll back, which is also never going to happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    but aren't those what people have been looking for o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm happy to see a GM looking things over, though, I admit it will be sad to see all the fun reading go away. *giggle* I should probably do my homework anywayb:chuckle
    I hope things are fixed though and nice to meet you mr. eatwithaspoon again.
  • Austere - Sanctuary
    Austere - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well there goes rebirth and Zhen-parties - most people can't afford charms now.

This is another badly tested patch (wow Illusion stone teleport is in chinese - welcome to random teleport instance). So how well did they test the patch on real people? Rule 1 in patching software.... TEST IT!
    Now any people who really can't afford to pay cash for stuff are royally screwed, and may as well (and probably will) quit.

All those who say 'make it a P2P' obviously have too much cash on their hands especially in this recession. This patch has now taken away the choice of whether to pay.

Devs, you really have to remedy the whole 'player driven economy' which has polarised the community or you may as well kiss goodbye to (say) 80% of the players who await **** eagerly.
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We all love pwi but pwi doesnt love us anymore T_T
  • Comotose - Lost City
    Comotose - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    At least PWI updates the game and keeps people interested... <3
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The thing is, people like to frenzy. I honestly think that anyone who has not tried one of the boxes shouldn't be able to immediately scream "OMG broken!" over and over, because they are causing panic where there is simply no need.

Using Jolly jones as an example, everyone freaked out, and a lot of people got banned because they could not express their opinions in a non-flamey way.
    Was it removed? No, it ran for the time it was announced.
    Did the panic help anyone? No.
    Did the panic cause an instant change? No

Bottom line is, I obviously understand the concerns and as a player I get where you're coming from. We're people too, and as much as we need to hear your concerns we need you to express them in the right way. When we have to sift through 4 pages of flaming topics to do this, it becomes much more difficult to hear the folks with valid and constructive concerns.

There are plenty of people on the forum today who have only come here to flame, please make a point to set yourself apart from them by being calm and letting me know what you need me to know. We will all benefit if you do this b:victory
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    this is basically what gm said during the friday 13 event, at least that wasn't saction and it lead to mutliple bans and removal of coins. But this event is saction, there is no way to undo the damage of people getting end game weapon except for a roll back, which is also never going to happen.

~looks ats lost city~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Amehlea - Sanctuary

Shouldnt we all accept a gift as a gift and be thankful PWI is advancing fast and new wonderfull things are comming so quickly.Not wonderful when someone gets something they don't deserve. Again GG
    Instead some of you see this as a chance to incoorporate the Perfect world with sin vile nasty sin of greed and envy.That was already there long before this event came along.
    they give us low prices for amazing stuff and you turn it into unless you won the lotto you cant have this.Still stuff you don't deserve. I'm repeating my self with your sentences.
    get on with it remeber the saying GOOD things come to those who wait.This is far from a good thing. Congratulations. You're one of many that got something you never deserved. Hope you're proud of your failed accomplishments. That make you happy?
    The Perfect world is alwayz in progress so yes all your hard work will be less and less noticible buts thats the price you pay for your haste The price people are paying is their work going down the drain as people get things in an easy way where others had to actually WORK for and EARN it.

uber pawn, now you don't have to work to get warsoul, just have cash. i can't wait too see tw in the next few weeks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The thing is, people like to frenzy. I honestly think that anyone who has not tried one of the boxes shouldn't be able to immediately scream "OMG broken!" over and over, because they are causing panic where there is simply no need.

Using Jolly jones as an example, everyone freaked out, and a lot of people got banned because they could not express their opinions in a non-flamey way.

Bottom line is, I obviously understand the concerns and as a player I get where you're coming from. We're people too, and as much as we need to hear your concerns we need you to express them in the right way. When we have to sift through 4 pages of flaming topics to do this, it becomes much more difficult to hear the folks with valid and constructive concerns.

There are plenty of people on the forum today who have only come here to flame, please make a point to set yourself apart from them by being calm and letting me know what you need me to know. We will all benefit if you do this b:victory

Agreed...But Warsoul weapons -.-

Seriously...Warsoul? b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Amehlea - Sanctuary
    Amehlea - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Amehlea - Sanctuary

Aagin get over price for haste hello wake up your not born in 1920's and expect thats your little 1920's world wont expend in 2009 ?
    its called advancement and progress progress come later in life not sooner same as the in game life again wake up.
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    errr cancle event? make a event without cs o.O...etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Predikator - Lost City
    Predikator - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Agreed...But Warsoul weapons -.-

Seriously...Warsoul? b:sweat

Yeah. Warsoul
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

how about these, i spend over 100mil, a lot more than that to make myself a "SLIGHTLY" better character. now people like me are going to wonder? why didn't i make myself an average or below average char while stocking up that 100 mil in term of gold. And along comes this event, which doesn't only give you "SLIGHTLY" better weapons or equipment, BUT they give you ENDGAME item, which normally would takes months to get.

perfect gems are fine, but giving away the highest lvl gem and weapon is ridiculous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah. Warsoul

Wait till I get on later...lol

But this is insane....Warsoul is the ONLY thing I did NOT think would happen...who got it on LC? Do you know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    mrwinters wrote: »
    to open a 1mil coin box, it's going to cost me 2mil for the hammer. see the problem?

Great point ROFL. I didn't like the chest of coins before and now they are worth negative coins... I feel bad for the people that bought mine for 175k each. What would happen to these chests? They look like a joke with such high gold prices and will look like a joke for at least a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Aagin get over price for haste hello wake up your not born in 1920's and expect thats your little 1920's world wont expend in 2009 ?
    its called advancement and progress progress come later in life not sooner same as the in game life again wake up.

This is not what I call progress. Progress should benefit everyone. Not just the people with mom or dad's credit card, or those with far to much extra money to spend on a game.

And just so you know, half the things you say I don't understand. Maybe word it differently or something because some of it seems jumbled in that reply you just made.
This discussion has been closed.